Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

13x SUPPORT
Donald K.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

24 posts

About the 4 CSAs. in Compensation

9 days ago

Hi Mihai,

Sorry to hear about your team.
Try not to look back on it, but instead, look forward to building a bigger and better team.

One of the advantages I see in adding new co-sponsors to the team is that more people will be making money.
While it's true that we do not make money directly from anyone in our upline, including co-sponsors, they are there to help you succeed in your business, and can be considered a great source of new information and methods that some others may not have. I would encourage everyone to take advantage of these new resources.
And who knows, you may even make a new friend or 2 along the way.
In my opinion, this is a huge benefit for everyone.

Building Something Bigger and Better Every Single day
Y'all Stay Blessed
Donald K.

38 posts

I have 24,775 Rewardicals Tokens... How would you use them? in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #Sales #VersaPoints

13 days ago

Oh my gosh!!
Now THAT'S thinking outside the box.
Somebody bring me a calculator.
How many Rewardicals did you say that was?

Tommie,
Your question brings 2 things to mind.
Mass accumulation of Rewardicals could lead to profit if you were to use them to invest in either silver, or Bitcoin. Both of which have been stagnant of late.
On the other hand, since you are a huge advocate for free advertising, I'm going to guess that you earned the biggest portion of them for free, so why not use them to add more free affiliates to your team?
I tend to agree with Michael A. on this one. And I would encourage every new affiliate to consider this:
Earn as many Rewardicals as you can every month.
Use what you need to enhance your rank, if need be.
Use what you can to enhance your team.
Repeat, until this part of the process is no longer needed.
Then, save away.

Just my opinion.
Y'all Stay Blessed
Donald K.

13 posts

Prestige Domain in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

18 days ago

Congratulations George on your new domain.

Typically, once you have it set up, you should be able to find it on your "My Gateways" page at the bottom of the page.
As for how to use it, place that link on as many ad sites as you can, as often as you can. The rewards will greatly outweigh the time you spend on it.

Good luck to you, and again, congrats.
Donald K.

10 posts

Advance Status in Miscellaneous #TCredits #Team Building #VersaPoints

19 days ago

Hi Violet,

I did mine this morning, and it took just over an hour to come through.
However, with the work being done throughout the system today, it may take a little longer for you.
I don't believe there is any reason for concern.

Donald K.

10 posts

Hit tracking insufficiency in Marketing #Marketing #TripleClicks

21 days ago

Thank you very much. You really understood what I am looking for. I'll check them out.

You're quite welcome sir.
I'd be curious to know what you thoughts are on each of them once you have a chance to get set up.

10 posts

Hit tracking insufficiency in Marketing #Marketing #TripleClicks

21 days ago

Hi John,

Have you looked into some of the free link tracking sites?
Bit.ly is great for creating custom links, and their tracking system works very well. All of the info that you require will be given to you. You can even use it to create tags for each link, which are great on sites where hashtags may be used, such as Instagram, and Twitter.
Another one that I like to use that gives much more in depth info, is ClickMeter. ClickMeter allows you to create custom links, mask them if you'd like, and you can track not only the country, but it will also show you if it is a bot, spider, or a true human, and what internet provider they used. It gives the number of unique clicks, as well as the number of times the link is clicked by each individual. They even give you the IP address. It's easy to use as training materials are provided.

I use both of these, and have found them both to be very accurate, and useful.

I hope that helps a bit.
Donald K.

11 posts

A Lesson on Building a Dedicated Team in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

21 days ago

This past weekend, as many of you know, was a Memorial Day Holiday for those of in the U.S.
For those that don't know, Memorial Day is a holiday set aside for us to commemorate, and honor, our fallen soldiers, and is always a 3 day weekend.
Many folks will take the time to go to the lake, spend time with friends and family, have a cookout, or travel to a memorial (cemetery) to reflect on a fallen family member.

That being said, I'd like to share with you my experiences over the weekend, what led up to it, and the end result.
I know what you must be thinking. “How can this possibly have anything to do with me, and building a dedicated team?”
You'll see.

It's no secret that I absolutely love the game of pool (billiards). It's been one of my greatest passions, and a goal of mine to be able to put a team together that is strong enough to handle the pressure of a national tournament. I've spent several years assembling a team that I thought could do just that, and this past weekend was the ultimate test for us.
I spent 3 days in a pool hall with 2 teams I have put together over the years, playing in one of the most grueling tournaments I have ever played in. A trip to Las Vegas to play in the national championships was on the line.
The 1st team is small, 4 players, and is considered to be some of the best of the mid-level players. My Masters team. Each player on this team knows each other very well, our strengths and weaknesses, and we all handled the pressure very well. (Unfortunately, we got knocked out in the semi-finals)

I spent many years putting the other team together. It consists of 8 players of all skill levels, 2 through 7, with 7 being the best. 4 of us have been together for over 4 years, and are dedicated to one goal, getting to the finals at the national level. 1 player was brought in a couple of years ago. She has bonded well, and is also dedicated to the team.
3 of them came on just recently, within the last 6 months, and have never had the chance to play a tournament like we played over the weekend. Of these 3, one is a higher skill level, one is mid-level (although he should be lower. He was raised up a level right before this match), and the third is a very low skill level, and has never won a match. (These last 2 are a married couple. That's important.)
I've had several months to evaluate these players before this weekends match.
The higher skill level player is very self centered, and feels that everything should be about him. Regardless of any strategy I have put together for us to win, he feels he should play every match. He always sits by himself, and the only interaction he has with team is when he impatiently asks to play.
Needless to say, he threw a temper tantrum during the course of our weekend, bringing the team spirit down. He lost the match I put him in, and stormed out, and did not return the 2nd day. Obviously, he is not dedicated to the success of the team, and as a result of his actions, has been released from the team.

My dedication to my team can never be disputed. I wanted to win it for the team. Being the captain, I alone bear the burden of deciding who should play, and who should not. Unfortunately, the married couple did not get to play because of MY lack of faith in them to get it done under this type of pressure. I honestly thought they were good with it when I asked them to sit back, and let the rest of us shoulder the burden, and the stress. I tried to let them know that they are an important part of the team, whether they play or not. I looked at it as a great learning experience for them. The rest of us treated them like family the entire weekend, but it was not enough.

To break it all down, we lost as a team in the semi-final round. Heartbreaking, to say the least.
The worst part of it all is that the married couple left without saying a word. They let the team know later that they no longer wanted to be a part of the team. They wouldn't say it, but I am certain that my decision to not play them, left them feeling isolated, and unimportant to the team. So they quit.

On one hand, I feel horrible about it because I know now that I should have found a way to use them, and make them feel useful. On the other hand, had they been dedicated to the team, they would have seen what the rest of us were trying to do for them, and they would have stayed.

Folks, there are 2 lessons here that I wish to convey to everyone.
#1) Don't ever leave anyone on your team sitting on the sidelines. Whether they are doing well or not, you need to find a way to help them understand just how important they are, not only to their business, but to the team as a whole. Sometimes, just being there for them is enough. Others may need to be given a small task to keep them interested. Whatever it takes, it's on us as team leaders to keep them motivated. If we do not, we will lose them.
#2) Always remember that, no matter how hard we try, some will never commit. They will never be happy until they find what's right for them, and they will leave.

My take on the matter is this: Build, rebuild, and rebuild some more, no matter how long it takes, until you find the right combination of players that are willing to commit to their success, and the success of the team.
Don't stress over those that leave. SWSWSW......Move on.

And above all, don't ever give up.
Y'all Stay Blessed
Donald K.

25 posts

Auto Send/Auto Compose in Suggestion Box #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

23 days ago

Hello Shedrack,

As we can see in Launchpad lesson #3: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=31&referrer=search
every new signup is automatically given a link to your welcome letter as soon as they sign up.
As an added bonus, SFI sends out multiple letters on your behalf encouraging all new signups to be active, as well as what their next steps should be.
As seen here: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=211643&referrer=search

I hope that helps a bit.
Donald K.

12 posts

Loosing the Status in Getting Started #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hello Nisar,

I must say I like your dedication.
Have you taken a look at the Payment Options available to you in your country?
If you are not sure how to do this, simply go to Tripleclicks, and open your Member Center in the top right.
From there you can click on Payment Options. www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/payment_options.php

If you have already tried this, with no luck, then it may be an issue for support.

Best of luck to you sir,
Donald K.

5 posts

Where do I find the team that brings my team with me? in Getting Started #Compensation #Getting Started #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Bensaad,

If I understand correctly, you are looking for your Co-sponsored affiliates?
They can be found, just like your Sponsored affiliates, within your genealogy tab, using the Quick Filter.

I hope that helps.
Donald K.

10 posts

Breaks Bring Greater $uccess!!!-YaHoo!!! in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Hi Bruce,

I have to agree 100%.
I, for one, am a firm believer in the value of taking a nap.
I've found that the older I get, the less sleep I get at night. As strange as it may sound, I have discovered that if I take a nap about mid-afternoon, I sleep much better at night. (No need to say it, I know I ain't right. )
The point is, I am much more focused, and productive, when I take that short nap every day.

I'll leave you with a little snippet about naps from the National Sleep Foundation:
sleepfoundation.org/sleep-topics/napping

"As a nation, the United States appears to be becoming more and more sleep deprived. And it may be our busy lifestyle that keeps us from napping. While naps do not necessarily make up for inadequate or poor quality nighttime sleep, a short nap of 20-30 minutes can help to improve mood, alertness and performance. Nappers are in good company: Winston Churchill, John F. Kennedy, Ronald Reagan, Napoleon, Albert Einstein, Thomas Edison and George W. Bush are known to have valued an afternoon nap."

Good company indeed.
Y'all Stay Blessed
Donald k.

4 posts

Auctions paused in Bug Reports #Pricebenders

about 1 month ago

Hi,

I don't believe it was just you.
Looks like the server went down for a bit. Might take some time for everything to get up and running again.

Hope that helps,
Donald K.

24 posts

Marketing experience in Marketing

2 months ago

Oh my.....
Glecy, do you know how hard it is to type when you can't stop laughing? Just sayin'...
What a great story, and it should be a reminder to everyone to do some proper research before joining any site.

Folks, if you don't know, forums, when used correctly, can be a great way to market yourself, and your business. You might be surprised by the number of marketers out there that are willing to mention you and your business in a post, as long as you do the same for them. Think about what it would do for your business to have other marketers outside of SFI driving traffic to your business.

Want to know the best forums to join for this? Simply go to your search bar and type in "Marketing Forums".
I'm pretty sure "Badass" won't be on the list. LOL ( I still can't stop laughing.)

Y'all Stay Blessed
Donald K.

3 posts

Marketing Benefit of pay per click (PPC) in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Hi Ebireri P.,

I don't think it's necessary. There are a multitude of free options out there that can get the same results. However, it takes a great deal more time to implement them, and the results are much slower.

I would recommend doing a Forum search using the term "PPC", as the subject has been brought up on numerous occasions.
One of our PTL's, who is also a Top Enroller on a regular basis, Elizabeta P., gave us a great, detailed description, on what she does with PPC on a daily basis. You can check out her post here:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1324298#post-1324298

I hope that helps,
Stay Blessed
Donald K.

7 posts

Missing-ECA refferal commission in Compensation

3 months ago

Hi,

Mine is missing as well.
However, I went back through the news article on the launch of Rewardical.com :
news.sfimg.com/2018/01/31/eca-program-moving-to-rewardical-com/

I found this in the Q&A section, and thought it might help a bit.

Q: What about the 10% royalty on TripleClicks ECA sales for those sellers who were not retained at TripleClicks?
If they are no longer selling products at TripleClicks, there is no more CV being generated and, hence, no more royalties available to be paid. However, you’ll still be their referrer on record, and should they choose to move to Rewardical, you can automatically earn 10-1 Referral Tokens on all their sales.

Stay Blessed Y'all
Donald K.

22 posts

New member in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 months ago

Welcome aboard Jasper.

Have you talked to your sponsor yet? If not, that's a great place to start.
If you have questions for the Forum, you should use the search bar first to find answers that may have been already submitted.
Taking some time to read the Launchpad training above: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/ will help in answering some of your questions as well.

To your success.
And again, welcome aboard. We hope to see you often.
Donald K.

9 posts

how can I find SFI TripleClicks products only in Sales #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

4 months ago

I had to quote myself here because your question has raised another question if you add exclusive "physical" products to the list.
I could not find a link, or a page, anywhere, that lists ONLY physical products sold and shipped by Tripleclicks exclusively.
Silver bars, laundry soap, etc.
Perhaps I have overlooked something? If not, it would certainly be a helpful addition.
Don't you think?

9 posts

how can I find SFI TripleClicks products only in Sales #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

4 months ago

Hi Sherwood,

When you go to TC, click on the "Buy" button. Scroll down just a bit, and you will see this on the right hand side:
SFI
Affiliate-Only TCredit Packs
Eager Zebra Promo Items
ECA Promo Items
Miscellaneous
SFI Books
SFI Promo Items
TripleClicks Promo Items

Hope that helps.
Donald K.

19 posts

Online store that accepts bit coin only in ECA Program

4 months ago

Sherwood,

We can use Tripleclicks as a good example of this. The prices are set with a stable dollar amount. The amount of Bitcoin used for the purchase, however, will fluctuate depending on current market value.
So, yes, you are absolutely correct. Only the profit margin will change.

19 posts

4 months ago

John,
I like the idea of Litecoin being used for payment. It seems a bit more stable than a lot of the others.
I recently got involved with the launch of a new ad site that uses Litecoin to pay commissions as well as paying for their products. Members are jumping in quickly.
They use Coinpayments.net as the payment processor, but one of the requirements is that members already have an e-wallet for coins set up. Coinbase, in my opinion is a good one for this.
(Just some ideas for setup, folks, for those that may ask.)
You've been here longer than most, so your thoughts on SFI using another alt-coin will likely raise some eyebrows.
One question that comes to mind is this, where are we going with Rewardicals? Is it possible that they could become part of a blockchain down the road?
I guess only Gery can answer that question. What do you think?

19 posts

4 months ago

Hi Benjamin,

I believe "Caution" is the word of the day here.
While some in the crypto world believe Bitcoin could reach monumental highs in value by the end of this year, there are others that believe it to be a bubble that will likely burst, and crash.
I think the question you need to ask yourself is, without a backup payment plan in place, Paypal, Payza, Credit cards, etc., are you willing to risk it all should Bitcoin come crashing down?
Just a thought.....

By the way, I like your idea, I just think you need to look at both the pro's and con's very thoroughly before diving in.
If you haven't already done so, talking to a local banker might give you a chance to look at all of the options within your country.

Stay Blessed
Donald K.

9 posts

Tcredits in Getting Started #E365 #TCredits

4 months ago

Hi Vivian,

As long as you remain qualified, these benefits are paid out with commissions on the 10th of the following month.

Hope that helps.
Donald K.

12 posts

New Look to a Great Resource in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

4 months ago

Hi Jim,

Definitely a much cleaner look. Everything you could possibly hope to learn here, and more.

Thanks for the info.
I'm going right to the Stream Tab with this one.

Y'all have a great day,
Donald K.

18 posts

Unknown caller in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

6 posts

Leadership Page in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

4 months ago

Hi Roberta,

This may be a great idea for the Suggestion Box. Could be useful in generating more activity among up and coming Team Leaders.
In the meantime, if you have someone that is asking for help with this, you can always have them send a screenshot, or do a screen share.
Screen share can be done for free, and is very simple.
I like Skype for it myself: www.skype.com/en/features/screen-sharing/

Great suggestion.
Stay Blessed
Donald K.