Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

20x SUPPORT
Leeanne M.

Australia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

7 posts

The urgency of contacting new PSAs in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

7 days ago

Great message David, there is no doubt that there is no such thing as "too soon" when reaching out to new PSA's.

It's important for a number of reasons not least of which is that at first glance SFI can appear quite daunting. Having a friendly message from someone welcoming me and telling me they were going to help me find my way certainly helped in those early, confusing days.

12 posts

English translation in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

13 posts

Become Forum Guru in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Timan. I can understand your feeling at achieving the rank of Forum Guru. It means not only are you an active member of the community but you are making a contribution to that benefits of others, and that has been recognised.

10 posts

What do I need to do to be winning the Biz Quiz? in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Correctly answering the Biz Quiz question gains you an entry into a draw. The winners are completely random. Similarly the Daily Grand is a random draw, quite separate from the Biz Quiz draw.

The only thing you can do to win the Biz Quiz is to keep answering correctly and hope you are lucky enough to be drawn. For the Daily Grand, you need to do what you can to maximise the number of entries you have, so as to increase your chances.

3 posts

Is there any solution to answer the Biz Quiz and get selected easily? in Miscellaneous #Contests

about 1 month ago

The prize for correctly answering the Biz Quiz is an entry into the draw. From there it is completely random, so don't be too disappointed that you haven't won yet.

To put it in perspective I have answered correctly 912 times, for one win. As Marilyn says the real benefit of Biz Quiz is maintaining or even improving your knowledge of SFI

3 posts

Have nice time enjoy with SFI in Inspiration/Testimonials #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

2 months ago

Good advice Suman. SFI is not just a great business opportunity it has plenty of opportunities to have fun and enjoy yourself.

And to meet fantastic people!

9 posts

Team over commission verses Matching VP of Executive pool. in Compensation #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

2 months ago

This isn't universally true. It may be true for your team, but you can't assume that it applies across the board.

Team overrides will vary widely between people of the same rank depending on how the team below them is structured and performing. While your calculation is true for the specific case you mention it doesn't necessarily hold true in all circumstances. For many of us there will be a short-term reduction in income, it is up to us to revise our strategies and structure our teams to best take advantage of the new system.

12 posts

What is the best use of TCredits to maintain EZ Green streak? in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #TCredits

2 months ago

To some extent I think it depends on what is the main reason you play the games.

If you view it as primarily a business building activity, then you are probably correct. Personally I use the games as means of relaxing and having a bit of fun. For me Knock-out Trivia is the best option as it is the game I enjoy the most.

23 posts

Concerned: Has anyone heard or saw Glicy P. in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

I can personally confirm that she is still in regular contact with her team an seems to be as cheerful and full of good information as ever.

I love the fact that you care so much Bruce.

30 posts

I Lost My Net Amount - No Need Standing Order in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

The primary value of the 1500VP standing order is that it ensures that you retain your EA status. While VP's no longer have a direct dollar value they still are a key element in determining our rank. Our rank, in turn, determines how deep our override commissions reach. A secondary benefit is that we receive whatever we have the standing order for at a discounted price. It is important that you make your order for something which is useful in building your business.

Of course you can attain EA and Team Leader ranks without a standing order but you lose the discount and the benefits of the certainty that a standing order provides. Don't forget that retaining your EA rank each month is absolutely essential to building a successful SFI business. If you lose that status you lose your CSA's and all the befits they bring.

Don't be too concerned that your commissions have reduced. It is only a temporary situation. As we adjust our strategies to the new system we will overcome this and grow even stronger.

23 posts

Payment in $ (US) for 1VP (versa point) in VersaPoints #Auto-Delivery #Sales #VersaPoints

3 months ago

With the introduction of override commissions VP ceased to have a direct money value. Their value now comes from the rank that we qualify for by earning them. The higher the rank we hold the deeper the override commissions.

10 posts

I confused on team overrides.. in Getting Started

3 months ago

One of the objectives of the Team Overrides is to encourage us to build our teams, so the commissions pass up the line not down. By building an active team below us we can build an income. If the overrides passed down there would be no incentive to build.

9 posts

Misc.- SOS - Has Any of Australian Affiliates Heard From Glicy? in Miscellaneous

4 months ago

Isn't the SFI community a wonderful thing!

It is truly lovely to see people from around the world being concerned about the welfare of someone because they notice their absence. Wouldn't it be great if people generally could be as caring as this.

13 posts

demotion of rank in Getting Started

5 months ago

As Tall Ship Pirate Captain said, we all have to re-qualify each month.

As the new month begins EVERYBODY reverts to the Affiliate rank, and we all have to meet the criteria for our previous rank. Many have a standing order which executes on the first day of the month and so they re-qualify early. Others work their way back up gradually over the course of the month.

This applies to every person at every rank.

18 posts

SFI college in Getting Started #Getting Started

5 months ago

That is an excellent point James. Especially about taking to time to learn and then earning by applying what you learn.

Too many people forget that it takes time to acquire knowledge and then practice to apply it properly.

24 posts

Do TripleClick Members have access to "Win It" via Games? in Ask Gery #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

5 months ago

The "Win IT" tab is accessed through the Affiliate Center. So the only people who can access it are SFI Affiliates. Hence the offerings of things such as PSA's which are only of interest to affiliates.

5 posts

That’s a lot of NO in Getting Started

5 months ago

Thanks for the excellent post Laida.

It is important that we don't let the word "no" discourage us as we will hear it more often than "yes".

I remember listening to a talk by success guru Darren Hardy where he spoke of setting a target fot "no's". HIs day's work wasn't finished until he had been rejected the required number of times.

It's a great lesson in resilience.

41 posts

Doubt In My Mind in Miscellaneous #Contests #E365

6 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

27 posts

CSA won by Card King in Recognition #CSA #Eager Zebra #TCredits

6 months ago

CSA's and PSA's don't appear instantly. They will be allocated to you when they become available. This can take up to a few days. No need to worry yet.

Congratulations on your wins.

10 posts

Setting Up My Goals in Getting Started #Getting Started

6 months ago

Bear in mind that the goals you set are yours, nobody else's. There is no right or wrong answer.

If you are looking for guidance on the actual numbers to use in each goal, my suggested approach is:
1. PSA's - depends on what activities you are undertaking to recruit and attract PSA's, or to purchase. If you are not doing a great deal you might set a low target like 5, if you reach that easily then increase the number next month.
2. EA's - This will depend on how active your team is. The important thing is to set the number higher than it was last month. If you had two last month, aim for three and so on. If you don't have any yet then a goal of one or two is quite valid.
3. New PRM's - much the same approach applies as for PSA's. If you don't have a lot of effort going into attraction and acquisition then set a relatively low number, and increase it as your business grows.
4. New PRM Sales - same as above. The number you set is not that important, but to keep yourself motivated you should be looking to improve each month.
5. Versa Points Leader Board Position - On this one you are given a bit of assistance as your current position is displayed for you. Looking at Nisar's original post he is positioned as 2,505, his target then should be somewhere above that, perhaps 2,499, or if he is planning to be more active 2,450.
6. Power Rank Leader Board. - Again, the aim here is to improve your current position. Nisar's post shows he is positioned as 27,385, so his target should be higher than that; perhaps 27,300.
7. Power Rank Leader Board Country Position - same principle as above.
8. Power Rank Leader Board Class Position - same principle as above.
9. DistribuSTAR Leader Board Position - same principle, but harder if you don't have a current position. Jusat set a number, as you progress you can reset it to reflect your reality.
10. Daily VP Streak Leader Board Position - as with the other leader board goals, set something higher than your current position and keep moving it up each time you hit it.

I hope that is helpful. The important thing is, as I said at the start, these goals are your goals. The idea is to give you something to aim for. Set something that is challenging, but realistic. If you hit it one month, make it a bit harder the next. If you miss it, double down and go harder the month after.

21 posts

Second Income Earnings from SFI in Getting Started #Compensation

6 months ago

If you think it through Anuj, if you don't make sales or purchases where does the money come from to pay you? SFI is a business. More specifically it is a marketing business. Without the revenue generated by sales it cannot survive.

6 posts

Brain Sprint vs KO Trivia in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

6 months ago

I tend to agree with Michael. I enjoy pitting myself against real people and I particularly enjoy seeing the flags of many nations across the bottom the screen; there's something special about knowing that somewhere in another part of the world a person sitting at their computer trying to beat you.

Having said that I'm still learning my way a bit with Brain Sprint and I have enjoyed the games I have played. No wins yet :(

7 posts

Hi! New to SFI! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership

7 months ago

Hi Gaurav,

Welcome to the forum. I see you have been with SFI for quite a while, and this is your first post. The forum is a great place to come to find out what is going on and to seek advice. I hope you will become a regular here.

4 posts

How can one earn Co-Sponsor commissions? in Compensation #Compensation #CSA

7 months ago

The first step is to reach and maintain the rank of Executive Affiliate, you then become eligible to have CSA's. Then it is a matter of nurturing and encouraging your CSA's to build their businesses. Maintain your rank and continue to work with them and the commissions will start to flow.

14 posts

Rating of SFI and your Sponsor with Goal setting VersaPoints. in Suggestion Box

7 months ago

In all honesty I think the 5 VP for completing these tasks is quite generous. Don't forget that every idea that leads to increasing the number of VP a person can acquire without much effort reduces the value of each VP. The value of VP is derived by dividing the executive pool by the number of points, therefore the more points there are, the less each point is worth. Especially if the points are earned from activities which don't generate revenue.