Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
John K.

United States

E365 Runner Up

17 posts

Are You Real Shy? Managed Motions Can Change Emotions!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

1 day ago

HI Bruce, I have always had a hard time biting my tongue. I have been taught that if I see or hear something that I perceived as wrong. It was my obligation to step in and try to defuse the situation.
You are about 10 years older than I am, and it appears we were both taught similar life lessons.
You mentioned that you were patiently waiting for your 85th Birthday. If I knew the date, I would like to raise a glass in a salute to you. ( No I would NOT, CRASH your party )
Bless you and yours
John

17 posts

Are You Real Shy? Managed Motions Can Change Emotions!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

1 day ago

Hello, Erich, I am not sure why you seem to be offended by Bruce's multiple posts. He has vast experience as a marketer. He is also an excellent speaker. all of his posts include Information, motivation or in other up-lifting ideas. The majority of SFIers have little or no training in marketing and to these members, myself included. I do have a few years in marketing, but they were over 20 years ago, and I appreciate these posts as a reminder to previous training. Find these posts to be helpful. I, myself not only find merit in Bruce's frequent posts but look forward to them.
Since I do not know you personally, I do not know your background, I am not trying to show any disrespect to you. Perhaps you already know most of the information that he is so generous in sharing with the rest of us. If this is the case, I can envision you adding value to his posts with tidbits to anything that Bruce might have missed.
On the other hand, you could bypass his posts and not waste your time reading information by just simply not clickingon them.
Respectfully
John karban Sr.

5 posts

Still Majoring In Minors? Fire Yourself Up-Not Out! in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 days ago

Hi Bruce, you sure have a powerful way of communicating. I personally hold you in high esteem. If you choose to you could right on the same list, with people like Bob Proctor, W. Clement Stone and the rest of the inspirational, motivational speakers.
Thank you for sharing your wisdom with all of us here at SFI.
Bless you and yours. Bye for now
John Karban

35 posts

What is missing on our site that other similar sites offer in Team Building #Marketing #Team Building

5 days ago

Sometimes it seems like they are so busy it reminds me of an old saying. " working so hard they look like the cat who is trying to cover ***t on a tin roof" appears that they could use a few extra hands. But still even short handed ( ? ) they still do an incredibly fine job.
Just my thoughts
John Karban Sr.

12 posts

Say What You Will Do, And Do What You Say!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing

5 days ago

Hi Bruce, All my life and especially when my 9 children were young, I used a slight variation of your words. I stated it as, "Say what you mean and mean what you say. It means be careful what you say, because if you say anything and don't follow up in a way that is consistent with what you said the results could destroy the trust you were trying to establish.
John

17 posts

T CREDITS in Team Building #TCredits

5 days ago

Thank you for the correction in my thinking. Yes, even some of our top leaders have other business they promote. I have seen it anywhere from GTLs to DTLs, even if it is thinly disguised, as promoting SFI groups. I am not, and will not point a finger at any individuals.

17 posts

T CREDITS in Team Building #TCredits

6 days ago

Hi Jesse, Think it would not be worthwhile for anyone, to have to go thru the process of opting out of SFI, then waiting 6 months before they would be able to re-join SFI under the person who sent them a $20 gift certificate. Just my 2 cents worth.
Bye for now, God bless you and yours, John.

10 posts

Don’t Get Mad... Get Inspired... To Reach Your Goals... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

7 days ago

Try to remember the REASON that you decided to join SFI when you did. Hold on to your DREAM (reason). Hold on to that very closely and DON'T QUIT. That is the only way you lose.
Wishing you MUCH SUCCESS in SFI and whatever comes your way in life.
To your Success
John Karban Sr.

21 posts

Can ANYONE Really Do Affiliate Marketing? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing

7 days ago

Hi, Randy, you are so right when you said: So, the answer is YES, anyone with access to the internet can be successful in Affiliate Marketing. You just need a FOUNDATION. You can spend hundreds, or even thousands of dollars learning that foundation, OR, you can take advantage of the vast resources that are provided for you right here at SFI training - for FREE!

Success is at your feet, but you must activate it!
Thank you for sharing with all of us.
John Karban Sr.

17 posts

Don't get caught like this! in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #VersaPoints

7 days ago

Hello Cristo, you could try Astro Auctions, where you can win many moves, matches, and RTs, which you can exchange for TCredits or VPs.
Happy gaming !
John Karban

22 posts

Use the recent changes to common Team advantage! in Team Building #Team Building

7 days ago

Thank you Boris, I will try this " Bonus for you" soon.
John

55 posts

SFI EXECUTIVE SPEEDSTER BADGE in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #Team Building #VersaPoints

7 days ago

Thank You Tanja and Karen, for your response.
I normally get my Retirement check on the 3rd of the month. as I was contemplating how to get my "Speedster" Badge, and posted in the Forum that I needed to wait until the 3rd.
I believe that I received a Miricle! My check arrived in my Bank on the 1st. That is the 1st time my check came early other than when the 3rd fell on a Sat or Sun, or Holiday. I can only say Thank God for this. Amen.
Bye for now, Bless you and yours
John Karban Sr.

55 posts

SFI EXECUTIVE SPEEDSTER BADGE in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #Team Building #VersaPoints

8 days ago

I will have to settle for the silver trim, since I won't have the funds available 'till Dec. 3rd.
wishing congratulations to all who already have their new badge and to all who will get one, by the 10th of Dec.

11 posts

Read,click and Do! Simples!! in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #VersaPoints

10 days ago

This simply trying to put the cart before the horse. This idea has been proved so many times, to be one of the biggest errors of judgement that people can make.
Bye for now John.

18 posts

Stop The Flow in Suggestion Box

11 days ago

Thanks, Randy, I for one respond to most posts, with a thank you, congratulations, or an agree. I try to post a reply, only, if I have something to add that no one else has already posted, The Forum is one place that duplication is NOT recommended.
Bless you and yours, Bye for now.
John Karban

22 posts

Use the recent changes to common Team advantage! in Team Building #Team Building

12 days ago

Hi Boris, I have been sending e-mails out on an average of 2 to 3 per month (team or news)
To both, Email addresses on file at SFI and in team mail. Plus I post in the stream on a daily basis. [0ver 700 team members]
response results:
e-mails = 0
stream posts = occasional 1 or 2 likes. only used as a basis of responses. I do not post to only get VP, I try to motivate and teach, my team
I still am sending emails, with the hope they will at some point be read. and responded to.
Thank you for your time in responding to me.
John Karban Sr.

22 posts

13 days ago

Thank you Jan, that is a good idea, however, that would assume that they are at least logging into their accounts to be able to read the messages. Have a great day and wishing you much success, with your business.
Sincerely
John Karban Sr.

12 posts

Welcome Back in Miscellaneous #Team Building #TripleClicks

16 days ago

Hi Randy, I don't think all your older posts were removed. every now and then, some of your old posts would show up so either here in the forum or on the tips Tab. Some from 2+ years ago. Someone must have seen the value in your words. Anyway, I am sure happy that you are back.
John

12 posts

Welcome Back in Miscellaneous #Team Building #TripleClicks

17 days ago

Belated, Welcome back Randy, I am wishing you and your family a blessed and very happy Thanksgiving. I really missed chatting with you. BTW I also missed your informational posts here in the Forum.

13 posts

Market Hugs Thanksgiving- Make Them Fully Refundable. in Marketing #Marketing

18 days ago

Hi Bruce, You prove that most things improve with age. Like a fine wine or a quality cheese, you have a wisdom that that is acquired only with age. You have about 9 years of acquired wisdom ahead of me, and I appreciate, all the wisdom that you so unselfishly share with all of us here in the Forum. However, at this time I would like to return a Hug to you and your family. I hope it arrives, back to you, in good condition
God Bless you all on this holiday.
John Karban Sr.

8 posts

The Bag Lady - Relate To Your Family Thanksgiving!!! in Miscellaneous

20 days ago

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Bruce and to your wife. For the beautiful letter, you posted this evening. It was one of the most touching moments reading the story of a person who had so little and yet, the loving way she suggested that the warm meal should be given, to someone who had even less than herself. That is truly words of a beautiful and loving woman.
This shows the real meaning of Thanksgiving. Much she has shown in her way, a mirror of God's love for us all.
Thank you for all your educational and inspiring posts. May God grant you and Mrs.H. many more years of Health and Happiness
Bless you and yours.
John Karban

99 posts

Please give a prayer for Laverne. in Miscellaneous #ECA #Leadership #Sponsor

20 days ago

LaVerne, Wishing you a speedy recovery, This explains why you have been on my mind the past few weeks. May the Lord touch you with His healing hand. Bringing you to a complete and quick recovery, in the Name of Jesus, AMEN.
I hope that soon you will be recovered enough to see how many friends you have here in SFI.

9 posts

Localvania Inpossible? in Sales #Getting Started #Localvantia #Rewardical

26 days ago

Mello, I am not sure of the exact process, but check out the frequently asked questions or send a note to support and inquire about the Reca program. I am sure the staff at the support center will be able to give you the correct answer, to get you started selling at your own store.
Much success your way
John Karban Sr.

9 posts

Localvania Inpossible? in Sales #Getting Started #Localvantia #Rewardical

26 days ago

Hi Mello, the best, I can think of would be for you to upgrade to EA. That way YOU would be the Account Manager.
Wishing you the best success for your business.
John Karban Sr.

17 posts

Question in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hi Natasa, I am not for certain, but perhaps the Translator would be of help. Wishing you luck to be able to play "Hidden" John Karban.