Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Godawattaliyanage U.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

48 posts

I lost my E A status -- I am so sad in Miscellaneous

20 days ago

Dear AFSHEEN K
Be courageable.DO not try to give up this GREAT business at all.I have been worked four years in this E-commerce web.I lost my EA Qualifification several times coz of poverty.I couldn't fulfil my auto delivery several times.But did not ignore with this site.Now I m going forward in very fast.MY Aim is to be a Diamond TL ear future.But i donot get in quickly.coz I want lot of experience with work to with down liners.and I must find active affiliates.also.Even I have no a cent in my hand or credit card I did not stopped work every day,coz I have a great powerful AIM with SFI.Its the nature of to become a successfulness.many failures will be faced with us.Remember every sucessfll person of the world has falures in their journey.
]

14 posts

What's your Favorite Method? in Pricebenders #TCredits #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

B.is my favourite method.coz it s very protective.

7 posts

Exchange rate for T Currency in Miscellaneous #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Dear Stephen.
I think Its better to determine according to your country centrel bank Foreign currency exchange indicator.It shows what is the buying price and selling price of on behalf of $ for your country currency.This is my way .USD/LKR SPOT Indicative Rate
www.cbsl.gov.lk/rates-and-indicators/exchange-rates
thankyou.

15 posts

My Brain Sprint score! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Congratulations!
Dear Selma Wish you all the Best.

1 post

Price changing in Sri Lanka #Auto-Delivery #Marketing #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Please inform me
If I made auto- delivary.will the price change according to the foreign exchange Rate in future

5 posts

How do sending in welcome letter PSA? in Southern Asia #PSA

4 months ago

Dear Sowrirajan
There are several steps in sending a welcome letter to your newly appointed PSA.
1.Go TOOLS->TEAM BUILDING->GENEALOGY.Then It will show your Genealogy.www.sfimg.com/Reports/Genealogy.
2.Then select the PSA you wanted to send a welcome letter.[then it will show snapshot of your PSA.
3.Click SEND EMAIL MESSAGE
4.At the bottom of snapshot you wil be able to see a welcome letter box.then click clear letter.
5.Click LORD DEFAULT LETTER.NOw you can be changed any words such as first name.
6.Click PREVIEW FORMATTED LETTER.It will show a welcome letter in your wanted PSA,s name
7.Then click send mail.
8.click MARK AS sent.

8 posts

REQUEST Displaying REWARDICALS. in Suggestion Box #Rewardical

4 months ago

I think its better to change MRP XX X into Rewardical XXX on the home page of every SFI s' Displying on home page of Tripleclicks.com. As this Godawattaliyanage Upali TCredits: 76 | MRP: 179
RWC:X X X
And if it has 2*Rewardicals bid for one bid atTRIPLECLICKS.COM penny auctions as 2 MRP auctions.

101 posts

Hey Buddy! Can you afford $1.99 per day? in Getting Started #Getting Started

4 months ago

Thank you MR.Scott.You haveinformed very easy method to be a BTL.
Thank you.

15 posts

What is the Bitcoin!?? Lesson 1 in Southern Asia

9 months ago

Very valuable .important article.We are waiting the rest of the Article'

3 posts

Mostly my signup-ed PSA are asking what we do now tell simply step by step so what can i provide guidlines exactly? in Getting Started

about 1 year ago

Ask them kindly go through To-Do-List every day. And then follow LAUNCH PAD lessons all. If you want more help refer SITE MAP. All are there. www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/
www.sfimg.com/Reference/Sitemap

25 posts

How to get more followers and likes on the forum? in Miscellaneous

about 1 year ago

Guess that there is a problem facing our friend Affilites.Then make a best reply according to our experience.It will be a better post.

10 posts

CSA Missing in Team Building #CSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

over 2 years ago

I also had to face similar incident. I also do not know the reason what,why?

14 posts

Does digital products awards 25 VP for reviews??.... in Sales #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

over 2 years ago

You an earn 25 versapoints when you bought a product,and asked them to rate only.

103 posts

16 Years With SFI Today:) in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Team Building

over 2 years ago

Congratulaions Brian!
With my all Srilankan SFI Affiliates.

8 posts

Today my 1year anniversary in Recognition #Team Building #TripleClicks

over 2 years ago

Accept our congratulations with all Srilankan sfi affiliates!

21 posts

Do Yo Want A Shortcut To Success? in Getting Started #Marketing

over 2 years ago

You are very correct.I almost have done frist.Second one is not so .Remembering and teaching on this matter thank you Mr.Bruce
Thank you.

16 posts

points marked with an asterix in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

over 2 years ago

Dear friend,
Go the home page LAUNCH PAD click it .Or go to the home page To-Do-List.Then you will meet the 30 lessons within * mark.And in every lesson you wish to reference there are green V on the top of every lesson.
Thank you.

23 posts

How to earn first 20 USD? in Getting Started #Leadership

over 2 years ago

Dear sfimg.com friend,
It s easy to earn $20 Dollars frist.You will be earn it through frist buying or selling order at once or frist to end your 72 hours in sign up at sfimg.com
Thank you

36 posts

I'm a NEW SFI Affiliate in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

over 2 years ago

Dear sfi friend,
Frist Log in sfimg.com affiliate center home page every day.If you are unable to understand what is to be done frist,Click the Gray colour tab in upper right side of your home page .com(start tab),It will describe how to start your journey succesfully with sfimg.com.

13 posts

Can't win auctions in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

over 2 years ago

Dear friend,
If you want to participate an Tripleclicks.com aution you must have Tcredits.Then if you want to buy Tcredits Frist LOG IN Tripleclicks .com then if there any auction on that page it says GO TO THE AUCTION(It s appear as a blue coloure box)After you clicked that blue coloure box you will turn in to a aution center.Then you are able to see 2 green colour small box saying BUY TCREDITS HERE and QUICK BUY go and refer to this spot.Your trouble will be vanished.

27 posts

T-time award 5TC? in Suggestion Box #TCredits

over 2 years ago

Congratulations!

7 posts

I won ttime today! welcome 2 tcredits! in Recognition #Marketing #TCredits #TripleClicks

over 2 years ago

Wish you all the best.
You are eligible 24 times a day.Start again from tomorrow.

42 posts

E mail from Beatricgilbert@hotmail.com in Miscellaneous

over 3 years ago

I also have received e mails from her from January 2015.And has asked me get her fathers balance of bank account worth $ 8.6 millions .And the law advisory firm fee is $ 1400 To get the documents needed to transfer this money in to my account.