Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

12x SUPPORT
Dakshesh S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

12 posts

Just wanted to know how to retain the EA status! in Getting Started #E365 #Leadership #VersaPoints

28 minutes ago

Syed if you become an EA in January then on 1st February VP again becomes zero. If you can afford I will strongly recommend to place an auto-delivery order for 125 tcredits which will give you 1500 VP every month to help you to retain your EA status.

6 posts

It seems that I see well in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

33 minutes ago

Mitjana congratulations for winning this item!

8 posts

Triple Clicks Product Reviews and Leniency in Sales #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 hour ago

Cindy it will be a little too much to expect from those, who had a bitter experience after purchasing a product, to give constructive comments.

2 posts

mentioning RT score next to Tcredit score on TC home page. in Suggestion Box #TripleClicks

1 hours ago

I have a suggestion to make. Will it be possible to mention RT score next to Tcredit score on TC home page?

5 posts

Eager Zebra leadership position introduced on TC home page in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

6 hours ago

I noticed today that leadership position is now visible on clicking 'EAGER ZEBRA LEADERBOARD' on TC page. It is a welcome change.

3 posts

S builder in Team Building #Team Building

1 day ago

Kumari S-builder is a cooperative advertising platform. Hence SFI does not give any guarantee on number of sign-ups. It all depends on chance. If you are lucky you may get good number of sign-ups.

22 posts

How to create the team? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

Abhay a very warm welcome to SFI. If you read lessons of LAUNCHPAD you will easily understand. You have to advertise as much as possible to build a large team of affiliates. Moreove if you get in touch with your sponsor he/she will guide you.

17 posts

Just keep going in Miscellaneous

2 days ago

George my sympathy is with you for your injury. However I could see that your spirit is not affected at all. Hats off to you!

12 posts

In it together in Team Building #Team Building

2 days ago

Saude well said. Indeed if you help downline only then can you succeed.

16 posts

How to explain to PSAs how to work in SFI? in Team Building #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

3 days ago

Lucky I feel you need tell him/her to read lessons of LAUNCHPAD. Irrespective of one's education and/or experience everybody will understand.

13 posts

SFI Communication in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

4 days ago

Bijesh please try by whitelisting SFI ONCE AGAIN. Hopefully that should solve your problem.

7 posts

A Small Guide To Free Advertising in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

6 days ago

Bijesh a great thread from which each and everybody can learn. Thanks a lot for the same.

11 posts

Unlocking The Door To Success! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

6 days ago

Randy thanks for this brilliant article useful for each and everybody.

15 posts

Great news in Getting Started #TripleClicks

7 days ago

Vladimir congratulations for winning in DAILY CROWN for 10 times. It is trmendously satisfying.
Incidently I have won it 40 times!

11 posts

Best Free Classified Ads Posting Sites in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

7 days ago

Bijesh it is a very very useful post for everybody. Thanks a lot for this thread.

18 posts

Is this another new thing? in Getting Started #Leadership

7 days ago

Bulelwa you were BTL in the last month. However this month you might not yet got 1500 VP. Hence you will be considered as an affiliate. That is the reason AFFILIATE badge is displayed. The moment you get 1500 VP you will re-qualify as an EA and as soon as you get 3000 VP you will be a BTL and badge will be displayed accordingly.

7 posts

My Active PSA in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

8 days ago

Julius all the points you mentioned are part of this game. One has to accept this reality.

89 posts

New EZ leaderboards and Monthly Champion badges in SFI News #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

8 days ago

Gery as usual you have come with a bundle of good news. Thanks a lot.

18 posts

Qualify EA before 10th and after 10th difference in Team Building #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

8 days ago

Rupak earning badges is not important for you?!

10 posts

Winner in today's TripleClicks DAILY CROWN Drawing in Recognition #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

8 days ago

Jadranka many congratulations for winning in DAILY CROWN. I can understand how elated you will be.

15 posts

Where to get more VersaPoints? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

8 days ago

Albert a very warm welcome to SFI. First and foremost will be reading all lessons of LAUNCHPAD.
You can earn versa points in many different ways without having to purchase any thing using the foolowing link:
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18240
I would also request you be in constant touch with your sponsor for proper guidance.

26 posts

An Updated Members' Guidance in Team Building #Team Building

9 days ago

Gliceria it is a post par excellence. Thank you from my bottom of heart for sharing such a wonderful thread.

36 posts

I'm missing the appreciation. LOL in Ask Gery

9 days ago

Eugene happy SFI joining anniversary (belated). Yours is a pretty long journey with SFI. I wish you the very best for all your future endeavours.

8 posts

The importance of Rewardicals & Auctions for team building in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

9 days ago

Benahmed a brilliant thread one again. I must say that you are one of gems of SFI! Thank you for this post.