Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

KRISHNAMURTHY T.

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

124 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Bruna Badoino! in Recognition

3 hours ago

Congratulations Bruna Badoino on your success as E365 champion. It's a great achievement to be the champion of your class. Continue your good work and achieve higher ranks in SFI. I wish you all the very best.

215 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Endurance Onyeanusi! in Recognition

1 day ago

Congratulations Mr. Endurance Onyeanusi on your success as E365 champion. It's a great achievement to be the champion of your class. Continue your good work and achieve higher ranks in SFI. I wish you all the very best.

212 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion David Pauley! in Recognition

2 days ago

Congratulations Mr. David Pauley on your success as E365 champion. It's a great achievement to be the champion of your class. Continue your good work and achieve higher ranks in SFI. I wish you all the very best.

229 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Robert Taylor! in Recognition

3 days ago

Congratulations Mr. Robert on your success as E365 champion. Wish you very happy anniversary and great success in SFI.
Maintain momentum and continue your good work.

209 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Henry Okoh! in Recognition

5 days ago

Congratulations Mr. Henry Okoh on your success as E365 champion. It's a great achievement to be the champion of your class. Continue your good work and achieve higher ranks in SFI. I wish you all the very best.

197 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Tim Dunn! in Recognition

6 days ago

Congratulations on your success as E365 champion. It's a great achievement to be the champion of your class. Continue your good work and achieve higher ranks in SFI. I wish you all the very best.

236 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Donald Gustason Jr! in Recognition

7 days ago

Congratulations Mr.Donald Gustason Jr on your success as E365 champion. It's a great achievement to be the champion of your class. Continue your good work and achieve higher ranks in SFI. I wish you all the very best

194 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Marivic Bedico! in Recognition

8 days ago

Congratulations Ms. Marivic Bedico on your success as E365 champion. It's a great achievement to be the champion of your class. Continue your good work and achieve higher ranks in SFI. I wish you all the very best.

213 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Carlton Moore! in Recognition

9 days ago

Congratulationss Mr. Carlton Moore on your success as E365 champion.
I wish you great success in SFI.

243 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Daniela Merz! in Recognition

11 days ago

Congratulations Ms. Daniela Merz on your success as E365 champion. It's a great achievement to be the champion of your class. Continue your good work and achieve higher ranks in SFI. I wish you all the very best.

225 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Lidija Stefanovska! in Recognition

12 days ago

Congratulations Ms. Lidija Stefanovska on your success as E365 champion. It's a great achievement to be the champion of your class. Continue your good work and achieve higher ranks in SFI. I wish you all the very best.

211 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Dave Holmberg! in Recognition

13 days ago

Congratulations Mr. Dave Holmberg on your success as E365 champion. It's a great achievement to be the champion of your class. Continue your good work and achieve higher ranks in SFI. I wish you all the very best.

216 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Stanislav Dragisic! in Recognition

14 days ago

Congratulations on your success as E365 champion. It's a great achievement to be the champion of your class. Continue your good work and achieve higher ranks in SFI. I wish you all the very best.

136 posts

Congratulations Leon McKee, our new Diamond Team Leader in Recognition #Leadership #Sponsor

14 days ago

Congratulations Mr. Leon McKee on your success as a Prestigious 'Diamond Team Leader'. You are a real inspiration to
many of us in SFI.

213 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Mile MitreskI! in Recognition

16 days ago

216 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Milica Roganovic! in Recognition

17 days ago

Congratulations Ms. Military on your success as E365 champion.

214 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Melinda Stenersen! in Recognition

18 days ago

236 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Suada Ruznic! in Recognition

19 days ago

236 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Maja Stojanova! in Recognition

20 days ago

Congratulations Ms. Maja Stojanova on your success as E365 champion. It's a great achievement to be the champion of your class. Continue your good work and achieve higher ranks in SFI. I wish you all the very best.

232 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Zsuzsa Majorosné Aradi! in Recognition

21 days ago

Congratulations Ms. Zsuzsa.

221 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Michael Anderson! in Recognition

24 days ago

Congratulations Mr. Michael for qualifying as E365 champion. I wish great success in SFI.

223 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Nedeljko Stjepanovic! in Recognition

26 days ago

Congratulations Mr. Nedeljko on your succeed as E365 champion.

215 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Marilyn Cabcaban! in Recognition

28 days ago

Congratulations on your success as E365 champion. Keep up the momentum. I wish you all the very best in this business.

227 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Goran Pehar-Ljoljić! in Recognition

29 days ago

Congratulations Mr. Goran Pehar-Ljoljić on your success as E365 champion. It's a great achievement to be the champion of your class. Continue your good work and achieve higher ranks in SFI. I wish you all the very best.

220 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ronald Erskine! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations E365 champion. I wish you great success in SFI.