Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Godawattaliyanage U.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

24 posts

If I remain an EA, will I lose any of my team? in Team Building #Team Building

1 day ago

Dear Olufunmilola!
I also had this problem .You have given the most fair reply.I also have understand that no value of Rank if we have no active down liner s.Its better collect active down liners and go ahead.
Thank you.

10 posts

Auto Delivery Problem in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

Dear Friend John!
Its very easy .Use this link and you will be able to find most relevant answer for your difficulties.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=22864
Thank you.

13 posts

Submit a ticket in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Dear Senior SFI member Friends!
I m with a problem of "what a submit Ticket".What a benifit can we get from submit a ticket at support desk.And could It help us get reply for answer for today's SFI Biz Quiz?And what type of incident would support desk help ?
Thank you.

2 posts

Facebook Post in Inspiration/Testimonials

about 1 month ago

Dear Allison!
Its true.WE must be with our Aim.Very important idea you have written.
Thank you.

18 posts

auto-Delivery in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery

about 1 month ago

Dear SFI frinds!
What is the most suitable auto-Delivery date for S-builder co-op units please.
Please explain with benifits with your suggesting date .Could you tell me is it good 1 of every month ?
Thank you.

13 posts

E Card I sent to new member achieving EA first Day. in Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Madam Maree W!
Very useful information.I could compare with my day to day activities with SFI.
Thank you.

39 posts

New to AA-phone, tablet in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TCredits #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Dear Snezana!
I knew this story first in time from you.Thank you.

27 posts

How much time do you spend while doing SFI? in Miscellaneous #Team Building #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Snezana M!
Certainly I m working with SFI every day over 10 hours in week days.And weekends more than 15 or more.Coz Im very interesting to learn Net work Marketing.No any where as SFI for it.And I always ready to help my PSA s and CSA s in their questions.
And every hour I use to contest T-time,Searching Pricebenders penny Auctions and newly introduced ASTRO auctions about their behavior.
And Specially I m in need fluency of sfi site map .Those are the reasions to spend such a long time with sfi.

14 posts

What Eager Zebra Zack jack and Poker Daily challenge work? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

Thank you MIss Zhumagul A( STL.)There are all the description about dailly change there in your reply Forum post.
All the Best.

14 posts

What Eager Zebra Zack jack and Poker Daily challenge work? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

Dear Sfi Friends!
Could you explain how Eager zebra Sack jack and Poker daily challenge works and what are the benifit for participating daily challange?

18 posts

How I start each day team building at SFI. in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

2 months ago

I could check myself with my success reading your daily actions for success.Always your Forum posts are encourage us.Always I book mark them.Thank you.

6 posts

Rocket Box. in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

2 months ago

Thanks Giving!
MRs and MRSs all gave me understandable replies are Thankful.Specially Mr.Svend L,Mr.Michael A,Igor A and Mrs.Jennie F
May God Bless all of you!

18 posts

Please can you explain to me how to post free ads in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 months ago

Dear Charles!
There is a very famouse FB group for free ads.You can use this group for your SFI banners for your benifits.Use this link please. www.facebook.com/groups/604906636280396/
Thank you.

6 posts

Rocket Box. in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

2 months ago

Dear SFI friends!
Could you inform me please what s the deference Rocket box,3 Rocket boxes and 5 Rocket boxes.Is there deference the Prizes among them?How could check 3,5 Rocket boxes Prizes please?
Thank you all of you .

9 posts

How to use the matches which won from asto auctions in Eager Zebra #Astro Auctions #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Dear Rupak D
At once at the end of you must Claim your winning Prizes.Then they will show and accumulate in to your matches and movers .They will notify at the end of Every Games below side search it.You will understand .Then they will automatically burn when you used matches or movers.
Thank you

8 posts

16 Rich Habits in Miscellaneous #Team Building

3 months ago

Dear DONNA!
I read your most valuable forum post.All those 16 are very important in our success.I m using 16.know your main purpose.8.Set goal not wishes.12 Don't give up.3.Read every day.1.Live with your means.5.Control your emotions.11 Avoid toxic people.I think all the rest are must accumulate in to my life.
Thank you.

6 posts

Astro Auction prizes in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

Dear SFI friends!
Could you explain what is xxMOVES and xxMATCHES as winning prize.
Even I have won Astro Auction prizes in this manner its difficult to understand what changes have it got as my benifits.
Thank you.

1 post

Astro Auction prizes in Sri Lanka #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

Dear SFI friends!
Could you explain what is xxMOVES and xxMATCHES as winning prize.
Even I have won Astro Auction prizes in this manner its difficult to understand what changes have it got as my benifits.
Thank you.

4 posts

Astro Auction Result sheet. in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

AA# 676 TCredits Subscription -- 125 TCredits pack for 3 months (includes 4,500 Sales VersaPoints!) Wed, July 25, 2018 - 9:41 PM
WINNER/HIGH BID:
4jek66 / 386 ROCKET BOX:
1,000 Rewardicals won by xxxxxx
SUPERNOVA:
No winner/xxxxx
PICK THE BID:
500 Rewardicals won by xxxx
Dear SFI friends!
Could you inform me what 386 denote in this details.please.with the ASTRO Auction results.
Thank you.

27 posts

Role of sponser in Team Building #Sponsor

3 months ago

Dear MUSTAFA!
You have submitted the main problem we are also facing and you have given us a Best reply link also.Your question and the reply both are very correct.Thank you.

5 posts

Astro Auctions "Boarding" and "Fueling". in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

I m feeling with understandable knowledge in ASTRO Auction "BOARDING "and "Fueling"Coz I do not have enough knowledge about them.I searched RULES also But failed.Couldn't find enough knowledge. please describe them in simple way.
Tank you.

12 posts

Versa points For helping TLs. in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Dear SFI Team leaders!
Could you inform me how to earn versa points under
TEAM LEADERSHIP & SUPPORT in TO_DO_LIST +100 For support of each personally sponsored Bronze Team Leader (Maximum 200 VP per person/month)

+100 For support of each personally sponsored Silver Team Leader (Maximum 300 VP per person/month)

+100 For support of each personally sponsored Gold Team Leader (Maximum 400 VP per person/month)

+100 For support of each personally sponsored Platinum Team Leader (Maximum 500 VP per person/month)

+100 For support of each personally sponsored Diamond Team Leader (Maximum 600 VP per person/month)
Thank you.