50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

101x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 4,256 | Followers: 1,085 | Joined SFI: May 10, 2015

92 posts

Rewardical ECA Referral Gateway is here! in SFI News #ECA #Rewardical

1 day ago

This is absolutely wonderful and simple. I just placed my first ad.

I met a lady at a trade show in the Fall and gave her information about becoming an ECA. She said after the Christmas rush was over she would look at it. Then we had our hiatus re ECAs. I would like to contact her via e-mail and give her this exciting news about Rewardicals. Since I made the initial contact, this wouldn't be spamming, would it?

15 posts

Suggestion in Suggestion Box #Team Building

1 day ago

That is our main struggle Joyce trying to recruit, buy, win, etc. 5 active PSAs. No one can hand them to us. If you wish, if you have 5 active PSAs on your first line, feel free to hand them on down to your downline.

15 posts

Won in Card King in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

2 days ago

Congratulations. Remember each t-credit spent on a game or at an auction earns you 10 Rewardicals. And the beat goes on!!

22 posts

Clarification on RW ECA Website Guideline in Ask Gery #ECA #Rewardical

2 days ago

Hi Mohamed: When you do finally get an answer to your query, please come back and share it here so someone with the same problem can be helped.

239 posts

Pricebenders and Eager Zebra go Rewardical! in SFI News #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #Rewardical

3 days ago

Why should they be there, John?
We have the Rewardical Account where we can see them....and...
I think that Gery said they will find the way to make them visible on the RW tab
soon...

LOL. Sometimes its hard to keep track. I won 40 rewardicals in Daily Grand drawing today. Another 10 for this and 15 for that. I'm happy that they are building up but would like to see a daily total. We'll wait and see. A lot of changes going on so its a good time to practice patience.

Hi John: You can check your Member Exchange Ledger at the bottom of the Rewardicals page (click on the RT icon).
Your rewardicals are itemized there, not totalled, but you can see at a glance what you earned on any given day.

3 posts

Percentage built at pricebenders on PSAs converted to Rewardicals in Pricebenders #PSA

4 days ago

I'm sure it's being worked on. We have to have patience until the changeover is complete.

14 posts

Populating online stores and local stores at Rewardicals Tab in Sales #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

4 days ago

Is it safe to say that what is presently being offered at Tripleclicks is our promotable products; all else has been cleared out of the system a.k.a moved to Rewardical ECA or abandoned?

10 posts

Badges quest pro in Getting Started #Eager Zebra

4 days ago

Hi Deepak. Good for you. That's what achieving a goal feels like.

10 posts

Keep Calm and Carry On! in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

5 days ago

Great post Tatjana. Emotions certainly can cloud our judgement. One thing we should never do is make any kind of life changing decision when overcome with emotion. Take some time, even utilize vacation mode if necessary, to settle down.
Also re-read every announcement that came out re Localvantia and Rewardical to get a full understanding of what the best direction is for you to take

Just don't quit and have to rise each morning with that regret.

7 posts

Help with MRP in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #VersaPoints

5 days ago

There will be an announcement over the next couple of weeks regarding our left-over MRP. Stay tuned.

20 posts

DEFINE FORUM IN UNDER 30 WORDS in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

5 days ago

Yes Jessie,

I learn more from forum participants' experience in a variety of ways ... especially when applied community issues they experience parallel my own ...

... currently that would be Launch Pad Lessons ... what are the current total of completed lessons ... it use to be 61 ...

... my completed lessons dropped from 61 to 58 ???

Jan

Launchpad lessons are at 57.

5 posts

Have You Heard About Stanford Web Credibility Project? in ECA Program #Marketing #Rewardical #TripleClicks

6 days ago

I think simpler is better. If a site is too busy you just move on. Also anything flashing at you is also a deterrent.

20 posts

DEFINE FORUM IN UNDER 30 WORDS in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

6 days ago

One of the best teaching tools at SFI.

8 posts

Advertising. in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building #TripleClicks

6 days ago

Hi Prosper. You may find this article interesting:
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=195108&referrer=search

At the end of this article you can click on "Small Guide to Free Advertising."

Firstly read your Launchpad lessons to understand what SFI is all about. You can then decide if you want to build a team first or promote Tripleclicks products. When you decide click on the "person icon" which is the last one on the black bar on the affiliate home page, choose Team Building, choose My Gateways. Choose a gateway you wish to advertise, google "free ad sites" and start to advertise your gateways. Steer clear of the SFIPPA gateway for a while. The people you bring in through that gateway will not be members of your downline. They will not be added to your team

One thing you must do is read. I can't stress this enough.

13 posts

What are some of the MAIN WARNINGS you offer your team? in Team Building #Team Building

6 days ago

Hi Jenny. Very well written post. These are not warning per se but advice:

1. Maintain an open dialogue with your sponsor/co-sponsor
2. Read
3. Log in daily and turn your red tabs to green
4. You get out of SFI what you put into it
5. Don't quit when you reach a roadblock -learn from it

2 posts

The Champion in Getting Started #E365

6 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

30 posts

MRP VS Rewardicals in Ask Gery #Rewardical

6 days ago

Hi Kuan. Good question. It would be a great feature if we could purchase with Rewardicals. I searched for an item "shirts" and the MRP price is there and also the VP and RT you get for the purchase. The MRP price will probably stay there until the end of 2018. Are the ECAs who were not retained out of the system? Can we promote whatever we see when we do a search at Tripleclicks? Many unanswered questions. Be very happy when the changeover is complete so we can see the big picture and give proper advice to our teams.

6 posts

I would like to see Rewardical Ledger in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Localvantia #Rewardical

6 days ago

Thanks for the question. I knew I saw the ledger somewhere but couldn't remember where it was. Metodija is correct, it's at the bottom of the page when you hit the Rewardical tab. See under Member Exchange Ledger.

Thanks Metodija for the refresher.

239 posts

Pricebenders and Eager Zebra go Rewardical! in SFI News #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #Rewardical

7 days ago

Please see Gery's answer. No one will lose or waste even 1 MRP. Patience is a virtue.

8 posts

Rewardicals exchange in Getting Started #CSA #Rewardical

7 days ago

Hi Hamed. As far as guaranteeing if the CSAs you receive will be active - there is no guarantee. No matter what means you use to acquire them, no one can guarantee if they will be active or become active. Just encourage them as much as you can.

16 posts

Promoting Rewardical ECA-s in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

7 days ago

I would love to see those of us who offer affiliate programs in our ECA stores be considered for SPOTLIGHT MERCHANT Status at some point as well. The potential there is endless but we will have to see what Gery and team have in store for us.

Andy Zeus Anderson

Andy I also thought of the Spotlight Merchants. I checked to see if they would be offering Rewardicals and that perhaps the RT-ECAs could become a Spotlight Merchant. I searched Spotlight Merchant and it says "a term that is no longer in use." To me this means, something is coming down the pipeline.

We will have to wait and see also how our SFIID # gets put into advertising the RT-ECAs.

10 posts

Need Advice Please! in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

8 days ago

Hi Ronald. There doesn't appear to be a local pay merchant in Colombia, however, have him go to the Forum for Columbia www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=71 and ask what other people from his area use for a payment option.

7 posts

Duplication is the best to success in SFI in Getting Started #Getting Started

8 days ago

Hi Deepak: Be sure your information is up-to-date before sharing.

6 posts

Flourish Gift From Sangoh this Valentine's Day in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Team Building

9 days ago

Thank you Sangoh. What a thoughtful message for all of us. Here's wishing that you flourish in your business and your life as well.

38 posts

New Member Pack Availability in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #TripleClicks

9 days ago

The NMP is introduced in a sub-lesson of Lesson 1 SFI Basics - Raise Your Hand. Another good reason to take the advice of your sponsor to begin by reading the Launchpad lessons.