Our special promotion for TCredits and 50 free CSAs has now ended.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

84x SUPPORT
Jessie M

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

7 posts

Spending your vacation in Ask Gery #VersaPoints

4 hours ago

That applies to your VP Streak only. Your game streaks will disappear.

14 posts

I won: 2 EZ Express tokens in Recognition

9 hours ago

Hi Michael: Congratulations on your win. Go to Tripleclicks, Member Centre, scroll down on the left side to EZ Express Token ledger.

19 posts

PSA alloted have language problem. in Miscellaneous

10 hours ago

You can also send her this link for the Russian Federation Forum www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=93 and she can seek help there. Be sure to practice with google translate so you can speak further with her.

17 posts

promoting business in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

10 hours ago

Hi Amber: Here is a tutorial to build a website in wix.com that is easy to follow: www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTdK9q_iuE0

17 posts

Mastercard in Ask Gery #Pricebenders #TCredits #TripleClicks

19 hours ago

Hi Ela: This question has been asked and answered many times. Please check out the Nigerian Forum www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=87

31 posts

Signing Bonus Ammount in Compensation #PSA

19 hours ago

Mine is missing also. Perhaps something in the changeover.

6 posts

Marketing in Marketing #PSA #TCredits #TripleClicks

19 hours ago

Hi Esiaba:

You can try these free web builders: Wix.com, blogger.com and Wordpress.com Also go to You Tube and type in the search bar - blogger tutorial for beginners and the same for the others. There are some easy tutorials.

39 posts

How do you motivate yourself to be more Consistent with SFI? in Getting Started #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

1 day ago

Keep reminding yourself "if it's to be, it's up to me."

21 posts

Just wanted to say Thank You! in Ask Gery

1 day ago

Hi Scott: Did you stop smiling yet? Congratulations on your retirement. You were very wise starting your SFI business before you retired - it will make the transition that much easier.

Perhaps you can write more books now that you don't have to go out to work.

22 posts

Telling what SFI tells -- Forum Guru Badge in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Why would we not state what SFI tells us. We can't just make stuff up to tell people. I don't think any gurus are thinking of being a guru, they are just doing their best to answer someone's question. You can be a guru one day and lose the title the next.

Please tell me that you are learning something from the answers at the Forum. Many times I say to myself - "oh, I did not know that." We keep learning daily.

34 posts

This is really very Frustrating! in Ask Gery #Auto-Delivery #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Hi Munish: It helps to have a sense of humor, eh?

My suggestion would be to double check all the information you entered in the Auto Delivery Manager to see if there is anything amiss there. If it looks OK, cancel the whole thing and enter a new one. Then click Quick Order this Item.

11 posts

Unable to Pre-Register same UK post code. in Ask Gery #Localvantia #Sales

2 days ago

Hi David: Yes indeed, that could present a problem. We have one whole town with the same postal code so each business would have the same postal code. Hope support figures out a way around it.

8 posts

Bulk notes in genealogy in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

No, I don't think we have that option. I entered mine manually. Happy to hear if there was one..

9 posts

Bitcoin in Sales

2 days ago

Hi Damilola: This thread will answer your question: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=92698&pg=1

9 posts

Auction in Pricebenders #Contests #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

2 days ago

When someone wins the auction is over. Could it have been two separate auctions for the same product?

8 posts

Versa point in Getting Started #Getting Started #VersaPoints

2 days ago

Hi Lawal: If you have never reached EA since you joined, you can just once transfer your July VP to August.

Here are 19 ways to earn VP to help you in coming months:

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18240&referrer=search

Please read all your Launchpad lessons again to see how your business works. Remember, it is your business, what you put into it is what you will get out of it. "If it's to be, it's up to me."

Wishing you success in your business.

11 posts

Building a active team in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Aniekan: You had intention when you started. You had a purpose. You were specifically looking for an affiliate marketing program where you could make money on-line. You had the proper mindset. That is the difference. Many are not looking for anything in particular. They are just clicking around to see who offers something for nothing.

I would say that it does take a certain type of person to appreciate this type of business. A person who has trust in the system and its leader, and has the ability to see the possibilities for their future.

14 posts

Have you ever wondered why PSAs quit and give up so easily? in Team Building #Leadership #PSA

3 days ago

Hi Al: One of the easiest things to do in this world is quit. When you feel you are down and out and everything is falling to pieces, that is when your inner strength has to kick in and say "wait a minute, I'm no quitter."

We've had PSAs join and quit since the beginning and it will keep on. We just have to try to keep adding new people to our teams. As more and more companies downsize, this will be the only game in town. We just have to keep riding the wave.

18 posts

Valid email addresses in Ask Gery #PSA

3 days ago

One of the ingenious ideas behind Class Cash is to get people to submit a valid e-mail address. This is the only way to send them their entry number. win/win

41 posts

Card King Spin gave 20 T Credits! in Recognition

4 days ago

Xavier, you're having a very lucky day.

10 posts

Habits &Gold Streak in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

4 days ago

Hi Desa: I agree it is sometimes a hoot and a holler! You must remember it is not the correct answer we are looking for, it is the answer given by the majority of the people surveyed. All affiliates were surveyed not just the Americans.

7 posts

Paying in Moroccan Dirhams(MAD) on TC in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

4 days ago

Hi Yasine: There is a UAE Dirham listed. Could the Moroccan people use Bitcoin?

4 posts

Did team mail order swop around due to many I mailed? in Miscellaneous

4 days ago

You wouldn't think it would be the quantity of recipients since it's the content they are approving. Maybe they go in rotation to different approvers and the person approving your first mailing is off today. We don't know how this set up works.