Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

123x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #17

4 posts

New Signups Asking For Money in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

22 minutes ago

I believe they think "nothing ventured, nothing gained." They are hoping to get a soft hearted person to fund their venture. Good luck with that.

3 posts

All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

25 minutes ago

Some folks can grasp an idea by being shown how to do it and others have to do it themselves to make it stick. I have to do it myself, figure it out, go through all the mistakes and then reach an understanding. It is more time consuming than simply being shown but that is how my mind works.

Good post Tommie.

8 posts

Triple Clicks Product Reviews and Leniency in Sales #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

35 minutes ago

I agree we should give an honest review. Two points I would like to see changed with the reviews:

1. The comment "didn't receive the product" should be updated once the product is received if in fact it is received.

2. Product reviews dating back over a year, etc. should be eliminated.

4 posts

Having trouble making purchases. in Sales #Sales

2 hours ago

I don't believe your order would have been processed without a shipping address. You can check your order history under TripleClicks, Member Centre (at the top) and see if your order is there. If it isn't just re-do your order but be sure to add your ship to address.

22 posts

Something about the forum in Suggestion Box

16 hours ago

You're absolutely right Amir. There is no green button to "reply to this post." I thought because you could read the country forums that you could also write your reply.

12 posts

My Active PSA..Part 2 in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

1 day ago

Julius. Congratulations on acquiring a new PSA and an active one at that. I hope he will be very successful under your mentorship.

22 posts

Something about the forum in Suggestion Box

1 day ago

I believe other countries can participate in another country's forum. The ones you mention can lend a hand to the others mentioned.

13 posts

Gift Certificates in Suggestion Box

1 day ago

You have to purchase from Tripleclicks in even numbers but when you distribute to a PSA, etc. you can choose $10 plus 4x$2 to get $18 etc.

27 posts

Five Questions in ECA Program

1 day ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

5 posts

Get Started Right- Build A Strong Reputation! in Getting Started #Getting Started

1 day ago

Hi Bruce: Great advice. This statement is also a good point to make to our children/grand children: "Never do anything you wouldn't be proud to tell your Mother about." Very high standards indeed.

11 posts

These Are The Excuses That I Could Have Used When I Got Started in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 days ago

Happy New Year Tommie. Wishing you a successful 2019.

Great quote by Richard Branson - “If somebody offers you an amazing opportunity but you are not sure you can do it, say yes – then learn how to do it later!”

― Richard Branson

17 posts

Does anyone give Gift Certificates to your PRMs & do you get an increase in Sales? in Sales #ECA #Marketing

2 days ago

Hi Ham Oroi: I was wondering the same thing if the PRM gets notification that there is a gift certificate waiting for them. If not, the majority of them will never know because they don't log in. I've never had a PRM use a gift certificate I've sent.

17 posts

Just keep going in Miscellaneous

2 days ago

Sorry to hear of your accident George. Be careful and stay safe. You have a winning attitude.

22 posts

How to create the team? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

3 days ago

Welcome Abhav. Check out our Marketing tab - Marketing Methods & Aids. Many great ideas in the Marketing Methods. The Marketing tab is in the black bar, open it, choose SFI down the left hand side and you will see the various methods.

21 posts

We should upgrade chat to video in Suggestion Box #CSA #PSA #Sponsor

3 days ago

So if you have Vacation Mode on for 45+ days, the Active Sponsor policy applies? That is good to know. I had a heart attack on December 20th and was in hospital from then until January 4th. I did implement the vacation mode. That was only for 15 days. Wow, good to know these things.

5 posts

Paying methods in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

7 days ago

Hi Joachim: Please check the South African forum www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=45 to see what others are using as a payment method.

89 posts

New EZ leaderboards and Monthly Champion badges in SFI News #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

8 days ago

Thanks Gery and Team. Something new to aim for.

13 posts

Platinum Team Leaders Stream Post. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #TCredits

8 days ago

Love the little icon. Hope you make Diamond this year Maree. You deserve it.

68 posts

Why deceit? in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

9 days ago

Randy has given the explanation by Gery why double confirmation doesn't work.

You can send your team members a Stream post asking them to review their e-mail addresses and update where necessary.

15 posts

Who has a resolution like mine for the Year 2019? in Compensation #Rewardical

9 days ago

Hi Philip: My plan is to purchase Builder Bundle to get 1500 VP for EA. Accumulate Rewardicals to get to
BTL and re-invest any accumulated Rewardicals after that as commissions. Try to get any active PSAs to follow suit.

As far as saving Rewardicals for a year, be sure to keep your eyes on SFI News through the year in case Rewardicals get a "use by" date (Can't think of the proper word at the moment).

22 posts

NHL HOCKEY is now in the Uber-Picks Lineup! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

10 days ago

Thanks Zlatan for the stats.

Hockey in the 60's was the best. Only 6 major teams. Three reasons for battle were politics, religion and hockey.

We used to buy hockey pools just to make it more exciting. Those were such fun times. Glad to see it included here.

14 posts

Brazilians are limited in Marketing #Getting Started #Leadership

10 days ago

Brazill is #17 on the Country Leaderboard which is pretty good, I'd say. See here: www.sfimg.com/Leaders/Country?country=BR

19 posts

Why Signups Join Then Optout 3 Seconds Later in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

11 days ago

I believe in many cases,if a person doesn't understand immediately what he is doing, he just closes down either with the intention of re-visiting the site or completely forgetting about it.

As far as opting out in a short amount of time, they just have to type "opt out" in the search bar and will see immediately how to opt out.

We are looking for people who want to build our type of business not just any business.

9 posts

VP for S-Builder units in Getting Started

28 days ago

For 1 unit you get 280 VP and 10 Rewardicals.