Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

90x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

5 posts

I can't send a message to my few downlines in Team Building #Team Building

4 hours ago

I believe you have to be EA to send a message to your entire genealogy. According to the Benefits chart you should be able to send a PSA and CSA Mailer.

35 posts

No money to invest? No problem! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

4 hours ago

Good for you Emina. Very encouraging for those who don't yet have money to invest in their business. I wish you much success.

13 posts

Please advise me Earning in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

21 hours ago

Tell him that learning the Launchpad lessons may seem like a massive chore at the moment but it will lay a firm foundation for his business. He doesn't have to read it all at once. Just do it at his own pace.

Also tell him the quickest way to earn money is by selling products from Tripleclicks. Again he has to learn how to sell through our training program so whichever way you look at it, he has to learn and apply what he learns. That is the nature of on-line marketing.

And a real quick way to make money is to get a job at MacDonald's while he gets his SFI business off the ground.
Where there's a will, there's a way.

25 posts

Hurricane Irma, hurricane Maria/Localvantia in Miscellaneous #Localvantia

22 hours ago

Such a tragedy. I pray for your safety and for all on your island.

45 posts

Hi friends - sharing a dear friends loss in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

1 day ago

Thoughts and prayers to Padmini and family. Sorry for your loss.

19 posts

For SFI affiliates serious about building a lucrative internet.. in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

1 day ago

Hi Atife: Here is the thread for Builder Bundle www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=556925 Be sure to convert the US dollar amount to your own currency to see the actual cost to you.

8 posts

Where are my PSA-s? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #PSA #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Check to see if you've received any lately under key code 1105. This is the key code for Bid & Build.

12 posts

how can i motivate merchant to join? for localvantia in Marketing #Localvantia

1 day ago

We will be getting more information in October. Until then just follow the rules that Mary has set out for you.

12 posts

I'm looking for a better understanding... in Getting Started #ECA #Getting Started #Localvantia

1 day ago

Hi Nichole: Not clear what your question is. This tells you the difference between ECA and Localvantia www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=227846&referrer=search Other than that, please type ECA and then Localvantia into the search bar (magnifying glass) for more information.

14 posts

The SFI Biz Quiz in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

Hi Vincent: This is a random draw of all affiliates who enter the correct answer. The only tip is to enter the correct answer daily.

As far as copy and paste the answer - this is to ensure that you enter the correct answer. People in the past have entered their answer according to their interpretation and according to their memory. It is being suggested that we copy and paste the answer from the source to be sure of its correctness.. Be sure to just copy and paste the answer not an entire sentence found at the source unless that is required for the answer.

14 posts

Buying "Matches" for EZ games??? in Eager Zebra

4 days ago

Yes Aina, matches are carried over.

28 posts

Does my coming to the classroom guarantee the success? in Getting Started

5 days ago

Coming to the Launchpad lessons will lay the foundation for a successful business. It is what you take from the lessons and what you apply that will determine your success. You and you alone can guarantee your success by your efforts.

3 posts

Dealing with long term inactivity in Team Building #Team Building

5 days ago

Hi Stuart. What little time you have for SFI, advertise as much as you can for new recruits. Continue sending your Team Mails to your inactive (click the second box, inbox and e-mail) to further your chances of your team receiving your mail.

Some people just don't want to put in the effort so you need some new affiliates on your team who may turn out to be your diamonds.

Don't give up; when you least expect it something great will happen. Keep on growing. Wish you success in your SFI business.

12 posts

I think we need more games, don't you all think so? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

5 days ago

I believe there's more in the works. Stay tuned, Peter.

9 posts

Note Taking in Suggestion Box #Team Building

5 days ago

Hi Jan. I can't see how this can be done. I just copy, paste the message that applies. It is time consuming but well worth it when you want to see if for example, you sent so & so all 10 t-credits allowed.

Maybe our high tech folks can give us another suggestion.

12 posts

This is very strange! Is this a bug? in Miscellaneous #CSA #Team Building

5 days ago

Hi Munish: I've had them from Texas (or another US state), Canada as well as NA, Canada. They appear to just come in and look around and do nothing. I suppose if they became serious about SFI, they would enter their real address.

7 posts

Anniversary E-Cards in Recognition #Leadership #Team Building

6 days ago

They are lovely. It is nice to have more selection.

9 posts

What is the best Idea? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

6 days ago

Hi John: Just stay focused. There will always be those trying to destroy your dream. Here is a list of leaders from Nigeria (ranked #2 in SFI) www.sfimg.com/Leaders/Country?country=NG So don't have any doubts that what you are doing is the right thing. Keep going and reaching your dream.

9 posts

If I buy something in TripleClicks how can I get it in my country? in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

6 days ago

Hi Iddrisu: There is also a Forum for your country, www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=76 You can ask affiliates from your area if they have had difficulties ordering or receiving purchases from Tripleclicks.

6 posts

Where do I find Spin and Win? in Miscellaneous #VersaPoints

6 days ago

Hi Hira: It also will be shown on your Alerts page a day or two after the original message. Read everything you receive from SFI. Look also in your spam folder.

5 posts

Guaranteed Win Auctions! in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #Team Building

7 days ago

Don't look at it like that Aderibigbe. Think I am going to win a CSA and make EA this month." You can do it. Think positively and positive things come your way.

11 posts

I need help to purchase from Pakistan in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #TripleClicks

7 days ago

You or your PSA can contact someone at the Forum for Pakistan www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=90
Someone may have had a similar problem and resolved it.