Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Prbhakar S.

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

37 posts

Redeemed my Rewardical Tokens for cash in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical

8 days ago

I think whenever the rewardicals are redeemed to cash they can be seen on commissions report instantly included in the Current Balance...as many have said..
However I think it can be used immediately if we process any order irrespective of the date..
For processing of order even auto delivery..Minimum balance reqd is USD 7 whereas in case of cashout through paypal minimum reqd is USD 20
My understanding is the date doesn't matter..

Regards,
Prbhakar Shinde

10 posts

How to earn money in SFI Affiliate in India #Marketing #Sales

12 days ago

It depends on your answers to questions like :

How much you want to earn ?...Some quick money here and there .. OR ..creating long term goals with solid income

What type of income stream you want to create ?...Active...By own efforts.. OR ..Passive through team building

How much time you are ready to spend on learning ?..Ready to learn and implement what is learnt OR give up without trying to understand completely all aspects of the opportunity..

One needs to brood on above questions to form a strategy to build income stream out of SFI opportunity..
........................................................................................

However at SFI , with continuosly evolving taking place ,
it is possible to Earn Quick /long term income stream,
Small money/ big money
Active /Passive streams

for Example :
PASSIVE way is : Once you decide how much you want to earn ,
you can use EARNINGS CALCULATOR to know how much team you need
to build to earn desired amount
ACTIVE way is : How many products you want to sell
to earn desired amount in commissions..

www.sfimg.com/PopUp/EarningsCalculator

and so on.. the list will go on

But before that you need to spend time on above questions
to arrive at decision / determination to earn money at SFI..

4 posts

Few queries regarding Bitcoin Payment option... in Sales #Sales #TCredits #TripleClicks

17 days ago

I have few queries regarding using of Bitcoins as way of payment method:

1) As we can redeem Rewardicals into Bitcoins..
Is there any way to get our commissions in Bitcoins ?
I am asking this as Bitcoin option is not available here:
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/EditCommissionPaymentInfo

2) We use Bitcoin to pay for purchases at Triple clicks..
We can use SFI commissions and balance through Paypal account for processing Auto delivery .
Can we do similar while using Bitcoins?..
and if yes, shall we be eligible to get the BONUS tcredits offered with purchases using bitcoins...?

Again if yes, how much ?..

Thanks in advance for the answers..

Regards,

Prbhakar Shinde

6 posts

A small suggestion for RW tab... in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Rewardical

19 days ago

It would be very convenient if we can have the rewardical redeemable values of each items under the RW tab..so we can see the options ( tabs) to redeem just below the the qty of rewardicals shown under RW and clicking on any of them will take us to Rewardicals website for actually redeeming them..

7 posts

Astro-Auctions: Two tabs missing.. in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

24 days ago

Observed that Two Tabs related to Astro - Auctions are missing..
1..Auto- Pilot
2..Claim Winnings
Any clue on it..pl.share

Regards,
Prbhakar Shinde

19 posts

That was quick! AA item delivered real fast! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Leadership #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Congrats Gyanendra for this great win!.

I wa not entering the auctions for this item..Now I will..

Is the shipping extra or included..

Regards,

Prbhakar Shinde

55 posts

SFI EXECUTIVE SPEEDSTER BADGE in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

From the announcement :
"Executive Speed Bonus
Here are the details for the Executive Speed Bonus (ESB):

In December, requalify as an EA (minimum EA) no later than December 10th, and you’ll automatically receive 10 additional new CSAs (to go with the standard 10 Bonus CSAs you receive as an EA perk for a total of 20 CSAs)."

Are these BONUS CSAs alloted immediately ?..Has anyone recd ?..I have not yet..

284 posts

IMPORTANT MEMO FOR ALL SFI SPONSORS in SFI News #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Just to add to my earlier post

When the new affiliate gets acquainted..
He/ she may be prompted to go BTL to have access to advanced homepage with lot of exciting features..training etc..

284 posts

IMPORTANT MEMO FOR ALL SFI SPONSORS in SFI News #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

One Silly idea:

We should have 2 versions of SFI homepage
1.. Beginners version -for new affiliates to second time Executive Affiliates
2. Advanced version - for BTL and above.. ( Second time EA s can be given access to this)

Now the present version which we have should be called Advanced version'

A new simpler version i.e Beginners version should be designed , which will have few tabs
1).One tab called Daily actions tab...which should have only the tabs giving them Vp without using Tcredits
2) Second tab called FUN tab..upon clicking which they access games
3) Third tab Auctions
4) Fourth and fifth onescalled Weekly and monthly actions
5). Sixth one called Learning/ advanced info..which will have access to launchpad, rules of success
6). Genealogy
7).Referral links/ gateways..
8). Next one tab called Contest...all daily drawing/ dailycrown, t- time , E365 ..all at ine place...
9) tab called One time actions..i.e getting started actions..

Few more can be added..

A Blinking arrow mark may be used to guide them to the next recommended action..

Alert should be given when they have completed daily actions and suggestions should be given what action they must take most..

Regards,
Prbhakar Shinde

39 posts

Google ads in Marketing

2 months ago

I have a query whether Google ads and Google adwords are same or different?..

185 posts

6-month comp plan review and adjustments in SFI News #Compensation #Team Building

2 months ago

I am also Opted in Opti Build 100% ....I will not opt out of it ..
Let our downline enjoy the benefit so they stay motivated...
That will bring more profits to us in return..

Regards,
Prbhakar Shinde

7 posts

Wondering ..if 'SFI Corporate' opts - in OPTI BUILD program?.. in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

2 months ago

1..Just going thru list of my upline..and thinking how much it helps if I participated in Opti build program and similarly when my Level 1 and above participate in optibuild...
Similarly if my level7 upline does the same..how much it would help the entire team..
My level 7 upline is SFI CORPORATE...
2...As per opti build we have to build 5×5 team structure if SFI corporate also participates and builds 5×5 structure how much it would be beneficial to many affiliates..
3..Lot of spillover would happen and lot many empty slots would get filled up ..thus creating higher and faster income to many..
4..I have observed that there are quite a good number of people who are ready to put efforts , money and time ..worked for significant time, collected huge number of Vps and then quit only because they could not find duplicating members in their downlines..
These serious dedicated investing affiliates are spreaded over different teams and go wasted..They wouldnt have stopped investing if they would have seen some results...
5.I think SFI Corporate's participation in Opti build would be good solution to this situation and many members would stay active and grow their income and failure would be reduced..

I think this idea needs to be further explored..and it would also be beneficial to overall growth of SFI and its members reducing the waiting period to create income , which may seem to be endless time period to many..

Ultimately I do not intend to offend any one and I love SFI ..it has become significant part of my life as that of many affiliates..

Regards,
Prbhakar Shinde

9 posts

Genealogy Tutorial & User Guide in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

4 months ago

My Today Stream Post , I wanted to share with my all SFI Friends..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you gone thru the Genealogy Tutorial and User Guide ...Here it is :

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=194736

VERY USEFUL...

Just Imagine you had your own company and appointed an accountant
to keep record of your customers with number of filters ..
How much it would have cost ?

Great tool free of cost..

Regards,
Prbhakar Shinde

5 posts

Welcome E-cards to 500 to 1000+CSAs.. in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

4 months ago

With the SIUS contest many SFI'ers must have poised for grabbing 500 - 1000 or even more CSAs..

Just thinking how much time it would take to send welcome E-cards to these many CSAs..

Here the need arises to be able to send group welcome E- cards...

Also Group E-cards will useful while sending' Here to help' E-cards to many inactive affiliates in one stroke..

Its appropriate and high time to create such Group E- Card feature..

Also it would be very helpful if the E-cards come with pre-loaded default messages..

If any one wants to make more personalised message they can edit..

Regards,

Prbhakar Shinde

10 posts

First Winner is Sambhu Kujur from India ! in Team Building #Contests #TCredits #Team Building

5 months ago

Thanks Timan for your generous and kind words..
Wish you more and more success..
Regards,
Prbhakar Shinde

10 posts

First Winner is Sambhu Kujur from India ! in Team Building #Contests #TCredits #Team Building

5 months ago

Hello Mr. Prbhakar

Sry to say this...I think the subject line is misleading by saying Win upto 20 dollars as you are distributing Tcredits worth 20 dollars and not 20 dollars...hope you understand...

wishing you all the best and success...

Thanks Munish for pointing out this..I will take care in my next communications..

Regards,
Prbhakar Shinde

10 posts

5 months ago

Hi Friends,

Further to my Earlier Thread regarding my Team Contest ,

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1506724#post-1506724

I want to share my next mail sent to my Genealogy for announcing the First Winner of contest ..

It goes like this..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject : First Winner is Sambhu Kujur from India ! .Hurry up 19 days left to Win upto 20 dollars..

Hi ~First name~,

Pleased to announce First Winner of the contest for my team members..

SAMBHU KUJUR from India completed his 10days CONSECUTIVE VP Streak and won 10 Tcredits..

His Rewards have been credited to his account..

Congrats to him..

Now its your turn to grab the Reward..

Regards,

Prbhakar Shinde

---------------------------------------------------

If you have missed the contest detail mail ..Here is it..

Hurry up only 19 days remaining to participate

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message completes here.

Regards,

Prbhakar Shinde

10 posts

My Contest for my Team members.. in Team Building #Contests #TCredits #Team Building

5 months ago

I am sharing herewith a mail I have sent to my Genealogy ..you may use it if you wish..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi ~First name~,

I am Prbhakar Shinde from India and in your SFI upline..

These are the rewards I am awarding to my team members for simple activities..

Just login DAILY CONSECUTIVE days and collect 10VPs by turning RED tabs in GREEN for consecutive number of days as follows:

1. Consecutive 5 days : Rewards : 5 Tcredits (Worth approx.10USD)
2. Consecutive 6 days : Rewards : 6 Tcredits (Worth approx.12USD)
3. Consecutive 7 days : Rewards : 7 Tcredits (Worth approx.14USD)
4. Consecutive 8 days : Rewards : 8 Tcredits (Worth approx.16USD)
5. Consecutive 9 days : Rewards : 9 Tcredits (Worth approx.18USD)
6. Consecutive 10 days : Rewards : 10 Tcredits(Worth approx.20USD)

Eligibility : All my 1st Generation PSAs and CSAs and non-EAs.

Just message me which one you want to go for at SFI chat box..and complete the daily activity to Claim the above rewards.

Regards,

Prbhakar Shinde

P.S : This Contest is available only for month of Sept-2018
P.S : Maximum Reward Qty is Cumulative 10 Tcredits per contestants..

P.S : Checkout the 7 Great Ways To Use Your TCredits:
www.tripleclicks.com/MightyTCredits.php

P.S : Seperate Contest is coming soon for EAs and above team members ..
Watch out for my future mailings..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards,

Prbhakar Shinde

109 posts

Prayer for my wife Claudia in Miscellaneous

5 months ago

Dale,

Pl.ask her to read this page regularly as many times she wishes and wants..
Surely she will get relief..
divyajyotitrust.com/eng_intro.html

Many people have benefitted just by attending BOTH DIVYAJYOTIS( DIVINE LIGHTS) DARSHANA.Programme.

Regards,
Prbhakar Shinde

108 posts

Announcing...the Astro Auction VIP program in SFI News #Astro Auctions

5 months ago

1).- One-click option to claim all pending winnings at once (individual flight viewing not required)!

--This has Really made very easy to make sure we dont miss any claims..This is what was really wnating..Thanks !

2) AUTO-PILOT : Do we have Edit/ cancel Option for created Auto Pilots..?..

34 posts

New SHARE button for Astro Auctions in SFI News #Astro Auctions #Marketing #Sales

5 months ago

Thank you Gery Sir for this great idea..

How would it be if we add one more P.S. :

P.S. Also you can win the items at super cool price and
then SELL it on SUPERDEAL , earning you quick money..

Regards.

Prbhakar Shinde

19 posts

Astro Auctions or Pricebenders in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

6 months ago

I have enjoyed partipating in both types..
Both have their own excitements and different features

But above all the major difference is :

Participate in pricebenders to WIN...
And participate in Astroauction to LOSE..

12 posts

Auctions for Teamleaders.. in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #CSA #Team Building

6 months ago

What for is the suggestion box?..
Its d8fferent thing wherher the suggestion is liked / accepted or not...

Regards,

12 posts

Auctions for Teamleaders.. in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #CSA #Team Building

6 months ago

Thanks Patricia ,
Not sale..auctions..just like other auctions..
We can set prerequisites..such as bidders must be BTL or Bioster club member or DDs..etc..

I can see 2 more benefits..
1.those who win will maintain at least EA status ( and the AD)
2.more affiliates will become active..

Its raw idea..many things can be worked out..

12 posts

6 months ago

Thanks Phanibhushan for supporting the idea..

Exactly ..as you said these auctions will motivate more affiliates to go for TL status as they will find way to get active members and start earning faster..

Though I have not suggested any changes in Second homes CSA program..
I have suggested that 2 slots may be used immediately..and as Gery sir has mentioned that the smart start is showing results so many new Affiliates can become TL in second month and they can be used for auctions....and the their other 2 co-sponsor slots can be filled accordingly..by those who win them in auctions..