Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Anita A.

United States

18 posts

Should I do some wake-up alarm? in Team Building #Team Building

2 days ago

Gabriela ~ SWSWSWN? Some will, Some won't. So what, Next! The message here is to be consistent in your communication with your team, advertising and recruiting. Do not be discouraged and NEVER GIVE UP--you will be victorious and they are missing the opportunities SFI offers. Best of success to you! Anita Alicea

36 posts

In yesterdays Biz Quiz in Suggestion Box

3 days ago

Thank you Svend ~ I agree and spent a great deal of time researching to find the answer and it was not to be found, so of course I missed the question and my badge was forfeited. Disappointed -- yes as my score is (or was) a B with 80% correct answers and I am trying to advance my rank in Badge Quest. Hope Corporate follows your suggestion. Anita Alicea

7 posts

TripleClicks Products in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

4 days ago

Thank you Fran for such a great posting of information for new affiliates and those with little money to invest. I hope more affiliates will read your post and implement the information. Anita Alicea

8 posts

Marees Tip. Stream Posts importance. in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

5 days ago

Thanks for the useful tip Maree...I'm sure this will be of help to many of us. Anita A

19 posts

WARNING! Fake PayPal text message in Miscellaneous

6 days ago

Damien ~ thank you for alerting us to the pay pal scam! It is really disgusting that so many people spend their precious time trying to cheat others rather than contributing to the family which is us, the human family! Anita Alicea

8 posts

When will our Executive Pool shares being paid out? in Compensation #Compensation

7 days ago

Faizal ~ please read the announcement regarding the new compensation plan -- it will answer your question. Best of success to you ~ Anita Alicea

20 posts

Now what will be the driver for a higher rank? in Getting Started #Getting Started

8 days ago

I think the new comp plan has a built in driving force giving all new affiliates the opportunity to advance, so we will soon see how this new addition will benefit all of us. Anita Alicea

13 posts

How much time one needs to commit to FREE advertising... in Marketing #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

9 days ago

Question for you Tommie --do you ever get blocked from posting ads as it is deemed to be spamming? Especially since you post so much?? Anita Alicea

12 posts

Versa Point 1500 in VersaPoints

13 days ago

No Ahmad ~ You can go to your To Do List on the SFI home page and complete as many tasks as possible there to earn VP. As a new affiliate there are tasks there that will award VP and I believe there are tasks that also provide VP to you as a new affiliate in the training sections. You can also play Eager Zebra games and bid on items at Pricebender auctions, accumulate Reward Tokens and exchange them for Versa Points . You should also check out the Launchpad Lessons for more information about SFI and how to be successful. My best tip is to be CONSISTENT in YOUR BUSINESS--do something everyday to advance. Best of success ~ Anita Alicea

22 posts

I want to apologize for all to see. in Team Building #Marketing #Team Building

14 days ago

I am so lucky to have a great supportive sponsor, Anna U. and a responsive up-line, many of whom have massive team members, so I suggest that communicating with your up-line and asking questions or assistance may be helpful in getting their attention. I have found that regular communication with my sponsor has blossomed into a rewarding more personal relationship. Anita Alicea

20 posts

Benefits in visiting the SFI Forum daily in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

14 days ago

I visit the Forum every day and read several posts and reply to those that I have information or experience to share. I find the Forum to be a valuable source for community tips and experiences and particularly like posts from Tommie (CaptKirk) for advice regarding free advertising, and the advice from Bruce Harper as well as Mr. Gery , my up-line and many others. I also advise my team to read posts that help them in their SFI business. Thanks to all who participate in the Forum! Anita Alicea

7 posts

Please someone should clarify me on this please in Miscellaneous

14 days ago

Ebuka ~ any affiliate can transfer current versa point to the previous month rank if they wish--this action may help to advance your rank if you have enough VP to qualify for the rank advancement. And I suggest you read the information again about the new compensation plan. Congrats for reaching BTL in a short time! Best of success to you ~ Anita Alicea

17 posts

There's No Magic or Special Tricks to get people to Join... in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #PSA

15 days ago

Thanks again Tommie for an encouraging post and the most important tip that the Workers Will Work and that we don't have to drag or push them over the finish line. You advocate free advertising and I'm making that a major focus to succeed in SFI, posting several text messages on free advertising sites today and in May as well. Thank you again for your valuable tips. Anita Alicea

8 posts

Clock ticking down on top of my page in Getting Started

17 days ago

John the clicking clock refers to the amount of time you have left to qualify as an Executive Affiliate and earn more rewards, and if you wish to purchase items click the Zing tab at the top of your navigation area, choose Tripleclicks and buy. Welcome to SFI --wishing you the best of success. Anita Alicea

12 posts

This is what I’m thinking when I use FREE advertising... in Marketing #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

22 days ago

Congrats Tommie for another victory and your inspiring post on free advertising. Thanks to for the list of free advertising sources which I have book marked and will use. Best of success to you ~ Anita Alicea

33 posts

One Bus Stop for recycling in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

27 days ago

Joy ~ I understand your frustration on this issue, but it is part and parcel of affiliate marketing that we all experience. I look at my genealogy to ascertain the inactive affiliates and send out a message asking them to revisit the reason why they signed up to SFI in the first place. If that WHY IS important enough it will motivate them to engage in their business. I also agree with the other posters to your thread that perhaps exchanging inactive affiliates to someone in their country, culture or language may be the catalyst to jump start their activity. Best of success to you. Anita Alicea

20 posts

Place 1 ad in multiple places with 1 click in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #TripleClicks

28 days ago

Zhumagul ~ you always have very informative tech tips for all of us to succeed in our efforts to get our SFI message out and I really appreciate your posts since the bulk of my internet savvy has been by trial and error an self-taught. Thank you! Anita A

7 posts

Use Advertising that reach the same members rather FREE or PAID in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

28 days ago

Thank you Tommie for your insightful and informative post and encouragement to use FREE ADVERTISING--especially the list of sites. I am using some of these and receiving views of my posts. I will continue to be diligent in this effort to produce great results.

25 posts

Train your Brain to Read and Learn Fast & Remember More in Recognition #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Milica on your proficiency with Brain Sprint. I'm sure that corporate will address the time issue you brought up if more people are of the same mind. FYI patience is an unseen virtue and one that may be hard to attain for some.

7 posts

Setting Goals in Getting Started #Compensation #Getting Started #Sales

about 1 month ago

Thank you Jessie for that informative and valuable post regarding the setting of goals. It is so important for us to have goals in life so that we get better and better.

24 posts

Second Home CSA in Team Building #CSA #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Many thanks to Tanja, Stephen and Aina for answering my question of identifying Second Home CSA's. I checked my inbox and there they were identified and I posted a welcoming message on Stream to them and will continue to encourage them to build something great. Anita Alicea

24 posts

Second Home CSA in Team Building #CSA #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

How do you ascertain whether added affiliates are from Second Home??

19 posts

PSA in Team Building #PSA

about 1 month ago

John to maintain your affiliate rank and your team, be sure to accumulate 1500 each month, log in consistently and perform the necessary actions and you might submit a support ticket to resolve the mystery. Best of success to you. Anita Alicea

28 posts

Your minimum GOAL in SFI . in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Melvin ~ your plan sounds great and as an affiliate with SFI I set realistic goals and achieve them advancing my rank. My question is what is TCEP??