Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

11x SUPPORT
Dakshesh S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

25 posts

Many PSA and CSA are not active, what to do? in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

13 hours ago

Dil this problem is faced by each and every affiliate. The only thing you can do is communicate with them at regular intervals and be positive, patient and persevering.

8 posts

Need Help With Creating a Sitemap For My Blogger Blog in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sales

13 hours ago

Nedeljko happy SFI joining anniversary!

50 posts

Time to say goodbye in Miscellaneous

13 hours ago

Marijana it is definitely not a good news that you are quitting. Of course it is your decision. I wish you the very best for rest of your life. Good bye!

14 posts

Imagine! For a bid of only one TCredit, I won 1000 Rewardicals. in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #TCredits

2 days ago

Raymond many congratulations.This is the beauty of Astro Auctions.

109 posts

Prayer for my wife Claudia in Miscellaneous

19 days ago

Dale I pray to almighty god to cure her at the earliest.

6 posts

Localvantia store in Suggestion Box #Rewardical

22 days ago

Tanja it is your birthday today. Many happy returns on your birthday!
I am sorry that today I am not able to upload image for you.

5 posts

How to be good at SFI business in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

24 days ago

Snezana it is a great post very useful to each and everybody. Thanks a lot for sharing!

21 posts

How to earn money in Compensation #Astro Auctions #E365 #PSA

25 days ago

Manjinder a warm welcome to SFI. First and foremost please read all lessons of LAUNCHPAD. These will give some ideas how to earn money. Then you may contact your sponsor for any further help.

19 posts

The green bubble? in Miscellaneous

26 days ago

Carol green bubble means that the person is online and you can chat with him/her.

40 posts

how to stay motivated in Getting Started #Astro Auctions

26 days ago

Yes Padmini, a great post and very good comparison. I thank you for the same.

18 posts

auto-Delivery in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery

27 days ago

Godawattaliyanage to have auto-delivery on 1st of every month is ideal because you will have a full month available for its benefits.

13 posts

can we use gift certificate instead of t-credits for AA gateway? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

29 days ago

In one of his posts Mr. Gery Carson says,'Be sure to have some TCredits on hand so you can start using the new gateway when it debuts (you'll be transferring one TCredit to each new PRM your Gateway generates).'
I wandered if we can be allowed to issue gift certificates instead of tcredits?

70 posts

Does it make financial cents (sense) in Team Building #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

George my story is not much different from yours. The only difference is I have already completed 3 years and you have completed only 5 months!

9 posts

Winning of prices - no shipping in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Willie you will notice a red tab on left side of lower section of the item if it is not possible to ship to your country. In such cases you cannot bid.

18 posts

SFI Gold Team Leaders Growth Chart. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Maree it is an excellent thread and an eye opener too. Thanks a lot for such a nice and useful post.

14 posts

My 1st action as a STL = Suggesting an EDIT in Suggestion Box #Leadership

about 1 month ago

Sanjeev many congratulations for becoming STL. I hope that you will achieve this every month!

14 posts

YCD in astro auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

I feel that YCD can be allowed in astro auctions instead of disheartening red tab saying that 'you are not eligible'!

9 posts

Wow! 56 card straight today in Recognition #Contests #Eager Zebra #Marketing

about 1 month ago

John many congratulations. It is really very high score.

15 posts

R E S P E C T for Aretha Franklin, gone at 76 in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Yes Steve you are absolutely right. She would not have liked anybody mourning. She was a sensation.

10 posts

New members startup tips. in Team Building

about 1 month ago

Nkechi it is a nice thread very useful newcomers. Thanks a lot for sharing.

57 posts

Prayer Request!!! in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

John miracles do happen. I will definitely pray to god that he recovers fast and that once again he encourages you to continue with SFI!

18 posts

Getting sfi commission in Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Basheer normally commission is calculated between 10th and 12th. Payout will be around 15th. Moreover you get commission only when accumulated value is more than $20. Till then it will be in your SFI account.

10 posts

Delivery Of Auction Product Won in Pricebenders #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Alexander if you have won PSAs in auction then there is absolutely no problem. You will get them in your genealogy after 4-6 days of making the payment.