Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

36x SUPPORT
Francis R.

Palau

12 posts

New PSA has no mail in Getting Started #PSA

4 days ago

Send a support ticket. There is always a solution. :-)
Submit it here: www.sfimg.com/Support/
All the best!

5 posts

How to rise fast as a New Affiliate in Getting Started #Eager Zebra #Getting Started #VersaPoints

4 days ago

Also, take advantage of "Smart Start": "What is the Smart Start program and how does it work?" "The SMART START program is designed to help your new SFI Affiliates get off to a good start." Check it out:
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=233016
All the best!

14 posts

Why things need to be done today in Miscellaneous

5 days ago

"Never allow waiting to be a habit. Live your dreams now and take risks.
Life is happening right now!"

All the best!

6 posts

First in class in Recognition #Team Building #VersaPoints

5 days ago

Elena,
Congrats! Now, use your experience and knowledge to teach and build your team.
"How can I be an awesome sponsor and create big income duplication?"
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295&referrer=search

All the best!

12 posts

If you are to explain what SFI is about what will you say in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

7 days ago

Mercy,

It's an online company that is "free" to join.
It's an online company that helps anyone who is serious about changing their future.
It's an online company that cares about their affiliates.
It's an online company that helps affiliates build their online business from anywhere in the world.
It's an online company that provides "tools" for success.
It's an online company that allows its affiliates to define their residual income stream.
It's an online company that provides much more; etc., :-)
All the best!

19 posts

Can somebody shed some light on this please... in Miscellaneous #PSA

10 days ago

Marilyn,
I have had many affiliates come and go because of the choices they make to "Opt-Out". There is not much I could have done about it, but to respect their decision. Since it is an administrative reason, all the more we recognize the admin decision with their checks and balances and keep moving forward.
All the best!

11 posts

+ versus - in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Team Building

13 days ago

The only limitation is YOU! Others, say "Impossible," but everyone should be saying "I'm Possible":

All the best!

41 posts

Will my June paycheck go up or down with the new comp plan? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

13 days ago

A long post but an awesome one! Thank you :-)
If I may, would like to augment it as follows: If everyone understands and following the PLAN:
www.sfimg.com/the_plan It should be straightforward to figure out monthly commissions. Using Earnings Calculator will make it simple to project possible earnings: www.sfimg.com/PopUp/EarningsCalculator?referrer=search Another simple way is how (CV = Commission Value) works will also make it very simple by tapping into "TC Sales Report."
All the best!

19 posts

Why am I not making money with SFI? in Miscellaneous #Compensation

16 days ago

David,
It is a very simple assessment. Lack of Action. Instead of Actions louder than words, its words louder than action.
What I have seen and observed so far is lots of Words louder than Action. Perhaps, it's just human nature which we all have to deal with on a daily basis. If all follow the Plan, www.sfimg.com/the_plan, every team members benefit greatly. We have to be determined and... All the best!

15 posts

TC credits to cash in Getting Started #TCredits

16 days ago

Ejike,
There are products at TripleClicks Store that can accept TCredits as a form of payment. In a way, TCredits is a form of cash for purchases. But not for a straight out exchange into any money.
All the best!

21 posts

I would like to see a new badge in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

16 days ago

AIM,
Are you referring to "Flush"? There are already badges for "Mastering Spades and Clubs"; "Mastering Diamonds and Hearts." What would you call your proposed badge?
All the best!

11 posts

This the real thing in Getting Started #Eager Zebra #Leadership #TCredits

16 days ago

Petar,
Just start! :-) Start with the Launchpad lessons! You must know more about the business to build a strong foundation to be successful. Moreover, be familiar with all the tools at your disposal to use to make a difference in your online business.
All the best!

65 posts

Suggestions for my two problems in Suggestion Box #PSA

16 days ago

Milorad,
It is a dilemma that we are facing. As a business owner, we have to manage and work with available tools to overcome any obstacle that may come our way. There are 10 billion plus people on this Planet Earth. There are many potential affiliates: Having said that, here is my suggestion:
MY BEST TIP
Invest in yourself, Invest in your business, Invest in your networks, thrice will create value and a never-ending income stream.
I. How to invest in yourself? Learn and master the SFI Business - The Plan. The Launch Pad is an excellent source of knowledge. Do apply what you learn.
II. How to invest in your business? Don't be afraid to invest financial means in growing and building your business. Learn as much about TripleClicks! It is your business to know how to promote and sell the choice of product features and benefits. TC marketing tools are boundless!
III. How to invest in your network? Based on The Plan; sponsor and teach your downline to do what you do; how to invest in themselves, how to invest in their business, and how to invest in their network; thus strengthening your team. Be there for them in every step of the way. Your business downline will yield ten-fold investment returns.
Always be mindful of these three things:
1. Invest in yourself
2. Invest in your business
3. Invest in your network.
Remember, there are 10 billion potential EAs, BTLs, GTLs, PTLs, and DTLs on this Planet. You have all the tools at your disposal to find them.
Wish you much SUCCESS!

12 posts

Making Sales at Tripleclicks in Sales #Marketing #Sales

18 days ago

Kenisha,
Keep trying! Almost a month with SFI, give it a chance. With your tenacity and persistence, I am sure you will be successful.
The following might shed some light on your inquiry. "What methods can I use for generating TripleClicks sales?" www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter
Another area that might be interesting for you is ASK SC: "Grow your income by growing your knowledge!"
www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSC
All the best!

6 posts

What are your greatest challenges recruiting PRMs? in Sales #Marketing #Team Building #TripleClicks

20 days ago

Shedrack,
SFI Marketing Center can help you with Marketing aids and methods to ease the stress level in sharing information, recruiting in your daily marketing strategies. It is a help center to aid your SFI business. You can check it out at the following link: www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?referrer=search
All the best!

5 posts

What are the activities of an ECA? in Sales #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

20 days ago

Shedrack,
The following may shed some light to your inquiry: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=36958&referrer=search
Lifted from the link above: "Short for E-Commerce Affiliate, ECA is the term used for commercial sellers and companies participating in our ECA Program, which allows them to market their products and services side-by-side with our products and services at TripleClicks.com. There's no cost for ECAs to list their products and services and they can immediately begin taking advantage of the exposure and growing worldwide traffic of TripleClicks.com."
All the best!

12 posts

More about the new improvement in Sales #Compensation #PSA #Sales

21 days ago

Wow! Just Awesome! :-)
www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan
Below is a direct quote lifted from SFI Compensation Plan link:
9 Reasons Why The SFI Comp Plan Rocks!
Clean, simple, generous, and fair!
No purchase requirements...ever!
Start earning income immediately just by doing simple free actions!
Multiple income streams!
Qualify for EVERY type of compensation with as little as 1500 VP a month (all qualifying VP can be generated with just actions or combinations of actions and sales at any of our Zing Network properties).
With thousands of available products, our Zing Network powered sites have something for everyone. This makes selling products online both fun and lucrative. And it makes it even easier to earn VP with Transfer Buying (buying from Zing Network sites the products you already buy elsewhere)!
Lucrative upfront compensation and great long-term residual income potential too!
No limit to how much you can earn. Go as wide as you want while also earning deep into your organization via Team Overrides.
Get paid in your country's currency via our Payoneer™ MasterCard. See our Getting Paid FAQs for more information HERE.
All the best!

11 posts

Making LPD beneficial in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

21 days ago

BSR,
The following is information that may address your concerns about building a team: "S-Builder Co-op & PSAs to Go."
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=25&referrer=search
There are many ways one can build a team such as " How can I be an awesome sponsor and create big income duplication?"
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295
All the best!

48 posts

I lost my E A status -- I am so sad in Miscellaneous

23 days ago

Afsheen,
Look at the bright side of things; you can always get your EA back. Prepare for next month instead.
It looks like you can get aligned for next month. Check out the following link for "15 ways to earn VPs
for free": www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18240&referrer=search
Number 7 can yield about 360 per month.
All the best!

5 posts

How do you download a document to share with our team? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

26 days ago

David,
The following will help you. How do I use SFI TeamMail? www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=221080&referrer=search
"Keep in mind that your SFI Inbox is designed primarily for reading and replying to messages you have received. To read a message, click on the subject line of a message to display the message and options to reply, save, print, etc."
You may also post the document on your leadership page and alert your team to check it out there.
All the best!

18 posts

I used only: Free Advertising + Free Gateway = Gold Team Leader in Marketing #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

27 days ago

Tommie,
Awesome Post! Following your lead Captkirk! Validating your remarkable "free ad" approach: Others are doing the same or have followed suits #ASK SC. www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=43r
Thank you for continually reminding us of better ways to grow SFI business.
All the best!

6 posts

The secret of a successful business owner in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

29 days ago

For a business to succeed, a business owner must have a "Vision" and "Goals" for his/her company. Everyone has different visions and goals for their business. Not everyone is the same, however, as an SFI affiliate, there is a common thread that we are trying to achieve, and that is "creating a passive income."
Allow me to share a few tips to enhance your journey to achieve your SFI business.
Invest in yourself, Invest in your business, Invest in your networks, thrice will create value and a never-ending income stream.
How to invest in yourself?
Learn and master the SFI Business - The Plan. The Launch Pad is an excellent source of knowledge. Do apply what you learn.
How to invest in your business?
Don't be afraid to invest financial means in growing and building your business. Learn as much about TripleClicks! It is your business to know how to promote and sell the choice of product features and benefits. TC marketing tools are boundless!
How to invest in your network?
Based on The Plan; sponsor and teach your downline to do what you do; how to invest in themselves, how to invest in their business, and how to invest in their network; thus strengthening your team. Be there for them in every step of the way. Your business downline will yield ten-fold investment returns.
Always be mindful of these three things:
1. Invest in yourself
2. Invest in your business
3. Invest in your network.
Wish you much SUCCESS!

4 posts

Marketing Aids - banner in Miscellaneous #Marketing #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Nijaz,
Are you having a problem? SFI Support is an excellent place to get lots of answers. Go here to submit a support ticket:
www.sfimg.com/Support/index?referrer=search
Make sure to share details of your problems with them so they can help you better :-)
All the best!