Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

60x SUPPORT
Jessie M

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

11 posts

Faster Than A Speeding Bullet... in Miscellaneous

9 hours ago

I've always received very good and speedy service from the Support team. What would we do without them?

7 posts

Amazon.com gift cards in Ask Gery

9 hours ago

Hi Vijay: Gift cards are still listed on the restricted items list. I hope you get a satisfactory answer. You've been asking this questions for a while now.

22 posts

Internet party. Everyone brings their laptops and I advertise the business face to face with them online? Good or bad? in Marketing

1 day ago

Hi Shannon: If you are wanting them to follow you on their laptops, then they would have to become PSAs to register and enter the site. This could be great if they were all in agreement to that. Otherwise they may want you to explain the program to them before they make any commitment.

9 posts

Finding PSA in Getting Started #PSA

1 day ago

Hi Ingrid: You would get a notification from SFI that you received a new PSA and they should be in your Genealogy. If you happened to use the gateway SFIPPA, the person would register but would be placed under another sponsor. Use the JMT (Join my Team) gateway.

22 posts

Help for new people in Getting Started #Getting Started

1 day ago

Great post Mary especially the part about don't quit if you get overwhelmed. I think this may be a problem with those who haven't quite made up their minds yet if this is for them or not. When it seems like too much information to absorb, they go inactive.

Happy Birthday to Maree W. Hope you have a great day with family and friends.

14 posts

Won the S-Builder Co-op 2/25/2017 & Paid in Ask Gery #Pricebenders #Team Building #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Hi Melinda: Congratulations on your win. When your new PSAs do start arriving they will be under key code 1101.
Enjoy. I hope you build a large, strong team.

27 posts

posting a thread in forum in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Hi Garaga: It doesn't matter how many places you ask the question, the key is to take the advice people are offering.

27 posts

posting a thread in forum in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Happy Birthday Sherwood. I hope you enjoy your special day.

15 posts

How can we make sales? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

1 day ago

I agree. The trick is to get them to make that purchase.

23 posts

Do not reply to this email in Ask Gery #Sponsor #Team Building

1 day ago

Use the icebreaker for newbies. Most people who use computers just read the message and the signature. They have seen this message so many times on other sites, they just ignore it.

15 posts

How can I make money within a week with sfimg in Nigeria in ECA Program

1 day ago

Hi Blessing: Get to EA perhaps with an Automatic Delivery item to get a share of the Executive Pool. Make a sale either from Tripleclicks or sell some of your used belongings through Member Listings.

38 posts

Upcoming Events in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

1 day ago

It's great. I got a reminder today that I have a scheduled chat with a new PSA after sending him an icebreaker. How cool is that.

14 posts

Art as a separate unit in Suggestion Box #Marketing #TripleClicks

2 days ago

Hi Sasa: There does seem to be only one category Arts & Crafts with craft supplies and some Paintings (art).

As William has pointed out if you type "Art" you will get all the Paintings (not sure if the ones under Art & Crafts are listed there).

We should have a category just for Art and have all the Paintings under the one category.

29 posts

OOOPS you are Incorrect... in Ask Gery

2 days ago

I haven't experienced a problem with either. Sorry you're having this issue.

14 posts

DON'T Lose focus in Getting Started #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

2 days ago

We have to remember that the guys spending 5-7 hours on the games are also purchasing Matches and Moves (cha-ching) while also gaining VP. There's usually a bright side to every equation.

16 posts

Betting on two cockroaches crossing the floor. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

I too ignore the Movie questions on Time Machine. I would however place a bet on the two cockroaches.

4 posts

Question? in Recognition #Team Building

3 days ago

Yes Becky, they are nice. It is great to have a variety. Enjoy your weekend.

16 posts

Where Can i find the special deal to get 1500vp in Ask Gery #Leadership #Team Building #VersaPoints

3 days ago

Hi Liam: It was released early by mistake. Sounds great, can't wait to see the final announcement. Hope it comes out by the first of the month so we can use it for our Automatic Delivery item.

5 posts

Payment in Suggestion Box #Auto-Delivery #Marketing

3 days ago

Hi David: Did you have $20 in commissions each time you tried to get the Payoneer card? Once you get $20 in commissions, you should have received a notification that you could apply for a Payoneer card. If you applied and were refused, you should be asking Payoneer why that is?

If it is something from this end, ask for help from Support but be specific with what has happened.

We don't work in bitcoin, you could type bitcoin into the search bar to see all the previous comments.

Don't get discouraged. It is very straight forward - get $20 in commissions, then apply for your Payoneer card.

6 posts

Money Order Payment Option in Ask Gery #Sales #Team Building #TripleClicks

3 days ago

Hi Keneisha: Another question to be answered is - Is a money order only accepted from a US bank?

14 posts

what status it shuld be me now with i am still Afiliate??? in Getting Started

3 days ago

Hi Driton: Check to see if you have any MRP you could use to purchase T-credits with. Also perhaps you could sell some used "stuff" you have around your home. Try also to make a sale of Tripleclicks products. For less than $20 you could purchase single T-credits to put you to 1500 VP.

4 posts

Zdravo na site.Jas imam problem so edna clenka mi Se registrira dva pati a ne E aktivna. Ve molam za pomos. in Team Building

4 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

38 posts

4 days ago

Hi Valdre: Also send a team mail telling him/her that there have been many changes made since their last log in and send it to team mail & e-mail. Good luck in getting them active.

38 posts

4 days ago

Yes Renata. It's a time saver for sure.

38 posts

4 days ago

Yes it will William. It's a nice feature.