Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

8x SUPPORT
Sara F

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

11 posts

Wow 2 times in 3 days in Recognition #Eager Zebra

18 hours ago

Congratulations! Keep playing and winning!

8 posts

How to respond to a fake profile of a new "member"? in Miscellaneous

18 hours ago

If you know for sure it is fake, just ignore it or send messages like you do everyone else. Who knows, the person who set up this profile may realize this is a serious business and set up a real profile.

18 posts

The 4 D's To Success in Team Building #Marketing #Team Building

1 day ago

Thank you for this motivational post. I say motivational because it has motivated me to look at where I am using my time wisely and where I am not. I am going to print this and also pass it onto my team.

35 posts

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!won Match #79489! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Congratulations! This shows that persistence pays off. Keep playing and I hope you win more games.

9 posts

New auction item at Pricebenders: ZeroWater Water Dispenser/Filtration System in SFI News #Pricebenders

2 days ago

Thank you for adding this. I have been wanting to get one because my tap water smells like sulpher and tastes horrible!

16 posts

My 300th win in Knockout Trivia in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

5 days ago

Congratulations on your win!

9 posts

Can someone help me? Block my sponsor's posts in the Chain tab by mistake. How can I reactivate? in Miscellaneous

5 days ago

I think you should address this question to support as they will know how best to correct this problem.
Good luck.

4 posts

The "ART" to a TripleClicks sale. in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Sales

6 days ago

I think we should try to find a way to show how the products help or solve the buyer's problem.

6 posts

promo bid in Miscellaneous

6 days ago

Hello, while I cannot address your problem with the signing bonus, I will tell you that you use the promo bids just like you would your tcredits. Use them wisely to bid on the things you want. You now have five days to use them. When you go to the auction instead of saying “bid now“ it will say “bid free“.
I hope this helps.
Good luck.

19 posts

It's nice to be the Top Enroller... in Recognition #Marketing

6 days ago

Congratulations! Keep it up. See you at the top. Wish I knew how you did it.

5 posts

Is there any option to sell my CSA which is assigned to me? in TripleClicks Sales

6 days ago

Why would you want to sell them? Do you realize that you get commissions when they buy something?

8 posts

To remove CSAs from the Exchange Pool in Team Building #CSA #Sponsor #Team Building

6 days ago

Hi Ejiro, when doing the CSA Exchange you have to be very careful. If you have a CSA that you do not want to exchange you have to uncheck the box next to their name before you hit the add to exchange button or they will be added. You cannot undo this action once you hit that button.
I hope this helps.
Good luck.

4 posts

E-Cards in Suggestion Box #Leadership

6 days ago

I would like to suggest that we add more Birthday e-cards if possible.

59 posts

Happy Birthday to Me! in Recognition

7 days ago

Congratulations, Darko! And Happy Birthday!

106 posts

Become Rich with SFI's Six Steps Plan in Compensation #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

7 days ago

My heartfelt thanks for the birthday wishes.

42 posts

Won Pricebenders Auction today in Recognition #Pricebenders

7 days ago

Congratulations! Now is the time to welcome them warmly and teach them how to do this business.
Good luck.

106 posts

Become Rich with SFI's Six Steps Plan in Compensation #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

7 days ago

Thank you for an awesome, motivating post. I am going to start doing this and I am going to recommend my team reads this.
I suggest you change your title because you do not get rich fast in this business.
Good luck and much success to everyone.

6 posts

What is the quickest way to make profit on SFI? in Getting Started #Getting Started

8 days ago

This is not a get rich fast business. In order to make money you have to put in the time and effort. Sell products and recruit people who sell and buy products. You will make commissions from those sales.
You can also sell stuff you have that you no longer want, need or use.
Good luck.

11 posts

Unable to play Card King and ZackJack since morning today! :/ in Eager Zebra

10 days ago

Try refreshing your page. That usually works for me.
Good luck.

11 posts

Lifting morale in Recognition #Eager Zebra

10 days ago

Congratulations!

5 posts

The getting stared Lauch Pad is great but I wondered if we had any Video training to show the next steps. in Getting Started

10 days ago

You can go to YouTube and type in SFI. There are a lot of videos for you to check out.
Good luck.

40 posts

Prayer For Motivation in Just For Fun #Team Building

11 days ago

Please give me the energy to keep up with all this free stuff.

19 posts

Is promoting products the most lucrative way to earn money at SFI? in Compensation

12 days ago

Both are lucrative ways to earn. I believe building a strong, active team to be the most lucrative because you get residual income whereas Triple Clicks may give you some commissions if you make sales if you can get people there to check out the products.
This is just my opinion.
Good luck to everyone.

221 posts

Executive Affiliate rank upgrade! in SFI News

12 days ago

Thank you sir for this great news. It should now be easier to get affiliates active and help everyone.