Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

64x SUPPORT
Elizabeta P.

Macedonia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

8 posts

Versa point Increase in Suggestion Box #VersaPoints

2 days ago

Pema increasing VP will nor earn you money here, they are only for your status.
Focus on sales on your team, duplicate yourself grow this business. Qualify for EVERY type of compensation with as little as 1500 VP a month.
Good luck.

32 posts

i need help plz in Getting Started #Getting Started

2 days ago

Welcome to SFI. The main focus for "doing business" are the Launchpad lessons.
www.sfimg.com/launchpad/

You can supplement and further your SFI knowledge with:
The Compensation Plan
www.sfimg.com/reference/compPlan

and the Diamond Plan
www.sfimg.com/theplan/

Sales, sponsoring and duplication are the keys to your successful business.

Your are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Log in every day, always read the SFI News and participate in the Forum posts. I wish you all the best.

7 posts

How Can We Stop Fraud in Rewardical.com in Marketing #Rewardical

2 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

6 posts

Can you optimise your Rewardical ECA store listing? in ECA Program #ECA

5 days ago

Benjamin when we applied for RECA we have categories to pick.
And as you mention if you need Samsung Galaxy you will type Phones Accessories.
This is categories

Whatever we put on the description our RECAs shows in search engines according to our categories.
If you like Samsung then search as i mention before.
Look what is showing when i type Samsung Galaxy.

Beti.

7 posts

Is there any CV for S-Builder? in Compensation #Compensation #Sales #TripleClicks

6 days ago

Hi Boby no there is no CV for S builder purchase. You can check on triple clicks thet if you open tab toolbox on S builder.

23 posts

Auction won, no 100 Tcredits in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TCredits

8 days ago

Yes but i dint notice that was Astro as i mention im quote of my post i must put my eyeglasses.

23 posts

Auction won, no 100 Tcredits in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TCredits

8 days ago

Wow, i didn't notice that was AA sorry I have to put my eyeglasses.
Did you get an email that you won that auction?
If you did contact support,

23 posts

8 days ago

Maybe because you haven't paid that auction? Just go in member center and scroll down to pay first then you have wath have you won.
Good luck and have a nice day.
Congratulations on auction winning.

7 posts

Transferring Affiliates? in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

8 days ago

Hi
First of all, let's clarify where this tool is located, what the restrictions are, and how to use it:

Go to your Genealogy.
Choose the Reassign tab. All affiliates who are eligible to be reassigned (i.e. see restrictions below) will be designated by a checkbox.
Check a box for someone whom you want to reassign.
Enter the SFI ID number of the person to whom you want the reassignment(s) into the popup's field and click OK. Make sure you have the right ID number!
Go down your list and check other boxes for any other affiliates you wish to reassign, entering the appropriate SFI ID numbers in the reassignment popup field.
When you're done selecting the affiliates you wish to reassign, click the Reassign selected affiliates button.

The reassignment now appears in the recipient's Genealogy. He or she will also receive an e-mail notification from SFI for each reassignment. Keep in mind that you can only reassign your personally sponsored affiliate. Additionally, an affiliate can be reassigned only ONCE.

And yes they return to you if they sponsor opt out.
Good luck.

7 posts

Localvantia should work in Suggestion Box #Localvantia #Marketing #Rewardical

9 days ago

Dear Friedrich, i agree with you but in my country, people are so skeptical
about any online business, that i have been even insulted when I was talking about Localvantia so I give up
Have a nice day/ night.
Beti.

9 posts

VIZIJA ... in Southern Europe #Leadership #TCredits #VersaPoints

9 days ago

Pozdrav slazem se sa vama bez vizije nema nista ni u zivotu a kamoli u mreznom marktingom. Postavite cilj, idete ka njemu, ostvarite.
Lepi pozdrav .
Beti.

18 posts

What Are the Techniques Used To Become One Of The Top Enrollers? in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

9 days ago

Gomer, I am one of ECA who sells PSA and I assure you that my campaigns are global, which means that I set to the whole world. So the fact you claiming that ECA sales low-quality PSAs it is not correct at least not for me.
When member purchase PSA must be online to welcome them. In fact, most of my regular costumers have Team Leaders from my campaigns, i know that because i am in contact regularly with my costumers.

One more thing why you saying that your badge will go from BTL to EA?
Many Team Leaders leave SFI because they stop working and that is advertising and build downline not just stay with 5 members for years and collecting former matching who was great for all.
Just my opinion and have the nice day, stay positive and keep building your Team.
Beti.

18 posts

What Are the Techniques Used To Become One Of The Top Enrollers? in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

9 days ago

Hi Rania maybe you know i mention before i do Ad words almost every second day that is my way to be on Top Enrollers almost every day.

21 posts

Free Advertising: Facebook Vs Google in Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building #TripleClicks

9 days ago

David, I didn't mention it is free from Kinglsy post I understand that is for paid and free advertising, so as you mention one PSA cost me 0.094$ which is almost 0$. So yes i prefer to pay 0.094$ on google and advertising on Facebook for free.

21 posts

Free Advertising: Facebook Vs Google in Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building #TripleClicks

10 days ago

Kingsley, i prefer both
Yesterday for only 13$ I get in my team 138 PSA from Google Ads
Of course, we can always be advertising free on Google + communities if you don't spam them and don't break rules.
I prefer Facebook for selling my products and i have PRM almost every day and yes sales too.
So i vote for both, but let us not forget :
Pinterest i love it great for attracting PRM
Linkedin, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube.
Have a nice day.
Beti P.

7 posts

Delivery time in Ask Gery #Sales

13 days ago

Nicholas DHL is costing too much to be used as a delivery method, most of the products from Triple Clicks are from ECA s
and that work drop shipping, that why is delivery long because shipping is free.
You may in another hand to contact the owner of ECA that product to be shipped faster, but this will be much expensive.
Have a nice day.

7 posts

How do I market SFI product online in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

15 days ago

Hi Akinis nice to see that SFI is true
And for the facebook account, you can always make changes in settings on your FB account an input your real pieces of information.
Nice will be if you create Fan Page, and post 2 to 3 times a week about this amazing opportunity.
Plus you can advertise on Facebook groups, there are millions on Facebook.
Search: work from home, earn money online, post your ads here etc...
But be careful not too many postings in groups you may get be blocked.
Build engagement, People are more likely to join in when they see other people commenting!

37 posts

New Diamond Team Leader in Recognition

16 days ago

Congratulations!

12 posts

Gold Team Leader - Emilija Andonska in Recognition

18 days ago

Congratulations To Emilija and to you Vera
You doing amazing job

8 posts

Congratulations to my Team! in Recognition #Leadership #Team Building

18 days ago

Congratulations on fantastic work
Keep up the amazing work and success is yours
All the best in this amazing company
Beti P.

99 posts

I Became STL in 4 days! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

19 days ago

Congratulations on your achievements, Chuks!
Keep up with a good and positive attitude i am sure you be a great leader, in fact, you already are Team Leader.
Nice to see some positive yang men who understand SFI and Compensation Plan.
Good Luck.
Beti P.