Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Frank R.

Switzerland

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

12 posts

Gifting Lifelines in Suggestion Box #CSA #PSA #Team Building

19 days ago

I think that one of the reasons for SFI to gift these lifelines as wins for Astro Auctions is to increase activity on both auctions and games. Your idea would undermine this goal and cost SFI a lot extra which would needed to be financed somehow and by somebody. This could potentially lead to lower commissions. Therefore I think it is not a good idea for both, us as commission receiving affiliates and SFI in terms of profitability and activity in the profit building games and auctions.

19 posts

Buy and Sell Marijuana Stocks(Share) like a pro. in Ask Gery #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

23 days ago

I think merely everybody should know that stocks are worldwide only allowed to be traded through highly regulated stock exchanges and certainly not in an online or other store like tea and sugar.

1 post

Dream Believe Show Up in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Leadership

29 days ago

This is a tshirt that my girl friend created. Isn't that exactly what's needed here in SFI to be successful?

So dream about your goals, believe in them and in yourself and show up every day in order to make it happen!

To your success!

2 posts

Congrats Edidiong and Abasiama in Recognition #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Congrats to Edidiong B., my PSA who turned EA first in September and then BTL, and to Abasiama I., his team member who turned EA in September. Great to have you in my team! Wishing you much more success to come! Let's rock SFI together!

31 posts

I got the 4 King! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Yippieh! Congrats Sanja for this big win! That's what everyone wants who plays this game. You got it! Great. Keep it up!

180 posts

New Eager Zebra game...HIDDEN! in SFI News #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

While playing the game I try so much to concentrate on guessing that I can't count how many words I have already guessed.

Can I see the number of correctly guessed words during a game somewhere so that I know how many more I need to guess?

180 posts

New Eager Zebra game...HIDDEN! in SFI News #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

We are all from different countries, different social and educational background and so on. Thank God we are not in an equal position but all start from where we are and compete only against our selves, making ourselves greater each and every day.

This is an excellent way to make the SFI business even more fun and adorable, and also an excellent opportunity for me as a non English native speaker to acquire yet more English language skills.

I like to see opportunities rather than obstacles. This helps me throughout my whole life.

8 posts

Personal Astro Auctions Flight Log in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

Eldon, my post was certainly not about cheating. It was about training and improving abilities. A path we should all follow, in my view.

There is an aspect of game in Astro Auctions but there is also an aspect of building your business. And not only to win the game but also enhancing your business success.

8 posts

Personal Astro Auctions Flight Log in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

Hi,

I find I am having too few informations right now on my own flights won or lost, in order to perform better.

May I suggest that we can have a personal log (in addition to dashboard and the general flight log of all auctions) about all astro auctions where we participated, containing the following information:

- Astro Auction ID, date etc. (the usual data)
- Auction item
- MRP of the item
- Number of Tcredits at which the auction was won by the winner
- Number of Tcredits bid by myself in that particular auction
- Number of Tcredits earmarked by me in that auction
- My winnings in that auction (Rewardicals, VP etc.)
- Maybe additional data, not sure what could serve also, but there maybe some, while we already set this up...

In particular, comparing my bid to the winner's bid for an auction would allow me to see what it would have taken to win, and comparing my bids and the winning bid to the MRP price of the item and to the other winnings received by participating and earmarking TCredits would allow me to consider reasonability of my decisions.

I think it would not be that difficult to set this up, since the data should all be available. Maybe we would need to limit the numbers of auctions logged to about the last 50 or so (just guessing a figure), due to backup space needed. No idea, though, what is needed and available here. We are already backing up data for how many auctions? Should not need much additional space I guess.

It would be wonderful to have such detailled data available. Thank you.

18 posts

What Are the Techniques Used To Become One Of The Top Enrollers? in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

In short: paid PSA's from Triple Clicks offers. Mostly from third world, probably were paid some dimes by the advertiser for signing up. None of them was active for more than 2 days. No one left over. The supplier made cash, I paid for nothing, nothing else happened. Oh yes something staid: it has been an experience. Valuable because I learned something.

16 posts

What Should I Do? in Miscellaneous #Pricebenders #TCredits #VersaPoints

4 months ago

Hi Fidelis,

Please don't mistrust, there is no need for that. SFI has always delivered and will always do so. If support says you received your Tcredits then they should be there somewhere.

Once you change your mind and look up your transactions in your Tcredits ledger again, you might be astonished that you found them and ask yourself where they had been hiding from you all the time.

This is often the case in life in many areas. Who has not yet experienced having been searching for something and only found it when searched the very same place the fifth time or more? Where it was all the time!

When you change your thinking everything seems to have changed though it is all still the same. This is the power of inner change.

Enjoy your journey with SFI and your found again Tcredits!

9 posts

TCredit Astro Auction Observation in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TCredits #TripleClicks

4 months ago

I had the same question and wondered about it, but after having spent spontaneously too many Tcredits myself... I guess it was just the pleasure of maybe winning and also trying it out, doing first baby steps.

And I won! But paying too much, as said. While, maybe the additional prices have been worth it. Not sure. Would have to calculate everything. I won't do that.

The experience of winning felt great. Exceipt one Junior auction I had never won in Pricebender's. I did also not want to invest that much time as needed for the penny auctions and did not have a plan how to win, after the rules had been changed some time after I had won my first time. Austro Auctions are way easier to participate and to win.

In terms of spending too many tcredits in relation to the possible win, we need probably to watch how it will develop over time, once the first hypes are over.

7 posts

Can a reminder for the T-Time contest be set? in Suggestion Box #Contests #TCredits

4 months ago

Hi Slavoljub
I think reminding every hour would be a bit too much.
I get into the contest when I start my daily SFI routine and when I end it.
That way I am participating at least twice a day.
I won T-Time 77 times so far.
Make it a routine and daily habit and you won't forget it again. Or maybe occasionally in case you were disturbed or so, but then it will not be harmful.
Most important keep enjoying T-Time as well as the other contests and your whole SFI business.
Wishing you many more wins.
Frank

7 posts

Email Open Rates when you provide Value to your Prospects in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

6 months ago

Congrats for this opening rate. I thought 20% was high...

17 posts

Here I go thinking again. in Marketing #E365 #Marketing #Team Building

6 months ago

I think focussing on countries with affiliates who produce most sales could be more profitable. E365 is one important step but without sales you gain nothing. But how to find these countries... In my view those countries where most prospects delivered by sbuilder etc come from are not the most profitable, rather the contrary.

39 posts

Wrong Correct Answer in KOT in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

7 months ago

Please bear in mind that it is still a game.

Yes there are many answers that we consider must be wrong. But it's nothing else in daily life. How many times have we been right but yet been disappointed?

The real question is how to deal with such disappointments. Do we complain how unfair life is or do we shake it off, raise our heads and continue to pursue our goals, no matter what?

Take wrong answers in the games, as well as every disappointment in life, as just another opportunity to practice, learn and grow.

I wish you many correct answers, though, in Eager Zebra and in your life!

15 posts

Pending Requalification in VersaPoints #Leadership #Team Building #VersaPoints

7 months ago

Shedrack, your badge will display your rank at the end of the month before. So if you won't get EA by the end of May, starting June you will see a simple Affiliate badge, no more EA badge with pending requalification.

But why bother with this question at all, first of all? You are programming your mind with not getting EA, by dwelling on that possibility or fear.

Why not commit to get EA at any cost, no matter what it will take? Be willing to do any effort required and believe in becoming EA and that you can make it happen. Whatever you believe, you will be right.

I wish you much success and many months and years to come of staying EA and above, and becoming a true successful team leader. Imagine what it will be like, and enjoy those feelings already. Then do every day what is needed to create it.

Dream big, aim high.

16 posts

How do i get Rewardicals from localvanitia store? in Suggestion Box #Rewardical

8 months ago

Just found out that at least one of the search results for Switzerland is in reality situated in Italy... I won't try the others. Probably anyway none in Switzerland. Well, listing the city in the search results would have saved me the time and delusion.

16 posts

How do i get Rewardicals from localvanitia store? in Suggestion Box #Rewardical

8 months ago

I'd like to see the exact location of the store in the list appearing in the search. If I search for my location, there is no search result. If I search for "Switzerland", there is a small list. But I have no clue where these stores are located, unless I click through every single listed item. To see the store's city directly in the search list would improve the quality of the search results.

14 posts

What is the" x" letter word mean in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

9 months ago

The Eager Zebra games are as fair to us as the world is in general.

It is easy to blame the world, the economy, the boss, the neighbour, the authorities or Eager Zebra, if anything seems to be out of reach for us. But it's always our choice how we want to see it.

You could also state that all of these are extremely fair because all of us are confronted with the same.

Though you have clearly less chances than others in a certain area, you will for sure have better chances than others in other areas. Unfair to the others then? No, in this case we tend to see it as fair...

Not born rich? Unfair? Need to get some riches for yourself from the rich? Vote for communists in the elections... just kidding. See the world as fair instead, where basically everyone has the same opportunities. It's a question of mindset.

What you make from what you find is what counts. Blame anything and call it unfair and you will get very shabby results. Do you really want that?

Or do you want excellent results? Then change your mind. Train yourself until you can see the opportunities instead of seemingly impossibilities.

Read books like "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki or "Think And Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill (note the term "grow" here, not "get"... it's an inner game!). These will help you change your way of thinking and then you will for sure get better results in any field, no matter the conditions found.

Always make the best you can out of everything as it is. That's called success. Go and claim your share of it!

Hope this helps.

17 posts

I'm New... What Do I Do? Startup Guide for Success in Getting Started #Getting Started

9 months ago

Jan, please please do not quote the whole main post. I am seeing this again and again all over the forum. It makes posts unnecessary long. Do quotes only when you are referring to parts of the post or to other posts than the original. Thank you.

37 posts

How to make money in SFI - You're probably doing it wrong. in Compensation

10 months ago

This is the first concise recipe that I read about how to use SFI effectively. Can't remember to have seen put it this way in Launchpad or elsewhere. Thank you Andrew. I will use this for kind of restarting.

8 posts

Why our PSA's and CSA's don't work?or inactive? Notification! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

11 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

9 posts

SFI for development in Getting Started #Getting Started

11 months ago

Yes, it's true Hussein, SFI is a great place for growing your own business.

But don't underestimate what it does for your personal development.

Founding and developing your own business means that you are leaving the E (employee) and S (self employment) quadrants of the income world, according to Robert Kiyosaki, and start moving to the right side of the quadrants, the B (business owner) and later the I (investor) quadrants.

This means you (have to) develop a new mindset, a whole new way of thinking and looking at things.

If you are interested in this, read more about it in the books by Robert Kiyosaki, especially "The Business of the 21st Century".