Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

13x SUPPORT
Sara F.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

31 posts

How to turn action buttons green. in Getting Started #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

It is good to remind/tell new affiliates how to turn the tabs to green, however, I think it is also important to tell them to read everything on the page before hitting the blue button since some may just skip straight to the bottom of the page and may miss some vital information.

23 posts

New PRM in Recognition #ECA #Team Building #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Congratulations! I wish you much success with your PRMs.
*Carol J., she said PRM not PSA. When we receive new PRMs we cannot contact them.

5 posts

Time Management Principle(s) learnt building your SFI Business in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I agree that you/we need to prioritize our time if we want to succeed. Since I have trouble sleeping at night, I have found that if I work my SFI business during those hours I get more done.
Setting priorities is important in every aspect of our lives, not just business. We have to make sure we have time for everything such as family, fun, and household activities.

16 posts

The best way that I have found to generate traffic to me sites... in Marketing #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thanks for sharing this with us. I have sent all the information to my IBO's and posted on my Private Forum.

14 posts

Mistakes made by the sponsor/co-sponsor in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

One mistake that I think we should avoid is treating our team as just numbers.
I believe we should treat everyone the way we want to be treated: with respect and dignity.
Yes, this is a numbers game, but we are all humans (at least I hope we are), and we should follow the Golden Rule.
Stay Strong and Never Give Up No Matter What Obstacles Come Your Way!

6 posts

My CSA from Kenya in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Althea, you cannot reassign CSAs to him since he is not your PSA, however maybe you could gift him with a gift certificate.

19 posts

Hard Efforts and Daily works Turned me to EA in Miscellaneous #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Sanjida,
Congratulations on gaining the rank of EA! You are proof that it can be done rather quickly. Keep doing every task on your to-do list and start advertising for affiliates and TripleClicks members.
Good luck!
Stay strong and never give up no matter what obstacles may come your way!!

14 posts

gettint started in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Jonathan, welcome to SFI and the forum. I would suggest that you go to the person icon on the black bar on your affiliate home page and a drop down menu will come up. Scroll down until you see "My Gateways". I suggest printing out the list so you always have it handy.
Once you have your list, go to the black Marketing tab and review the Methods and the Aids. The Aids are the advertisements we use to promote TripleClicks and SFI.
Good luck and we will see you at the top!

13 posts

After the launch pad ? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Hi Bill B., I also suggest they go to the black Training tab to further their training. I especially suggest the Internet Income Course because it teaches so much about marketing on the web and setting up a website.

19 posts

Something motivated me to join SFI. in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

The motivating factor for me was that I needed another income to cover bills. I tried other network marketing businesses but they weren't what they seemed.
With SFI I can build my business and make money while I learn. I get the opportunity to help others which in turn helps me.

68 posts

Changing the sponsor in Ask Gery #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

With the New Active Sponsor policy in effect it may be that you will get your wish if your sponsor is / becomes inactive. However, if your sponsor is active but just not in contact with you, then you will not get another sponsor.
I now have my second sponsor and for the longest time he was not in contact with me. Now, because of the new policy, he is more active and giving advice that I very much needed.
I would recommend not worrying about how active/inactive your sponsor is. You have gotten to STL by yourself so you must be doing something right.
What is it that you think your sponsor should be doing for you that you cannot do for yourself? This is YOUR business! Your sponsor is not your boss or employer! It is up to you to do the business yourself.
BE the sponsor that you want your sponsor to be and continue building your business and work toward you own success.

54 posts

What is the best way to deal w/ this kind of PSA's ? in Miscellaneous #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Melvin, I have been in a similar situation where one of my PSAs thought I should give her GCs whenever she wanted them.
I always tell my affiliates from day 1 that I am not there to do the work for them, that it it their business and they have to put in the effort. I also let them know that if they show me that they are serious I will reassign affiliates to them and maybe some TCredits.
I gave one affiliate a $10 GC once and they now only get a few VPs every day. Yes, they are working, but how can you log in every day and only get 5-7 VPs? I don't know.
As for the ratings, I don't pay much attention to them. Yes, they can help you to know how well you are doing, but I think they can also be a distraction and make you try harder. If you are really upset about a low rating ask them why they gave that rating.
How would reassigning them to someone else solve the problem? Ask them where they think you cam improve and see what the answer is.
I wouldn't worry too much though, this is the type of person who will most likely never succeed. Just keep doing what you are doing and hope for the best.

17 posts

I know its montonous & boring! in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Sales

about 1 month ago

You can also play some motivational music in the background, take a break, play with your kids or pets, try to find new places to advertise on, there are so many things you can do to relieve the boredom.
You can also do some of the monotonous things then take a break and come back to do the rest.

29 posts

Why I Finally Joined Opti-Build in Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Tommie, I joined Opti-Build when it first came out because I felt that it would benefit my team. I wasn't thinking of what benefit it will be for me.
I do not look to my up line for any spillover or help because I like doing things for myself. I am very independent that way. LOL!
I'm just going to keep doing things the way our training has taught us and help my team when they ask for help.

17 posts

What about SFI are you most passionate about? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Hi Pauline, I am most passionate about helping others learn how to have their own home based business and how to make it successful!

6 posts

How can I get 5 PSAs and train them each to be EA ? in Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Hi Sanjida, welcome to SFI and our forum. Everyone has told you how to get PSAs and how your can become EA but no one answered your question about how to train your PSAs to become EA.
To get them to EA you just need to teach them to do everything you are doing. Remember that you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him drink. In other words, you can't make him/her do something they don't want to do.
For more ideas on how to get your affiliates to EA go here:
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295
I hope this helps.

18 posts

VP LEDGER in Marketing

about 1 month ago

Matthew, if after trying all the suggestions already given your PSA still cannot get the points, he/she should send a ticket to support. I hope it gets resolved quickly.

26 posts

Why Not Give Knockout Trivia an Upgrade? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hi Cal, unless I am mistaken KOT is just like the other games where we try to get the general public to come to TC and have fun. It is also to show them what TC is all about and have them buying TCredits or other products. It is not just for affiliates. If we can get the public to join in the games we might be able to get them buying products.
I hope this makes sense.

14 posts

How can you buy from TC if you only have local currency? in VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Why not suggest that they apply for the Payoneer card?