Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

13x SUPPORT
Sara F

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

18 posts

Can I Promote The Affiliate Links and Get Signups ? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

22 hours ago

Hi Tommie, I also use free advertising only. When I started I only advertised my gateways to get signups because I wanted to build my team, now I am also advertising my store (TC) to try to get sales.
Good luck and much success to you and everyone at SFI!

18 posts

Your challenges. in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

My biggest challenge was/is to be able to invest time and money into my business for it to grow.

16 posts

Visa card Payment problem in Sales #Sales #TCredits #TripleClicks

3 days ago

I suggest that you go back and make sure the number on your card is correct with no spaces. And make sure you have the correct expiration date.
If all of this is correct, you may not have enough money on the card or your bank is declining it for some reason.

20 posts

Is SFI a get rich quick biz? in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Getting Started #Team Building

5 days ago

You are right in saying that SFI is not a get rich quick biz. It takes time and perseverance to make any business grow.
Good luck and much success to you.

6 posts

Can i carry forward my Booster Club Qualifying VP to next month? in Getting Started #Contests #Leadership

5 days ago

I am afraid not. You have to re-qualify every month.

14 posts

Have you ever wondered why PSAs quit and give up so easily? in Team Building #Leadership #PSA

5 days ago

I think many give up and quit because they get overwhelmed with all the information and frustrated when they don't make any money right away.
If they would only slow down and take their time learning the information one small amount at a time they would not get so overwhelmed. And once they have learned then they will know how to make the money and know that it takes time to really build a business.
SFI has so much to offer everyone, but it takes someone who is willing to learn and apply what they have learned for them to be successful.
I always tell my team to take their time going over all the information, take notes and ask me any questions they may have so I can clarify things for them.

11 posts

Thrive Against Opposition, Never Give In and Never Quit! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

6 days ago

Thank you, Tommie for sharing your story.
I have friends and neighbors who say I am wasting my time, but I just keep doing it any way because I know that sooner or later I will be successful while they are still just making do with what they have.
Even though my team does not reply to my messages, I send the messages any way because you never know when some one will decide to read your message and get started doing this business.
Never give up because your turning point may be just around the corner.
Good luck to you and every one in SFI!

25 posts

What do we say is the name of our company? in Ask Gery

6 days ago

Thank you, everyone for your replies. I guess I have to come up with a company name and see how it goes.

13 posts

SFI's 8 proven action which your downline need to do immedietly in Team Building #CSA #Leadership

6 days ago

I did not say that I do not have time to coach my team! What I said is that I will not hold their hand nor watch every move they make.
This is our business and how we decide to grow it is up to us. You can give them all the training you have but if they do not use that training it is their choice.
Does your sponsor do the 8 steps you have mentioned? I bet they don't.
Do not criticize me until you know all the facts.
I send my team messages all the time but none of them respond so no I will not ask them to do the things you say we NEED to do.

98 posts

Here's how I want help to my PSA in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

6 days ago

While I understand your concern for your affiliate and understand that you only want success for him, I will tell you that as a smoker of 40+ years if my sponsor told me that I HAD to quit smoking in order to be successful I would ignore him. Even though I smoke I am still able to find a way to invest in my business every month and grow my team.
I would love to have my sponsor help me by giving me some PSAs and I would take any advice he had to offer, however, smoking is my choice and I will be the one to decide when it is time to quit. Telling someone that they have to do this or this may just push them into the opposite of what you want them to do.
#Happy Birthday Randy!

51 posts

What's Your Favorite Quote That Inspire you? in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

6 days ago

Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today. And, With God all things are possible.

25 posts

6 days ago

Randy, that is exactly why I asked this question. I do not want to violate the affiliate agreement in any way, shape or form.

29 posts

Only gone a week??? in Miscellaneous

6 days ago

Welcome back, Elizabeth. I hope you had a great time and were able to relax a little. It is good that you were able to do your daily to-do list since I know reception can be very bad in the mountains. And don't worry, you will get all caught up soon.

13 posts

SFI's 8 proven action which your downline need to do immedietly in Team Building #CSA #Leadership

6 days ago

I am sorry but I do not agree. We are not in the business of hand holding. We are all given the steps to take to be successful and if our affiliates decide not to do every single step that is their choice.
I would not want someone watching over my shoulder as I do my business. Besides, who has time to do that when we have our own business to do and sometimes hundreds of affiliates on our teams? I know I do not have the time to do that with the over 700 affiliates on my team and still be able to concentrate on my business.
Good luck to you if you do have that time.
How would you watch everything they do anyway?
Just my humble opinion.

7 posts

Exchanging PB auction win to gift certificate in Getting Started #Pricebenders

12 days ago

I have one very important question for you. Why in the world would you want to give up your PSAs? They are the backbone of your team. Without them you can't reach the next rank.
The more PSAs you have, the bigger your team, and the more they sell or purchase the more money you make. Do you really want to give that up?

78 posts

Lets Go Fishing For PSAs Using Only FREE Advertising! in Marketing

12 days ago

Thanks for the tips, Tommie. I post ads daily but no where near the 200 mark. I only use free advertising. Like you said, why pay someone to do something I can do myself?
I am not going to reinvent the wheel. I will keep it stupidly simple. We have a lot of marketing aids and we should use them to our advantage.
Thanks for being my Sponsor!

12 posts

VersaPoints The SFI Building Block in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #Marketing #Sponsor

12 days ago

I do not believe that the Versa Points are the key ingredient. To me they are an added bonus. I think the key ingredient is the free training we get. We would have to go to school for many years in order to get all the training that SFI has provided to us.
Yes, we need the VPs to gain rank but we also have to advertise and promote in order for our business to grow. VPs are like a reward for doing all of our daily, weekly, and monthly tasks.
I would prefer to teach my team about advertising and not put so much emphasis on the VPs.
Just my humble opinion.

17 posts

Generating traffic or referrals without a blog or website in Getting Started #Marketing

12 days ago

You can use your gateways to advertise. If you don't have the funds to pay for advertising you can search for free advertising and post your ads using your gateways. Remember to use key codes so you will know which ad is working best for you. You can also advertise on social media.
I hope this helps.
Good luck.

25 posts

13 days ago

Hi Gery, I have noticed that with some advertising sites they ask for the name of my company. What do I put? Do I put SFI or do I have to come up with my own company name? Since I do not own SFI and am only affiliated with it, it can be confusing.
Thanks for your prompt reply.

14 posts

In it for the Long Haul. in Getting Started #Compensation #Getting Started #Team Building

13 days ago

Yes, I am in it for the long haul! It is true that we may not see any real monetary growth at first, but with patience and perseverance we will see it.
A friend of mine asked me the other day " You have been with this company for almost two years with nothing to show for it. Why do you keep going on with it?" I said " Any business worth doing takes time. The time and patience I am putting into it will pay off in the long run. When you have a child do you rush them into growing up or do you take the time to enjoy their growing years and the progress they make over time? Every big business started small and grew over time and it is the same with this business."
We have to give ourselves the time to grow and learn. Until we learn how to do this business we will be unable to teach others how to do it or explain how to succeed in any business.
Let's be patient and give ourselves the time needed to learn how to do this business successfully. It is like putting money into a savings account and not touching it. It will continue to grow, but if we continuously add to it, it will grow faster.

30 posts

Asking a change in the signing up System. in Suggestion Box

13 days ago

I don't see the registration as the problem. I think if we really target our audience we will see more active members. Why don't we try looking for the kind of people who are seriously looking for a work from home business, those who know that if you want to be successful you have to have the right mindset and know that it takes time and patience to grow any business? I think this is the only way we can be sure that our team members are active from day one. Let's look for the kind of people that we, ourselves want to be, or for people who have the attitude of Never Give Up! Make a list of the attributes that we think are needed to succeed and use that to target our audience. This might help to eliminate those who are only interested in making a quick buck and who quit soon after starting.
This is just my humble opinion.

17 posts

Thank you, to all Sponsor who refuse to find the time! in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

13 days ago

Thank you, Pamela, I agree that if we as sponsors open up the line of communication we wouldn't have PSAs and CSAs who quit. I always send messages to both PSAs and CSAs because I want them to learn how to do this business so they can succeed. I do this even if no one responds to my messages because I know that they may someday start to be active and may contact me.
We may never know to what extent our CSA's sponsors are contacting them so we need to treat them just like we do our PSAs.
Keep going strong and I will see you at the top.

7 posts

How can one appraise his/herself? in Miscellaneous #Contests #Marketing #VersaPoints

13 days ago

Hi Kingsley, yes, the scoreboard can help us to appraise how we are doing, but I think a greater and better way is to check our goals.
We can ask ourselves questions like: Did I reach my goals this month? How far have I come towards reaching my goals? What do I need to do to reach my goals?
Asking these questions will give us a clearer understanding of how far we have come, how far we still have to go, what if anything we need to change, and how can we reach our goals better and easier. This is what will show us how our business is growing.
I hope this helps.
Good luck.

30 posts

Do I need to email my CSA? in Miscellaneous #CSA #Sponsor

14 days ago

Hi Edward, yes, you definitely should contact your CSAs! Since we do not know to what extent their sponsor is involved with them we may be their only chance to get started. As their co-sponsor it is your job to help them. Treat them just like you do your PSAs and who knows, they just might become active. Also, you get commissions on any purchases they make. Take a look at your compensation plan under the black income tab and you will see everything you can earn.
Good luck and much success to you.