Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

49x SUPPORT
Zagorka G.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 1,736 | Followers: 1,087 | Joined SFI: Sep 14, 2014

38 posts

I lost my dedicated and hard worker PSA! in Miscellaneous

5 hours ago

Hi Ken,
It is true but just to mention another option for people who do not know and it is when member who goes opt out log in with the same email address and password (in a case they do not remember ID number) in the first six months from opting out will be returned to his sponsor.

12 posts

Invalid Affiliates in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

6 hours ago

Hi Jaydeep,
If they are invalid and if they went opt out or they are removed for some reasons, you can find them in genealogy, on opt out & removal link:
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/OptOutReport

10 posts

I know this is something many people are wondering in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

6 hours ago

Hi Marco,
For sure they are in target group since we receive members from those countries.
I think there are few reasons for that
- People from those countries are responding and registering
- When you place paid campagne the price is less in that countries than in other once.

14 posts

What are the most important things i should know in SFI? in Getting Started #Getting Started

6 hours ago

Hi Sabina,
I always suggest this link to the beginners
www.sfimg.com/Training/
You have all in one place for the beginning.
Keep reading and learning every day, and try to implement it.

18 posts

Why is link for Spin&Win not public? in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

Hi Karolina
I do not see it as hidden.
Even if we have it on our SFI account there is stil big posibility that members who do not log in everyday miss that chance to get free VP.
But they for sure get newsletters on their emails with Spin and Win up to three times per month. And if they read it they will find the link and play it.

12 posts

NMP in Team Building

4 days ago

It is not possible

14 posts

TCredit disapearance in Miscellaneous

4 days ago

You have marked bid assist. When it is marked then it is used on all auctions even we are not participating. So check bid assist option and unmarked it.
And before you mark something be sure to read carefully what it is.

7 posts

How can I check my score on the Zackjack leader scoreboard? in Eager Zebra #Compensation #Contests #TripleClicks

5 days ago

Hi Promise
When you enter to play the game in the left top corner you have Leaderboard, just click on it and all leaderboards will be shown
www.tripleclicks.com/games/EZ_Leaderboard.php?leaderboard=zackjack

6 posts

Help with Member Listings in Sales #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

11 days ago

Hi Ray,
It is the same procedure as it is when your member upload photo on his SFI account.
But what could be a problem, that photo is not good resolution or when we upload photo it is not visible immediately. It just shows " completed" but when we continue to the next page it will be visible on the bottom of the last page.

11 posts

PTP Ledger in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

19 days ago

Hi Biljana,
I know for that option but I think it would be better that we have the ledger

11 posts

PTP Ledger in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

19 days ago

It would be good to have PTP ledger in Member Center.
I try to find it but I could not. I had to play one prediction and then I got an opportunity to see my ledger.

9 posts

i need help about payoneer card in Compensation #Compensation

21 days ago

Hi Joseph
This is your country sub forum
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=87
I think the best answer you will get from your country mates.

126 posts

PTP game is back! in SFI News #Eager Zebra

21 days ago

Sorry, no, this would allow exploitation by cartels (cheating to the detriment of all honest players).

If this would help to stop cartels stealing TCredits from us then thank you very much.

126 posts

21 days ago

If you skip it three times than that's it for choosing for today.
But if you play this last one, than you get to play next one.
I made the same mistake
Best regards

Thanks Goran,
But it would be good if we could go back

Yep I agree with you.
In this case, the old way was better when we could look for several upcomming Auctions and choose between them or in some cases ALL of them

Hi Goran,
Imagine that I have skipped all, and now I have an option to play last one, even if I do not want to play it. I can not go back.
So I am "forced" to play that last one if I want to play more.

126 posts

21 days ago

If you skip it three times than that's it for choosing for today.
But if you play this last one, than you get to play next one.
I made the same mistake
Best regards

Thanks Goran,
That is my point, I do not want to play last one, I would rather play one that I have skipped.
But it would be good if we could go back

126 posts

21 days ago

Great approvement.
But I have one question.
I played one, and skip others, now I have changed my mind and would like to play another one but I can not go back. It opens me the last one.
Is there a possibility that we can come back if we change our mind and play already skipped once?

18 posts

Transfer VP to others in Suggestion Box #CSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

21 days ago

There are 2 options how we can help our team members when they need VP.
Buy Gift Certificate and send it to our member.
We can chose how much $ we will send and select deadline until that member should use it. If Gift certificate is not used on time, we will have it back to our Gift Certificate manager.
www.tripleclicks.com/tcsearch/preview_version:2/search:gift+certificate/

1. So if we have bought the certificate we go to genealogy and chose Gift, find a member and send chosen amount.
www.sfimg.com/Resources/IssueGC?sfiid=14974476

2. We can purchase TCredit or more, or TCredit packs and member will receive TCredit and VP.

ps. There is one more option but is limited. We can transfer 10 TCredits but only to our PSA and only once. They can use it playing games or bidding on auctions and for each used TCredit they will receive 1 VP and 5 MRP (or 10 MRP on double auctions)

18 posts

Transfer VP to others in Suggestion Box #CSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

21 days ago

Hi Tamela,
Please check your SFI chat
Since you are my downline I will help you, and we will together find a way to help your member reach EA status.

12 posts

Where is my BTL rank status in Getting Started

22 days ago

Hi Monique,
Since you badge shows EA, it means you did not qualify for BTL in previous month.
Our colleagues have already explain the qualification for BTL, but just to mention that you can still get it if you want it till October 8th.
You can make a purchase and mark that you want that VPs go to previous month.

11 posts

Special Offer in Miscellaneous #CSA #Team Building

24 days ago

With that offer you will lose CSAs not PSA if you do not reach EA status.

11 posts

Special Offer in Miscellaneous #CSA #Team Building

24 days ago

Hi William,
Yes all CSAs will be lost.

34 posts

If you start from the beginning now, what would you do different in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

25 days ago

Hi John,
You probably mean New Member Pack since for Builder Bundle there is no time limit.