Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

9x SUPPORT
TE Kate B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

8 posts

Team Coop using S-Builder in Team Building #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

12 days ago

Manuel:

I'm set up for Opti-build, and I also run co-op.

1101 and 1102 are continuously open and sourced by S-builder and Builder Bundle.

You can also set up other co-ops using other key codes. Great teaming building techniques and rewards!

214 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Vivian Viljoen! in Recognition

19 days ago

Thank you, Gery, for making such a nice tribute to our affiliates when they achieve the E365 Championship.

Vivian:

It has been a pleasure for me to work with you. Having you demonstrate the commitment it takes to earn E365 Champion has been really awesome to watch. You make your sponsor, and the rest of us in your up line team very proud of you.

The best thing is that you know what it takes to win. Each year hereafter in SFI will only DUPLICATE your success. Keep on being awesome!!!

Congratulations!

Kate

25 posts

How long up to first $ in Team Building #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

23 days ago

Endrit:

I have earned a commission check every month since I began SFI.

You can earn beginning today by making sales from TripleClicks and ECA members at Rewardicals.

When you are ready, you can start.

Kate

10 posts

Now the VP Is Just About Rank.... in Suggestion Box #PSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

23 days ago

Thomas:

Small question: Do you want VP, or a bigger paycheck?

Let's see, commissions are now based on CV. CV are created specifically and only by sales. Then, we make better commissions with better sales.

Buy some more T-Credits at TripleClicks. Use them to play the AstroAuctions. Earn Rewardicals. Change those into VP.

There. Now you have all the VP you want, and the commissions as well!!

Kate

99 posts

I Became STL in 4 days! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

25 days ago

Chuks:

Your winning attitude is right where you should keep it.

Duplicate this achievement again and again. You will earn success.

Congratulations!

Kate

6 posts

Understanding the Value of Rewardicals ETC in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Rewardical

28 days ago

James:

I just issued a request to change Rewardicals into a gift certificate at TripleClicks..and proceeded to procure an orde for 60 PSA.

Go earn Rewardicals. Relay those Rewardicals into PSA, or other business building items.

That, to me, is reward enough.

8 posts

Fire Yourself If Your Enthusiasm & Work Ethic Go South! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Bruce:

Brilliant! I'm always seeking new ways to help others understand the negative effect of a comment made with no thought given the impact of hearing the comment!

With SFI, I have found:

1. Lead, because the team IS following your example.
2. Cheer them on, because everyone wants to be (or feel like) a winner!
3. Give your team your heart, because they will follow you anywhere when you show this courage and faith in them.
4. Open your heart, because we are all new at this and learning.

Thank you so much, Bruce, for always being out there with your heart on your sleeve!!

15 posts

Suggestion for Pick the Price section in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Joe:

Pick-The-Bid is different than Pick The Price.

I believe you have the two reversed.

7 posts

Reports should export to Microsoft Excel 2013 or newer! in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Team Building

2 months ago

Right. I recall a similar discussion. The section of the Genealogy I work with are all active and have collected VP in the last 30 days. I can see why there might be a concern.

Thank you for the reminder. It skipped my mind as there is no reason to contact a member that is not on the SFI generated list.

One way I ensure there is no spamming is to utilise SFI communication systems when I contact team member affiliates.

7 posts

Reports should export to Microsoft Excel 2013 or newer! in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Team Building

2 months ago

It's my hope that one of the programmers takes note of this suggestion. I'd like them to take your comment in consideration as well.

The office support team does a great job at SFI. I'm hopeful!

7 posts

2 months ago

It would be extremely helpful if the reports in SFI would export to Microsoft Excel. It would help people work with their team's information.

It would be a great team building tool for all sponsors. It would help those sponsors that have several generations below them, help them train their team leader affiliates.

It would help identify affiliates that need training and in what areas, it could help them identify people that could grow, with just a little help. It will help them track their business in a fashion that makes sense to them.

It is also a great tool to help us manipulate the data you provide. As our teams grow, some of us may hire assistants or bookkeepers and this will save hours of data entry for them.

Also, a heads up notice to Team Leaders before great changes are made such as the changes being implemented in the Genealogy page presently. This would an awesome change and it keeps very well with the transparency SFI maintains for their affiliates.

Thank you so much!

7 posts

Promotional Ads in Private Blogs in Marketing #Compensation #Rewardical #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Henry:

In SFI, I would recommend that you stray from "immediate" results and look towards long term results.

Build yourself a website, and heavily advertise it. In fact, find a niche market. Post a blog every day. Advertise your website every day. Do this for a year straight.

This is the best way to gain results.

16 posts

What is the object of Team Building? in Getting Started #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Ram:

Read on the compensation plan here: www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan

Also check further on the Launch pad training to understand how DUPLICATION works.

www.sfimg.com/launchpad

5 posts

How to review goals in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Emem:

I'm a huge fan of this way of thinking. Most folks don't grasp the concept that each one of us has complete control. Each action we make creates an impression on others.

I've found with network marketing, being very intentional with the image I create of myself is critically important.

Leaders learn to do this early. Study the traits of the many SFI leaders, you'll see the evidence if their work in how you perceive them.

It's also a very powerful way by which to lead your own personal life. With intention. With integrity.

Folks react very positively to leaders that convey these traits.

26 posts

how to re -qualified as executive affiliate in Getting Started

3 months ago

Ogbu:

Oh dear, you must have missed some points in the Launch pad presentation.

Each month, we all start anew gaining our VP to earn our commissions. Think of it as if it's attendance.

The basics:
1. Earn EA (1500 VP)
2. Sponsor 5 affiliates.
3. Teach them to do the same.

www.sfimg.com/launchpad
Start here and read, apply the knowledge you gain to earn income.

5 posts

To My Amicable & Adorable Sponsor Gliceria Pritchard. in Recognition #Sponsor

3 months ago

Gliceria:

You're not my sponsor ...but you still always make me either think or smile!!

Hope your day was fantabulous!!!

6 posts

What to do and not to do SFI, Tripleclicks as a beginer? in Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

4 months ago

The right thing to do is READ. Learn the SFI business by reading.
This will educate you about SFI, including educating you what to do, and what not to do.

27 posts

QUALIFING AS BTL in Getting Started #Sales #Team Building #VersaPoints

4 months ago

Shedrack:

Yes! It might be the best action you take this month. It might earn you a Designated Diamond badge.

I think you're smart to invest in your success here at SFI.

Cheers!

8 posts

S-Builder Co up merits and demerits in Team Building #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

4 months ago

Kumar:

S-Builder Co-op is a mainstay in my monthly recruiting. It is an important segment I keep active month-to-month.

The way it works is simple: This month you purchase a share. Beginning the 1st day of the following month, depending on when SFI begins the ad campaign, you will receive PSA and PRM affiliates.

Sometimes the SFI Corporate ad campaign is more successful and generates better results than you express you received on your auction win share. As with ANY SFI advertising, you must keep a persistent and consistent effort to achieve results.

Build up your fortitude, stay the course, get more PSA!

9 posts

Is gift card worth helping my active affiliates ? in Team Building #Team Building

4 months ago

julienne:

You can issue gifts to your PSA team. You find this option on the Genealogy Tab.

You need to have the funds available. You put the funds into place here:
www.sfimg.com/Resources/GiftCertificateManager

I've helped my team by rewarding them for earning milestones like Team Leader and such. I prefer to use gifts in this manner, rather than to get my PSA to the milestone.

I find that it's not always a good idea to "help" your team make the rank. Your true reward will be when you have a team that is interested in making the rank by their own actions.

15 posts

A problem I have encountered, and how I got around it in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

Robert:

I really appreciate posts that share innovative ideas like this:

As a trucker, I use the exact same procedure to access the internet with my laptop. Most often I use the phone to work the business. Sometimes, the laptop is just better suited for the task at hand.

Thank you for sharing the simple stuff. I hadn't even thought about telling others about this trick! I hope it helps those reading!!

13 posts

Newbies-Attention-It's Not Good To Be Perfect!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

4 months ago

Bruce:

Awesome post.

I want to add to the message.

To Team Leaders:
Be generous with your PSA team. Help them learn, let them think things through. Be patient when teaching them DUPLICATION. Be clear with your actions. Make certain to leave a trail, a path, that your team can follow.

Cheers!!