Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

25x SUPPORT
Selena P.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

9 posts

I wanted to buy a package PSAs: Unable to ship to my country? in Sales #PSA #Sales #TripleClicks

21 hours ago

Ok. I wrote a letter to the store selling PSAs Packages + free PSAs . I sent it to the online store from my Country. Yes, There are some restrictions for Balkans, for certain packages, they answered. Especially some Balkan's online stores used to use these restrictions rules, according to the Tripleclicks approvement. But I still don't understand why and nobody can give me the right answer exept to encourage me to buy another, more expensive package...with free shipment worldwide label.

Thank you all for your answers to this thread.

Still curious...

9 posts

I wanted to buy a package PSAs: Unable to ship to my country? in Sales #PSA #Sales #TripleClicks

1 day ago

I t is very strange that I could not purchase new PSAs from one online store from my country. I received a notification of "The fulfiller for 10 PSAs+3 FOR FREE is unable to ship to your country". Do Serbian affiliates know what's about. I read many excellent reviews about this store, my CSAs have recommended it, but I could not do anything...

9 posts

where has T-TIME gone to??? in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Hi, Nouta

I have also been surprised by this changes, because I like free T-Credits to be available every single hour at sight. Now you can still enter the T-time contest thru the browser on the Tripleclicks page. Pls. type @T-time into the browser field and the T-time contest will appear again. It is not so comfortable with you mobile device, because this time you should type the name of the contest @T-Time. Good luck with free T Credits!

6 posts

Dve za dobro jutro in Serbia

2 days ago

Cestitam, Biljana. Posebno na dvema nagradama Daily Crown i Daily Grand, radost je kada dodju u paru nagrade, ja se uvek obradujem T-time nagradi jer 2 T Credita uvek dobro dodju, a sa Astro Aukcijama i zagarantovane nagrade. Samo napred, zelim vam da potvrdite status ovog meseca, kao i narednih meseci.

Pozdrav i srecno!

4 posts

cestitka in Serbia #CSA

21 days ago

Bravo. Cestitam svima koji se raduju tudjem uspehu jer ta radost donosi svima jos veci uspeh. Samo napred!

27 posts

Which Tab Is More Excited? in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

I prefer Rewardicals (RW) TAB because I could make a strategy during the requalification month how to combine with my daily actions new T Credits, new PSAs, new CSAs to achieve a goal of my requalification. Opening This tab is really exciting for me, but it is not a tab I usually open the first. First tabs I open are Alert and Movers.

Have a nice Day and Good Luck to all!

44 posts

Today is my saddest day in SFI.... ; ( in Miscellaneous #Sponsor

2 months ago

Dear Marilyn,

By Clicking on this link, you will discover who your new Sponsor is. Pls. check with him what has happen to your previous Sponsor.
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/upline
The new Sponsor might have right information and you will reveal the truth, finally.
Wish you all the best with your new Sponsor,
Have a nice Day!

44 posts

Today is my saddest day in SFI.... ; ( in Miscellaneous #Sponsor

2 months ago

Hello Marilyn,

Have you tried to get in touch thru social media, phone number, group members? There are common affiliates, for sure you are not alone among his PSAs. Try to make a research to know what's going on. It is possible that he has found another job, but it is ok to keep you informed. I am an empath and I understand how do you feel. But this is a business and everybody is changeable. The business has another rules. You will have another Sponsor...

Aim High. Dream Big.

10 posts

I confused on team overrides.. in Getting Started

3 months ago

With SFI's powerful Team Overrides, you earn 4% on up to 12 dynamically compressed levels!
"Dynamic compression" means you can earn rich override commissions infinitely deep in your group because any generation in a line not represented by an Executive Affiliate (or higher) is automatically passed over ("compressed")
Here's the breakdown:
If you're an Executive Affiliate, you'll earn 4% of all CV on 3 compressed generations.
If you're a Bronze Team Leader, you'll earn 4% of all CV on 6 compressed generations.
If you're a Silver Team Leader, you'll earn 4% of all CV on 8 compressed generations.
If you're a Gold Team Leader, you'll earn 4% of all CV on 10 compressed generations.
If you're a Platinum Team Leader, you'll earn 4% of all CV on 11 compressed generations.
If you're a Diamond Team Leader, you'll earn 4% of all CV on 12 compressed generations.
In short, the higher your rank, the deeper in your organization you can earn. Learn more about dynamic compression and view an illustration of how it works HERE.
Earnings Example: You've built a group that now has 500 active affiliates in your first 20 generations, all of which you earn Team Overrides on due to dynamic compression. The average CV is $35. You earn $700 in Team Overrides (4% x $35 x 500).

215 posts

What are the MAIN problems you face growing your business on Social Media? in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

3 months ago

Hi, Orsine
Thank you for your great question. I think it is all about one-to-many communication. I would try to explain why hereinafter:
When you advertise some product with no tangible value in its description, with no detailed Return of investment scheme, who can imagine that this product can generate profit in the future? Only believers. People who believe. FB users are faced with so many pyramidal schemes and dishonest business in online marketing that you should convince them to invest in SFI. Social media can be right channel if used accurately, but it can also build a negative image about ourselves if we are doing something wrong. Bad reputation of pyramids, network marketing in general is my main problem.

Another problem is a collection of likes and actions taken. Our efforts efficiency can be guided and measured by this. My stream posts here in SFI have an average of 1 like per stream, this is a proof that my team is not motivated enough. So, the main problem is how to motivate new affiliates to enter into this business and how to motivate old TL and affiliates to stay. Forbidden gateway links are the technical problems, they can always be resolved. The communication problem deserve a global communication campaign to be resolved: to start build a positive image with a lot of prosperity in the future is a big job, but anyone can do it with no support.

I believe we can make our social media future brighter by our own example.

Have a Great Day!

215 posts

What are the MAIN problems you face growing your business on Social Media? in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

5 months ago

Generally speaking, bad reputation of many online business scheme and scams can influence negatively on the final results of our efforts to disseminate valuable information thru social media. SFI is the leader in online marketing. To promote this and to promote sales, we need overpass such a perception.
Everyone should be aware of the fact that the online marketing roadmap is goal oriented and driven step by step. And also, the purchasing power of the target audience and its e-banking payment habits can also influence our results. So, we all are mentors, learners, searchers and researchers in the same time. But persistence and curiosity are valuable threats of any of us. This is what we all have in common, I think.

431 posts

What kind of people make good SFI affiliates? in Miscellaneous #Team Building

6 months ago

Good affiliates are those who permanently ask questions. Also, I have noticed they are pro-active and self confident. Like in the real life, they have goals and are goal-oriented people. Affiliates with wrong goals are not successful because it is not normal to become successful over a night. There are always obstacles, but determinated people know how to overpass them. Good affiliates are participating in this Forum and share their experience and knowledge, they are motivating others, for sure.

36 posts

A Good Team Leader Characteristics in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

7 months ago

A good Team Leader is not wanting to be one another as many. He is always standing out in the crowd. He is always leading by his own example and encourage curiosity and persistence of its team. This is why we call him/her a leader, right?

24 posts

Need help with some PSA questions. in Getting Started #PSA

7 months ago

Hi Richard,

It’s also important to view your Second Home CSAs with the proper perspective. The fact is, many may become active in SFI. Indeed, every EA, every person on the top of the leaderboards, every bronze, silver, gold, and platinum Team Leader, every one of SFI's highest earners is someone's CSA...and were assigned to a co-sponsor in exactly the same way YOU are receiving YOUR CSAs. Some of our very, very top Platinum Team Leaders have been reassigned as Second Home CSAs! But just as in a card deck, it may take time before an "ace" appears. PERSISTENCE is the key. Giving up because an ace doesn't appear right way is how you FAIL.

Also, every affiliate in SFI also deserves to have a co-sponsor. The reason you receive the forfeited CSAs is so that the person finally gets an active co-sponsor and, as a Team Leader, one who is hopefully experienced and can guide them (something they may have never had before with their original co-sponsor)--NOT someone who's just going to immediately judge them, dismiss them, and abandon them!

YOU can make all the difference! Of course you're not going to be able to wake everyone up, but imagine how many of those folks never had proper support or guidance and were ultimately orphaned by their original, probably inactive, co-sponsor.

Every CSA you receive is an OPPORTUNITY and that's how you should approach each and every one of them. But if you cannot see that, you may opt out of receiving them and every other team leader who sees the value in these CSAs will gladly receive a larger share.

9 posts

MRP in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

8 months ago

You currently have 106 MRP on your TripleClicks account. You can exchange your 106 MRP for one TCredit and 72 VP.
Already done!

Thank you, Gary! Thank you SFI! I believe in SFI!

12 posts

Šta sa MRP koji nisam uspela zameniti? in Serbia

8 months ago

Sve promene su nastupile nekako prebrzo. Osim toga, ovo je najkraci mesec u godini, a nadamo se da ce se to ubrzo resiti. Ostaje samo da se nadamo. Sve najbolje!

9 posts

8 months ago

And if you don’t have enough MRP to buy what you want, hold on, because we’ve got something for you on the way (watch for future announcement)A quick note on MRP…
This announcement is something I have searched for. Great news are coming soon. Thank you, Gery.

9 posts

8 months ago

I trust Gery. I am in the Forum from time to time, when changes are under way. Do you advise me not to post doubts in the Forum? We all have standard options to thank, congratulate and agree. Don't agree still doesn't exist. Once again, I trust Gery, but I trust myself as well. Have a nice day!

9 posts

8 months ago

Hi, Vincenzo,

I am also curious to see if our MRPs earned will be canceled for life or converted into Rewardicals! No MRPS anymore. I personally don't feel good about this, but will start to appreciate Rewardicals much more if MRPs already earned could have been converted into Rewardicals. MRPs are still our assets. For these intangible MRPs we have already invested in tangible T Credits. It would be a fair play.

54 posts

Rewardicals for active Forum participation in Suggestion Box

8 months ago

My 4 years old experience in SFI has shown that serious minded stakeholders are shareholders in the same time. It practically means that best CSAs and PSAs are much more active in the Forum than others. The question is how to motivate PSAs to become Forumers and I guess this topis is serious enough. It was among "Great questions" Forum section before. By the way, I received today 75 Rewardicals in total in Daily Grand and Daily Crown. Started this topic with the positive goal to initiate discussion. I am happy to see that I am not alone here. Still thinking about the motivation of my affiliates.
To our Success !

54 posts

8 months ago

Rewardicals for playing free games are like a gambling Luck. Sometimes I feel like someone who is wasting its time by playing games and I receive a compensation for this. The time spent in Forum, however, brought me a lot of knowledge, but my PSAs are not interested to participate nor in Forum, neither in SFI "Rules of Success". If they visited this place, they would be active, for sure. Success is coming with material investments, not with time spent.

54 posts

8 months ago

Yes, I agree, and think Nikola Tesla is the best example. Edison knew it very well. I don't take it personally, and usually don't judge others but have my own opinion. Thanks, anyway.

54 posts

8 months ago

I feel very dissapointed to notice that the comment "terrible idea" has received a yellow star. So, I will really not be motivated to participate if such a comment can be appreciated like a valuable comment. The only reason to come here is to motivate yourself and your PSA-CSAs.

However, this is a Suggestion box. There are so many terrible suggestions which can be useful for SFI community, I think.

54 posts

8 months ago

Best answers and Yellow stars can have the same value as simple coments. How to find rare pearls if they are not visible in the Forum because of the lack of motivation? Forum gurus are not motivated enough to enter into Rewardicals competition or what?