Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Anita A.

United States

7 posts

Be to have! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

9 days ago

Thank you for your post Eduardo--really on point! We have to be the change, setting a positive model for others to follow, Leaders jump in front to lead, not only tell others what to do. Anita Alicea

64 posts

New people on SFI in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

10 days ago

Olga ~ recruiting and maintaining interested, active team members is a numbers game. I learned as r a retail, cosmetic adviser if I invited 100 people to an event I hosted, only a small percent would reply and confirm and if a purchase was expected from the event offering production, only a small percent of participants would make a significant purchase. So the cure is to increase the number of invitations (recruits in SFI) to realize a significant amount of sign-ups and as sponsors we must spend a great deal of time and energy assisting those that stick to actually work their business and that is the truth and lynch pin of affiliate marketing. We have to be persistent and strong--there is a saying:SW, SW, S W= some will,some won't, so what! In other words--keep going--NEVER GIVE UP. Best of success to you ~ Anita Alicea

38 posts

Astro Auctions in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Marketing #Sales

10 days ago

Stewart ~ I think Gery mentioned at the inception announcement of AA that there would be more non-affiliate targeted prizes in the future and what we are seeing now with AA Is just the beginning. Anita Alicea

4 posts

Tasks Vidéos in Suggestion Box

11 days ago

el Kamili~ I think that people can learn what to do in SFI by reading the training information, the Launchpad lessons and the To Do List shows what needs to be done to accumulate VP to advance rank. Their up-line is also a good resource for help. SFI already gives us so much and is on the cutting edge of consistent new additions to the platform, making this a premium affiliate marketing and business building site. Anita Alicea

20 posts

MY PRIZES in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Compensation #VersaPoints

13 days ago

Congratulations on your winning AA. Anita Alicea

2 posts

Congrats in Recognition #Astro Auctions

13 days ago

Congratulations Lilia and others for their success with Astro Auctions--they are truly AWESOME!

9 posts

>7000 enrollments in the last 24 hours. That is terrific. in Miscellaneous #Sponsor #Team Building

13 days ago

Chiedozie I also think people are looking for an alternative, less time restraining and lucrative way to survive financially in our current society where the tenants of capitalism have become the over-focused, many times as the expense of humanity. So SFI seems to offer a great solution to the aforementioned negatives of working and instead promotes a climate of help for those seeking it. Anita Alicea

12 posts

Work in the World of Technology! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

13 days ago

Eduardo ~ thank you for your insightful post regarding SFI and the internet. There is a saying that 'it is a small world' and technology makes it so. We can travel, converse an more through this digital platform and SFI makes it possible to build a business. Anita Alicea

21 posts

Free Advertising: Facebook Vs Google in Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building #TripleClicks

13 days ago

Thank you Kingsley fo your clarification of advertising on Facebook and Google. I post my gateways and super deals on Facebook and have gotten some favorable responses, but no sales as yet. I will keep trying to promote on Facebook's platform as I don't have the financial resources to support Google ads. I also search and post ads on other free advertising sites. As you said persistence and patience are the keys. Anita Alicea

23 posts

Why do people flee when you mention investment in SFI? in Team Building

15 days ago

Sampath ~ I agree with your post regarding investing in SFI. Why not put all the facts out there and not waste time grooming someone who is unaware of all the facts. We invest time and money, but we get FREE TRAINING, TOOLS, TIPS and SUPPORT. Anita Alicea

8 posts

Build a bridge (or a canal) to help others in Compensation #Compensation #Leadership #Sponsor

15 days ago

Bill thank you for your post. We are all connected regardless of where we are in the world, our social class, religious or political differences because we are all HUMAN. Surely one of the traits that distinguishes us from the animal kingdom is COMPASSION and the empathy of others that need help. I strive to get this message out to those who have forgotten their HUMANITY. Anita Alicea

14 posts

Why Free Advertising Seem NOT To work For SFI? in Marketing #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

16 days ago

Don't worry Tommie--I'm sure there are enough people on the planet looking for ways to make money, buy stuff, etc. and we do so appreciate your mentoring us to create a successful business. Anita Alicea

14 posts

Why Free Advertising Seem NOT To work For SFI? in Marketing #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

16 days ago

Hi Tommie ~ thanks for all your inspirational posts on free advertising. I agree with your suggestion and affirm that consistency and patience will yield success. Anita Alicea

18 posts

ASTRO AUCTIONS REVIEW in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Compensation #Team Building

19 days ago

Thanks to those of you that answered my question regarding "matches". You can tell I don't play cards!!LOL Anita Alicea

12 posts

Where is your Avatar? in Astro Auctions

19 days ago

Thank you Gery! I tried unsuccessfully to upload an avatar and frankly did not find one that I liked to represent me. Frankly I like my real image better than some cartoon version and wonder is having an avatar necessary? Anita Alicea

18 posts

ASTRO AUCTIONS REVIEW in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Compensation #Team Building

19 days ago

Can someone tell me what are the "matches" and what is their use? Anita Alicea

18 posts

19 days ago

congratulations on your winnings! I think Astro Auctions are great--even better than Price benders in the fact that when you bid, you receive more rewards and can even have your TC returned if you used more than one to bid. I am in that low category of nil to 0 investment ability and see that AA is going to be a great help for me to advance. Anita Alicea

10 posts

Misconception of many affiliate about passive income in Team Building #Compensation #Team Building

22 days ago

Chinedu thank you for your post regarding "passive income" and it's misconception. You are absolutely right and the culprit is the word passive. When recruiting we should use the word residual. Only with residual income and leverage of team efforts can "passive income" be created. But as the generator of such income we must work in the capacities that will insure the proliferation of such income. So let us be clear when presenting the SFI opportunity. Anita A

20 posts

23 days ago

Michael we still have to maintain or advance our affiliate rank, so VP are important as they determine our rank. Anita Alicea

20 posts

23 days ago

I'm in the same boat with you -- Mary--I have no TC's unless I win T-Time or have $$ to purchase TC. I will be losing my EA rank this month and my CSA's unless by some miracle I can win enough rewardicals to meet the EA goal. Advertising too--there is some interest, but no purchases. I enjoy SFI, so regardless of my rank I will carry on! Anita Alicea

44 posts

At 49 Wins Now In AA, What Shall I Start Doing? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Marketing

23 days ago

Congratulations Bing on your auction wins! I think you should wait for corporate approval on using your personally created banner because it might be a problem for them if everyone wanted create their own banners. Anita Alicea

2 posts

As A Serious Affiliates Marketer Learn How To Create A Brand in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

25 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

8 posts

Tripleclicks mrp's in Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Yes Navendran, MRP has been replaced by Rewardicals. There was post sometime ago where people retaining MRP has the offer to exchange them. You might go to the Q tab and enter MRP to see if that post comes up. Anita A

8 posts

SFI: Having a Living or Life?? in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Kingsley ~ thank you for such a true and enlightening post!! Unfortunately in today's society the pursuit and retaining of money has overshadowed human kindness and human relations to an unacceptable level. I agree that we need each other, in fact everyone and everything is related and we must relearn the basics of humane interaction, civility, empathy, kindness and service to others--this is the only way to make our human family great again! Anita A

9 posts

Greeting new members in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

Peter I think your suggestion of an automated icebreaker may be quite a load for corporate, especially on a global level. I just send my new affiliate the handshake,icebreaker and an e-card when I'm logged in to the affiliate center, which may be at various times. Anita A