Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

37x SUPPORT
Francis R.

Palau

18 posts

HOW DO I PROFITABLY INVEST A LARGE SUM OF MONEY INTO SFI? in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

Mohammed,

The best place to start understanding how SFI works is at the Launchpad: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/index?referrer=search
Also, an understanding a business plan does help in building a successful SFI business: www.sfimg.com/the_plan

All the best!

6 posts

Grow your bussiness... in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

6 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

5 posts

When going get tough, the tough gets going in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Sales #Team Building

10 days ago

Awesome Post!
One of the best ways to face a challenge is to have a plan - www.sfimg.com/the_plan
Additionally, we all need guidance along the way: www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index?referrer=search
Lastly, write your own story.

All the best!

70 posts

Does it make financial cents (sense) in Team Building #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

George,

It appears to me that you are doing the right things towards building your online business, which shows me that you are ahead of the curve in some areas. If you allow the plan, www.sfimg.com/the_plan to be your guide, I do not doubt that you will build a stronger business and eventually achieve DTL in the long run.
Having an auto delivery is a right business decision. It is a step towards building a stronger team. Leading by example goes a long way as well. Your EA’s and other team members will follow your best examples.
Setting up and building a business from scratch is hard work; It does take time too; Do take your time to make a strong business foundation. Also, embrace a long-term vision and define the goals you want to achieve, and the future rewards will be abundant.
Lastly, keep learning and don’t get discouraged easily. Keep reminding yourself of your goals; reassess and redefine them and keep moving forward. The vital key to achieving DTL is the many affiliates in your team, the EA’s, the BTL’s, the STL’s, the GTL’s, and the PTL’s. Build a strong team, and things will eventually pay off for you and your team.
All the best!

9 posts

Persistence! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Setting goals and following through to achieve them is a form of persistence. Another type is time management, which is sometimes hard to meet considering all other life's priorities that demands your attention.

27 posts

How much time do you spend while doing SFI? in Miscellaneous #Team Building #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Time management is the essential part of any business if you want to achieve success as you define it in your goals. Based on the goals I have set for my SFI business, it will require 5 to 12 hours each day. Of course, not all spent on computing. Seven hours of it a week is spent talking to potential business owners - one hour a day is probably minimal, which can be adjusted. Posting ads online, twitter, facebook, Instagram are other exciting never-ending work that contributes towards success. If your goal is DTL, the more meaningful hours spent building your business is well worth it.

13 posts

Google+ Help Request in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hi Susan,
If you google -"Google Support Help contact", you will get something like this:
"Find Here Important information How to Contact Google Customer Service Google Support Help Phone Number 1-844-324-6260 It is Worldwide Google customer service number Dial Google Customer Service Phone number with Google Account problem Google Help Centre Works 365 days You can call At any time". I hope this helps.
All the best!

17 posts

How to build my team? in Team Building #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Mustafa,
The big picture is the PLAN. www.sfimg.com/the_plan
Learn to master how the plan works and apply it in your business. I see that you are doing the right things.
1. Exercising Transfer buying is an excellent method for building your team. It is investing in your business.
2. Reassigning tool is another way to create strength in your business; it is what good sponsors utilize to help, guide and strengthen their team.
3. Free advertising is another way to recruit and build your team
Here is a link to "How can I be an awesome sponsor and create big income duplication?" www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295 Check it out and see if it can shed some light into your inquiry.
All the best!

12 posts

Traffic Exchanges in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

about 1 month ago

James,
Here is a link to Internet Income 2.0 lesson on Internet Traffic:
www.sfimg.com/Training/Lessons/Lesson2_3
It gives you a wide range of ideas relating to building internet traffic to your website.
Understanding the basics will help you build more traffic as well as utilizing the web exchanges @ WWW.
All the best!

22 posts

How would you comment on this? in Getting Started #Eager Zebra #Getting Started #PSA

2 months ago

Ask her why she would make a decision for others and not give her business a chance for growth. You can show her the possibilities of building her business through SFI games. Moreover, SFI games do appeal to a lot of people including market segments that we least expect.
All the best!

25 posts

Building my Team in Team Building #CSA #PSA

2 months ago

Choukri,
I can see your frustration. We are all experiencing it. However, we should not let it affect how we need to run our SFI business. Avail all the tools that are at your disposal to create a bigger and better online business for you and your family. There are Launchpad lessons that can give you greater insight to increase sponsoring team members: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=21 There is also Sponsoring Aids and Methods: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=80 And, there is "the importance of transfer buying" that can make it "easier to sponsor affiliates." www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=78 I hope this helps.
All the best!

11 posts

Why "Sorry" say "Congratulations" in Suggestion Box #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Perhaps, you are only allowed one win per 24 hours. I would recommend you look up "What is T-Time" for further explanation on a number of entry submissions.
All the best!

13 posts

What is your biggest challenge in growing an active team in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

Perhaps, they are more content being at affiliate level and never want to venture towards Team Leadership. It is an obstacle that we all need to overcome! To grow one's business, one must become a team leader to reap the benefits of the compensation plan. As a team leader, we must be able to share "the plan" with our team members and to make sure that everyone understands how to succeed in it. Here is a link to the PLAN: www.sfimg.com/the_plan All the best!

5 posts

How To Overcome Marketing Slumps!!! in Marketing #Marketing

2 months ago

If I may add, take a moment to review your "goals". Goals tab will take you there where you can see your immediate and long-term goals. It helps to get reminded why you are doing this in the first place. I bet it will get you out of a slump in a jiffy. All the best!

11 posts

Welcome! Keep It Simple in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

2 months ago

James,
Since SFI is taking the lead in sending additional information to new affiliates, perhaps, you can send an e-card. It is quick and straightforward. It probably meets your qualification of bare essentials.
All the best!

7 posts

Team First in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

3 months ago

Show your team members the path to success through the LaunchPad lessons. As a leader, we have to understand that one can lead a member to learn how to be successful in this business, but can't make him/her apply or use the knowledge. It is a choice. All the leaders do is to encourage/motivate their team towards what is possible. All the best!

15 posts

My Streak Ended;) in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

How I would deduce the answer is first to consider the use of the items:
1. Mint - used in a crowded setting, perhaps when speaking to strangers
2. Hat - used outside
3. Lip balm - used outside more
That leaves you the best answer for someone who is either bedridden or would spend more time inside.
4. Movies
All the best!

21 posts

PTP game in Recognition #Compensation

3 months ago

Wow! :-)

All the best!

12 posts

New PSA has no mail in Getting Started #PSA

3 months ago

Send a support ticket. There is always a solution. :-)
Submit it here: www.sfimg.com/Support/
All the best!

5 posts

How to rise fast as a New Affiliate in Getting Started #Eager Zebra #Getting Started #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Also, take advantage of "Smart Start": "What is the Smart Start program and how does it work?" "The SMART START program is designed to help your new SFI Affiliates get off to a good start." Check it out:
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=233016
All the best!

14 posts

Why things need to be done today in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

"Never allow waiting to be a habit. Live your dreams now and take risks.
Life is happening right now!"

All the best!

6 posts

First in class in Recognition #Team Building #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Elena,
Congrats! Now, use your experience and knowledge to teach and build your team.
"How can I be an awesome sponsor and create big income duplication?"
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295&referrer=search

All the best!

12 posts

If you are to explain what SFI is about what will you say in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Mercy,

It's an online company that is "free" to join.
It's an online company that helps anyone who is serious about changing their future.
It's an online company that cares about their affiliates.
It's an online company that helps affiliates build their online business from anywhere in the world.
It's an online company that provides "tools" for success.
It's an online company that allows its affiliates to define their residual income stream.
It's an online company that provides much more; etc., :-)
All the best!