Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

4x SUPPORT
Anita A.

United States

25 posts

What I do When I Have No Money to Reach EA each month in Miscellaneous

22 hours ago

Teresa ~ You are on the right track with team building. I will suggest however that you purchase a TC package of 125 to ensure your EA status pf 1500 VP. Then use many of those TC's to bid at Astro Auctions for PSA's, more TC's, all the while collecting more RT's which can be exchanged for TC's, cash or left in your account as your safety cache to be used when you need them. I made the leap to BTL earlier this month by this strategy and now have a large cache of RT's I can exchange for VP or TC. Best of success to you. Anita A

19 posts

I am now a AA VIP and I won 100 CSA in Recognition #Astro Auctions #CSA #Pricebenders

1 day ago

Congratulations on your winnings! Be sure to maintain your EA status and you will retain your CSA;s. Accumulate 1500 VP each month to insure your rank or better yet move on to BTL. Anita A

32 posts

Be persistent, why so in SFI? in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Getting Started #Team Building

2 days ago

A great answer Randy ! A 'thick skin' is required in many life circumstances-- only the strong survive. Anita A

9 posts

Improve Your Marketing Conversation!!! in Marketing #Marketing

3 days ago

Thanks Bruce for your response to my TOP reference, and you are certainly welcome to put it in your tool box for use any time. Best wishes and success to you. Anita A

9 posts

Improve Your Marketing Conversation!!! in Marketing #Marketing

4 days ago

Bruce thanks again for a very informative post with great information to help in marketing. It is said that wisdom is a benefit of TOP (time on planet) and I find your wisdom to be on target. I'm just a bit younger kid, but I'm getting smarter and smarter with TOP. Anita A

31 posts

HIDDEN - some words are misspelt. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

4 days ago

I have not found any misspelled words in Hidden, however I often find some of the clues to the preferred word to be obtuse and in some cases barely related to the word. Anita A

12 posts

Daily Crown Entry in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

5 days ago

Viggo when I win the Daily Crown as I did again today, I get a n e-mail on my gmail and there is a notice in my SFI Inbox, As for how they are awarded, my best guess is that is a random drawing. Anita A

14 posts

Health & Wellness Dept. TripleClicks? in Ask Gery #Sales #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

7 days ago

How long will it take get to "get a handle on things" and revive the Health and Wellness category in Tripleclicks?? This is a most valuable category and one that is needed. Anita A

30 posts

Proposal of two separate forums? in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #TripleClicks

8 days ago

Sasa in addition to Sead's comment I also think that having two separate forums in addition to what is already available would make the platform more complicated. As he stated there are already multiple forums (surprise to me) and SFI has already mapped out a plan for new affiliates to get started in the right way. However SFI is on the cutting edge of innovation so something may be done as you suggest. Anita A

4 posts

Looking for clarification! in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical

8 days ago

Robert I think that the pay out for rewardicals for cash would most likely be on the regular pay day as instant pay would seem to be our corporate team into work overload fulfilling everyone's request for cash. To be sure you might want to post your query to support. Anita A

13 posts

SFI Communication in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

10 days ago

Bijesh I believe if you white list SFI this will solve the problem. I did this when I first joined SFI and have no problems withSFI communication. Good luck! Anita A

4 posts

How Many Prospects Does A Marketer Need??? in Marketing #Marketing

11 days ago

I agree with Bruce's comments with the additional thought that you should have as many prospects that will ensure you find those that will work and become your 'diamonds'. Anita A

36 posts

Confusion with Opti-Build Reassignments & Rank & Commissions in Ask Gery

12 days ago

Also to Andy -- [ see that Leon is a DTL, so I'm a little confused about your post of ""no DTL's in SFI". Anita A

36 posts

Confusion with Opti-Build Reassignments & Rank & Commissions in Ask Gery

12 days ago

A note to Andy ~ thanks for your post that there are "no DTL in SFI". [ did'nt know that and am rather surprised that has not happened yet. It leads me to the question of how long does it take to get there. Anita A

110 posts

100% Direct Commissions every day! in SFI News #Compensation

12 days ago

Christine thank you for answering my question--I see I am not the only one with that question so I hope they read your answer too. Best of success to you in 2019. Anita A

110 posts

100% Direct Commissions every day! in SFI News #Compensation

12 days ago

Question --is the 100% CV on going or only for the first 30 days of new affiliates joining?? Anita A

10 posts

The lovely new Gold Fast Track Badge in Team Building #Contests #Leadership

15 days ago

Gery and SFI corporate are very innovative and always deliver on their promises. We affiliate are so fortunate to have then help us succeed. Anita A

19 posts

What should I include in a tutorial for potential affiliates in Marketing #Marketing #PSA

17 days ago

You are most welcome Stephen--wishing you a successful 2019! Anita A

19 posts

What should I include in a tutorial for potential affiliates in Marketing #Marketing #PSA

18 days ago

Include the most pertinent information re SFI, the features and benefits, the importance of effort, sales, etc. Anita A

34 posts

Unhappy New Year! in Miscellaneous

21 days ago

Bijan ~ so sorry for your loss of status that was beyond your control. The challenges of life are not always fair or controlled by us, but the point is to rise again, overcome your obstacles and most important NEVER give up! Anita A

26 posts

Go for it Tommie! I would love to see you make DTL this year. in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

21 days ago

Congratulations Tommie on your invincible spirit, inspiring posts, actual proof of your efforts and best of luck in reaching your DTL goal this year. Anita A

11 posts

Many lovely wishes for this new year 2019 in Recognition #Compensation #Leadership

22 days ago

Kaddour ~ thank you for your kind post for the new year. The same to you and your team--best of success for 2019. Anita A

14 posts

What is your business?? in Marketing

23 days ago

Orsine my struggles are SALES and activity from my team. I get likes on my pages (gateways & TC products), but no sales. And most of my team don't do much after their initial sign up, which I understand is part and parcel of affiliate marketing. However with all that SFI offers, I can't help but wonder why people don't give the opportunity a fair try. Surely 'entitlement' cannot be that ingrained in our culture--can it??

6 posts

Share button added for TC Product of the week in Suggestion Box

23 days ago

I do use the tool box to copy,cut and paste the item to my pages. Anita A

6 posts

Share button added for TC Product of the week in Suggestion Box

23 days ago

Thank you Son usan for your suggestion. I also post TC products my FB and Twitter pages and agree a share button would be helpful. Anita A