SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

43 posts

Current status in Genealogy in Suggestion Box

about 1 year ago

Mr. Gery, I said I would really like to be surprised and I am! First, I complained the most because Genealogy, and the old Genealogy is back!!! Thank you so much! I hope it will stay like that! Second Executive Affiliate rank upgrade! That I call great news and great change! I think a lot of affiliates will stay longer in SFI, and will not quit without giving this great opportunity a chance!
Thank you again!!!

43 posts

about 1 year ago

Thank you Zagorka for support. That would be great!
Best regards!

79 posts

Booster, Badge Status and VP in Ask Gery #VersaPoints

about 1 year ago

And it is also amazing how you manage to follow every post and comment. NO ONE ever said that Mr Gery is running his business badly , and NO ONE has that intention. He said that he like to hear suggestions, and we are giving the suggestions. I you disagree OK, you have right, and we also have right to say what we think! All of as are here with same goal, to make money! Best regards and have a really nice day!

79 posts

Booster, Badge Status and VP in Ask Gery #VersaPoints

about 1 year ago

I agree with Sanja! Great post! $36 i a lot of money from someone from my country too. If Booster is a bit cheaper more people would decide to invest in their business and become TL. Gery said that there will more be changes soon , I hope they will have impact on easier start for new members so they stay in SFI , and in that way there will be less inactive members. I think we would all like that.

Best regards!

43 posts

about 1 year ago

Hi Mr Scott, that could be helpful.
Thank you!

43 posts

about 1 year ago

Yes, there should be changes, I agree with you. The fact is that for so many reasons I can not confirm status ( and I guess there is a lot of affiliates like me) not because I am waiting 'til last minute or taking the path of least resistance. More than anything I would really like to be surprised and admit I am wrong.

43 posts

about 1 year ago

I read that announcement and I still disagree with you. Sorry but I have every right to say my opinion. The system you had worked well, why change it? My Genealogy is big, and now when I look at it I can not see last month status. Most of my affiliates are only AFF now because they can not confirm status in first part of month (I am not talking only about my 1.generation ) I don't know which affiliates were EA, BTL, STL...how much they need to confirm status. ( I know that I can see their VP Ledger, and I know where I can find last month VP but for me it is not easier to check everyone individually) I also haven't confirmed my status, so now when I advertise, my new members only can see that I am Aff as they are, there is no difference. Will they stay long enough to see that I am STL? Why am I being punished just because I haven't confirmed status until 10th of the month ( and for me it is impossible to confirm it until then! )
Best regards!

43 posts

about 1 year ago

William, I am not new in this, I am STL , and I know how things work here, and where I have information for each affiliate no need to post picture, and write those comments. For every change in SFI all of us has right to say opinion and guess Gery expect of us to do so To bad you like this news in Genealogy, guess it will not stay for long, it wasn't the

43 posts

about 1 year ago

Yes I thought that you did it on purpose. If that wasn't your intention than ok.

43 posts

about 1 year ago

The same as it was before - Achieved status from last month. That system worked OK, I don't see why you changed it. Everyone can calculate current status when they see VP in this month.

43 posts

about 1 year ago

Sorry but it doesn't help if you have big Genealogy. I don't want to go from affiliate to affiliate thru my all generations and check their VP Ledger, it is to complicated and it takes a lot of time. I don't like this change. For our badge also. I don't see the point of this.

43 posts

about 1 year ago

Hi, I just saw my Genealogy and have to say that I really don't like that I can see only current status of my affiliates! It's not transparent and it is difficult to monitor their progress compared to last month.
Thank you.

4 posts

First ( sign up ) page translation in Suggestion Box

over 2 years ago

Hello,
I want to ask whether it is possible to add language translation of the page for registration of new members? Many people don't know English and they may get confused when they see all those informations and they don't understand enything. I think that can be the reason that many of them just give up (it is easier) and not sign up.

Thank you.

83 posts

Redesigned front-end pages for new affiliates debut in SFI News

over 3 years ago

Hi, everything looks great, but I have one question.
Is it possible to put the translation "button" on first page?
When someone click on my gateway and see that everything is in English, perhaps some of them will give up and not sign up because it seems too complicated, because , unfortunately , not everyone knows English.
All the best in New Year!