Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

15x SUPPORT
Vojka D.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

16 posts

You ve reached your win limit for this auction already in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #Rewardical

1 day ago

As it says, "After we had a little time to track the results, we will probably add some borders to win." It is possible, in the interim, that this auction is limited to 1 victory over a limited period of time. If you do not submit a support card

16 posts

You ve reached your win limit for this auction already in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #Rewardical

1 day ago

Q: Are there any limits to how many Astro Auctions I can enter or win?
Right now, there are no limits. After we’ve had a little time to monitor results, we will likely add some win limits. And there will also be some auctions that will only be available to new/”junior” bidders and/or residents of individual countries/regions.
news.sfimg.com/2018/07/10/introducing-astro-auctions/

3 posts

Perception of Value for money. 2 Thumbs UP in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Pricebenders

8 days ago

GMP/ZJ Matches: 5
GMP Moves: 5
Rewardicals: 125 RT
really worth it, I replaced Rewardicals for VP

26 posts

Did you know? in Marketing #Marketing #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

8 days ago

Thank yоu, I've done it. I wait for the results

30 posts

Useless Information in Miscellaneous #PSA

about 1 month ago

I do not speak English (former Yugoslavia) and use the translator. To be sure, I use a double translation from Serbian to English and then translate it again into Serbian, I make corrections + I use Grammarly to write what I write most closely to the original. Often times I'm not satisfied with the translation, but Unfortunately, machines are not alive. Nobody is malicious, just not careful enough

10 posts

I received this email today in VersaPoints #Getting Started #Leadership

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

8 posts

Versa points on tweeter in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

you must enter exactly your user name,

14 posts

Affiliate Online Store in Sales #ECA #Marketing #Sales

2 months ago

Can not just have an affiliate link, and be connected to another site To be listed in the Revardical browser, it must have its site where to sell from.
I think

34 posts

Sometimes, it feels like a circle game. in Team Building #Team Building

3 months ago

I say the truth this is business, it's not fun, I say that I'm not in a hurry, doing slowly and systematically, I say
This is not earning overnight, it's learning and working here-I say that this is a team work and I'm always at their disposal-I say that they go through the LaunchPad lessons first and then decide what they will do. I'm saying that they look good on what SFI offers - Through the Zing platform
I try to show them a big picture, so that they understand how much they are able to earn, and in the end I say to myself in moments of discouragement that I also feel like I'm spinning in a circle,
but i dont give up

21 posts

A Totally Awesome Post!!!!!! in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

4 months ago

I agree, because if you use someone's post it is obligatory to list the author. It is not allowed to draw benefits from copyrights of other people

15 posts

Launch Pad 59 in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

4 months ago

take a look at the blue board on the right where it says View related lessons and see if you have read all the lessons

18 posts

Women day in Recognition

4 months ago

Happy Womens day Vahida

7 posts

How can I send a welcome letter to my new PSA? in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

5 months ago

chek your mail

then click on
www.sfimg.com/snapshot?sfiid=xxxxxxx where xxxxxxxx is ID your new PSA
see welcome letter then click on mark as sent

15 posts

Where are VP redeemed with Rewardicals shown in the VP Ledger in VersaPoints #Leadership #Rewardical #VersaPoints

5 months ago

Vojka D, Hi!
No, VP purchased with RTs are not shown there.

15 posts

Where are VP redeemed with Rewardicals shown in the VP Ledger in VersaPoints #Leadership #Rewardical #VersaPoints

5 months ago

VersaPoints from Rewardical are not separate, but are on тhе ТО Do list
or on www.rewardical.com/Ledger

5 posts

Need enlightment in Sales #Sales #TCredits #VersaPoints

5 months ago

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=49643&referrer=search
Do I earn VersaPoints when I pay for an order with TCredits?
02/10/2016
You will earn VersaPoints on purchases of TC Direct products made with TCredits. You will not, however, earn VersaPoints on purchases from ECAs when using TCredits.

Similarly, you will earn VersaPoints on TC Direct products paid for with MRP (Member Rewards Points), but not on products from ECAs when paid with MRP.

14 posts

Dear Edisa in Marketing

5 months ago

I agree, although I think this was a random mistake

18 posts

How can I pay $0.33 in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

5 months ago

try it here
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/EditCommissionPaymentI
Commission Payment Options
Use funds on Pay Pal, etc..

14 posts

Dear Edisa in Marketing

5 months ago

I do not think that this is a violation of the rules (spam), but only an inadvertent mistake because of ignorance of the language.
I noticed that the translation from English, Croatian or Serbian, and vice versa, has the opposite meaning of what was actually written.
I do not know English, but from what I've learned so far, I often do not see the logic in the translation I get

7 posts

A common mistake in announcing your new ECA in Rewardical.com in Ask Gery #Marketing #Rewardical #TripleClicks

5 months ago

I got a few of these shop notifications and then it's not a problem to find them.
Dear Customers,
xxxxxxxxxxxx Shop is new Rewardical ECA!
Visit us and see our new products!
xxxxxxxxxx.com/
Everyone put their site's address in the mail

51 posts

Define $uccess - Under 10 Words in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing

5 months ago

Each and the smallest step forward is the path to succes

13 posts

Yesterday's Top Enrollers in Recognition #PSA #Team Building

5 months ago

congratulation
allthe best

6 posts

My Chat box is not works, why? in Miscellaneous #Sponsor

5 months ago

If it's about one person, you might want to look at: www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/BlockList, maybe that member does not want to communicate with you over the chat. If it's not a problem send a ticket to support
all the best