Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

116x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

6 posts

What is success for you? in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Team Building

4 hours ago

Success is choosing your path and following it to the very end.

33 posts

Time to say goodbye in Miscellaneous

4 hours ago

I wish you every success on your next journey Marijana.

14 posts

AA win unboxing! in Recognition #Astro Auctions #Sales #TripleClicks

6 hours ago

Congratulations Munish. Nice win. Love the dog.

15 posts

Payment Option in TripleClicks in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #TCredits #TripleClicks

6 hours ago

Hi Bijit: Go in to TripleClicks, Member Centre, Account Management (down the left side), choose Account Details, now choose Account Settings, Payment Method . See that your credit/debit card is listed here.

When you set up your Auto Delivery be sure that the same credit/debit card is showing.

6 posts

How To Make A Good Off Line Speech-To Build Your Team! in Marketing #Marketing

20 hours ago

Thanks Bruce. If you are passionate about your topic, nothing else should matter. Also, the more you do it, the better you become. You get comfortable in your own skin. I read one time about speaking to yourself in a mirror until you get comfortable with yourself and your voice.

We are the one creature on earth who is completely wrapped up in themselves. What will they think of me? What if they laugh at me? What if I can't answer a question? I truly believe that you reach an age or a stage in life where you see that that stuff doesn't matter one little bit. If only we could reach that stage earlier in life - what a difference it would make.

17 posts

Please I need to know if exist some form of payment in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #Leadership #Localvantia

20 hours ago

You could leave your commissions in your SFI account and use it to make purchases.

17 posts

Please I need to know if exist some form of payment in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #Leadership #Localvantia

21 hours ago

Hi Alberto Jose: I don't know the situation in your country. Are you able to have a bank account? Can you link it to Paypal? What about the Payoneer card offered by SFI? It seems such a shame when one is so eager to succeed and this stands in your way. Bitcoin? Are there any active members from Argentina who can give any advice?

5 posts

Marketing in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

21 hours ago

Welcome to the Forum and to SFI. Were you that kid? Most of life's lessons are learned at home. I hope you enjoy your journey here and are very successful in your new business.

17 posts

Perseverance to reach Success!!! in Team Building #Team Building

1 day ago

I would say you're very lucky to have 20 out of 200 active. Keep moving forward.

5 posts

Need help.. Feeling frustrated! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Rewardical #VersaPoints

1 day ago

Read this and scroll to the bottom and make sure you don't have anything checked that you don't mean to have checked. www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=232942&referrer=search

13 posts

What happened to TriplClicks store? in Sales

1 day ago

I see what you mean Matthew. The TripleClicks gateway doesn't take you to the page it originally did. Confusing for customers.

4 posts

Achieving BTL in Team Building #Leadership

1 day ago

Hi Kris: Your CSAs are some other sponsor's PSAs therefore when they advance in rank, their sponsor will advance in rank, not you (their co-sponsor). When your own PSAs advance, then you can advance.

15 posts

Wow, wow, wow, I won!!! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

1 day ago

That is great Toyin. Keep it up. Love the new game.

10 posts

Limits on grouped items? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

1 day ago

Hi George: Check this out www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1516422#post-1516422 Scroll down under for SFI Affiliates only. It doesn't appear the 5 PSAs is included in the 1 win per day.

36 posts

My Best Tip....Still True 8 Years Later in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

Excellent post Scott. No. 9 hits home with me. To stay the course and learn to become good at one aspect before tackling another. It is very easy to lose focus when you jump from one place to another.

18 posts

HOW DO I PROFITABLY INVEST A LARGE SUM OF MONEY INTO SFI? in Miscellaneous

2 days ago

I would go to my "person" icon, choose Account Options, Vacation mode and take a trip. Relax, enjoy your trip and spend time answering your own question.

14 posts

My own Business in Marketing #Marketing

3 days ago

Hi Danal: I wish you every success. With your attitude I can see you rising to the top quickly.

11 posts

Let's Create More Creativeity!!! Why Not??? in Marketing #Marketing

4 days ago

Your posts always get me to stop and think. Keep them coming Bruce. Have a lovely day.

7 posts

E-Commerce Associate. in ECA Program

5 days ago

There appears to be only one as Elizabeta has pointed out. Were you looking to open an online store? If you have stores you would like to refer to the RECA program, this may help: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=232035&referrer=search

12 posts

How to make Sales? in Sales #Sales

5 days ago

Welcome to SFI and the Forum Ayesha. There is much information written here about making sales. I would suggest you begin with your Launchpad lessons (click on the rocket ship icon at the top of the page). Also check out the Marketing tab, down the left hand side choose TripleClicks and see the beginner methods to sell products.

You can also go to TripleClicks (lightning bolt on the black bar), choose an item you wish to sell, click on SFI toolbox and copy the first url and then paste it into free ad sites, on social media, traffic exchanges, etc.

It is best to read your lessons. You can also type sales into the search bar. All the information you need is here on-site for you. Good luck in your sales.

9 posts

Discovering Interesting Rewardical-ECAs in Suggestion Box #ECA #Rewardical

6 days ago

Good advice Stephen. Thank you.

8 posts

Second win in a row in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TCredits #VersaPoints

6 days ago

That's great David. You're on a roll. Keep on playing and keep on winning.