Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

96x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 3,931 | Followers: 1,012 | Joined SFI: May 10, 2015

12 posts

A great win. in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

9 hours ago

That is wonderful Nkechi. Wishing you many more wins.

21 posts

Thing is to start, stay at it & never Quit You, end Result! :) in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

9 hours ago

Happy Anniversary Pamela. thoroughly enjoy your posts. You are always so upbeat.

36 posts

121-Time KOT WINNER! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Congratulations Selma. Good for you!

15 posts

Which products can replace sportlighst products in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks #W3

1 day ago

That's a good question. I believe you would have to ask support.

32 posts

How do I motivate myself in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA

1 day ago

"This too shall pass." Once you have even 1 active member and you work together to solve problems, you will find your inspiration returning. As many of the responders have said - set a goal and work to achieve it. Set your goal as getting 1 active PSA.

We are advised to help our active movers as though our lives depended on them. Rephrase that to say - work your business as though your life depended on it. You would be surprised how motivated you can get when you have this mindset.

22 posts

That's Life in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

SFI has a great track record. The naysayers, I would imagine, don't see the positive in most things. We are fortunate to be associated with a company that has been flourishing for 19 years on the internet and continues to flourish.

If we believe we are chasing a pipe dream, then shame on us. Look forward to the successes and pay no mind to the people who in their own mind and because of their lack of vision, have failed here.

Make the best of this opportunity. Be here for the long haul. Let the doubters fade away.

28 posts

Let SFI Make ALL (Most) Your Sales For You, Like They Do For Me! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Sales #Team Building

2 days ago

Hi Tommie: When using the advertising resources you listed, can your results be accomplished by being a free member or would it be necessary to upgrade?

24 posts

I can't explain this, does anybody has to this! in Compensation #Compensation

3 days ago

Sorry about that. How do I delete all the other things added. Could the moderator delete the post.

24 posts

I can't explain this, does anybody has to this! in Compensation #Compensation

3 days ago

Hi Sunday: Double check and see if you followed this exactly:

HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR CARD:

Simply choose "TripleClicks MasterCard" as your Commission Payment Option HERE. Once you have accumulated $20 in commissions, you will be notified via an alert in the SFI Affiliate Center that you are now eligible and can order your card. Then, simply return to this page and select the "Click HERE to order your Cash Card" link that will appear on this page, and order your card directly through Payoneer. Once your card is activated, we will automatically deposit your commissions with the next month's commission run, minus a one-time fee of $9.95 for U.S. affiliates and $19.95 for those outside the U.S. for the cost of processing your card.

The lady at Payoneer said she did not send a card so go back through the procedure again and order your card through SFI following the above directions. There seems to be some small step that isn't being done.

It is terrible that you are waiting 4 months.

RESOURCES

About Us

Rules & Policies

Privacy Policy

Suggestion Box

Bug Report

Sitemap

SUPPORT

24-hour Support & Assistance

Forum

Contact Your Sponsor/Upline

Contact Us

SAFE & SECURE

Click to Verify - This site has chosen a GeoTrust SSL Certificate to improve Web site security

SFI Marketing Group, Internet Marketing Services, Lincoln, NE

CONNECT
 

TRANSLATE

Select Language​▼

 WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT SFI

"It is so satisfying to finally find a program that actually pays its affiliates. I have been a member of SFI since October 2013 and have received a commission every month since joining, no exceptions. And having been around since 1998, SFI's longevity is a testament to its being a robust and proven system. With tens of thousands of affiliates and over 80,000 TripleClicks products, this company is around to stay!!"
 B. Rooney, Australia

More Testimonials | Add Your Testimonial

22,488 TCREDITS ($7,196.16 VALUE) CURRENTLY UP FOR GRABS AT EAGER ZEBRA GAMES

 Official SFI date/time: November 21st, 2017 1536

Copyright © 2017, Carson Services, Inc.

19 posts

As a team leader do you feel accomplished in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Nkechi: We have to be very realistic. Sometimes it feels like we are on a merry-go-round. You can have a real go-getter be with you, communicating, even lasting for over a year, then "boom" gone. As Shelley said, you blame yourself and start doubting yourself.

We must remember that what a person does is their choice not ours. We can try as much as we can but if they are not committed, then it all goes out the window.

I believe another thing lacking is the team feeling. How do we get them to feel like a team and not just working along by themselves. I asked this question and got no response. Do you introduce the team to each other? Did anyone actually do this and is that what works for you?

I actually feel that I do suck as a leader, however, we are going to win at this. We will keep going until we have it all figured out and have a very productive team. I do have some wonderful people on my team, they are there day after day after day but don't reach EA. Is it me? Is it them?

12 posts

"Current VPs for Today, All TIme and Last Month" in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

3 days ago

Hi Steve. Mine is working fine.

10 posts

Rewardicals and Locavantia in other countries in Marketing #Localvantia #Marketing #Rewardical

3 days ago

The more we learn about Localvantia and Rewardicals and the more it sweeps our nations, you may be surprised at how it may grow in your country. It is not going to be a flood of awareness in all countries, but little by little in all countries it will become familiar.

Have faith!

8 posts

9 Leap to Switch From a Boss to a Leader in Miscellaneous #Leadership

3 days ago

Harsh description of a boss. I have had some great bosses. Can't paint them all with one brush.

52 posts

commission payment!!! in Getting Started #Sales

3 days ago

Commissions shouldn't be put on your card until you have received the card and activated it so check in your SFI account for any commissions you feel you are missing.

39 posts

Should I continue ... in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

4 days ago

Take a little break but Never give up!

15 posts

How to work it from least developed countries? in Getting Started #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

4 days ago

When you become successful, others in your region will start asking - "How did you do that?" and you can show them the way. You can, in fact, help your country as well as yourself. Lead the way! Much success to you Bikram.

6 posts

PTP - new system for sharing Zackpot or glitch? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

4 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

2 posts

Isn't surprising? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

4 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

27 posts

Spin & Win news letter in Getting Started #Contests

4 days ago

Another reason to have a valid e-mail address when registering.

12 posts

I need help in my Zenith bank master card in Sales #Sales

5 days ago

You can also ask at the Nigerian Forum to see if anyone has had this problem and how they solved it.
www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=87

25 posts

Ms. Luck in Miscellaneous

5 days ago

I like your post. Think positively about winning and you will soon win.

20 posts

Testimonial-like section dedicated to top SFI leaders in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #Leadership

5 days ago

This is a great idea. At one time we could click on the leader's snapshot and read their best tips. I used to find this very motivating. This function no longer exists.

6 posts

I dont know how to pay with bitcoin in Miscellaneous

5 days ago

Hi Daniel: See this thread www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1054172#post-1054172 scroll down to the response by Al M.