SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

KRISHNAMURTHY T.

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

163 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Johnna Ingram! in Recognition

14 hours ago

I wish you Happy SFI Anniversary & Congratulations on your success as E365 champion. It's a great achievement to be the champion of your class. Continue your good work and achieve higher ranks in SFI. I wish you all the very best.

193 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Patrica Allbritton! in Recognition

1 day ago

I wish you Happy SFI Anniversary & Congratulations on your success as E365 champion. It's a great achievement to be the champion of your class. Continue your good work and achieve higher ranks in SFI. I wish you all the very best.

188 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Abderrafia Elbounanai! in Recognition

2 days ago

I wish you very happy SFI anniversary & Congratulations on your success as E365 champion. It's a great honor to be the champion of your class. Keep up good work and the momentum. I wish you great success in SFI.

221 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Darko Jovanovski! in Recognition

3 days ago

189 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Chibuzo Agwu Udo! in Recognition

4 days ago

195 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion PANKAJ KUMAR! in Recognition

5 days ago

187 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Matthew Omiyode! in Recognition

6 days ago

205 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Nico Grobler ! in Recognition

7 days ago

202 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Dave Ehrlinger! in Recognition

8 days ago

203 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Jasmina Stojkovic! in Recognition

10 days ago

187 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Dejana Stupar! in Recognition

11 days ago

178 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Gifted Sule! in Recognition

12 days ago

191 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Benson Bekinga! in Recognition

13 days ago

32 posts

Self explanatory Names for Gift Certificates in Suggestion Box

14 days ago

It's a very good suggestion to exchange the Rewardicals to 'Gift Certificates' to buy TripleClicks products and also to gift them to PSA's/CSA's.

I have one more suggestion: The 'Rewardical Tokens' earned by playing EZ games, Astro auctions, Daily Grand, Daily Crown and other activities should be permitted to exchange for Dollars ($) and that amount be added to the respective affiliate's monthly commission and paid along with the monthly commission on 10th of every month.

We have options now to exchange these rewardicals for Dollars for Charity. Those who wants to donate for charity let them do that. Others who want that money be added to their monthly commission account be permitted. That way affiliates who are earning a meager amount of commission will be able to earn some extra amount and be enthused to do more activities in SFI and play more games to earn more Reawrdical tokens. They can do that only by purchasing TCredits. When they buy and spend money in dollars, they should be able to earn in dollars.

EZ Games and PB/Astro Auctions are played by using TCredits which are purchased by paying in dollars. But why there is restriction to exchange those rewardicals for dollars and added to their commission account?. I hope Mr. Gery and the SFI Management will give due consideration to this point.

192 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion noraogo felix ouedraogo! in Recognition

14 days ago

189 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Boncho Bonev! in Recognition

15 days ago

219 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Riccardo Lanfredi! in Recognition

16 days ago

I wish you very happy SFI anniversary & Congratulations on your success as E365 champion. It's a great honor to be the champion of your class. Keep up good work and the momentum. I wish you great success in SFI.

198 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Joy Amadi-ibole ! in Recognition

17 days ago

177 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Olufemi Adejumo! in Recognition

18 days ago

193 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Gordana Laslo! in Recognition

19 days ago

181 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion S├ębastien Goulette! in Recognition

20 days ago

55 posts

Celebrating 21st year! in Team Building #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

20 days ago

Hearty congratulations to SFI on it's 20th Anniversary. I take this opportunity to thank Mr. Gery, his wonderful associates
who were with him during this 20 years of successful journey. Congratulations to all the affiliates and the supporting staff in SFI on this memorable day.

193 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion David Williams! in Recognition

21 days ago

182 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Visnja Racic! in Recognition

22 days ago

206 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Concepcion Vivas! in Recognition

25 days ago