Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

74x SUPPORT
Jessie M

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

14 posts

Your help can be terminal.....Here's my experience in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

3 hours ago

Good post Donald. Been there, done that. Lack of communication is deadly in a business.

You can't force them to communicate so you move on.

5 posts

Difference between PSA & PRM in TripleClicks Sales #CSA #PSA

3 hours ago

PSA is a team member
PRM is a customer

17 posts

I lost my Poker Streak and Zackjack Streak! in Suggestion Box #Contests #Eager Zebra

11 hours ago

Hi Helen: Vacation mode presently just saves your VP streak (just lose 1 VP per day it is set).

Congratulation on your new grandson.

14 posts

Biz Quiz in Miscellaneous #Contests

12 hours ago

Both answers are correct. There would be reason for a complaint if Silver was marked wrong and Shiny was marked right.

12 posts

Rounding Up For The Charity Of Your OWN Choice in TripleClicks Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

1 day ago

I agree Sead. There are some very good charities here. It will be difficult to choose; we will have to rotate them.

Wendy, in future, perhaps there will be an opportunity where SFI asks for suggestions for other charities.

11 posts

fast tracker in Team Building

1 day ago

Hi Umweni & Patricia: I believe some of us are hesitant to mention the NMP especially in a newbie's first week to 10 days because of our ads which state no purchase necessary and you feel that it is too soon to be asking them to purchase anything.

I always used to mention it in my welcome letter stating that I am mentioning it since it is only available for the first 10 days. I stopped because I felt uncomfortable. I still believe it is a good deal for $20.

We are also promoting the Builder Bundle which is an amazing offer for $59 or $55 on auto delivery.

39 posts

Win KOT ! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Congratulations. Winning is a great feeling.

25 posts

Gery I have a question about one of the latest annoucements in Ask Gery #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

2 days ago

"I can NOT commit for SFI, but I will tell you that as time goes on the inactive sponsor criteria is open for modification!"

So Leon does this mean that even if a sponsor is active, the rules could change stating that if you don't have a BTL, you are in jeopardy?

13 posts

For advertising.. On what you can do.. in Marketing #Marketing

2 days ago

Thanks Trinity. Every piece of shared advice helps.

25 posts

Gery I have a question about one of the latest annoucements in Ask Gery #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

2 days ago

If any of your upline are BTL, opted into Opti-build, and are DD's you can get spillover from any of them not just your sponsor. I believe where you wouldn't is if your sponsor has no BTL in his first generation.

In my situation, I have received PSAs from my sponsor plus two in my upline. I, myself am BTL, opted in to Opti-Build and a DD but I do not have a BTL in my first generation or in any generation. I am the one causing the bottleneck. If people in say the 6th generation were BTL, I'm thinking they would be blocked from getting any spillover.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Every time I go over this, I seem to get more confused.

14 posts

Looking for suggestions in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

I am thinking that with all the new changes, SFI probably have incorporated these changes into their welcoming letters. We actually are supposed to just introduce ourselves and offer our assistance.

Randy - I do like the part about being one of your 5 Top PSAs. I'd like to use that.

11 posts

2 days ago

Very true Karen. Should be promoting Builder Bundle. The NMP is a good deal for $20.

14 posts

Communication between PSAa in Team Building

2 days ago

You can use your Private Forum. I think communication is vital. If you have a team that communicates with you regularly, you are very fortunate. I thought we could use the Private Forum to banter back and forth just like the Forum but I had no takers.

11 posts

2 days ago

Hi Umweni: Fast Track is no more, however, to get your PSAs off to a good start you can introduce them to the New Member Pack. See here: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=200558&referrer=search

8 posts

How do I contact my newly re-assigned PSAs? in Team Building

2 days ago

Go to your Genealogy, then to Quick Filter and click on Opti-Build re-assign. You will get your list. You could also try New PSAs Today - not sure if they show here or not.

8 posts

Content to help in your journey in Getting Started #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

2 days ago

Thanks Adam. Sounds interesting. I'll check it out.

15 posts

Skepticism and Fears in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

2 days ago

You are one of the fortunate ones that has the success mindset. As the others have stated, use your awesome leadership skills to encourage your team.

15 posts

Skepticism and Fears in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

2 days ago

Hi Uche: What helped you overcome your fears? Each person is different. Some just start right in and don't need any direction getting started. They have a success mindset. Others need your direction and here is where you draw on what helped you. You're very new here, mention this and that you and they can build something great together.

You show great interest in SFI by the questions you are asking. Keep up the good work.

8 posts

Content to help in your journey in Getting Started #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

2 days ago

Thank you Adam for this valuable information. I follow Tony Robbins and find his methods awesome. I will have to check out Kerwin Rae.

15 posts

Hanging Around in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Team Building

2 days ago

Different seeds take longer to germinate and not all seeds mature at the same speed. Keep on planting.

8 posts

How Can I Get the Most Out of My PRMs? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #W3

2 days ago

Hi Vincent: I think the only thing you could do is to send a small gift certificate with a short expiration date on it to one of your PRMs. If they don't use it, it will be returned to you and you can then send it out to the next on the list.

Just a suggestion. You're not out anything and you may motivate someone to purchase something.

59 posts

This is not SFI Related in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

Amazing. Thanks for sharing.

23 posts

How to build your Team & Earn a Dream Income. in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

3 days ago

1. Become Executive Affiliate (EA) by having Auto delivery of 1500 Versapoints & 125 Tcredits for $36.25.

If you cannot do this at all, then please forget about making money from SFI.

This statement is false. This is the "Year of the Sales" and as we have read many times, sales are the backbone of SFI. So yes an affiliate can and will learn to make sales and make a commission even if he never reaches EA.

On the same topic, I believe with the new program Opti-Build, the bar has been raised. Our goal now (if we so choose) is not just to reach EA status but to go further and earn 3000 VP to become BTL.