SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

5x SUPPORT
Shouvik M.

India

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

9 posts

Anything wrong with the RED FOX and WHITE FOX! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

20 hours ago

Hi Keshav,

Please check the RULES page for the HIDDEN game

blog.eagerzebra.com/2018/09/19/how-to-play-hidden-official-rules/

Here is what is written there (for red fox sighting):-

A red fox sighting instantly earns you 3 free Clues (maximum 9 per game) + 150 Prize Points.

This means, if in a particular hidden game, if you have already seen 3 red foxes, then it will reach the maximum 9 clues for that game, and then, for any further red fox sighting in that game, you will not earn any more clues, but you will earn the extra 150 prize points.

4 posts

How to cancel/Change Auto-bid in AA ? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TCredits

14 days ago

Just go to your AA auto bid page, and there you will notice the Astro auction for which you have created the auto bid.

Then click on the REMOVE button.

9 posts

ABOUT QUANTUM PRIZE in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Please go to the astro auction index page, and click on the BID button for ANY SUCH auction. Then, you will be shown the following notice:-

9 posts

about 1 month ago

Recently SFI corporate has allowed us to take part in such auctions, but with maximum of 1 TCredit. Please check your stream tab, to view this notification.

9 posts

about 1 month ago

Quantum award is not available to those, who are restricted with bidding in such auctions, with maximum of one TCredit. However, all other awards (supernova, rocketbox, constellation and pick the bid) are available to you.

31 posts

To be or not to be! (BTL) .Hamlet's question? in Team Building #Team Building

about 1 month ago

There are many advantages of being a BTL:-

(1) You can take part in opti build (receive PSAs from upline)

(2) You lead by example (when your downline see you as BTL then they are more likely to become BTL)

(3) Use 125 TCredits in astro, pricebenders auctions, and games (with each use of TCredits you earn 10 RTs)

(4) Using 125 Tcredits in games and auctions, you have options to win more prizes and winnings

(5) You become a booster club member (check all benefits of this from HERE)

(6) You receive more badge quest points (to up your rank in badge quest contest)

(7) You receive second home CSAs

(8) Your SFI business will grow faster

For more advantages of being a team leader, check THIS ARTICLE[.

So yes, going for BTL, is always a good thing to do, as others suggested.

7 posts

Can The Worst Be The Best in Compensation #Compensation #Contests #Leadership

about 1 month ago

Faith,

As others have already mentioned, anyone who is within their first year in SFI, and who has completed the SIX qualification steps, can enter into E365 contest.

Once someone enters the E365 competition, he/she will get the E365 challanger badge, and no matter how many VPs he/she accumulates, that person will show in the E365 leaderboard.

8 posts

Clue for hidden in Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

I think he is asking about the balance clues (the remaining clues), that he can spend further in the hidden games.

While in the astro auction dashboard, it shows the TOTAL Hidden clues won so far, from various astro auctions.

8 posts

AA rebid in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Rebid simply means increasing the bid (increasing the number of TCredits as your bid) in any astro auction, where you have already placed a bid.

Suppose, in an astro auction, you have previously put 50 TCredits as bid, and now you are willing to increase the number of TCredits in your bid, all you do is click on the "rebid" button for "that particular astro auction, and input how many TCredits you want to increase your bid with.

Doing a rebid is optional, so if you don't want to do a rebid, then don't do it. And you can only rebid at those astro auctions where you have previously placed a bid.

If after you did rebid, and it still shows rebid, it means you can increase your bid again. I think you can rebid as many times as you want, for an astro auction.

And more information is HERE, as Norman S has already mentioned.

133 posts

Kudos to our top Forum Gurus! in SFI News

about 1 month ago

Congratulations to Tanja and others who made it into the top 20. You truly deserved it, as I could clearly see your continual efforts in helping others.

This feature is a great addition to the forum guru badge, and I hope it will help improve the quality of overall information flow in this forum.

33 posts

Hidden Clues are misleading in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

yes, that might be the case with other crossword games, but in this game (HIDDEN), I have found that it shows all kinds of related words.

Please check the blue clue button at the left when you play any hidden game again. The blue clue button costs 1 clue and it shows a random word related to the word that you are about to predict.

If you keep clicking on this blue button you will notice that it will keep showing all kinds of related words, and the more you click on it, the closer to the original word it comes.

33 posts

Hidden Clues are misleading in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

Actually the clues could be everything that relate to tennisball.

It could be a tennis racket, a tennis court, a tennis player, the name of a tennis player, a tennis competition (e.g. wimbledon), etc.

So, if a clue is green it may be pointing to a tennis court (which is green).

38 posts

New game Hidden in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

Well, Mr. Scott has clarified everything.

I noticed that whenever I complete a correct guess of a word, along with the winning items (prize points, clues etc), you will also notice this is written before the winning list of items:-

...to go with your winnings so far of..

This means, in the SAME GAME, all the previous winning items are considered and added to the tally, when you correctly guess the next word.

21 posts

I´m BTL and would Like to go STL but misses me a sponsored BTL in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

To get 500 CSAs, stepping up the rank is needed. Which means, if someone is a basic affiliate, he/she needs to become an EA. Or if someone is a EA, he/she needs to become a BTL.. and so on.

21 posts

I´m BTL and would Like to go STL but misses me a sponsored BTL in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Through your PSA mailer, you can send a message to your team members, making a brief note about the Step-It-Up September Contest, and then directing them to the below link:-
news.sfimg.com/2018/09/12/step-it-up-september-contest-win-13000-csas/

You can also add some prizes (Tcredits, gift certificates, PSA/CSA reassignments etc) for advancing the ranks (but this is optional).

Here is what written in that page:-

Q: Should I tell my team about this special promotion?

ABSOLUTELY! This is a fantastic opportunity to create excitement, growth, and momentum in your team! Do everything you can to make sure you’ve got as many team members as possible working to step up their rank by the end of the month. And make sure you’re making yourself available to provide assistance, support, and motivation. Speaking of which, you may want to consider running your own parallel contest (same advancement rules and deadline) but with your own prizes added to sweeten the pot and really get your group engaged and energized!

12 posts

Never ending Austro Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TCredits #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Please read carefully what the fueling and boarding stage means, from the Astro Auction RULES page:-

ABOUT THE FUELING STAGE
During "fueling" we are simply accepting bids. Once our reserve price in bids is met, the fueling stage ends and the auction moves to the "boarding" stage.

ABOUT THE BOARDING STAGE
Once the "fueling" stage ends, the auction moves to the "boarding" stage. During the boarding stage, we are making sure we have "crossed our t's and dotted our i's" before launching. That is, we are double checking to make sure that everything is ready to go for a successful flight (auction) for all participants.

Since in a JUNIOR astro auction, there are less bidders, it is quite natural that the fueling stage will take more time.

6 posts

When is the time and date considered for Astro auction? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

3 months ago

After the VIP program launch for Astro auction, how many astro auction I am taking part in the previous 30 days, has become important (for maintaining the VIP badge).

So, I have this question.

When is the TIME AND DATE for any particular astro auction, that I am taking part, is considered?

Is it when I place the bid in the auction, or is it when I claim the prizes?

25 posts

Astro Auction Search Box in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

4 months ago

I just checked the search box, and it is working perfectly.

I have earlier participated in the auction AA# 476, so I just typed 476 in the search box, then hit the Go button, and that particular auction AA# 476 showed up, along with the stats of winners and what I have won.

56 posts

Astro auction in Miscellaneous #Astro Auctions #Compensation

4 months ago

Congratulation on your win, Vahida .

Each Astro auction has many prizes for winners, and once in a while you may come up with surprises (more prizes). It just cost ONE TCredit to take part in any astro auction.

Keep taking part in Astro.

12 posts

Something went wrong on this (AA#405) Astro Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

5 months ago

Thanks Ratan, for the clarification.

So, this means, for any astro auction, the WINNER BID shown on the flight log page, and also when the 2 minute launch presentation is going to end, is 1 Tcredit above the second highest bidder?

Have a great day.

12 posts

Something went wrong on this (AA#405) Astro Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

5 months ago

Yes, I thought that too (239 as the winning bid and 245 as the winner for PTB).

But still need to be confirmed.

12 posts

5 months ago

Yes, I understand that, Marylin.

Please note that, in my example, there is no tie (since 245 and 247 are different predictions). So here is no question for a tie breaker.

Tie breaker only happens when there is a tie (same result).

7 posts

How views stream posts? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

5 months ago

Stream posts are only visible to the downline members and also to the CSAs (co sponsored affiliates).

This means, the downline members can view their upline members and sponsors and co sponsors' stream posts.

However, the sponsors, co sponsors and upline members cannot view their downline members and CSAs stream posts.

So, your PSAs and CSAs and also other downline members in more of your below generations, will be able to vew your stream posts, but you will not be able to view their stream posts.

Hope this clarifies it, James.