Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Anita A.

United States

54 posts

New win limits for TCredits auctions in SFI News #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TCredits

1 day ago

Thank you sooo much Gery and SFI TEAM for your foresight and generous and constant support. My current finances have stalled my ability to purchase TC's and I have relied on T-Time and AA to accumulate the ability to bid and advance. This change will boost my opportunity to win some of the super prizes in AA and possibly in Pricebenders. Anita Alicea

4 posts

Our Greatest Powers Are Intangible Powers!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing

1 day ago

Hello Bruce ~ thank you for your beautiful post reminding us of what is important...I also want to point out that in today's world we are required to relinquish our selves to making the "almighty dollar" for survival and which has gotten totally out of proportion to happiness requirements or in many cases ability to sustain. Many institutions have lost sight of their original reason d'etre and are now only concerned with accumulating the "almighty dollar", which is degrading the human condition to an abominable condition. Where will it stop and when?? Anita Alicea

14 posts

Staying power needed in Getting Started #Getting Started

5 days ago

To Marilyn: I understand your financial situation as I am in the same boat. However I am tenacious , creative and believe that I will be successful in SFI. I send tips and congats to my workers and cheers to those that are close to achieving success. I continue to post my gateways on social media and when I win or can purchase a TC, I leverage it's value by bidding in AA where to reward exceeds the value of the TC. Keep strong and continue your diligent efforts. Anita A

76 posts

New Astro Auction High Bid feature in SFI News #Astro Auctions

7 days ago

Thank you Gery -- the high bid notification is a great addition to AA. I have been looking on the Tripleclicks page to identify the prices of items such as TC to use as a gauge for my bids and this addition will make the choice of bidding more accurate. Anita A

51 posts

Asking for your prayers in Miscellaneous #PSA #Sponsor

14 days ago

Zhumagul ~ I will include Kevin in my prayers, please note and have confidence in our medical technology. I had a rather intricate spinal surgery in November 2017 and a knee replacement in August 2018. All is well and I have recovered from the spinal surgery and well on the way to walk on my new custom knee. Thank you for your compassionate spirit. Anita A

9 posts

Marketing, Ego & Relationships in Marketing #Getting Started #Localvantia #Sales

15 days ago

What a great story Kingsley. Thank you for reminding us that everyone deserves respect--it's a part of being human and our behaviour as humans is of utmost importance. This story reminds me of an incidence of Estee Lauder for whom I worked many years ago. The scenario is similar in that a modestly dressed woman visited I. Magnin retail store in San Francisco and approached the Lauder cosmetic counter, the sales associate treated her with disdain as Mrs. Lauder observed and was thereafter severely reprimanded with the strict guideline to respect every customer if she wanted to retain her job. All in all, no matter we live, work, language we speak, or how we look, we are all the same species--HUMAN and deserve to be respected. Anita A

10 posts

Telegram group in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

19 days ago

Nkechi ~ there are many valuable and pertinent replies to your idea and I want to add to that and say Gery and SFI corporate have done a tremendous job of creating, up-grading and maintaining the SFI platform for a number of years and have been successful in doing so. Great appreciation is due to them for their vision and for having our backs with an honest and REAL opportunity to build our own business. In addition, their is common acceptance that no question is irrelevant, stupid or unnecessary. It is even an indication that interest is apparent. Please take serious note of the other replies that reiterated valid ways for you to encourage, engage and train your team and prospects. Anita Alicea

36 posts

Spin & Win dicontinued in Miscellaneous #Contests #Team Building #VersaPoints

21 days ago

With any business or job it is imperative to know the protocols of the business or job and reading the newsletters is the best way to know the workings of SFI. When we are cognizant of the framework of SFI we can advance and also teach others to learn as well.

36 posts

Spin & Win dicontinued in Miscellaneous #Contests #Team Building #VersaPoints

21 days ago

Sorry to hear that Spin and win is being discontinued. I always looked for it in the news,etters, played and encouraged my team to do the same. It is a great tool and gauge of how much knowledge I have about SFI. I'm sure the replacement will be an upgrade and hope affiliates will take advantage of the wonderful opportunities SFI presents. Anita A

17 posts

Team Building in Team Building #PSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Thank you Yoonus for your reply and information. Anita A

17 posts

about 1 month ago

Sorry Yoonuss -- I thought the comment would be sent to Elizabeta for her anniversary. Anita A

17 posts

about 1 month ago

Happy anniversary Elizabeta-- wishing you great success and profitability in your SFI business and thanking you for all your insightful posts. Anita A

41 posts

Apart from the basic 22 Reasons, why still in SFI? in Compensation #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Kingsley I have only been an affiliate for a few years, achieved Bronze status , fell back to Affiliate status due to surgeries and hospitalization, but i continue because I enjoy the SFI platform, have the hope of building an active team where all are being compensated, and like the global scope and ease of interaction we other affiliates in the world. Anita A

7 posts

Marketing/Sales in Marketing

about 1 month ago

Andy ~ I don't think the tone of Najmul's requests (not demands) was offensive. Simply a reiteration of a previous post of.
requests I understand his situation and his being unaware of the ability to solve some of the issues himself. Not everyone is a seasoned computer tech or an accomplished internet marketer. That is why SFI generously trains their affiliates to be savvy in this business. Anita A

1 post

CONGRATULATIONS in Recognition #Contests

about 1 month ago

CONGRATULATIONS
To Jessie and Jim for upgrading their badges! A job well done!

9 posts

What do you do if you have doubts - fake account in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Mirjana ~ your post is not clear as to what your are referencing, but I'm sure support can clear the problem. Anita A

40 posts

Can we work from 2 computers at same time? in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

If you can work from your mobile device and your computer --why not. But why would you want to work on two devices simultaneously?? You might ask support for a definitive answer. Anita A

19 posts

Unappropriate Content in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Mary ~ how do you cloak a link on a site when posting aSFI link? Anita A

9 posts

HTTPS: Internet Security in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

19 posts

Payment of compensations. in Compensation #Compensation #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Rexford I do believe commissions are still being processed and paid to us by the 10th of the month. In fact I think there was a recent announcement where the pot was sweetened for EA's and above. With all the new changes things may take a little longer, but we can rest assured that SFI has our best interests in mind. Anita A

20 posts

A Friendly Warning To All Safelist Users in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thank you for your warning post Pete. I had the same experience when I was looking up a recipe on line!! I didn't have the money to pay and when the scammer realized I am are senior citizen, barely surviving financially he "voided" the problem with no charge to me. It;s unfortunate there are so many people with malice in their hearts and worshiping the all mighty dollar at great cost to the recipients of their misdeeds. Anita A

7 posts

Be to have! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

2 months ago

Thank you for your post Eduardo--really on point! We have to be the change, setting a positive model for others to follow, Leaders jump in front to lead, not only tell others what to do. Anita Alicea

64 posts

New people on SFI in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

Olga ~ recruiting and maintaining interested, active team members is a numbers game. I learned as r a retail, cosmetic adviser if I invited 100 people to an event I hosted, only a small percent would reply and confirm and if a purchase was expected from the event offering production, only a small percent of participants would make a significant purchase. So the cure is to increase the number of invitations (recruits in SFI) to realize a significant amount of sign-ups and as sponsors we must spend a great deal of time and energy assisting those that stick to actually work their business and that is the truth and lynch pin of affiliate marketing. We have to be persistent and strong--there is a saying:SW, SW, S W= some will,some won't, so what! In other words--keep going--NEVER GIVE UP. Best of success to you ~ Anita Alicea

38 posts

Astro Auctions in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Marketing #Sales

2 months ago

Stewart ~ I think Gery mentioned at the inception announcement of AA that there would be more non-affiliate targeted prizes in the future and what we are seeing now with AA Is just the beginning. Anita Alicea

4 posts

Tasks Vidéos in Suggestion Box

2 months ago

el Kamili~ I think that people can learn what to do in SFI by reading the training information, the Launchpad lessons and the To Do List shows what needs to be done to accumulate VP to advance rank. Their up-line is also a good resource for help. SFI already gives us so much and is on the cutting edge of consistent new additions to the platform, making this a premium affiliate marketing and business building site. Anita Alicea