Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

120x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #12

16 posts

REASON in Miscellaneous #Leadership

20 hours ago

We are happy to have you here. Are you a working man? Is SFI your main source of income or are you wanting to make extra income? Are you retired? Do you miss the gang at work and are looking for the camaraderie of the people here?
We have some great people here at SFI.

As Gliceria asked what is your WHY? Take some time to figure out why you joined SFI. Every one's why is different. You don't "have" to stay but it certainly is a great place to start.

12 posts

League Nacek of the game in Getting Started

23 hours ago

Vladimir - I understand how you feel after working so hard to get to the level you are. I am no longer a Grand Master and I will not get my 2000 Rewardicals at the beginning of next month. We and others have work to do to bring ourselves back up to where we were. I can see AdWords will be mighty busy. We have to keep trying for the SFI badges - not as easy as playing games.

24 posts

Never Judge An Auction By The Cost Of An Item in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #Team Building

1 day ago

James, you must be jumping for joy. Good win for you. Congratulations..

Any one who can, should be bidding on Astro Auctions especially now with the new announcement. Those who couldn't bid because the item couldn't be shipped to their country can now bid one t-credit and have a chance to win all the other prizes offered. This is a great change.

14 posts

Wohooo good news :) in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

1 day ago

This is wonderful news. We should see more new bidders now. "Ask and it shall be given." Thanks SFI.

15 posts

Can I be taught please? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Getting Started

2 days ago

Hi Nkechi: Just jump in with both feet. Choose football (NFL)- you have two teams for each game, pick one and write down the one you pick. We used to be able to see if they won after the game was played which made it more exciting but now we have to wait until the winner's list is published.

Once you pick all "guessed" winning teams you can then choose the ones you have the most confidence in and drag that game to the top of your board. If you have two guesses you feel strongly about, drag another up.
And on and on. This step isn't required until you get used to the game. Then save your predictions .

Most of the games are in progress now so wait until the new games start.

Just stumble through until you get the hang of it and soon you will choosing the winning teams.I'm not an avid player but I find if you learn by doing there's a better chance of retaining what you've learned. Have fun.

21 posts

Keep executive affiliates ? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #VersaPoints

2 days ago

You just lose your CSAs if you don't maintain EA status.

14 posts

Question in Miscellaneous #E365

2 days ago

We did offer cash prizes for various contests/signing bonuses in the past but that has been discontinued. Now you can follow Eduard's advice and you can also redeem your Rewardicals for a gift certificate.

13 posts

Sorry, we could not find any products in Sales #Sales

3 days ago

I believe in the case of jewelry the problem is in the spelling of the word. Don't know what else you could call trading cards - perhaps baseball memorabilia., etc.

13 posts

Losing fot nothing? in Team Building #Astro Auctions #Getting Started #Team Building

3 days ago

Think of the amazing feeling you will have when you do win. Hopefully just around the corner.

Happy Birthday to Gabriel and Jan.

9 posts

registering affiliates only with initials in Suggestion Box #Team Building

3 days ago

Some people actually do go by their initials. It is a form of nickname someone put on them as a child. That's what they've gone by all their lives ex. John Daniel = JD.

6 posts

RECA Vs ECA Competitiveness in Marketing #ECA #Marketing #Rewardical

3 days ago

We could have an RECA of the week like we used to have an ECA of the week without charging a fee or having a line up. Just a rotation method so each one gets seen. Perhaps also we should re-hash the policy behind we as affiliates promoting your RECA stores. Are we actively doing this?

36 posts

Taking Care of You, Stress a Silent Killer of Success in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

3 days ago

Take care Andy. Praying your episodes are few and far between.

14 posts

Roll of VP collected by PSA and CSA to Team Leader. in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

4 days ago

The role of VP now is to determine rank. The more VP your PSAs get, the higher their rank and in turn the higher your rank can go. Also if they obtain VP from a purchase, you will get direct commission or co-sponsor commission from their purchase. The VP earned by a CSA will benefit their sponsor as far as rank advancement.

10 posts

Business Ethics. Words that make sense in business and business in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

4 days ago

SFI is the best. We have never had a reason to doubt our leader's integrity which I believe is the main reason for the success of SFI and why we keep loyal to SFI.

10 posts

How to improve your work in SFI in Miscellaneous

4 days ago

Our Internet Income Course by George Little under the Training tab also contains a wealth of information.

5 posts

Gotclicks2.com short urls in Miscellaneous #Team Building

5 days ago

I believe for our gateways, you would have to follow the advice of Zhumagul. For any items you wish sell from Tripleclicks, if you hit the share button you will get the gotclicksw.com url.

31 posts

Brain Sprint frustration in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

7 days ago

Your post was under 25 words.

35 posts

Astro Stampede or is it more of an White Elephant Idea? in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Marketing #Sales

7 days ago

They don't have to put all 50 t-credits on the constellation prizes then they wouldn't lose them all if they lost the tiebreaker.

7 posts

Can we do this better? in Sales

7 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

12 posts

4 badges in 1 game in Recognition #Eager Zebra

7 days ago

Wonderful Salim. That's definitely the way to play.

17 posts

Astro Auctions??? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Compensation

7 days ago

Vahida: I'm sorry that you are disappointed. When making a bid of that size, please be careful that you don't ear-mark all those t-credits for the constellation prizes. Then if you don't win, at least you will get the majority of your t-credits back.

17 posts

What good reasons do we have in Getting Started #Compensation #PSA #VersaPoints

7 days ago

Hi Olimpia. Nice to see you. Advise your newly enrolled person that the main purpose of the games and auctions is to bring in new PRMs and PSAs who do like games and who will purchase many t-credits to enable them to play and bid thus making (the newly enrolled person) a commission.