Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

8x SUPPORT
Maurice O.

Kenya

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

21 posts

All In. Go All The Way. in Getting Started #Compensation #Contests #Getting Started

5 days ago

Thanks George for this inspiring missive.

This is a must read to all who want to create a great business out of SFI.
I agree it's not just luck but your efforts that pay.

Success,
Maurice.

10 posts

Tyre Kicker or Tyre Pumpers in Team Building

18 days ago

Great advise Seamus,

I guess it's time we rolled up our sleeves and pumped up some tyres in the New Year 2019!
Let's have a tyre pumping New Year, so to speak.

Success,
Maurice.

4 posts

Brain Sprint Game(10 or 8?). in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

18 days ago

Gabriel,
I have not yet experienced the same, but there has been no information to the change, if any. Could be a bad glitch on the system during your play. I hope it does not occur again so that you can enjoy the game more.

Success,
Maurice.

14 posts

TRIP AROUND THE WORLD! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Marketing #Team Building

18 days ago

Sasa,
Your name means 'now' in the 'swahili' language.
Anyway that's a research well done and presented!
It is of course a colorful event as different customs and likewise time zones, experience the down of the New Year 2019. We all celebrate in our own unique way one after the other.

Thank you Sasa and to all SFI'ers Happy New Year 2019 wherever you are as we hope for glad tidings and prosperity in our lives and activities within and outside SFi.

Success,
Maurice.

18 posts

Happy Christmas and new Year 2019 in Kenya #Sponsor #Team Building

20 days ago

Thanks Jephita,
I hope you enjoyed the holidays too.
Just seen your message. During holidays and with limited time we tend to concentrate on the MAIN forum and not the Kenyan forum and in any case if you want to reach a wider audience please do not shy away from the main forum, unless of course you message is intended for Kenyans only.

Happy New Year 2019!

Success,
Maurice.

14 posts

Real-time Chat Addition in Suggestion Box

21 days ago

Joseph,

Thanks for your suggestion.
A real time chat is a great idea, especially for your team. However because of time differences you may end up talking to the same people if we had real time chat for ALL SFI'ers and in any case if you care to read the replies to your queries or concerns you can instantly receive great feedback from all over the world under the current forum, just not in real time.

Another advantage here is that you can pick on any topic and read members opinion on the subject anytime you feel like. On a live chat you tend to go with the subject at hand for sometime.

Success,
Maurice.

21 posts

King of Ransom winner in Recognition #Eager Zebra

22 days ago

Veronika,
Congratulations on winning the coveted prize of the Card King game, the Kings Ransom!
I've always wondered who are this lucky few but now I know.
I guess the more you play, the higher the chances of winning different prizes of course.

Enjoy your deserved win.

Success,
Maurice.

20 posts

Customer Protection in ECA Program #ECA #Marketing

27 days ago

Thanks Ratan,

I think you have a great answer from Sead, so maybe we just smoke the gun a little bit to scare off the sparrows, so to speak as Сергей has shown above.

If you have not received the product ordered there is a myriad of reasons as to why, and I would like to believe that our ECA's would not deliberately take your money and not meet their end of the bargain as that would be tantamount to killing their business.

Success,
Maurice.

4 posts

New Link on Getting Started. in Ask Gery #Compensation #Getting Started

28 days ago

Thanks Ruth,

It's really mind boggling why those two calculators should be far off the way they are.
It's however a fact that calculators basically work on given input to come with results,
hence unless we get the exact input for said computations, then we may not easily
compare the two.

It would be safe to say the two are based on two different parameters given that SFI has
many options on how you can grow your income.

Success,
Maurice.

14 posts

Avoiding Distractions in Marketing #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thanks Matthew,
This one great example of ingenuity!
I'll surely try this one out too. It goes to show how you can keep focused while spreading your tentacles at the same time , so to speak.

Success,
Maurice.

6 posts

What Is A Manager's Most Powerful Force Available? in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Thank you Bruce for your continued encouragement.

We are all business managers in our own rights and to succeed we have
to follow the rules of success so that we can reach our desired goals.

I would also like to wish you and your loved ones and indeed the entire
SFI community a Merry Christmas (Happy Holidays) and a Happy New Year 2019!

Success,
Maurice.

10 posts

The Most Profitable Method Sell TCredits for RW and VP! in Compensation #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Thanks Jadranka,
I have also been very fortunate to win thousands of Rewardicals and hundreds of VersaPoints playing only one TCredit most of the time. I'm yet to win an Astro action, but I must say I have won more than the value of some action prizes so far.

Success,
Maurice.

6 posts

TripleClicks Purchases in Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hello Bulelwa,
It is easy to purchase with your TCredits.
You do not have to, or you may not be able to, uncheck the Credit Card box, or the PayPal box, if using one. However you must check the TripleClicks TCredits box under 'other available funds:'

I hope this helps,

Success,
Maurice.

39 posts

Google ads in Marketing

about 1 month ago

Thanks Sonja,
This is great tuttlarge to majority of SFI'ers, the newbies and old guards as well, so to speak. They say one way of getting what you want is to help many others achieve what they desire.

Wishing you and yours a very satisfying business in SFI.

Success,
Maurice.

11 posts

Exciting 214 second home CSAs ! in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

2 months ago

Congratulations Sujoy!

You deserve them for your great efforts in SFI.
I hope you'll help them reach your sort of success and beyond so that you can equally soar even higher and reach above your own dreams.

Success,
Maurice.

10 posts

BRAIN SPRINT badge not received in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

Congratulations Jayantilal,
If you checked the fine print there is a points requirement for your game to count towards the Sprint Streak. In my case I noted 8000 points minimum was needed and that all questions were answered correctly.

I hope this helped.

Success,
Maurice.

8 posts

55 marketing methods in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

2 months ago

Thanks Bijesh
This is a great reminder to me and my team and indeed all SFI'ers who want to continuously improve their knowledge on proven methods that work and also importantly on what does not work.

Success,
Maurice.

37 posts

Is it correct? in VersaPoints

3 months ago

Anda,
when I read this my first thought was that it was another newbie.
Looking at your profile tells me this is an issue for support if you can raise it with them I'm sure they'll sort you out of the seeming glitch.
Sorry it may be unique to you as mine seems okay for now.

Success,
Maurice.

33 posts

Smart Start Review! in Getting Started #CSA #Getting Started

3 months ago

Thanks Robert,
I agree with your sentiments and suggestions as language can be tricky depending on demographics , take your first and second paragraphs for instance. The first paragraph is plain english the way it's spoken/written worldwide. but when you come to the second paragraph you tend to have specific group in focus and not all english speakers would understand it right away.

It would be great to have some kind of gauge to filter the 'just looking' from the real business builders, but remember when you are prospecting you want to widen you net and do the filtering afterwards. A tight-rope so to speak.

Prospects won't spend their money at the onset before knowing what's in it for them. A few goodies like the free CSAs helps bolster newbies to the right direction.

Success,
Maurice.

8 posts

EZ Lifelines in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

Thanks James,
Eager Zebra Lifelines as simply put the platform that gives one extra chances or 'lives' if you wish, to continues playing a game which otherwise would have to ended as the rules stipulate.
Mostly this extra chances are bought using TCredits and now you have a 'shortcut' to reaching them instead of exchanging RT for TCredits first, you can now redeem you Rewardical Tokens for Lifelines directly.

Success,
Maurice.
PS: Do not aim for success, aim for creating value and the rest will fall into place.

14 posts

Joining SFI Is Getting $$ And Do Nothing, Right?? in Team Building #Team Building

4 months ago

Thanks Bruce,
When some signups send one sentence help requests they are actually asking that they be given some of the free dollars available in SFI.
All I tell them is that they are right on one thing; SO much money being generated in SFI. Only one problem; they have to earn it.
How they earn it will depend on their reaction to SFI's comprehensive training.
The limit to how much they can earn is determined by them ONLY.
Bless you and yours too.

Success,
Maurice.

6 posts

Best online platforms to advertise products on in Marketing #Sales

4 months ago

A good question Mwaya,
When starting I remember asking the same question and when going through the LaunchPad training I actually saw the logic.
A good or the best platform cannot remain so if ALL SFI'ers flooded it with nearly identical adds.

Just search within and even outside SFI and TripleClicks for 'advertising' and pick a few to start with.
Record the different results you will get to help you gauge what works best for you on which platform.

Above all go through the myriad of training materials at your own pace to build a knowledge base.

www.sfimg.com/Training/InternetIncome

Success,
Maurice.

19 posts

Like waiting for Buses in Getting Started #Contests #Getting Started #TripleClicks

4 months ago

James,
One minute after reading this post and congratulating you I went and placed an entry and voila!
Good news, Maurice, --your name was chosen in today's 2 AM TripleClicks T-TIME Drawing!

You won: 2 Free TCredits
'Magnum95' is just as happy.

Like you and Raymond aver 'you have to be in it to win it'.

Success,
Maurice.

47 posts

My Best Tip....Still True 8 Years Later in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

4 months ago

Thanks Scott.
A good way to train newbies and a great reference point for all when the going gets tough.
Bookmarked!

Success,
Maurice.

12 posts

Opitonal Immediate Auto-Delivery Billing and Shipment in Suggestion Box #Auto-Delivery

4 months ago

Thanks Steve,
If I read you correctly 'Immediate' Auto-Delivery is 'still' and option in my opinion.
If otherwise, my apologies please.

I simply go to TripleClicks' Member Centre under Account manager and then click on Auto-Delivery Manager where I can Set up, edit or cancel one or more Auto-Delivery orders.

If for whatever reason, billing is not done on your specified date then it should be a matter to be handled by support via a ticket.

Success,
Maurice.