Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Hector D.

United States

E365 Champion

27 posts

Big Disappointment Today in Getting Started

11 days ago

Hi Tilahun,

If' it's not part of a system update (Hopefully it is, and you'll see your CSA back soon), Then I completely understand exactly how you feel. I had a very active PSA under me, who was BTL for about 3 months (Which made me STL), until one day he just decided to opt out. Yes it is heartbreaking! However, I have since then tried different strategies; And while I have yet to have a BTL directly under me as my PSA, I do have one in my downline, as well as multiple EA's.

The point is "DO NOT QUIT". It's when you get knocked down, that you need to get back up! In the end your perseverance will win, and those people under you that quit, will wish they would have stayed with you!

I hope this helps! God Bless!

Hector Diaz

24 posts

Please spanish-speaking people help us. in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

11 days ago

Hi John,

Your PSA is asking how she could obtain her earnings, despite not having the debit card yet.. She wants to know, if she can get paid by western union...
Have you yourself tried google translate and respond??

H.D.

23 posts

More news in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #TCredits

18 days ago

Yes! An excellent feature Indeed!!!

H.D.

3 posts

Merry Christmas and Happy New year! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started

29 days ago

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to everyone!

As we wind down 2018, let us reflect down up this past year. Learn from our mistakes, and keep doing what works! If you are still new and have not yet done so, Please go over the "LAUNCHPAD" training lessons!
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/

Even if you've been here for a while; All of us could always use a refresher course every so often. May 2019 be your best and prosperous year ever!!! And remember, the only way to fail is to Quit and give up!!

H. D.

30 posts

Non Working PSA's in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello Everyone,

I would like to share an email that I have sent to one of my PSA's, in response to his email, stating that he was frustrated with SFI because he has no active PSA's underneath him:

"You are correct. I also have thousands of PSA's under me, and only about 25 of them are active, including you. The problem is that SFI, is an actual business. A business which requires hard work, dedication, and time to grow your business into profitability.
Most people join SFI because it is "FREE" and then have the misperception that money will somehow, magically appear out of thin air, without doing any hard work, or Investing into the business. Then, when they do not see any results, they get upset, and they blame SFI, saying that it's a scam and that it does not work; When the ones that did not work, were them...
The only thing that I can recommend is to be patient. Remember, ROME was not built in a day, and Our President Gery, did not build SFI overnight. It took time to build. But rest assured that you are part of something great that will secure your future. As long as you do not give up, you will not fail.

I've been with SFI for almost two years, and I am now just starting to see my team grow and expand. Hang it there, and you will be successful. Remember, I am here with you. You are not alone!!!

Best regards
H.D.

My Point in sharing the above email, was to motivate and encourage all of you; as this forum has had many discussions about inactive PSA's. However, I firmly believe, that the only way to fail, is to give up!! Persistency is the key!! Remember, nothing worth while comes easy! If it did, everyone would be Millionaires. Whatever you do, do not give up!!

I hope this helps whoever reads it!

H.D.

13 posts

New signups want to start step by step with short welcome in Team Building #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

2 months ago

Hi Randriatahina,

When I send out my welcome emails, I make them short and sweet (To the point). I basically introduce myself as their sponsor, or Co-sponsor, Give them the link to the "LAUNCHPAD", let them know to get started there. And for them to contact me with any further questions, comments, or concerns. It's simple and straight to the point.

I hope this helps!

H.D.

14 posts

Why should I go to the leader in Team Building #Team Building

3 months ago

Hi Natasa,
You are right, A leader should have his or her own team to lead! However, A true Leader, also leads by EXAMPLE. How can you convince anyone to invest in being a leader, if as a leader, you aren't willing to do it yourself??

H.D.

31 posts

No Pricebenders anymore? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

3 months ago

Hi Rakesh,

Not sure if you noticed the pictures or even had a chance to actually view pricebenders; But her comment is actually referring to the fact, that as of this writing, there are no Pricebenders auctions. NONE. You can see pricebenders, But no auctions show up. So that is what everyone is wondering??

H.D.

14 posts

Stuck in Limbo in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

4 months ago

WOW!! 7 Weeks... I guess I may have to think twice about that before bidding... LOL.

14 posts

4 months ago

Thank you Danal,

I am aware of the process. I've just never seen an auction take this long before! (much more than the 3-4 days)

H.D.

14 posts

4 months ago

Hi everyone,

Has anyone experienced bidding an item on Astro Auctions, and have had to wait a significant amount of time for the Auction to actually "TAKE OFF"??
I bid on something over a week ago (I want to say, almost 2 weeks now), and my Tcredits, are now stuck in Limbo... I just keep waiting, and waiting on a daily basis, and nothing happens. Meanwhile, If I don't win, I could certainly use those Tcredits elsewhere..
Is there a timeframe, of how long before LiftOFF once an auction opens up??

9 posts

Congratulations to Rejamil Haque & Abdul Mumin Hussein in Recognition

4 months ago

Congratulations to you as well for being my First PSA to achieve STL status... We truly are building something great!!

H.D.

38 posts

Bronze leader 6 months, how to move up to Silver Team Leader? in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

4 months ago

Hi Elizabeta,

Have you been referring people to SFI?? In order to become Silver Team Lead, you must have 4,000 VP's, and also have at least 1 BTL under you... But that won't happen, unless you promote, promote promote.... If you haven't taken advantage yet, I recommend Builder Bundle.

Also, there are other posts within our Forum, explaining the free methods of advertising! It may take some time, but if you stick with it, eventually, you'll get there... If I can do it, anyone can!!!

I hope this helps!!!

H.D.

8 posts

Answering the typical question: "How much can I earn" in Getting Started #Compensation #Getting Started

5 months ago

Hi Iselie...

You hit it right on the money (No Pun intended)... Everyone works differently everyone learns differently so earnings will very on everyones own efforts!!!

H.D.

24 posts

A Question that Needs Answering in Team Building #Team Building

7 months ago

It can be free, if he is reinvesting the income from his earnings...

H.D.

24 posts

A Question that Needs Answering in Team Building #Team Building

7 months ago

Hi Eugene,

I'm sure you probably have seen this, but Tommy K has posted several times, on how he has obtained Gold Team Leader, for "FREE" using "FREE" advertising online! Realistically, it will probably take a long time. However, as Tommy as an example, it is possible, as long as you do not give up!
Here is one of his posts:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1021706#post-1021706

I would try this angle with your PSA, and see how it goes from there!

Hope this helps!

H.D.

18 posts

I wrote this 6 months ago in Team Building

7 months ago

One of the best advices, in my opinion, to hit the forum... This has helped my team grow quite a bit... I just hope that the others in my downline follow suit!!

H.D.

7 posts

How to generate leads, and sign-ups in Team Building

7 months ago

Hi Charles,

I average about 25 signups daily, using a method that I actually found here at the forum:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1324298#post-1324298

While I am spending about $10.00 dollars a day (which is a major sacrifice for me!!), It is wonderful to see the results coming in on a daily basis... Alot of them are not active; However, I know that this is a numbers game, and eventually I will hit the jackpot and find a couple of diamonds.
I also know that the sacrifice that I am making now, won't be forever; But an investment on future, for excellent returns!!!

I hope this helps!
P.S. There are countless other methods here on the forum! You just have to take the time to backtrack and research.
I wish you luck!!

H.D.

15 posts

team building and its benefits in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

8 months ago

Hi Dilliram,
If you are a BTL or Above, You benefit by earning matching VersaPoints, from every EA and above on your downline, up to 12 levels deep! This is AMAZING!
Please review the following lesson from the "LAUNCHPAD" which explains this in full detail:
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=20
I hope this helps!

H.D.

31 posts

Before I send it in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #PSA

8 months ago

Hi John,

While everyone has a different opinion/view on SFI, and how to build your business; I think you hit it straight on... Loved your email... If it was me, it would get me up and running!!! Keep going. Persistency is the key... Work with the workers.. Some will, some won't, so what, who's next!!

Good Luck.

H.D.

12 posts

Understanding STL silver team leader in VersaPoints #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

9 months ago

Hi Jaswant,

You've got it!! However, keep on referring new members! Eventually, the right PSA's will come along.... It just takes time. I was in your shoes, until I found the right ones myself... Keep building and good luck to you!!

H.D.

8 posts

Have Patience in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

9 months ago

Keep up the great work Kimberly,

I started out just like you did. So I know and understand where you are coming from. Persistency does pay off, and slowly but surely my business is paying off everyday, thanks to my persistency of not quitting!! And while I have been with SFI over a year now, I'm still learning new things every day!!! So keep it up!!
Best regards,

H.D.

27 posts

Invest $12 Per Month and Build Your Business in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

9 months ago

Muhammad,
While $12.00 might not seem like alot to you.. It is quite a bit in other parts of the world. The fact that she is sacraficing and making adjustments, according to her lifestyle, to begin investing in her business, states wonders about her mindset, and I see a future TOP Leader at SFI in her...
At first $12.00 might not seem like alot, but as her business grows "WITH TIME" I'm sure she will come up with other ideas, and ways to keep her business growing....
Just a thought, and keep up your momentum Kimberly!!

H.D.