Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

77x SUPPORT
Jessie M

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

26 posts

Sacrifice your wants...invest in SFI instead. in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #Getting Started

2 hours ago

Great post Junalyn. We are so into instant gratification, many of us are from a "me, me" society. We have to step back, as you have, and take a good look at what we are doing. Train ourselves to do without the luxuries (treats) and build a solid, sustainable life for ourselves.

22 posts

TripleClicks Products in Suggestion Box #TripleClicks

4 hours ago

Good plan. I believe Gery and team are discussing matters like this already. Remember they mentioned getting restaurants involved. There would probably have to be the purchase of a gift card for a particular grocery store in varying denominations with different VP values.

I believe it would be a great boost to our sales.

14 posts

Question about use of other languages in Forum in Ask Gery #Sponsor

4 hours ago

Hi Svend: You could also check out the YouTube videos, the ones giving step by step instructions in other languages and see if any of them fit your needs. You could then add them to your Private Forum for your affiliates.

Happy Anniversary Tanja:

18 posts

Motivation by Necessity in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sales #Team Building

14 hours ago

Thank you Aik for all your research. I will certainly check into all that you have found.

18 posts

Motivation by Necessity in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sales #Team Building

19 hours ago

Quick story from a book I read perhaps in the 80's whose title has long left my memory.

After a heavy rain, a group of frogs were splashing and swimming in the water in the ruts on a dirt road. They were having much fun until they got bored and hopped off back to the pond. Only one was left who was having difficulty getting out of the rut. He tried and tried and finally gave up. After about half an hour, the frogs at the pond looked and here he was hopping towards them. "Where were you?" I couldn't get out of the rut. "How did you manage to get out?" - Eighteen Wheeler!! Motivation by necessity.

Let's look in reverse at what we are doing. I am 100% in agreement with goal setting, making a plan, and working to achieve that goal. Is there an urgency to the goal? A goal is something out there - in the future be it a day, week, month or year.

What about the ankle biters that are with you day and night, They never let you alone. (I'm not talking about children here). Those things that torment you day in and day out.

For example:
- the look on your wife's face as she tries to prepare a meal for your 5 children without having enough food to make a decent meal - "I will do anything to get out of this situation."

- a bill collector, dwindling away at your self worth day after day - "I will do anything to get out of this situation."

- decent housing for your family - "I will do anything to get out of this situation."

What will be your eighteen wheeler?

Just a different perspective to get ourselves moving.

26 posts

How are you getting your psa in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

1 day ago

I have wondered that as well Barry. It can't be from purchasing them, or auctions because they just dribble in. Even if you bought 100 PSAs in a day, it would take over a week to get them all. These people can have 50+ in one day. It has to be from a good advertising site and a good ad. I believe we still have much to learn.

28 posts

Explanation of Warning in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

1 day ago

Thank you Preeti. Have a lovely day.

25 posts

I won an auction . in Recognition #Pricebenders #PSA

1 day ago

That's wonderful Ambia. A good win. Wishing you many more wins.

22 posts

Anniversary and last day of affiliation in Miscellaneous

2 days ago

It is kind of a double edged sword. This is what I write to my folks:

Happy Anniversary. You've been with SFI for one whole year.

We've had many changes since your last log in that may be of interest to you. Check in today before your SFI membership expires. Your expiration date is today, May 23, 2017.

If you would like to get started again in the business, I'm here to help you. Please contact me at xxxxxx@gmail.com or on live chat. I look forward to hearing from you.

Some of these people don't even remember that they signed up to SFI. Maybe a reminder will get them active.

28 posts

2 days ago

Thank you all for your encouraging words. Also to SFI for explaining the matter.

28 posts

2 days ago

This is a test. If it is not accepted I will have the answer to my question.

I was given a warning today because I posted the same post twice on the Forum. This was done by accident, I don't know how it happened. It was not intentional. This is against Forum rules. I now have a big red warning sign on this Forum page with a warning stating that the warning is in effect from May 22 - May 25.

I have never heard of such a thing so I am wondering if I am banned from posting until my chastisement is completed after May 25? I feel this is very harsh treatment for accidently posting something twice. I have seen double posts in my time, I just thought the person must have hit the submit button twice.

I was also told during the fiasco that I shouldn't think that I will get more Guru votes for posting twice.

If anyone has in the least noticed me on the Forum, or feel that you know me just a bit, you would know that I am the type of person who would not stoop to posting twice just to get some votes.

My naivety is showing. I thought we were respected a little more than that.

7 posts

How do you feel? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

2 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

34 posts

Doing or Not Doing? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Manohar: You always give us something to keep us motivated. Thank you.

18 posts

Starting A Blog in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 days ago

Hi Kevin: Wordpress is very simple. Copy your html of your banner, make sure you click on HTML on your Wordpress blog page, and paste the banner html there. Now click on Visual and your banner will be there.

32 posts

How many hours/days, do you put here, in our Forum? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Pamela:

I check the Forum in the morning when I'm working the site for about 4 hours, then in the afternoon, again in the evening when I do another extended time working, and I check the Forum the last thing before I go to bed. I find it's the best resource for knowledge.

I'm retired. It would be more difficult for those who are working full time jobs as well as working their SFI business.

5 posts

How to get new signup interested in the Opti-Build program in Marketing #CSA #Marketing #PSA

3 days ago

Hi Michael: Congratulations to you on that little sweetie you have on your knee.

The first thing a new person needs is to understand the basic program. You should first get them to EA and maintain it. After they have accomplished this, then is a good time to introduce them to Opti-Build to encourage them to get to BTL.

15 posts

I have to asks this question, I'm curious & wondering? in Ask Gery #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Pamela: My understanding of the use of 9999 was to use it if your relative, friend or close acquaintance asked to join SFI and you would send your JoinMyTeam gateway with the keycode 9999 so they would not be given to anyone but you.

It wasn't meant for advertising purposes.

7 posts

Compensation in Compensation #Compensation

3 days ago

Hi Manju:

Here are your commission payment options: www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/EditCommissionPaymentInfo?referrer=search

59 posts

For all those who remember Cornelis Sas in Miscellaneous

5 days ago

Scott - thank you for sharing this sad news. We wondered where he had gone.

Randy: I know you have lost a good friend. I can feel your pain. You know that God will take good care of him.
I am so, so sorry for the loss of such a good person.

Pam: You are right, we now have an extra angel in heaven to watch over this SFI family. Let's all make him proud. Sorry you lost your good friend.

I am deeply saddened by this news. I didn't know Cornelis the way some of you did but I enjoyed seeing him at the Forum and reading his posts. My condolences to his daughter and other friends and family.

6 posts

It's very important to know. in Ask Gery

5 days ago

I have seen on here before where a person has cancelled his existing card and then applied for our Payoneer Master card. In that way they got the 500 VP associated with this action. If you merely connect to your existing card, you don't get the VP.

25 posts

Pyramidal business in Miscellaneous

5 days ago

Hi Israel: Type Pyramid Scheme into the Forum Search bar above and see the many discussions that have taken place on this topic. Lots of information there.

7 posts

Bounty drawing in Ask Gery

6 days ago

Hi Snježana: If this is the first time you were Badge Quest Master, you should be qualified for the drawing. If you were this level before, then you have to get to the next level to be entered. This is for every level except for the two highest.

50 posts

You can't please everyone. Roll up rejection. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

6 days ago

Hi Andy: I agree this person is being unfair in his assessment of you without taking the time to get to know you. You are a very strong leader and give straight, honest advice. Look at Leon McKee. Strong leader and still gets "dislikes" in his Stream posts. Go figure. Some people just are negative. Hopefully your PSA will come around with you. He probably had a negative experience with his last sponsor and/or he's just negative. If he doesn't straighten up, it is not on you.

Don't take a ranking as a personal failure.