50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

32x SUPPORT
Francis R.

Palau

4 posts

Versa point in Getting Started #Getting Started #VersaPoints

3 hours ago

Hi Kingsley,
Have you checked VP Ledger to confirm your VPs? www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/VPLedger?referrer=search It is the best place to check first. If you find that you do not have them credited, the next step is to submit a support ticket at support desk. www.sfimg.com/Support/
All the best!

9 posts

To Buy 50 TCredits for $9.99 Super Sale! in Getting Started

3 hours ago

Hi Tilahun,
Bitcoin is another form of payment that is available for you to use. I noticed that Payoneer Cards could work in Ethiopia, which if you obtain SFI Cash Card it would work for your as a form of payment at TripleClicks as well as to receive your commissions. www.sfimg.com/Resources/CashCard
All the best!

3 posts

Percentage built at pricebenders on PSAs converted to Rewardicals in Pricebenders #PSA

2 days ago

Hi Suzanne,
At SFI Affiliate Center you can find relevant information regarding recent changes to MRPs. www.sfimg.com/Home/Alerts and proceed to Latest Announcements. The following may help answer your query. news.sfimg.com/2018/02/15/pricebenders-and-eager-zebra-go-rewardical/
All the best!

12 posts

Why Is The Search Capability Missing? in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

Hi Delmage,
There is still a search function at SFI News Blog located at right upper mid-corner right below the main banner of the blog page of each news article if this is what you are referring to in your query. Also, Search functionality at SFI Affiliate Center still exists. I hope this helps. All the best!

20 posts

DEFINE FORUM IN UNDER 30 WORDS in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

4 days ago

Hi Bruce,
The source for the following definition is via SFI Glossary: SFI Forum = "A great resource for affiliates of all experience levels; Includes in-depth discussions of SFI products, programs, and more. Lets affiliates brainstorm and share tips and ideas and get their questions answered 24/7. Available to all SFI Affiliates. Access the SFI Forum HERE": www.sfimg.com/forum
All the best!

35 posts

Removing non performing PSAs & CSAs in Team Building #CSA #PSA

5 days ago

Hi Anoop,
Don't give up on the inactive PSAs and CSAs; I am a good testament that they do get awakened and become active. I was one of the inactive ones for almost a year. I was glad that my sponsor did not give up on me. It took me awhile to devote my attention to SFI because I was not sure what I wanted not to mention that I was busy with other things with my personal life. Make a point to keep sending your PSAs and CSAs encouraging words, a card or two each month. Do check out the following link to "How can I be an awesome sponsor and create big income duplication?" It will give you other ideas and approach to become an Awesome Sponsor. www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295
All the best!

12 posts

i dont want to have a face book in Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building #VersaPoints

5 days ago

Hi Sam,
I would like to share with you Yank Elliot's story about "what is a success in SFI?" www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=215994&referrer=search He says this at the beginning of his story: "Many SFI affiliates wonder when they can say they are "successful" with their SFI businesses. The answer depends to some degree with how an individual defines success; it means different things to different people." Do check it out, it is a great story and may shed some light on your query.

In short, to answer your question, I would have to say, any SFI affiliate has a potential to succeed if they align their minds and desires to build something great via SFI platform with or without Facebook.
All the best!

21 posts

Can we improve name spelling 100%? in Suggestion Box

5 days ago

Bruce,
It seems redundant to me when you can see a poster's picture and name already. Also, it is easier to copy & paste a name to avoid misspelling it and guarantee a 100% error free. Nonetheless, I do agree with you that we all need to be professional because it is a business setting.
All the best!

3 posts

Success equals Training, Learning, and Knowledge in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Sales

6 days ago

You aim to Build your business at SFI and increase your income. Make the compensation plan part of your monthly goals review. It has to be synonymous with building your business. www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan
When you start achieving EA and Team Leader positions, you will begin to reap the benefits of Compensation Plan.

The second part but also vital to your success is understanding "the Plan" to get yourself to Diamond Team Leader (DTL). Achieving DTL is making it big in SFI. www.sfimg.com/the_plan DTL may be the ultimate level to reach. However, you can strive for any position where you are achieving and accomplishing all your dreams and goals.

Lastly, if making it big in SFI is your goal, you need to train yourself and learn the tools to get you there. The Launchpad training is the key. www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/index?referrer=search

Training and learning the trade is the key to be successful. You must know different tools for different jobs and applications to run your business efficiently. I am sure it applies to all trades. Always remember, active support available in case you need it, and the most important of all is - it is up to you to oversee the implementation.
All the best!

7 posts

Why am I not allow to purchase with Bitcoins? in Sales #Sales

7 days ago

Abdurrahman,
It might be the best course of action to create a support ticket and submit it for your inquiry. Am not sure Forum would be the best place to mitigate your query. Here's information on support ticket: Support Ticket is question or request for assistance from SFI support staff submitted to SFI Support Desk. For fastest help, each ticket submitted should cover one question or request. Support Desk: www.sfimg.com/Support/
All the best!

7 posts

Duplication is the best to success in SFI in Getting Started #Getting Started

7 days ago

The following information delves into "duplication." "How can I be an awesome sponsor and create big income duplication?" www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295&referrer=search
SFI "Tip: 24 DOs you can employ in your SFI business to create monthly growth. 8 DON'Ts that you can avoid that may be sabotaging your success. SFI has provided you with the guidelines; now it's up to YOU."
All the best!

6 posts

Way to Succeed? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Sponsor

7 days ago

One of the best ways I found that can help a reasonably new affiliate get started is to go through and complete your training at the LaunchPad: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/
A second best way is to acclimate yourself to different types of ways you can earn here at SFI: www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan You will find that there are six ways. Learn them to earn.
The third best way is to make sure to do your Daily Actions. www.sfimg.com/Home/ToDoList
Last but not least, is to make sure to read, study, and apply what you learn.
All the best!

18 posts

Another way to earn in SFI in Team Building #PSA

7 days ago

PANKAJ,
Allow me to share with you a link here at SFI that gives you ideas about how to be an "Awesome Sponsor and create big income duplication." www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295&referrer=search
It also includes Do's and Don'ts that will guide you on your journey.
All the best!

14 posts

Not an easy task in Compensation #Auto-Delivery #Marketing #Sales

7 days ago

Samten,
If I understand you correctly, it is easy to turn Red Tabs to Green including Transfer buying and TripleClicks sales.
With that in mind, I would like to share with you the three steps to success. (source= www.sfimg.com/SFIBasics3Steps
1. Become an Executive Affiliate (EA) and remain an EA every month.
2. Recruit five affiliates using the methods listed at www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?form=MarketingMethods
3. Teach your five affiliates/members to do these same three steps.
That's it! You can earn a full-time income or more with this simple 3-step plan.
All the best!

11 posts

There should be a badge for this in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

8 days ago

Nikhil,
Don't cut yourself short. Congratulations: that is a hard/rare feat to achieve. There are many badges that you can obtain based on that single effort. For example, Four of a kind, Times Grandmaster poker, Grandmaster poker Streak, etc. Please review TripleClicks Badges. www.sfimg.com/Home/Badges
All the best!

22 posts

All Affiliates-What's Holding You Back? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership

8 days ago

Bruce,
I am sure your inquiry has come to many affiliates minds to ponder. The best way I know how to answer you back is to look at your own experience and analyze how you got to your Team Leader Level. We all have to walk in each affiliate shoes to understand the WHYs. For example, It could have been easier for you to exercise your option of transfer buying and become a Bronze Team Leader, but to others, it might be difficult. That is why as a leader, we need to demonstrate what is possible as an alternate avenue to succeed. Other areas that we should consider after Bronze Team Leader Level is building a strong team because to achieve the levels after Bronze (BTL) requires team members in needed leadership positions. "The Plan" will illustrate this point. www.sfimg.com/the_plan
The best scenario is to have everyone in sync to work towards Diamond Team Leadership. Each member believes in the vision which creates a strong synergy to take the whole team to achieve each individual goals.
All the best!

20 posts

The Change, The Fear and The Hope in Miscellaneous #Sponsor #Team Building

8 days ago

BUSTED!

Randy,
An effort for naught! You should read Gery's Forum discussion on "two new forum features". I do understand that I was not going to receive a like button (thumbs up icon) on my post because I did not have 25 words. However, my pictorial post conveyed and illustrated my thoughts which without argument added the useful meaning to the original post.
You know what is funny? Your post does not even contain 25 words and you receive thumbs up icon. What gives?
All the best!

14 posts

Color changing tabs in Suggestion Box

9 days ago

Great Post! Thank you for sharing :-)
Perhaps, introducing lettering- R for Red and G for Green could help. You will be able to see a letter R when it is a red button, and when it is green, you can see a letter G.
All the best!

20 posts

The Change, The Fear and The Hope in Miscellaneous #Sponsor #Team Building

9 days ago

Great Post! Thank you for sharing :-)
No worries, Mate! :-)

All the best!

10 posts

More information on the TC Auto-Delivery Manager page needed? in Ask Gery #Auto-Delivery #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

9 days ago

thanks for the how to Francis, but that wasn't the reason for the post.
The intent was to make the important information on the products on the Auto-Delivery Manager page directly visible without having to go to another page for each product.

Regards
Antony

It already does. It itemizes the products that you have Auto-delivery on. Check it out: Here is how to cancel & edit Auto-Delivery: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=202035&referrer=search

10 posts

More information on the TC Auto-Delivery Manager page needed? in Ask Gery #Auto-Delivery #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

10 days ago

Here is how to cancel & edit Auto-Delivery: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=202035&referrer=search
Check the link out and see if it is not redundant.
All the best!

10 posts

10 days ago

Anthony,
Here is a link to more information on Auto Delivery: "What is an auto-delivery and how do I set one up? " & "To set up a new Auto-Delivery" www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=200731&referrer=search
Redundancy comes to mind with regards to your suggestion.
All the best!

4 posts

selling confusion in Miscellaneous

10 days ago

Mukasa,
FYI: Your post might be in violation of Forum rules. It best to clarify with the forum rules.
In regards to your inquiry, PHP possibly stands for Philippine Peso. For Pakistan, it should be PKR (Pakistan Rupee).
If you want to send a link to your friend, go to TripleClicks and utilize the product search function. Once your desired product is displayed, go to SFI toolbox below the product display, and there is a link there that you can use. Another link that you can use is Share & Win right next to shipping button.
All the best!

18 posts

Say Yes to Invest!!! in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #Getting Started #VersaPoints

10 days ago

Lindsey,
Would love to share with you my Best Tips:
Invest in yourself, Invest in your business, Invest in your networks, thrice will create value and a never-ending income stream.
How to invest in yourself?
Learn and master the SFI Business - The Plan. The Launch Pad is an excellent source of knowledge. Do apply what you learn.
How to invest in your business?
Don't be afraid to invest financial means in growing and building your business. Learn as much about TripleClicks! It is your business to know how to promote and sell the choice of product features and benefits. TC marketing tools are boundless!
How to invest in your network?
Based on The Plan; sponsor and teach your downline to do what you do; how to invest in themselves, how to invest in their business, and how to invest in their network; thus strengthening your business. Be there for them in every step of the way. Your downline will yield ten-fold the investment returns.
Always be mindful of these three things:
1. Invest in yourself
2. Invest in your business
3. Invest in your network.

Wish you much SUCCESS!

8 posts

Hi! in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #E365 #Getting Started

10 days ago

The best option that many recommend is to complete your lessons at the LaunchPad: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/index?referrer=search It is where you will receive your "getting started training."
I would highly recommend LauchPad.
All the best!