Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

9x SUPPORT
Max J.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

15 posts

SFI Offers Us An E.T. Moment! in Team Building

1 day ago

Thank You!
Yes, use the copy as you wish. However please correct my error in the last line: It reads, "You future can be what YOU make it!" but should read, "Your future can be what YOU make it! "

15 posts

1 day ago

Thank you so much, Jeanette, for your kind words and especially for correcting the error. I pride myself with having good editing abilities but once in awhile one slips by. You are kind to do this and it is important that all our colleagues be confident their copy is grammatically correct.

Also, I will be interested to know of your results after you have done your test. So far for me this is, by far, my best effort at arousing my slumbering affiliates.

15 posts

2 days ago

Recently, I have been making an effort to jump-start some of my idle Afiliates and I have generated some interest from sending the following email to all my downline with zero VP in the current month. It elicited an immediate response from 11 affiliates and occasionally another one arrives in my email or on TeamMail. I plan to repeat this and test other versions.

I have presented a version below. Please feel free to use this as is or modify as you wish. I hope it works for you as it has for me.
----------
Suggested Subjects:
[FIRSTNAME], don't forget to follow your Reece's Pieces!
[FIRSTNAME], do you know what an E.T. Moment is?
[FIRSTNAME], you have been given an E.T. Moment!
[FIRSTNAME], don't lose your E.T. Moment like M&Ms did!
[FIRSTNAME], your E.T. Moment has not been lost forever!

Dear [FIRSTNAME],

What is an E.T. Moment?

Let me take a moment to explain.

Have you seen the movie E.T.?

You know, the one about an adorable alien who was stranded on earth and was befriended by a young boy named Elliott (Henry Thomas). Elliot brought the alien (E.T.) into his home and introduced it to his brother and his little sister, Gertie (Drew Barrymore), and the children decide to keep its existence a secret. The film became the biggest weekend box office money-making film of all time until Titanic and Avatar came along.

If this jogs your memory, then you're probably familiar with the scene where E.T. follows a trail of Reese's Pieces. This scene launched the delectable peanut-buttery-tasting product into orbit as sales tripled within two weeks of the movie's premiere. However, what you may not know is that the Reese's Pieces product was not the film makers first choice. In fact, Mars, Inc had been asked to put M&Ms in the movie and passed on the opportunity.

Over the years consumers have spent millions of dollars on Reese's Pieces that would otherwise have been spent on M&M's, all because Mars couldn't see the opportunity that was staring them in the face.

So, folks, we can say, "M&Ms had an E.T. Moment and lost it."

Well every person who registers as an afiliate with SFI is faced with a similar moment. It is our E.T. moment: We can either embrace the opportunity like Reece's Pieces or blow our chances like M&Ms!

SFI has made it ingeniously simple for new affiliates to embrace the moment and change their lives forever: Go to www.sfimg.com/path now for a look at the most astounding business opportunity which you've already been given!

It can change your life much like the film E.T. forever altered the fortunes of Reese's Pieces. It can do the same for you, taking you from broke to stoked!

And, YES, I said, "you've already been given" because it is a turnkey business and you had free access to it the moment you registered. This was your first E.T. Moment!

However, you don't have to miss your opportunity like M&Ms. Your moment still exists because embracing the opportunity is as simple as going to sfimg.com/path and following the path to the lifestyle of your dreams right away!

Be your own boss!
Make your own schedule!
Achieve financial independence!
Free systems and programs!
No obligations!
You future can be what YOU make it!

Best regards,
[Name}
[Title]
[Email address]

14 posts

Advance with technology. in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #TCredits

17 days ago

It's interesting how a comment (post) in a forum can be interpreted in so many ways.

George B, correct me if I am wrong: I believe you are referring specifically to the statement in the Astro Auctions rules which relates to getting a free TCredits into your account by sending a postcard by snail mail and as shown in this screen shot.
Are you simply suggesting there must be some other way to do this than using snail mail?

26 posts

Do you know how to get 100 VP for 1 TCredit? in Astro Auctions

17 days ago

If you have been unsuccessful in your attempts to play the Junior Astro Auctions, I suspect it means you have always had more TCredits than the Junior Auction will allow. Each Junior Auction comes with an allowable maximum number of TCredits and if you have more than is stated, you are not permitted to play. So don't just try to play because the Auction has a paper clip symbol on a purple background; you need to actually click that symbol to see what the maximum TCredit limit actually is because the limit changes from Junior Auction to Junior Auction. Good luck!

34 posts

A new leader of the diamond team in Recognition #Leadership #Team Building

21 days ago

Congratulations to our esteemed leader!

10 posts

Messages to MOVERS in Suggestion Box #Leadership

25 days ago

Apologies, Bob, if I am wrong!
But would not the My Movers filter in the QuickFilters list be sufficient to do the job?
You can click on the "Send an e-mail/TeamMail to this group of x affiliates" link.

26 posts

26 days ago

Sorry folks!
I attached the wrong screenshot to my last post... tried to edit but too late!
Here's the correct one.

26 posts

26 days ago

And Astro Auctions just keep on giving. Within a few minutes since my original post, I have won again with just 1 TCredit. I'm sure many are probably winning much more. However, knowing that many of our affiliates are winning great prizes every day through Astro Auctions is exciting.

26 posts

26 days ago

Do you how to get 100 VP for 1 TCredit?

You play Astro Auctions.
That's how?

Here's the proof... Astro Auctions work!

Many thanks to Gery and his team for this exceptional tool.

15 posts

Let's make Astro go viral in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #CSA #PSA

about 1 month ago

Billy,

I do believe you have an excellent suggestion that needs some carefully planning.
Maybe...
1. the video could be done by SFI itself.
2. one or more of our top ranking Team Leaders could narrate or make appearances.
3. SFI could post it to YouTube and initiate a contest for likes from all affiliates.
4. the video could be designed for all affiliates to easily promote it on their blogs and websites (being able to insert their personal gateway)
It will be interesting to see the variety of responses to this idea.

Cheers!
Max

8 posts

Happy Canada Day!!! in Canada

about 1 month ago

Yes, Billy, my home province is having an exceptionally bad summer so far. But that will change. However, I am fortunate that I do not have to endure it. I am lucky because I now live in beautiful, fresh, pleasant Langley, BC.

221 posts

Bing Obaldo goes Diamond! in SFI News #Compensation #Leadership

about 1 month ago

CONGRATULATIONS, Bing! I'm not sure I can even imagine how you must feel about this tremendous achievement... It must be a wonderful, emotion-filled event! You are an inspiration to us all.

8 posts

Happy Canada Day!!! in Canada

about 1 month ago

Happy Canada Day to all Canadian affiliates. Also I would like to remind everyone that there is one province where July is an Extra Special day. In Newfoundland and Labrador, July 1st continues to be a special Memorial Day that sadly remembers the brave Newfoundland and Labrador soldiers who died at Beaumont-Hamel. So in my province, July 1st has been a day of sadness because, "On July 1, 1916 soldiers of the Newfoundland Regiment were ordered to attack the German lines at the village of Beaumont-Hamel near the Somme River. Of the regimentโ€™s 798 soldiers, 310 were killed and 374 wounded...Nearly the whole of the Newfoundland Regiment, mustered especially to fight for the Empire, was killed or wounded within 30 minutes of going over the top." It was not until April 1st, 1949 that the former colony of Britain joined the Canadian Confederation and this meant July 1st also became a day of happiness. Talk about mixed emotions... May we never forget their sacrifice!

372 posts

New Comp Plan Improvements in SFI News #Compensation #CSA

3 months ago

Fantastic!
It never ceases to amaze me how Gery and his staff continue to make great improvements to the SFI system. Clearly, Gery's focus is on growing SFI into the best of the best platforms for online home businesses. I commend and thank him for those unbelievable improvements!
I am especially looking forward to more easily adding EAs to my downline and retaining them as productive members. I put in an amazing amount of time trying to motivate my downline and these new changes will, I believe, help me to see solid growth and development.
Thanks and my sincere gratitude to Gery and his team!

Max

19 posts

Captcha on each PTP pick. Seriously? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

I agree with the Captcha. I have experience devastating security problems and any sign that SFI is attempting to deal with the unprincipled is fine with me. I can live with the annoyance. Believe me it beats dealing with the fallout from inadequate security protection. I`m not so naive to think that a Captcha is going to solve all such problems, but it is certainly encouraging to know that SFI is alert. Surely Gery would not institute such a feature unless there are problems.

25 posts

Happy Mother's Day in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

To all the mothers in SFI throughout the world...

234 posts

Goodbye Class Cash, Hello Smart Start! in SFI News #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

4 months ago

WOW! I'm truly impressed.

Without reservation, I believe this Smart Start program beats the previous Class Cash drawing.

Smart Start targets multiple factors that tend to motivate many of us. After the initial reward for joining, action is required by the new member to acquire further rewards. And increasing tardiness in performing these actions leads to diminishing return. Brilliant!

I believe this new program will quickly show positive returns.

Kudos to Gery and his team!

Regards,
Max

19 posts

Whats new pussy cat? in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

Yes, Phill, living in ignorance can sometimes be bliss but there's nothing as exciting for me than to know and anticipate.
The waiting just kills me, but the anticipation just elevates the excitement! When it is finally revealed we can revel in the euphoria or cry over the let-down. Isn't that the best?

117 posts

My First Mate is now in peace in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

Sincere Condolences, Tall Ship. Our prayers are with you. May your first mate rest in peace and, as we say in Newfoundland, "Long may your big jib draw!"

156 posts

Please pray for my husband in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

Dear Caroline,
Both you and David are in our thoughts and prayers. We pray for a speedy recovery for David and relief from the burdens and stresses caused by your circumstances. May God bless you both.
Sincerely,
Max

63 posts

Biz-Quiz in Suggestion Box #Contests

4 months ago

My sincere apologies.
The above sentence in my previous post is incorrect.
You will indeed get VP for spending TCredits to play extra Eager Zebra Games (including Card King) on a daily basis. That is indeed good. I learned this by testing - spending TCredits on the Card King game. However, I'm having trouble finding anything in the website copy to clearly indicate this.

63 posts

Biz-Quiz in Suggestion Box #Contests

4 months ago

Good day, Fellow Zingers!

First let me say, I agree with William R. I. However, I think Svend is correct in saying the answer to the question is incorrect. AND furthermore, it is not related to any bug in the system.

Here`s my explanation:

You get the 1 VP that everyone is talking about not because you played Card King (necessarily) but because you played an Eager Zebra game and Card Kind happens to be one of the Zebra Games.

Guess what? If you had played any other Zebra Game for which you paid 1 TCredit, you would have gotten the same 1 VersaPoint. No mystery. No bug. Simple rules.

After you have gotten that 1 VP for playing ANY Zebra Game, any number of TCredits spent that same day on Card King will NOT produce further VersaPoints.

16 posts

Why strong teams can lose value and sometimes disappear forever? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

5 months ago

Thanks Jacques!

Nice to meet you here.

I regret that I didn't discover SFI years ago... ...Mais, mieux vaut tard que jamais! (Isn't translate.google.com wonderful! LOL!!)

All the best from a fellow Canadian!
Max