Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

111x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 4,711 | Followers: 1,220 | Joined SFI: May 10, 2015

4 posts

How do I track my order in ECA Program

7 hours ago

Sometimes the tracking number is posted under Tripleclicks, Member Centre, Order History.

6 posts

Want to learn about how to sell products. in Sales #Sales

8 hours ago

Hi Kinley: Go to your magnifying glass icon at the top of your homepage and type in the word "sales." Check out your Marketing tab and see the different Marketing Methods & Aids. Click on Tripleclicks in the categories down the left hand side. Also check out this guide to free advertising www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=232661&referrer=search

There is a ton of information on this subject. Good luck. Take it slowly.

20 posts

TCredits refund confusion in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

22 hours ago

Hi Joseph:

2. With the exception of one TCredit required for a processing fee, you can get all your bids back if you don’t win. Yes, when you enter your bid, you’ll choose how many TCredits you want to receive back if you don’t win. In other words, Astro Auctions are essentially risk-free! news.sfimg.com/2018/07/10/introducing-astro-auctions/

8 posts

Awarded Points!? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

1 day ago

Hi Dušica: Someone had this issue yesterday as well. In the case of a tie, do you suppose the points are awarded to the person who placed the first bid.

13 posts

Improving PSA Quality Thru ECA Competition in Suggestion Box #PSA #Team Building

1 day ago

I think it would be a great help if we could somehow weed out the people who join for a few cents offered for them to do so. I know it's not realistic to think we can do this. Out of 100+ Opti-build PSAs I received lately, 95% were from one country. If the ECAs are recruiting globally, we should get PSAs from a wide array of countries. I believe the ones I am receiving are as a result of Adwords.

Questions I always wanted answered: with Adwords - is this what the majority of Top Enrollers use? Are the majority of the recruits from one country (will not mention the country)? What is the conversion rate? Are you throwing money into Adwords to become a Top Enroller with no great results?

I am not meaning to sound picky, I just want to know before I consider setting up an Adwords campaign.

35 posts

SFI'ers I Need Your Advice/Opinions in Getting Started

1 day ago

Hi Oluwatoyin: I'm glad you got your motivation back. You mention that none of your CSAs are active but if you don't make EA you won't get a new lot next month. The new CSAs may be very active. They may make purchases and earn Rewardicals which in turn will benefit you. Also spend some of your 10 t-credits on Astro Auctions as suggested. That is one of the best ways to help you move forward. The road is wide open for you - just keep moving forward.

12 posts

do you see what I see? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits

2 days ago

Happy Anniversary Zhumagul. You must be very proud of yourself to be a Silver Team Leader. Great accomplishment.

13 posts

What is your biggest challenge in growing an active team in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

Hi Rachael: This is the link Cheryl mentioned for the Nigerian forum: www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=87

You can also use our translation button at the bottom of most pages. Also ask your sponsor about anything you don't understand. There is also Google translate.

18 posts

Problem with Astro auctions(smart phone) in Pricebenders #Astro Auctions #Contests

3 days ago

Hi Nouta: You have to have 2 t-credits. One for the processing fee and one for your bid.

9 posts

Set goals and priorities in Marketing #Getting Started

3 days ago

Enjoyed this post Nijaz. Even a small accomplishment will keep you motivated.

8 posts

If you cannot sleep in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

3 days ago

Mary you're awesome and an inspiration.

10 posts

Referring affiliates in Marketing #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Gospel: On the Google search bar, type in "most popular free ad sites") minus the quotation marks, you will get a list of free ad sites.

Next if you are wanting to post to recruit members, go to the "person" icon (last one on the black bar on your homepage), team building, my gateways, and choose the JMT gateway, it will have your SFIID# in it already. You can add a key code so you can track where you got any hits. ex. JoinmySFIteam.com/XXXXXXXX.123 SFIID and key code are separated by a period (.)

Choose one of your free ad sites, register, choose "JOB" from the category, then Marketing and fill out their form. Give a brief description (some have places for your url, if not, add it in your description.

If you are advertising TripleClicks products, Go into Tripleclicks (lightning bolt icon) and browse for an item you would like to sell. Look for SFI Toolbox, open it, copy the first url and paste it into your next free ad site. Add your key code after the SFIID # in this url . Leave this tab open so you can go back & forth, copy & paste the description into your free ad site also.

Once you choose an item, if you want to save a picture of the item, right click on the picture and choose save picture, then save it into your picture file on your computer. Your free site may ask for a picture.

You can also hit the Share button and copy and paste that url into social media - twitter, facebook, etc.

Good luck.

20 posts

TCredits refund confusion in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 days ago

Don't forget the 1 t-credit for the processing fee

Bid 10 t-credits; for constellation prizes - 3 t-credits: processing fee - 1 t-credit If you don't win the auction, you will get back 6 t-credits.

14 posts

Images not clickable in Astro Auctions

4 days ago

Sorry Steven, didn't mean to insult your intelligence, however, I was answering Allan - thought he may be leaving the s of his http. Thanks for your valuable input.

14 posts

Images not clickable in Astro Auctions

4 days ago

www.tripleclicks.com should take you straight to TripleClicks. Don't forget the s on the end of http

14 posts

Free Advertising for Beginners (Part 2) in Marketing #Getting Started #Leadership #Marketing

5 days ago

Great info Donald. Thanks. Bookmarked.

10 posts

Just curious in Miscellaneous #E365

5 days ago

Hi Kingsley: When you click on your link you get the 404 sign with "this page can't be found"(or similar text)

5 posts

gift certificate expansion in Suggestion Box #Localvantia #Marketing #Rewardical

5 days ago

Would it not be like taking a Walmart gift card in to try to make a purchase at Canadian Tire?

3 posts

Shortfall in Compensation #TCredits #Team Building #VersaPoints

5 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

6 posts

Astra Prizes Gift Cards in Astro Auctions #Eager Zebra #Getting Started #TripleClicks

5 days ago

Hi James: This was discussed when the Amazon gift card was first introduced. Please see this thread: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1443795#post-1443795

26 posts

how do you get to silver team leader in one week???? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

5 days ago

If it's all about money, send one of your PSAs 3 PSAs and a large enough gift certificate to purchase something worth 3000 VP and he is a BTL. The three 3-star rankings only come into play if you have 3 rankings.

or

Make a plan ahead of time to get some of your pals, again with money, to join under you and follow your lead.

I'm just saying, it is possible and I'm not suggesting this is what our fast track Silver Team Leader did.

49 posts

Astro Auctions Vs Pricebenders in Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #Rewardical #TCredits

5 days ago

Gery, John M, Sead: this is the post I was referring to: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=127803

See Olimpia and Goran's comments.

49 posts

Astro Auctions Vs Pricebenders in Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #Rewardical #TCredits

5 days ago

Hi Steven: I believe you are experiencing the same difficulty as the others with the Moves & Matches won on Astro Auctions not showing on the games. There may be a glitch in the system. This was discussed in a former post.