Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

42x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

9 posts

Online Localvantia in Marketing #Rewardical

1 day ago

Click Operating Margin for full explanation from Wikipedia. It's a big subject and all businesses evaluate it to become profitable.

In simple terms in the context of Localvantia Merchant Programe it means the Participation Rate at which they can join our programe.
The Participation Rate is explained in below link :

How do I get my pre-registered Localvantia merchants officially on board?

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230562

Particiaption Rate
"Q: What’s the minimum amount a merchant has to pay to participate in the program?
Currently, for grocery stores, gas stations, and automotive businesses, they can participate for as little as 1/2% ($.005 for each dollar in sales). For all other types of businesses, the minimum is 1% ($.01 for each dollar in sales). Of course, it is in the best interests of the merchant to participate at the highest rate that is feasible for them, as this means a higher number of Rewardicals they’ll be putting out to attract and retain customers."

For RECAs the minimum Participation Rate is 5% .

"The TripleClicks ECA program’s minimum participation rate was 15%. The new minimum at Rewardical is just 5%."

Hope that helps you.

26 posts

Many PSA and CSA are not active, what to do? in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

1 day ago

I can understand your frustration. That is natural. But don't loose hope. Be patient. I will give you my example.

I was inactive for almost first 6 months of joining SFI. But I was reading most of the emails sent by my Upline Leaders. These emails contained great business knowledge. Every email I received was giving some piece of business building techniques. That appealed to me very much as I was also doing another E Commerce online business.

Gradually I started logging in to SFI regularly and started to explore the whole website. It raised my curiosity day by day. I read all training articles, LaunchPad lessons and started to play and enjoy EZ games. I started bidding in PriceBenders auctions.

When I understood the Diamond Plan and the Compensation Plan I decided to become fully active and started my Auto Delivery. After that I never looked back and have now created a big team worldwide.

Think of my sponsor and Co-sponsors! If they got frustrated by me for not being active for first 6 months and quit, who would have been the looser?

Have patience. People take time to understand. Circumstances for every one are different. Some of your CSAs will eventually become great Team Leaders in SFI. But you must be around at that time and more importantly not lose those very important CSAs. You must retain your EA rank every single month if you really want to enjoy some of them becoming great Team Leaders. Never loose hope and more importantly never quit. Maintain your EA rank no matter what.

Wishing you all the best.

26 posts

Many PSA and CSA are not active, what to do? in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

1 day ago

Congratulations!

That is a really good news to know that you have received many senior Team Leaders as CSAs from Step-It-Up-September offer. I have one suggestion for you- qualify as BTL this month itself and you will receive 500 more CSAs. That would give you huge advantage for years to come.

Once again congratulations and wishing you all the best.

9 posts

Online Localvantia in Marketing #Rewardical

1 day ago

There are few permutations and combinations possible here.
The online business you are referring to also has a physical store locally, then you may follow all the procedure for registering as Localvantia Merchant.

There could be a possibility that some online stores can't afford a 5 % margin ( minimum needed for RECAs).

I have an online store in our city which delivers a product of daily use to my home and the whole of our city. The operating margin is less than 5% in this case. They also have a physical office in our city. So I am planning to register them as Localvantia Merchant. In Localvantia Merchant programe the minimum margin is as low as 0.5 %. Same possibilities could be present on many online stores in many cities around the world.

The best thing is to understand both the programs deeply and then take an informed decision.

Hope that helps you.

9 posts

Another Card King win in Recognition

3 days ago

Congratulations! I too won it twice this month giving me 50 FREE TCredits, 25 each.

Card King is a good game to win free TCredits by way of winning a Zackpot by being one of the top 100 scorer for the day and the Zackpot is bigger if we are in top 10, getting 5 shares of the Zackpot.

Exactly same strategy I use as you. In addition I use all the Side Kicks when I am nearing 2200 points. I also use Passes and Peeks to increase my chances of being in top 10.

7 posts

SFI Gold Team Leader shares Genealogy Post. in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

3 days ago

Great informative post Maree!
This is the way to do it. Re-assigning PSAs to activate team members goes a long way in building a really big, deep and secured SFI business.

Thanks for sharing your valuable experience and strategies. This will really help all members of SFI family whether new or old.

24 posts

What is better to be BTL every month ? in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

4 days ago

SFI is essentially a no obligation business. That means there is never any requirement to buy any product or services. It depends on our Goals . No one will ever ask you to buy a particular product or service. I don't think Gery or SFI will ever ask you to buy or suggest any particular product. If you think that 125 TCredits Pack will help you attain your goals go for it or if you think Builder Bundle will help better, buy it.

Hope that helps you.

4 posts

Card King Winner. in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

5 days ago

Congratulations Yoonus S! That is a great Zackpot win!

Card King is really a great EZ game which can be played FREE twice daily and we have a chance to win many free TCredits if we are amongst the top 100 scorers! The Zackpot becomes more sweeter if we are in top 10. Top ten scorers of the day get 5 shares of the Zackpot.

I too won it twice this month being in top 10, a rare occasion.

Keep playing, keep winning!

21 posts

Time to Get the Bonus 500 CSA . in Team Building #CSA

5 days ago

Check your Genealogy. They must have already arrived. www.sfimg.com/Reports/Genealogy?active=true .

8 posts

How Indians are getting benefited from SFI? in India

5 days ago

Nice questions Bijesh!

You are right when you say India is the most active country in SFI by sheer population. There are more number of people in India as compared to any other country except China. Chinese have so many restrictions to free use of Internet or Facebook. Hence we find very few people from China.

We all ( including India) are rewarded as per our Compensation Plan and the Diamond Plan. Hope you have studied these 2 plans thoroughly.

Products are not out of reach of Indians. Their prices are comparable to any other suppliers. Yes I agree on product shipping delays. The shipping time is almost same as in Amazon.com ( not Amazon.in). We have few Rewardical ECAs from India too who supply faster.

We are not competing with Amway at all. On the contrary there is no competition to SFI anywhere in the world. SFI is world's number 1 affiliate program. There is no other website anywhere near to SFI. Amway is basically a traditional MLM offline business. Amway business can not be built from home. People need to pay for the seminar tickets and spend a lot of amount in traveling. In SFI everything is online. Every aspect of online training is available on the SFI Website itself. We just need to read these training resources.

I had spent thousands of dollars on purchase of seminar tickets and traveling expenses in Amway. I still didn't succeed in Amway. So I was looking for a business opportunity which I could do from home without having to travel. After searching and joining many such programs I came across to SFI via a Facebook ad from my sponsor from Slovenia. This is unthinkable in Amway or any other traditional networking business.

The main product of SFI is TCredits. TCredits can be delivered instantly. So there is no delay in shipping at all. TCredits can be used in a variety of ways including bidding on auctions and playing games. When our team members buy TCredits we get Commissions. We can make a PayPal account to receive our commissions.

Any networking business is a business of duplication. That means whatever we do in SFI, our team members may duplicate us. If we do not buy TCredits or other TripleClicks products then our team members also will do the same. They will duplicate us. This way no one will be benefited.

So to earn commissions show to your team that you are buying TCredits and playing games and bidding in auctions. Your team may duplicate you and hence you will get Direct Commissions and Over Ride Commissions.

If you want to buy only physical products you may do so too. Don't worry about shipping delays. How does it matter? We can schedule buying of Products in such a way that the product reaches us at a time when we need it.
You may also buy physical products from RECAs. Check your RW tab for the same.

We also have Localvantia Merchant from whom we may buy whatever we need to buy and get Rewardicals. There is so many options available to us in SFI which are not available in any other online networking business.

Hope that helps you.

21 posts

Urgent help needed. Forum gurus, please help in Team Building #Astro Auctions

6 days ago

There are few options:

1) Send her Gift Certificate . The effect is same as buying from your PayPal Account ( We should not encourage this activity).

2) She can buy TCurrency by paying locally to the TCurrency provider in Nigeria.

Please click open above 2 links to know all details.

Hope that helps you.

12 posts

Congratulations EA Sanchia Ackerman. in Recognition #PSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

8 days ago

Congratulations to both of you! Excellent Team Work!

Step-It-Up September Contest is a cool way to get at least 500 CSAs. Few active CSAs received from it will give you a long term income.

All the best. Go for it.

152 posts

Step-It-Up September Contest! Win 13,000 CSAs! in SFI News #Contests #CSA #Team Building

9 days ago

If you were Affiliate in August then you are eligible. You may check your Genealogy for the CSAs received.

28 posts

Amazon ad on Astro Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

11 days ago

I think it is a strong step in the right direction. I do support this.

The possibility of Amazon as a super RECA or ECA could be explored. If each country's Amazon presence could be ensured here then it would solve the problems of delayed shipping as well as sales and our commissions could skyrocket!

11 posts

Chain stores for Localvantia. I have a few question? in Ask Gery #Localvantia

12 days ago

From the Spar website it is quite clear that they also offer frachisee options.

It would greatly help you if you could do a little search and find out what Spar stores are run as franchisee. It would be easier to get such stores onboard as the decision maker will be a local person who owns such a store.

11 posts

Chain stores for Localvantia. I have a few question? in Ask Gery #Localvantia

12 days ago

Hi Sanchia,

It is an appreciable effort.

Your question: How do we approach, pre-register and follow up - chain stores for Localvantia?

There are few combinations possible in Chain Stores:

1) The store is fully run by the company itself and all financial decisions are taken by the central authority ( Headquarters) as seems to be in your case. You have done your best here. Well done. You can wait for the decision from the Headquarters.

Meanwhile you can find out from the person whom you handed over the letter to, who is the one who takes financial decisions in HQ. Get his or her contact details and speak to the person on phone. Before you make a call you must have all the possible answers the decision maker is going to ask. May be you can practice the answers by writing in a diary and speak in front of the mirror as if the person is in front of you. Any hesitation in answering the questions may spoil the chances of getting the store onboard.

Each such Chain Store is to be pre-registered separately and locally. If the Chain Store has an E Commerce website then the task becomes easier as it can be registered as an RECA ( Spar doesn't have E Commerce website but they do have a website).

2) Many Chain Stores give financial powers to their local managers to take decisions not involving huge amounts. These managers must be found out and spoken to.

The rest of the questions I will reply later as it takes time to answer all your questions as well as to make the reply short too.

Hope this helps.

9 posts

Computer literacy in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Getting Started #Team Building

12 days ago

Nice post Snezana!

The basic qualification we need in our prospects is to have some degree of Computer Literacy. People with knowledge of computers tend to learn SFI faster than others.

Thanks for sharing this useful information here and I am sure many affiliates who want to recruit new people in SFI will look into this quality in prospects. This will really help.

4 posts

My team achievement . in Recognition #CSA #PSA #Team Building

19 days ago

Congratulations Fahmida and your team! Keep up the good work.

12 posts

Sound effects in AA in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

21 days ago

Is there a sound effect?

I didn't hear any sounds while the flight is on!

Does it work only on PCs?

I didn't open Flight in my laptop.

7 posts

Congratulations Yoonus in Recognition

21 days ago

Congratulations to Yoonus Shaikh for requalifying as EA! You are a real leader! You have shown never say die spirit! You have it in you. You can do it. I wish you many more successes.

Congratulations Padmini for supporting him very well. Excellent Team effort.

Keep up the good work and thank you.

7 posts

Holding seminars and workshops around us. in Marketing #Marketing

22 days ago

I understand your eagerness to hold seminars, meetings and workshops because I felt the same initially when I started doing online networking businesses, being in offline networking businesses for many previous years. Gradually I realized SFI is essentially a Work From Home Business Opportunity. Anyone with a basic computing device and an internet connection can do it from any part of the world. In such a situation whole world becomes our stage.

SFI business opportunity is available in more than 200 countries worldwide. In my last 3 and half years of doing SFI business I have team members from almost all parts of the world, some active and others inactive. An interesting part of my business is that in my Movers list all except one PSA is from my own country. If I conducted seminars, meetings and workshops in those countries, I would have spent thousands of dollars in hiring halls or stadiums, apart from travelling expenses, which are ususally part of offline networking businesses.

I had tried many offline networking businesses earlier for many years and spent thousands of dollars in seminars, meetings and travelling expenses and got burnt myself out. Finally I was searching for a programe which could be done from home and which does not involve travelling and seminar tickets expenses. I tried many online businesses which usually started with a huge promises and finally petered out.

Then I came across SFI, courtesy a Facebook post of my sponsor. I joined it and didn't understand it at all initially. I was inactive for almost 6 months. My sponsor was from other country and till this day we haven't spoken on phone with her though she guided me well via facebook messenger. I reached to this level because I was desperate to succeed and was willing to do anything in SFI after I understood SFI as a well structured programe which suited me very well.

This is not to say that holding seminars or meetings is a waste of money or time but I always wanted to do this business within my budget. Forum is as good a place as any world class seminar or webinar. The advantage of Forum is that we can also ask questions here and get all our answers before we work seriously.

SFI does provide support in the form of Marketing Aids and Marketing Methods and other training resources. We can make use of these resources to our advantage. Believe you me I haven't seen such a supportive training programe in any other networking business.

The best way to have a feel of the effects of the seminars is to invite our newly joined affiliates to the Forum and let them ask questions themselves. This way you do not have to convince them at all. SFI does this job professionally.

Hope that this lengthy reply of mine will help you.

Gyanendra Puri

9 posts

Congratulations EA Sanchia Ackerman. in Recognition #PSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

22 days ago

Congratulations Sanchia for requalifying as EA! That is a good achievement. I appreciate her hard work despite facing difficult times.

Congratulations Yoonus for supporting her very well.

Excellent Team effort!

55 posts

Does it really matter if your Sponsor is not around to help? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Sponsor

22 days ago

You are absolutely right Keshav!

Our business is in our hands. If we treat it like our own business then we will find everything in SFI Website itself with or without our sponsors.

Same is true in real life too. We are responsible for our own destiny.

Working hard is the key to success in SFI or outside world.

Great post Keshav!

Thanks for sharing it.

18 posts

ZackJack score in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

23 days ago

Congratulations! That is pretty hight score. I have never scored that much. Mine is 1500+ something.

Wish you many more such high scores and Badges.