Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Chris S.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

18 posts

Where Might Be The Video's? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

7 days ago

Thank you, everyone, for your thoughtful answers. Also, thank you, for wishing me Happy third anniversary
Chris

18 posts

Where Might Be The Video's? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

8 days ago

OK in the last week I have seen two references to SFI Beginning Videos and if I recall they were done by Gery and put emphasis on Daily Activites. Where would I find these videos? I agree more needs to be done to make sure new PSA understand the importance of this. I did my own videos and I send them out to my people as they come in. Do they watch them? I see no evidence that they pay attention. (I have views) So can anyone tell me where to find videos that will emphasize daily?

15 posts

What Is Best To Connect? in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

28 days ago

Thank you, Shelley
That was very kind of you. There are some of them I have never heard of.
Chris

15 posts

What Is Best To Connect? in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

29 days ago

Hello all my SFI Awesome Forum People,
I would like to do more face to face with my new people that have done their commitment letter. What have you found the best way to connect is? Skype? Zoom? Or is there something else I know nothing about?
Blessings,
Chris

8 posts

Why has my status not been upgraded to EA in Getting Started #VersaPoints

29 days ago

Since he started Aug 31st I would have thought he could carry Sept over to Oct?

32 posts

Have you noticed your homepage? in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

You are so right David. Commitment and Consistency are paramount to make this successful.

11 posts

My Co-op in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Thank you all for your advice!
I ended up setting up 2 Co-ops with different keycodes
I do appreciate all of you so much
Chris

11 posts

My Co-op in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

I am need of some real guidance with my Co-op. Before the Builders Bundle, I had S-Builder and it went in the Co-op.

I had PSA To Go and they also went in. Any PSA I got at Auction whether won or built went in there. So it was not just S-Builder.

I dropped out of Opti-Build and set up another Co-op for my team but I kept the Builder Bundle and PSA To Go thinking that the PSA from them would go into the Co-op.

I am being told I have to only do the Co-op with S-Builder. Why is that Gery?

If it can only be done that way I need to know ASAP so I can change my order. Can it be changed so Builder Bundle goes to the Co-op if you are not part of Opti-Build?

Thank you

214 posts

New price for 1 TCredit for 150 MRPs. in Sales #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Thank you for your answers everyone. That is why we are family because we work together so well. While I very much disagree with the hike. (Little things I have noticed over the last couple of years VP being taken away on actions or cut in half) so you have to push harder (or spend more.) There was a post from Melinda G on one of the threads I agree with. Many affiliates are struggling already to reach any kind of money. She said many will be rethinking being involved with SFI and I agree with that also. They may have been around for almost 20 years but the harder corporate makes it especially for new PSA the less success we are going to have with building any kind of sustainable business. Sad :(

214 posts

New price for 1 TCredit for 150 MRPs. in Sales #VersaPoints

3 months ago

I just bought one T-Credit with MRP and noticed there was a 24 MRP price hike. When did that happen and why?

47 posts

Top Enrollers first time in Recognition #PSA

3 months ago

Awesome that is wonderful!

22 posts

Has anyone has been successful in exchanging a CSA for someone in the same Country? in Team Building #CSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Yes, I have had a lot of success with the CSA Exchange. It is a wonderful thing.
Chris

46 posts

Happy day today!!! in Recognition #ECA #Getting Started #TripleClicks

4 months ago

That is awesome!!! Best of luck and success!

19 posts

My Thoughts On SFI in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing

4 months ago

Thanks, Ron,
That puts things in perspective. SFI has so much potential! You just have to work at it and find your own rhythm. There are so many different ways to make money.

14 posts

Confused about Compensation in Team Building #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

4 months ago

I do not think you understand there is only two in my upline and then corporate Stone Evans is my direct (non-responsive no communication and then Bing who I am sure has many levels of his own and then corporate. What's a girl to do?

14 posts

4 months ago

I asked the question the way on purpose :) Thank you for your perspective on Opti-Build. I am still making a decision. My other thought is my direct upline is not part of Opti-Build so I am getting nothing from above. My position is #3 from Corporate. My sponsor is Platinum but he buys it all and never communicates. I find that very sad.

Hi Chris,

First, let me apologize if you found my response blunt or curt as I could not believe that you as a STL and looking at your Affiliate Snapshot which is very commendable and far better than mine, could not figure out the compensation plan.

So you would have noticed that all the responses from other Affiliates went on to explain the Compensation Plan to you. But in fact, you were seeking clarification on Opti-Build and its impact on your earnings. Sometimes it is good to be specific then you get the right responses.

Having said that, my humble opinion on Opti-Build is it is a great way to build your team and aligns well with the PLAN. It has an impact on your earnings when your PSAs get reassigned coz you lose your direct commissions from them but you get compensated by matching VPs as these reassigned PSAs are still part of your downline and team.

There has been ample discussion on Opti-Build in the Forum after it was launched on April 1st, 2017 and I for one would recommend it although I opted out in June for personal reasons. But I shall return.

As SFI puts it, it is an optimal way of building your team and if you read the SFI News on it I am sure you will get the hang of it, judging from your seniority and experience.

I will not say much more as there many 'Gurus' of Opti-Build out there who can provide better information and please 'Gurus' please correct me if I have said anything wrong.

I was not offended at all by your query and again please accept my apologies if I offended you with my response.No offense taken and No offense intended.

Cheers and have a nice day.

14 posts

5 months ago

Yes, I have been around but never paid too much attention until OptiBuild came into being and my commissions started to go down a bit. So I was asking for clarification as to rather I should be having PSA go down 4 levels when I do not get paid for them. So my apologies if my question has offended you as I had a reason for it.

14 posts

5 months ago

OK Tall Ship Pirate Cruise,
I know you have been around a long time can you answer me this: If I am only getting $$$ on my 1st level is it still to my advantage to do OptiBuild and have the PSA going down 4 levels???? I am really trying to figure this out.
Chris

14 posts

5 months ago

I am very confused about the comp plan. How do I make my money? Do I only get paid on my front line (Level 1)? I keep reading the plan but it makes no sense to me. Thanks for your help. Depending on the answers I may have more questions.
Chris

15 posts

Gift Cards in Ask Gery #TripleClicks

5 months ago

Thank you very much

15 posts

5 months ago

Yes, of course, I am subscribed :)

15 posts

5 months ago

I hope we get an answer also.

15 posts

5 months ago

That's a stellar IDEA to offer E-Commerce Affiliates
DEEP DISCOUNTS to distribute TCredits ... they are closer to potential TripleClick member recruitment ...

WHAT? what does this have to do with it?

15 posts

5 months ago

Jeannine, that thread will not load.

15 posts

5 months ago

There was some talk awhile ago about having gift cards to purchase from major retailers like Best Buy, Walmart, Target, and others. I have not heard anything about it for quite some time. Is that still something being worked on?