Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

5x SUPPORT
PHANIBHUSAN C.

India

E365 Country Champion

207 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Edith Okocha! in Recognition

1 day ago

Congratulations E-365 Champion of the day, Edith Okocha!
Your performance for the whole one year leads you to win this prestigious position!
Keep it up!
We wish you al l the best in SFI !

215 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Marilyn Cabcaban! in Recognition

2 days ago

Congratulations E-365 Champion of the day, Marilyn Cabcaban!
Your performance for the whole one year leads you to win this prestigious position!
Keep it up!

227 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Goran Pehar-Ljoljić! in Recognition

3 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion of the day, Goran Pehar-Ljoljić!
Keep it up!

22 posts

Can I convert from TCredits to Versa Points? in VersaPoints #TCredits #VersaPoints

4 days ago

Direct Tcredits to VPs- no such process.
However to RTs by participating in aa, games etc and thereafter From RTs to VPs. is possible.
In my opinion, use your Tcredits for AA , then RTs received in AA ,may be for exchange of VPs @ 3RTs= 1 VP.

13 posts

AA is full of unbelievable surprises!!! in Miscellaneous #Astro Auctions

4 days ago

I participate in AA, not to win the Auction, but to get the constellation prizes. I have started participating after 10/15 days of starting of AA and participating everyday and I am very satisfied to get the following constellation prizes so far.
MY PRIZES:
Daily Crown Entries: 192
Rocket Box: 4,000 RT
GMP/ZJ Matches: 865
GMP Moves: 785
Rewardicals: 8,534
VIP Rocket Box: 500 RT
VP: 2,910
I have also won 4 Valued Badges too.

223 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Clemencia Laroa! in Recognition

4 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion of the day, Clemencia Laroa!
Keep it up!

21 posts

Time to Get the Bonus 500 CSA . in Team Building #CSA

5 days ago

Please check your genealogy.You should get it soon after reaching the Rank.
If you find not yet alloted CSAs, please contact your sponsor/ co-sponsor.
If they fail, please contact support raising a ticket.

15 posts

Country Champion in Miscellaneous

5 days ago

It is a consolation prizes awarding a badge to the highest VP earner of that country joining on the same day who could not qualify for E365 Champion or Runners up.
It could be easily verified clicking on E-365 and see her position.
If she is correct, but not awarded the BADGE, then she may senta ticket to the support team.

9 posts

Will I receive my 500 CSAs, if I do not make a purchase, and become BTL? in Miscellaneous

5 days ago

You could not be a BTL without purchase/ sale.Out of 3000 VPs required for BTL, 1500 should comes from sale/purchase.
You should purchase something worth 1500 VPs and grab this golden opportunity of availing 500 CSAs.
Do not miss this opportunity.

10 posts

Can You Feel The Strength Of Your Team ? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

5 days ago

Good motivational story . It is simply not a story but a tool of motivation. A few days past ,I saw such a story posted by you.
You are a great contributor in SFI Forum.

207 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Kamaldeen A. L.! in Recognition

5 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion of the day, Kamaldeen A. L.
Keep it up!

215 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Blane Robinson! in Recognition

6 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion of the day!
Keep it up!

220 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ronald Erskine! in Recognition

7 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion of the day, Ronald Erskine!
Keep it up!
We wish you all the best in SFI!

202 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Kevin Colman! in Recognition

8 days ago

Congratulations E-365 Champion of the day, Kevin Colman!
Keep it up!

9 posts

Rewardical Matches (Unlimited) in Eager Zebra #Rewardical

9 days ago

Matching Rewardicals are your earning of rewardicals on earning of RTs of your PSAs,PRMs and CSAs @1 RT for every 10 RTs earned by your PSAs &PRMs and @1 RT for every 25 RTs earned by your CSAs.
It is unlimited because, more the earning of RTs by your PSA,PRM &CSAs, more will be your RT earning without any restriction .

7 posts

Bring back "More Auctions" button on Astro claims page in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions

9 days ago

Good suggestion. It is required to be restored.

14 posts

E365 in Recognition #Auto-Delivery #E365 #Sponsor

9 days ago

E-365 Champion will get 10 CSAs in each month in place of 5 CSAs as stated.

194 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Karen Opiela! in Recognition

10 days ago

Congratulations E-365 Champion of the day, Karen Opiela!
Keep it up!

16 posts

a2a members in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership

11 days ago

Keep patience till maintenance program is over.
a2a is a friendship program for SFI Affiliates. Besides your country,city, locality, you will have opportunity of having friends of other country;i.e. international friendship.
You would have opportunities of sharing your opinion, thoughts etc with these new friends as you are doing with your existing friends.

214 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion ERNEST OBIBA AKORLI! in Recognition

11 days ago

Congratulations E-365 Champion of the day, ERNEST OBIBA AKORLI!
Keep it up!

14 posts

Astro Auction VIP in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions

11 days ago

Dashboard is showing your position; It is just 30 days rolling inclusive of to-day.

202 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Juliet kilonzo! in Recognition

12 days ago

Congratulations E-365 Champion of the day, Juliet kilonzo!
Keep it up!

9 posts

Winning price of AA is more than MSPs! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #TCredits

13 days ago

In AA, specially in case of Tcredits, the winning price is far more than MSPs; e.g. ,say for 300 Tcredits, the winning bids varies from 340 to 370 Tcredits, In such cases, the winners will get 300 Tcredits Plus 3400 to 3700 RTs against spending of 340 to 370 Tcredits.
Considering the redemption value of RTs in terms of Tcrdeits , it is a loosing Game too.
In Auction, the general expectation is to purchase an item / products with some discount.
But, here, it is simply reverse.
Can some one explain as to why this is being happened

7 posts

Limit on AA in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

13 days ago

There should have some "winning " limit but not for participation limit. The participation for constellation prizes in AA should not be restricted.
Winning in AA, specially in TCredits , are very costly. I cannot understand as to why the winners are quating rates more than the MSPs ; e,g, for 300 Tcredits,Ultimate winners are paying 340 to 390 Tcredits. Even we take into consideration RTs received in this winning, then also it is a loosing game.

23 posts

Proposal of redeemption of RTs against "Moves " and "Matches". in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra #Rewardical #TCredits

13 days ago

This huge accumulation of Moves and Matches , I am sure, due to non-playing of G.M. Poker and Zackjack Games. These are very essential for effective playing of these games and winning of number of Badges. Start playing and see the use of Moves and matches.