Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

20x SUPPORT
Leeanne M.

Australia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

68 posts

Why deceit? in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

14 days ago

When people first look into SFI they have no idea what it is they are looking at. They haven't had the experience that we have and so don't know that this is a legitimate business opportunity. Some, to ensure they are not subjected to spam they use false email addresses while they have a look around to see if they like what they see. They are being deceptive, but in a self-protective way. It isn't always the case that their motivation is dishonest. Unfortunately it does mean that they often miss out on all that SFI has to offer.

75 posts

Biz Quiz Correct Answers Percentage in Miscellaneous #Contests

about 1 month ago

You current score indicates you have answered around 377 questions. With this many questions answered correctly each correct answer is worth approximately 0.02%. So ti can take a lot of consecutive correct answers to advance you score by a percentage point. And each question means the percentage value of a correct answer diminishes slightly. The more questions you have answered the harder it becomes to increase you percentage score.

But don't let this discourage you, remember the point of Biz Quiz is really to help you learn about SFI.

17 posts

Please Sir Gery in VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

There is an old saying "Be careful what you wish for". Reducing the exchange rate between Rewardicals and Versa Points would just have the affect of reducing the value of Versa Points. While they have no direct monetary value VP determine rank which then determines entitlement to levels of income. Making it easier to reach higher levels has the potential to spread the available income more thinly, benefiting nobody.

6 posts

I don't easily believe what others say in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

9 posts

Red tabs remain green in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Are you sure this is happening after an "SFI Day"? The "day" for the SFI site is determined by the time at SFI headquarters, not by our location in the world. Is it possible that while you have checked on separate days in South Africa, they are on the same day in the USA?

I know, for example, that the tabs I have turned green today will not revert to red until 2:30 tomorrow afternoon my local time.

37 posts

Is it correct? in VersaPoints

3 months ago

Once you have completed the three Stream Posts which are awarded Versa Points subsequent posts are not counted by the To Do list. That number will remain zero until the new week begins as it is a record of the points you have earned, not how many posts you have made.

37 posts

Is it correct? in VersaPoints

3 months ago

Remember with Stream posts it is not only the month, but also the week that matters. From the above screen shot it would appear that you have already made three Stream posts during the week commencing 28th October, but before 1st November. I had a similar experience.

10 posts

We missed 5 VPs! in Miscellaneous #Contests #VersaPoints

3 months ago

With Spins & Win discontinued affiliates will have to give some thought to what other methods are available to generate VP's. There are many options. One is to undertake activities that win Rewardicals and to redeem these for VP. At the curent rate of 1 VP for every Rewardical redeemed, 15 Rewardicals will replace a Spin & Win.

Rather than sitting back waiting for SFI to compensate fro the loss of Spin & Win, I suggest take action to fill the gap for yourself.

8 posts

How to contact PRMs who joined through Eager Zebra game links? in Team Building #Eager Zebra #Team Building #TripleClicks

3 months ago

As James has said, there is no need to contact them. Corporate will do marketing to PRM's. In fact we are expressly forbidden from contacting PRM's.

All PRM's will be looked after by corporate, ensuring a consistent, professional approach. So just sit back and enjoy the commissions.

133 posts

Kudos to our top Forum Gurus! in SFI News

3 months ago

I would just like to endorse what Gery said in response to your post Christine. You deserve the recognition that you have received. It is not something you have claimed it has been awarded because of the quality of your contribution. It has nothing to do with time in the business, or quantity of posts, it is how much value you add to the community.

So, be proud of the accolade and ignore the petty jealousy that moves others to make disparaging remarks.

7 posts

The urgency of contacting new PSAs in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Great message David, there is no doubt that there is no such thing as "too soon" when reaching out to new PSA's.

It's important for a number of reasons not least of which is that at first glance SFI can appear quite daunting. Having a friendly message from someone welcoming me and telling me they were going to help me find my way certainly helped in those early, confusing days.

12 posts

English translation in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

13 posts

Become Forum Guru in Recognition

5 months ago

Congratulations Timan. I can understand your feeling at achieving the rank of Forum Guru. It means not only are you an active member of the community but you are making a contribution to that benefits of others, and that has been recognised.

10 posts

What do I need to do to be winning the Biz Quiz? in Miscellaneous

5 months ago

Correctly answering the Biz Quiz question gains you an entry into a draw. The winners are completely random. Similarly the Daily Grand is a random draw, quite separate from the Biz Quiz draw.

The only thing you can do to win the Biz Quiz is to keep answering correctly and hope you are lucky enough to be drawn. For the Daily Grand, you need to do what you can to maximise the number of entries you have, so as to increase your chances.

3 posts

Is there any solution to answer the Biz Quiz and get selected easily? in Miscellaneous #Contests

5 months ago

The prize for correctly answering the Biz Quiz is an entry into the draw. From there it is completely random, so don't be too disappointed that you haven't won yet.

To put it in perspective I have answered correctly 912 times, for one win. As Marilyn says the real benefit of Biz Quiz is maintaining or even improving your knowledge of SFI

3 posts

Have nice time enjoy with SFI in Inspiration/Testimonials #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

5 months ago

Good advice Suman. SFI is not just a great business opportunity it has plenty of opportunities to have fun and enjoy yourself.

And to meet fantastic people!

9 posts

Team over commission verses Matching VP of Executive pool. in Compensation #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

6 months ago

This isn't universally true. It may be true for your team, but you can't assume that it applies across the board.

Team overrides will vary widely between people of the same rank depending on how the team below them is structured and performing. While your calculation is true for the specific case you mention it doesn't necessarily hold true in all circumstances. For many of us there will be a short-term reduction in income, it is up to us to revise our strategies and structure our teams to best take advantage of the new system.

12 posts

What is the best use of TCredits to maintain EZ Green streak? in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #TCredits

6 months ago

To some extent I think it depends on what is the main reason you play the games.

If you view it as primarily a business building activity, then you are probably correct. Personally I use the games as means of relaxing and having a bit of fun. For me Knock-out Trivia is the best option as it is the game I enjoy the most.

23 posts

Concerned: Has anyone heard or saw Glicy P. in Miscellaneous

6 months ago

I can personally confirm that she is still in regular contact with her team an seems to be as cheerful and full of good information as ever.

I love the fact that you care so much Bruce.

30 posts

I Lost My Net Amount - No Need Standing Order in Miscellaneous

6 months ago

The primary value of the 1500VP standing order is that it ensures that you retain your EA status. While VP's no longer have a direct dollar value they still are a key element in determining our rank. Our rank, in turn, determines how deep our override commissions reach. A secondary benefit is that we receive whatever we have the standing order for at a discounted price. It is important that you make your order for something which is useful in building your business.

Of course you can attain EA and Team Leader ranks without a standing order but you lose the discount and the benefits of the certainty that a standing order provides. Don't forget that retaining your EA rank each month is absolutely essential to building a successful SFI business. If you lose that status you lose your CSA's and all the befits they bring.

Don't be too concerned that your commissions have reduced. It is only a temporary situation. As we adjust our strategies to the new system we will overcome this and grow even stronger.

23 posts

Payment in $ (US) for 1VP (versa point) in VersaPoints #Auto-Delivery #Sales #VersaPoints

6 months ago

With the introduction of override commissions VP ceased to have a direct money value. Their value now comes from the rank that we qualify for by earning them. The higher the rank we hold the deeper the override commissions.

10 posts

I confused on team overrides.. in Getting Started

6 months ago

One of the objectives of the Team Overrides is to encourage us to build our teams, so the commissions pass up the line not down. By building an active team below us we can build an income. If the overrides passed down there would be no incentive to build.

9 posts

Misc.- SOS - Has Any of Australian Affiliates Heard From Glicy? in Miscellaneous

7 months ago

Isn't the SFI community a wonderful thing!

It is truly lovely to see people from around the world being concerned about the welfare of someone because they notice their absence. Wouldn't it be great if people generally could be as caring as this.

13 posts

demotion of rank in Getting Started

8 months ago

As Tall Ship Pirate Captain said, we all have to re-qualify each month.

As the new month begins EVERYBODY reverts to the Affiliate rank, and we all have to meet the criteria for our previous rank. Many have a standing order which executes on the first day of the month and so they re-qualify early. Others work their way back up gradually over the course of the month.

This applies to every person at every rank.

18 posts

SFI college in Getting Started #Getting Started

8 months ago

That is an excellent point James. Especially about taking to time to learn and then earning by applying what you learn.

Too many people forget that it takes time to acquire knowledge and then practice to apply it properly.