Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

11x SUPPORT
Dakshesh S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

18 posts

Do you advertise? in Team Building #Team Building

6 hours ago

Sanja I thank you from bottom of my heart for your such a beautiful and useful post.

7 posts

Have you equip yourself to succeed in SFI in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

6 hours ago

Mercy you are absolutely correct because it is said that readers are leaders!

14 posts

Dont know how put this! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

6 hours ago

Basavaraj you bid was for 1 tcredit and not 101 as you mention. Only your pick the bid prediction was 101.

37 posts

ASTRO Will Not Allow Me To Play! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests

1 day ago

Bing many congratulations for your 17 wins. It is simply awesome!

8 posts

what do you do with games and moves won? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

1 day ago

Can somebody help in knowing what can be done with games and moves won in Astro Auctions. Moreover where can we see the total number of games and moves won till date? Thanks in advance.

14 posts

How To Build Active Team in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #PSA

3 days ago

Jagunmolu I liked your approach. I envy you because you have become STL in a very very short time! With your attitude I am sure you will be DTL in a very short time.

10 posts

I really like SFI in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Marketing

4 days ago

Charles welcome to SFI! The following tips will help you.
IMPORTANT TIPS FOR NEWCOMERS

Getting Started 30 Day Action Plan
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=63044

Doing the Work
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=82907

TripleClicks Booster Club
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=80173

The Diamond Plan
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=74596

12 posts

One word "YOU" causes Skeptical second thought. in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

5 days ago

Stephen congratulations for winning 1000 RT. It is definitely a good prize to win!

62 posts

Better understanding of Compression in Compensation #Compensation #Sales #Team Building

6 days ago

Liezel it is only after reading your post that I understood compression properly. Till now I was thoroughly confused. But not any more! Thanks a lot from bottom of my heart.

7 posts

Excited in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

6 days ago

Ethel it will be showing in your account the moment you claim it.

26 posts

I Got My Astro Auction First 5000 Badge in Miscellaneous #TripleClicks

8 days ago

Tommie even I got this badge! I am happy for it.

20 posts

Everyone who Entered "10" in Yesterdays Biz Quiz should... in Suggestion Box #TCredits

11 days ago

Yes Stephen I was surprised as well when my answer of 10 tcredits was rejected. I still feel 10 is the correct answer.

6 posts

A Process Like Making Cheese in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

11 days ago

Kimberley you have given a brilliant example. The comparison is perfect and appropriate. Thank you very much.

17 posts

Surprised by Card King in Eager Zebra

12 days ago

Mariji congratulations on winning t-credits by playing card king!

9 posts

Team budding in Getting Started #Team Building

12 days ago

Sumayya a very warm welcome to SFI! Yes it is a very good opportunity provided you continue with patience, positivity and perseverance. See you as DTL!

11 posts

Don't Miss The Bus! in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Marketing

13 days ago

Kingsley you are absolutely right while putting forward your point. Thank you very much for your post. It is a lesson for each and everybody.

21 posts

Giving up is easy! Winners never know this option!! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

16 days ago

Sampathkumar many many congratulations for a very long streak of 4 years. It is a very very long time indeed.
With the determination you have I am pretty sure that you will be diamond soon!

36 posts

Independence Day in Miscellaneous

16 days ago

Let me wish all americans happy independence day. 242 years is a pretty long period!

9 posts

missing group mailer section in weekly action portion in Miscellaneous

23 days ago

Have you all noted that for the last 2-3 days the group mailer section in weekly action portion of TO-DO list is missing?

10 posts

Inactive PSAs in Team Building #PSA #Team Building #TripleClicks

23 days ago

Nouta this is normal. Normally not more than 1% of your download will become active. However you have to keep sending them mails at regular intervals.

47 posts

Feeling Sad About My 2nd Year Anniversary With SFI in Team Building

23 days ago

Javani the your sponsor should have wished you. Anyway I liked your approach. Self motivation is very important in this kind of work.

14 posts

Building a strong team! in Team Building

24 days ago

Tracey it is a very good article. Hats off to you as a team leader. I feel you will become diamond soon!

7 posts

VP in Getting Started #Compensation

24 days ago

Arpan please keep checking the SCOREBOARD section. It will give you your VP country.

14 posts

How long does it take to get an order delivery in Nigeria in Sales #Marketing #Sales

26 days ago

Mercy it may take 60-80 days to receive purchased product.

18 posts

sponsor who are not interested any more in sfi in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #Marketing #Sponsor

27 days ago

Chukwuemeka please remember one thing that affiliates do not continue because of sponsor. One has to be self motivated to succeed. Besides FORUM is always there for guidance.