50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

37x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

10 posts

What's Going On? in Miscellaneous

2 days ago

I am also getting fewer VPs as compared to earlier. The change was announced when we started getting Rewardicals in place of MRPs. Though we get 12 VPs for turning all the red tabs green but we are no more getting Bonus VPs as was the case earlier. Gery also replied to one of the Forum questions that we will continue to get VPs when we spend TCredits while playing EZ games and bidding for Auctions.

Let's wait for more clarifications to come in this respect. Everything will be settled soon I hope.

24 posts

How I achieve Gold Team Leader Monthly. in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

5 days ago

This is a great way to build the business and go up the ladder. If we really want to move up then we need to seriously build this business by investing in it to help achieve our goals here.

Thanks Maree for sharing this valuable information.

6 posts

Can i get EA rank without any purchase of TC items in Team Building #Team Building #TripleClicks

6 days ago

You have already received many suggestions how to get free VPs or otherwise to maintain your EA rank.

Localvantia is an excellent way to get many VPs in future. You are already an EA now and eligible to pre-register many local merchants in your locality. Think of registering your grocery store from where you are already buying your monthly grocery needs. If duly registered then you will get many Rewardical Tokens by way of your monthly purchases. You can then redeem them for VPs if you like to.

This way you need not spend extra money. Think of many other local merchants like apparel shops from where you are buying clothes for your family's needs. Think of the mobile recharges you are getting done already from local merchants. The list could be more.

You will also get 10% of Rewardical Tokens if any of other SFI affiliates in your team buys from the same Localvantia merchant. In addition to it you will also get 10% for being Account Manager for that Localvantia Merchant. This could be huge in times to come.

Just imagine 2 or 3 years from now thousands of SFI affiliates or Rewardical Members buying from your registered Localvantia Merchants! The numbers could be mind boggling.

This factor alone could make a huge difference in your life. Grab it with both hands.

Wishing you all the best.

8 posts

Had to share this knowledge in Compensation

6 days ago

Yes, you are right. We are not supposed to declare our income other than what is stated in our Compensation Plan. New affiliates make this mistake often. In fact all of us make mistakes in life, but the best part of making mistakes is to learn from it. Some mistakes are so fatal that we don't live to make it again. We must be careful in what we do. All of us must go through the entire Affiliate Agreement to know what we can do and not do.

Thanks for sharing this highly valuable information.

13 posts

Struggle to reach EA rank in VersaPoints

13 days ago

All the actions which give us Versa points are listed in our TO-DO list which you are reviewing every day. Take a moment and read all the actions carefully and then figure out which action/s you can do best.

If you want to know about me then I buy TCredits pack as Auto-Delivery to get considerable amount of Versa points which helps me to maintain my rank.

9 posts

Hurdles in the way of creating something big in Getting Started #Compensation #Team Building

13 days ago

SFI is not a business of convincing people. It's a business of duplication. Convincing part is best done by SFI itself. We just need to bring people to SFI and in particular to this very Forum. You are convinced by the system itself. Take the system to the people, expose them to Forum discussions rather than trying to convince them. Send them Forum thread links.

SFI Affiliate Agreement does not allow us to show our income other than what is stated officially in our Compensation Plan. Recently there was a thread something like " Are you getting paid? " There was an overwhelming response to this thread. So many people commented on it yes they were getting paid every month.

Send them such links. These links will help you a great deal in convincing people by SFI rather than you convincing them.

Hope that helps you.

25 posts

PUH-LEEZE...just breathe in Miscellaneous #ECA #Localvantia #Rewardical

14 days ago

I agree with you. Yes, it takes time for the changes to show results and I believe it will make us all profitable in times to come.

Good post. Thanks for sharing it.

29 posts

Just Finished submission of my store to Rewardical in ECA Program #Rewardical

17 days ago

Congratulations! Wish you all the best.

16 posts

Applying orders to previous month. in Getting Started #Sales #TripleClicks

17 days ago

Yes you can. You can do it on first 8 days of this month not necessarily on 8th. You can do it now itself or tomorrow or till 8th.

16 posts

Applying orders to previous month. in Getting Started #Sales #TripleClicks

17 days ago

If you were short for qualifying VPs in your last month then you can achieve your rank by applying the order to the previous month.

This helps to maintain your rank streak and other benefits associated with the rank.

Hope that helps you.

13 posts

New ECA Rewardicals in ECA Program #ECA #Rewardical

17 days ago

This is what the announcement said: news.sfimg.com/2018/01/31/eca-program-moving-to-rewardical-com/

"For ECAs who were NOT retained and who would like to move to Rewardical, here’s how it will work:

Starting now, you can apply at www.rewardical.com/ECA/Register. The biggest change in being an ECA at Rewardical is that you will need to have your own website; we will no longer provide a store website for you."

You need to have your own website where you sell online. That is what it means.

Hope that helps you.

26 posts

Country Power Rank in Recognition #Leadership #Team Building #VersaPoints

18 days ago

Congratulations Farjana! Nice to see you on top. Keep up the good work.

14 posts

Anyone get Rewardicals from their PSA or PRM yesterday ? in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical

18 days ago

Just received it now. Check your email for yours.

14 posts

Anyone get Rewardicals from their PSA or PRM yesterday ? in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical

18 days ago

It may be just round the corner. We got it in the last month and we surely will get this month too.

18 posts

Rewardical Exchange in Suggestion Box #Rewardical

18 days ago

You can also directly redeem Rewardicals to Versa Points as already shown by others above.

344 posts

ECA program moving to Rewardical.com in SFI News #Rewardical #Sales #TripleClicks

19 days ago

The most awaited program unveiled! I hope it brings cheers to all of us. The best I like about it is that present online stores being listed in Rewardical.com and dishing out Rewardicals.

What it means to me as a Team Leader is that identify online E Commerce stores and get them listed on Rewardical search engine.

Thanks Gery and staff for yet another landmark development.

5 posts

Congratulations in Recognition #CSA

20 days ago

Congratulations Svetlana! Keep up the good work.

Congratulations Padmini for re-qualifying as BTL. You have shown that you can do it.

Wish you many more ranks.

Congratulations Karan for supporting Padmini. Excellent Team Work shown by all of you three!

31 posts

Why I Lost Badge Quest Grand Master? in Miscellaneous #Compensation #TCredits

20 days ago

You are not alone Snezana. It is same here with me too and with one of my Team Leaders. I think it is a system error and I am sure SFI management will take corrective actions soon.

Let's wait till then.

91 posts

Read This! Please.... in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

22 days ago

Gem of a post!

Thanks Susan for sharing your wonderful experience and thoughts.

51 posts

Received 85 Rewardicals via my registered Localvantia Merchant! in Compensation #Compensation #Localvantia #Rewardical

22 days ago

Hello Mr. Gyanendra,
Big congrats for your Localvantia success...
Can you pls. explain the coupon part...which coupon you made him purchase? thnx

Munish,
he is talking about the AUTO REWARD option.
Many invoices will be for small amounts of money...and bank charges for every
transaction might even be higher than the invoice amount.
That' s why the Localvantia merchants are offered the possibility to put in their
Accounts at least $ 25...one charge from the bank...and SFI can take the invoice
amount automatically from those $ 25....and we get our tokens immediately.
The ideal option, that's for sure,...but, some merchants might be reluctant to do it
from the start...
NEVER push them to do it...just tell them to contact their banks and see what are
the charges for, say, $0.50...I guess that would be enough to open their eyes.

Yes Tanja, that is what I meant.

51 posts

Received 85 Rewardicals via my registered Localvantia Merchant! in Compensation #Compensation #Localvantia #Rewardical

22 days ago

Hello Mr. Gyanendra,
Big congrats for your Localvantia success...
Can you pls. explain the coupon part...which coupon you made him purchase? thnx

Thanks Munish.

It was in fact Auto-Reward purchase of $25. In my excitement at the time of writing this thread I mentioned Coupon instead of Auto-Reward. The mistake is regretted. I wanted to edit it but the time had expired.

news.sfimg.com/2017/12/05/localvantia-has-launched/

I also want to thank each and every one who replied this thread.

51 posts

22 days ago

Very excited today to receive 85 Rewardicals via my registered Localvantia Merchant! What an amazing programe Localvantia is!

"Hi Gyanendra,

We are pleased to inform you that the claim you submitted for 85 Rewardicals from xxxx General Store has been approved:

Submission Date: Jan 27th, 2018
Vendor: xxxx General Store (Address of Localvantia Merchant)
Amount of purchase (excluding taxes): 1000.00 (INR)

Your 85 Rewardicals have been deposited into your rewardical.com account and you may redeem them at your convenience."

Localvantia is a great property of our Zing Network! In my opinion it is the best thing that ever happened to SFI ( Now part of Zing Network ). This is going to change our buying habits forever.

Why buy from any other store when we can buy from Localvantia Merchants?

I used to already buy my grocery needs from above store and thought of pre-registering him as Localvantia Merchant. It got approved after I handed over the Invitation Letter personally.

But it was not easy. I had to make several visits to follow him up. Helping him to log in to Localvantia.com and then asking him to give me a receipt. He is not giving formal receipts normally to any customer except hand written calculations. Customers are not asking for receipts either. They are happy to pay cash and collect their groceries. He didn't have pre-printed bills. But he had a stamp of his store with complete address on it. I asked him to give me his hand written bill with his store stamp. He agreed.

I submitted the bill to Support and a message came that it may take up to 48 hrs to process the Rewardical claim. I followed him up and asked him whether he received any emails to which he said no. I had built up a good relationship with him by this time. I asked him to check his email on his mobile in front of me. I checked his gmail and there was no message regarding Rewardical claim.

Then I asked him to log on to www.localvantia.com on his merchant page. I was happy to find a pending claim. Though it was very small amount in dollars with a message that paying in small amount will incur a frequent processing charge. I explained him the benefit of purchasing $25 Coupon. He calculated the amount in Indian Rupees and agreed to buy $25 Auto-Reward. I helped him in processing the order as it takes the process via TripleClicks. The transaction was successful.

I checked my mobile and was so happy to receive an email from SFI informing me that my claim had been approved.

The reason I narrated my above story is that it may be helpful for my fellow affiliates ( EAs at least) how to follow up with registered Localvantia Merchants.

I want to thank Gery and his wonderful staff for giving us all such a beautiful gift of Localvantia programe.

52 posts

Add New Game or Remove Old Game in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

23 days ago

Dear Zulfiqar,

There are many online gaming sites where only one game is played for years and they do fantastic business with millions of dollars in revenue. There are sites where only Poker is played and there are sites where only Rummy is played, and it has not changed for many years and they continue to generate revenues.

Grandmaster Poker is a fantastic game I enjoy playing. It is a game of skill. As Gery said Grandmaster Poker contributes immensely to the TC Executive Pool and we all get benefited by it. Why remove such a lovely game? It gives us so many Badges. Same is true of Zackjack game. If these 2 games are removed then my number of Badges will come down considerably and that would mean loss of many Rewardical Tokens.

Since I joined SFI, many new games have been introduced like Goldstreak, Zackjack and Grandmaster Poker. Uber Picks is removed for time being.

Just enjoy these games and invite people to play these games and earn Commissions when any of your referred members buy TCredits to play these games.

If you are bored try something new.