Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

7x SUPPORT
Maurice O.

Kenya

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

10 posts

BRAIN SPRINT badge not received in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

1 day ago

Congratulations Jayantilal,
If you checked the fine print there is a points requirement for your game to count towards the Sprint Streak. In my case I noted 8000 points minimum was needed and that all questions were answered correctly.

I hope this helped.

Success,
Maurice.

8 posts

55 marketing methods in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

3 days ago

Thanks Bijesh
This is a great reminder to me and my team and indeed all SFI'ers who want to continuously improve their knowledge on proven methods that work and also importantly on what does not work.

Success,
Maurice.

37 posts

Is it correct? in VersaPoints

11 days ago

Anda,
when I read this my first thought was that it was another newbie.
Looking at your profile tells me this is an issue for support if you can raise it with them I'm sure they'll sort you out of the seeming glitch.
Sorry it may be unique to you as mine seems okay for now.

Success,
Maurice.

31 posts

Smart Start Review! in Getting Started #CSA #Getting Started

15 days ago

Thanks Robert,
I agree with your sentiments and suggestions as language can be tricky depending on demographics , take your first and second paragraphs for instance. The first paragraph is plain english the way it's spoken/written worldwide. but when you come to the second paragraph you tend to have specific group in focus and not all english speakers would understand it right away.

It would be great to have some kind of gauge to filter the 'just looking' from the real business builders, but remember when you are prospecting you want to widen you net and do the filtering afterwards. A tight-rope so to speak.

Prospects won't spend their money at the onset before knowing what's in it for them. A few goodies like the free CSAs helps bolster newbies to the right direction.

Success,
Maurice.

8 posts

EZ Lifelines in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Thanks James,
Eager Zebra Lifelines as simply put the platform that gives one extra chances or 'lives' if you wish, to continues playing a game which otherwise would have to ended as the rules stipulate.
Mostly this extra chances are bought using TCredits and now you have a 'shortcut' to reaching them instead of exchanging RT for TCredits first, you can now redeem you Rewardical Tokens for Lifelines directly.

Success,
Maurice.
PS: Do not aim for success, aim for creating value and the rest will fall into place.

14 posts

Joining SFI Is Getting $$ And Do Nothing, Right?? in Team Building #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thanks Bruce,
When some signups send one sentence help requests they are actually asking that they be given some of the free dollars available in SFI.
All I tell them is that they are right on one thing; SO much money being generated in SFI. Only one problem; they have to earn it.
How they earn it will depend on their reaction to SFI's comprehensive training.
The limit to how much they can earn is determined by them ONLY.
Bless you and yours too.

Success,
Maurice.

6 posts

Best online platforms to advertise products on in Marketing #Sales

about 1 month ago

A good question Mwaya,
When starting I remember asking the same question and when going through the LaunchPad training I actually saw the logic.
A good or the best platform cannot remain so if ALL SFI'ers flooded it with nearly identical adds.

Just search within and even outside SFI and TripleClicks for 'advertising' and pick a few to start with.
Record the different results you will get to help you gauge what works best for you on which platform.

Above all go through the myriad of training materials at your own pace to build a knowledge base.

www.sfimg.com/Training/InternetIncome

Success,
Maurice.

19 posts

Like waiting for Buses in Getting Started #Contests #Getting Started #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

James,
One minute after reading this post and congratulating you I went and placed an entry and voila!
Good news, Maurice, --your name was chosen in today's 2 AM TripleClicks T-TIME Drawing!

You won: 2 Free TCredits
'Magnum95' is just as happy.

Like you and Raymond aver 'you have to be in it to win it'.

Success,
Maurice.

47 posts

My Best Tip....Still True 8 Years Later in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thanks Scott.
A good way to train newbies and a great reference point for all when the going gets tough.
Bookmarked!

Success,
Maurice.

12 posts

Opitonal Immediate Auto-Delivery Billing and Shipment in Suggestion Box #Auto-Delivery

about 1 month ago

Thanks Steve,
If I read you correctly 'Immediate' Auto-Delivery is 'still' and option in my opinion.
If otherwise, my apologies please.

I simply go to TripleClicks' Member Centre under Account manager and then click on Auto-Delivery Manager where I can Set up, edit or cancel one or more Auto-Delivery orders.

If for whatever reason, billing is not done on your specified date then it should be a matter to be handled by support via a ticket.

Success,
Maurice.

24 posts

How to win in Astro Auction? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Diwatana,
Astro Auctions have very clear rules on how to participate and how to win:

www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Rules

However in summary it's suffice to say that the highest bidder automatically emerges the winner.

It's very tricky, interesting and exciting at the same time as you have to guess at what point the other bidders will bid so that you can outwit them in the auctions pre-bidding.

If you have been keen you'll have noticed the tendency of winners to bid more than the product is worth, e.g 336 TCredits bid for a batch of 300 TCredits.

When you are ready go for it.

Success,
Maurice.

3 posts

Strpljenje ili Tri puta meri, jednom seci in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

7 posts

need help. in Marketing #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

In my opinion it's simply pegged on experience and what works for SFI which may be assumed new affiliates are not conversant with until they go through training. Just an opinion , as any rule is not cast on stone and if it would otherwise benefit the bigger SFI then change is the only way. There's more than enough marketing aid/tools within to go around.

Success,
Maurice.

12 posts

Astro Auctions and unsuccessful bids in Astro Auctions

3 months ago

Sorry for your loss Nelson.
A good thing you're now we'll informed, assuming you've followed the link to the rules.
1. Indicate the TCredits you're staking for the auction item.
2. Indicate of the TCredits staked, how many you want to receive prizes on (not get them back).
This is the win-win situation.

Success,
Maurice.

33 posts

Remembering Kofi Anan Former UN Secretary General in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Thanks Julius
Kofi was a man with a purpose. Kenyans will forever be grateful to him for bringing this country from a brink of collapse when he mediated a peace deal between the political devides following disputed elections in 2007 and the ensuring violence and mayhem.
Rest In Peace Kofi Annan.

Success,
Maurice.

12 posts

Excited by win in Recognition

3 months ago

David Congratulations on your win. 500 RWD is a great number. I hope you'll soon get an even higher amount like say 1000 RWD!
Enjoy your win.

Success,
Maurice.

7 posts

Building People is SFI business in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Chinedu,
That's a great idea and I agree it's a fresh way of looking at the system.
The focus should be on'them' (your team) so that -
Together Everyone Achieves More!

Success,
Maurice.

8 posts

200 VP/ day from Astro Auctions !! in Recognition #Astro Auctions #Leadership #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Congratulations Ratan!
There must be a reason other than luck, that you are doing well.
Keep it up and enjoy your rewards.

Success,
Maurice.

16 posts

How to calm down my newbies? in Team Building #Team Building

3 months ago

A great thread you have here Timam,

A simple answer to calm down your PSA's is to let them
be aware that here they are NOT being employed.
When you get employed you have specific expectations at the end of
the month on how much you will be paid, you can even budget on it.

How about SFI where you are starting your own business?
It's of course a different ball game all together.
However unlike starting just about any business,
SFI'ers are the lucky lot in that the big part has already been done;
research, products and services, market, tried and tested methods
of what works and what doesn't, etc. We have it all in a template
and all we have to do to succeed is clearly spelt out.
No need to panic, just follow what works for you among the many options
and do more of it, and some more!

Success,
Maurice.

14 posts

Brain Sprint personal best in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Farjana Congratulations on your score!
I would wish SFI'ers would stop quoting the subject comments to which they are replying as it makes the thread too long to follow.
Only quote a particular comment you are replying to but not the subject/main thread we're all following.

Probably a glitch because the fastest time should be your personal best.

Success,
Maurice.

11 posts

I have now retired...... in Recognition #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

So it was you Eugene 👌.
A tough nut to crack, , but I wish I could find another challenging opponent going forward.
Congratulations and enjoy your 'retirement'.

Success,
Maurice.

27 posts

Rewardicals, how do they serve my business in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

4 months ago

Caleb,
Gery has already given a direction SFI is taking in so far as Rewardicals role is. Find his comments in this thread.
What I can give you is that rewardicals are more complicated than simple loyalty points and are more useful than that.
You don't incur cost or should I say 'additional' cost if you change the shop but not the item you normally buy, but you'll be encouraged to change the shop if you can get 'additional' benefits like Rewardicals which you can use to advance your rank or even make additional purchases that you would otherwise not afforded.

A good example is where you use the rewadicals to advance your rank (exchange for VersaPoints) and your new rank enables you to receive deeper/more compressed earnings than you would otherwise have qualified for.

SFI is ever evolving and we affiliates make it turn, so long as it makes sence do so, change is the only constant to growth and life in general.

Success,
Maurice.

12 posts

Useful Info Regarding Paypal in Sales #Auto-Delivery #Marketing #Sales

4 months ago

Thanks Jessie for the observations.
The resultant debate is very healthy and educative to most SFI'ers.

I wish to add that once you have an account with PayPal, then you want to cancel it for whatever reasons, the best think to do would be to unlink all cards and accounts related to your PayPal account without actually cancelling your account.

You stand to lose nothing as all your funds are delinked, but you however gain speedy restart should you decide to use/reactivate your PayPal account again. Just add the cards/accounts and you're good to go.

I've used my PayPal account for more than 15 years and not a single card has survived that long.

Success,
Maurice

27 posts

Rewardicals, how do they serve my business in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

4 months ago

It's not my understanding , fact is that it works for me like real currency as I also mine Bitcoins and sell them in kenya for Kenya Shillings. Just Like all currency. All the money I earn is for one purchase or the other, how and where is a matter of choice.
100M 'R' since July may make it look cheap, but like all currency/Tokens/Royalty points etc, etc, the value is in the acceptance and hence popularity.

Have a rewarding day

Success,
Maurice.

27 posts

4 months ago

Well said Nafisa,
I hasten to add that Rewardicals are real currency as you can redeem them for Bitcoins which you can cash in Kenya and many other countries or use for internet purchases worldwide.

Success,
Maurice.