Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Temel P.

Turkey

E365 Champion

15 posts

Digital Marketing-Adwords in Marketing #Marketing

5 days ago

Thanks dear Agus for your reply, all the best :-)

11 posts

Marketing Planning in Marketing #Marketing

5 days ago

Thanks dear Rawan for your support, all the best :-)

11 posts

5 days ago

Thanks dear Rania for your kind support, all the best :-)

11 posts

6 days ago

Thanks dear Nijaz for your guide, you are right,

15 posts

6 days ago

Thanks dear Phill for your guide, all the best, nice weekend :-)

15 posts

6 days ago

Thanks dear Nijaz for your useful support,

15 posts

6 days ago

Thanks dear Finn for your usefull warning, all the best, nice weekend :-)

15 posts

6 days ago

Thanks dear Nijaz for your useful support, have a nice weekend :-)

11 posts

6 days ago

Thanks dear Zoran for your comment, yes this is a litle professional, but I think that marketers must develop their skils as professional.
Have a nice weekend, all the best :-)

15 posts

6 days ago

Thanks dear Muhammed for your reply and question,

To give you keyword-targeted Google ads, you first select the keywords you want to advertise, then set those keywords to the maximum you want to give each click. Google will not charge you to view your ads. You will be charged when the user clicks on your ad and clicks on it. Of course, it's not the CPCs that you only give your ad in the top row.

To maintain Google Adwords advertiser and user experience, we assign a keyword score of 1 to 10 Quality Scores. When a user searches on Google, they are auctioned by multiplying the CPCs and Quality Scores of you and your competitors who advertise that keyword.

This auction determines your rank for this keyword. For every search made based on Google's algorithm, all advertisers enter the same auction. So your ranking will vary depending on your Quality Score in each search. Factors that determine Quality Score are Clickthrough Rate (TO), Quality of your landing page (Transparency, Relevant Content, Easy Navigability), Relevance of keywords to ads.

Key words changed

By the end of June, a number of innovations have been introduced for exact mapping and sequential mapping. The most important reason for Google to make these changes is to expect an average increase of 3 percent on clicks.

The most important of these innovations are the innovations introduced for spelling mistakes. An ad was not shown when a keyword matched as an exact match was misspelled. This prevented potential customers from clicking on the ad. However, with the new feature, this situation is taking off.

To understand this situation, for example, if the '' jewelry sales '' key word is an exact match, the ad was not shown when the '' tag sale '' was written on the search bar. However, it will no longer be shown and potential customers will be abducted.

The most important reason why Google is bringing this innovation is that 7 percent of searches are based on misspellings. This is a really important figure. It is an important figure especially when exact matching is used for low budget accounts. With this innovation, low-budget accounts are likely to get more conversions.

Multiple words can also be added

Another important innovation is singular / plural forms in exact match. A precisely matched pair of kelimins was not previously shown. However, if the new match is searched in the plural form of a singly keyed phrase that is fully matched, the ad will still be shown.

For example; the keyword '' tablet '' will be shown to the user of the ad even if it is written '' tablets '' in the search. This innovation is important in terms of increasing conversions.

The last change is the innovation that comes to life in the production-oriented roots. As an example of this feature, when the keyword "leather dress model" was matched precisely, the keyword was not shown to the user when it was searched as "leather dress model". But thanks to this innovation, it will now be shown.

11 posts

6 days ago

Thanks dear Charles for your nice comment, all the best, nice weekend :-)

11 posts

6 days ago

When planning a promotional campaign, remember that the campaign usually has three desired finishes:

Result 1: Your promotional message reaches the target audience
Result 2: Your message is understood by the target audience
Result 3: Your message is moving the receivers.

Now the topic is "How do you get these results with your campaign?" The process is very simple, but it takes time to plan.
Here are seven steps to bring your campaign to the right starting point:

Step 1: Evaluate Marketing Communications Opportunities. In this first step it is important to examine and understand the needs of your target group. Who does your message reach? Are they current users, affected by individuals, decision makers or everyone?
Step 2: What Communication Channels Will You Use? In the first step of planning, you had to identify markets, products, and environments. This information will help you decide which communication channels will be more useful to you. Will you use personal delivery channels such as face-to-face meetings, phone calls, or personal sales offerings? Perhaps it is better to journal, journal or direct mail business?
Step 3: Identify your goals. Keep in mind that your goals in the promotion campaign are a little different than in your marketing campaign. Promotional aims should be determined in terms of long and short term behavior of the people involved in your promotional activities. These objectives must be clearly defined, measurable and appropriate to the market development stage.
Step 4: Identify Your Presentation Combination. In this step you should allocate your resources for promotion, advertising, promotions and personal sales. Do not pass any of these areas. You need to raise awareness among your buyers in order for your promotional campaign to succeed. A well-designed promotion will use these three methods in the best way.
Step 5: Improve your promotional message. It is time to sit down with your team and focus on the content, appearance, structure, formality and resources of your message. Remember that the presentation campaigns and the realization of promotional campaigns work together.
Step 6: Improve the Promotion Budget. This is the most exciting side. You need to set the total promotion budget. This includes cost allocation per country and promotional items. Take the time to make cost distribution and determine the strength of funding, percentage of sales and competition. By distributing these costs, you will have the opportunity to evaluate the success potential of your campaign.
Step 7: Determine Campaign Activity. Once marketing methods have been identified, the promotion plan should be laid down on a written document. This document should include situational analysis, ad text platform, timelines, so that the integration of promotional elements with your marketing combination will be effective. When implemented, you should also decide how you want to measure your activity. It should be assessed whether actual performance has reached planned targets. You can collect this information by asking if your target audience has noticed or remembered their promotional messages, what they remember about the message, how they feel about the message, and whether their attitude towards the company has changed with the message.

15 posts

6 days ago

Google Ads (Adwords)
One of the most common digital advertising methods used by e-commerce and other companies doing business over the Internet is Google Ads, aka Adwords. You do not need to sell over the internet in order to take advantage of Adwords ads. If you have an internet page, you can also create Adwords ad campaigns to increase traffic there or to increase communication with you. In this way, consumers can directly reach your contact addresses with these advertisements.

Your business can benefit from e-commerce to showcase products and showcase services. When you create AdWords ads, your ads may face consumers in search queries on Google using the right keywords. So you can direct them to shop on your internet site.

42 posts

Why Mobile Marketing is Important? in Marketing #Marketing

9 days ago

Dear Rallabandi, thanks for your useful estimation and explanations, all the best,

42 posts

9 days ago

Thanks Dear Alexander for your nice comment, all the best,

22 posts

Happy Modhers day in Miscellaneous

12 days ago

Thanks Dear Agnes, yes I have my mother live with me, she is 97 years old, haz good helth :-) I am sorry to hear that you lost your mother, but you are mother. I wish you happy many years with your loved once.
All the best :-)

22 posts

Happy Modhers day in Miscellaneous

13 days ago

Mother is a light in the sky, mother is a bright star mother is a dream in the absence, a gilding per month is a branch of mother holding, strange line of troubles mother is a virgin string of ages in my eyes.
Happy Mother's Day all mothers.

42 posts

13 days ago

That is no anything new, and most of DESCTOP websites is mobile friendly now a days, and have been in years.

I launched my last opportunity 6 years ago, and asked my Programmer, is it mobile friendly, and he replied, yes more than 95% of all Scripts is mobile friendly, and he always checked it on his own mobile.

Best regards
Svend

Hi Svend, thanks for your comment, anything can not stay original position; every thing develops, some things can change even within an hour...
I am a research development engineer. I am developing something I developed this year again next year. They may still be those who have not used something that has existed for many years; there is a benefit to remind... Some friends have constant negative criticism; I need to be constructive, is not there anything useful in my writing?
We put a suggestion box in our workplace and give a small prize to any proposal that has no value (to encourage continuous improvement).
Have a nice weekend,

Okay, for me it was looks like you were give message about mobile was just come true, I was remind, it has been here for several years.

I'm not saying that there is not news, that there is instantly, I were only say most of scripts available online have been designed for mobile for years, and these is also instant been developed better.

Best regards
Svend

Thanks Svend for your kind reply, have a nice weekend,

42 posts

13 days ago

That is no anything new, and most of DESCTOP websites is mobile friendly now a days, and have been in years.

I launched my last opportunity 6 years ago, and asked my Programmer, is it mobile friendly, and he replied, yes more than 95% of all Scripts is mobile friendly, and he always checked it on his own mobile.

Best regards
Svend

Hi Svend, thanks for your comment, anything can not stay original position; every thing develops, some things can change even within an hour...
I am a research development engineer. I am developing something I developed this year again next year. They may still be those who have not used something that has existed for many years; there is a benefit to remind... Some friends have constant negative criticism; I need to be constructive, is not there anything useful in my writing?
We put a suggestion box in our workplace and give a small prize to any proposal that has no value (to encourage continuous improvement).
Have a nice weekend,

42 posts

13 days ago

I agree here wholeheartedly. I have looked at websites such as FB from people's phones, and so much functionality is lost and strictly-mobile users struggle to engage with many features they DO have access to. Even on my BB Playbook tablet, surfing FB has limitations. I try to use Google's search engine on my tablet and find that features such as zooming in on maps, using image search, and other features are either hampered or not present, and this is coming from the very search engine goliath penalizing any website now that is not mobile-friendly. . . hmmmm. Using traffic exchanges on the tablet can be troublesome with show small some of the buttons are you're expected to click, and this is on a 7" screen! I can't imagine trying to do this on a smartphone yet I have had a few signups at a TE I like to promote, who are indeed trying to do this on their smartphone.

Perhaps the concepts of shopping and basic searches that don't need to be sorted or given a specific useful view, are becoming more the norm on mobile devices than they used to be, but as a tech by day, I have to say the online world is still better suited to the laptop or desktop environment. Other websites I have tried to use on a former smartphone (as recently as last year) left out so much functionality I couldn't wait to get back to a desktop to do what I needed to do.

As a webmaster on the side, I find the mobile templates being lauded by the likes of Wordpress designers to be nothing more than the "single page" behemoths of the '90's and early 2000's. Those sites were ugly then, and they are ugly now! Worse, today's "single page" behemoths are more resource-intensive than ever! They have active content such as videos, slideshows, moving backgrounds, audio, you name it, and it seriously bogs down a desktop machine, let alone freezing up browsers on smaller devices at times!

Yes today's mobile devices have more computing power than machines of the '90's, but the better experience is still the desktop or laptop.

I would say that if people are signing up to SFI from a mobile device, make sure you enquire if they have a larger tablet with keyboard, laptop or desktop on which to get the most out of their business experience.

Having said that, I do know that various rural areas around the world have greater access to cell networks than they do to more traditional ISP cabled or wireless networks. Secondly, these same areas often have poorer folk (by Western standards) who can't afford laptops or desktop units, so all they own are tablets or smartphones. For these people, it's a darn shame that so much of what they could be doing is lost to the limited functionality present in most "mobile-friendly" iterations of major sites online. However, if SFI truly lives by the statement in their mission to lift people out of poverty and offer a path to wealth for everyone, then hopefully NONE of SFI's own functionality is lost for this demographic around the world.
Dear Marilynn thanks for your useful explanation, have a nice weekend :-)

42 posts

13 days ago

Thanks dear Michael for your support, all the best, have a nice weekend :-)

42 posts

14 days ago

Thanks dear Sinisa for your useful support and congrats you optimized your sites. Have a nice weekend :-)

42 posts

14 days ago

Thank you dear Marija for your useful support and congrats for your success applications, have a nice weekend :-)

42 posts

14 days ago

Take a look at mobile marketing statistics:
More than 36% of mobile subscribers use iPhones or iPads to read emails and 34% of their subscribers use only mobile devices to read emails.
How many people have an iPhone or iPad in your office? Take time to see how corporate emails will look on these devices before you press "Send"; you have reduced your chances of being disappointed by more than one third of your subscriptions.

80% of Internet users are using smartphones.
This number will continue to increase with numerous mobile phone services that offer free smartphones with contracts, which is good news for companies with a mobile marketing strategy.

48% of consumers start a mobile search with a search engine
That's why you want to produce valuable content that makes it easy for buyers to find it online.

33% of consumers are starting mobile research with a branded website.
That's why you want to produce valuable content to make your brand competent in the niche. (Did you start to model a model in your mind?)

26% of consumers start mobile research with a branded application.
Despite the explosion of mobile apps in the last few years, consumers are relying on search engines the most when they search for a product or service.

89% of mobile media time is spent while the other 11% is spent on web sites.
Consumers may prefer to do research elsewhere, but they want to consume media through an application. Give your app a great experience for people and manage your marketing on the web.

The highest shopping cart add-ons on e-commerce sites are 8.58% for tablets.
If you are an online retailer, you should pay close attention to the design and user experience of your tablet's tablet version.

Since then, more than 50% of smartphone users are grabbing smartphones.
I will admit, I am in 50% of the time it wakes up and wakes up the phone. This is one of the reasons why e-mail marketing continues to be very valuable. People are addicted to their smartphones, and when someone subscribes to your newsletter, they rarely allow you to communicate directly with their devices they leave their hands.

Smart companies understand this concept and do not miss them by sending spam e-mails without losing their confidence.

The percentage of companies optimizing email for mobile devices increased by 22% in 2014.
Businesses are noticing. Sending email without an open mobile strategy will leave you behind!

One of the two most popular ways that companies optimize mobile devices is to use a simple template for all devices (52%) and create a mobile response email template (2. 39%).
Emails for mobile are the least that can be optimized. Smart businesses optimize their emails everywhere to build more leads and drive conversions.

developers.google.com/webmasters/mobile-sites/
developers.google.com/webmasters/mobile-sites/

Mobile marketing has been integrated into the overall marketing strategy in 68% of companies.
All of the data show that mobile marketing is profitable and should not be neglected.

71% of marketers believe that mobile marketing is the essence of their business.
For many of our technology customers, mobile marketing is a priority and has shown a high return on investment.

58% of the surveyed companies have a dedicated mobile marketing team.
If you own the resources, it makes sense to create a team that specializes in mobile marketing to get the most out of your marketing efforts.

Google says it is unlikely that 61% of users will return to a mobile site where access is difficult, and that 40% of the site visits a competing site.
Can users of your company's website be mobile experiences? You do not just turn down potential customers, but you're sending them directly to your competitors, providing a better mobile experience.

Pinterest's most mobile social network and 64% of the directed traffic comes from smartphones or tablets.
Facebook and Twitter get all the attention, but the companies targeting mobile users should also look for a way to attract them to Pinterest.

By 2019, mobile advertising is expected to represent 72% of all US digital advertising spending.
Online advertising on desktop computers will soon join direct mail advertising as one of the "old ways" of advertising.

Smartphones in 2014 accounted for more than 33% of online traffic, and tablets were just over 12%.
I know it's getting more than necessary, but having a responsive website is no longer an option, it's a necessity.

Over the past three years, the number of mobile e-mails has increased by 180%

42 posts

14 days ago

Thanks dear Scott for your comment and statistics, have a nice weekend :-)