Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Paulo L

Croatia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

10 posts

ZackJack in Recognition #Eager Zebra

7 months ago

Great Job !

4 posts

VPs to transfer in Team Building #Contests #Team Building #VersaPoints

7 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

6 posts

How to Promote Contests on My Leadership Page? in Miscellaneous

7 months ago

How to Promote Contests on My Leadership Page?

5 posts

How do you know if you qualify for a Payoneer Master Card? in Compensation

7 months ago

Just got mine qualifications for Card today !!! :)

6 posts

Uber Picks Winners List ? Where is it ?? in Eager Zebra

8 months ago

Uber Picks Winners List ? Where is it ??

2 posts

25. godišnjica pada grada Vukovara in Croatia

8 months ago

Mjesto posebnog pijeteta.

5 posts

Where to buy SFI car backdoor window sticker ? in Marketing

8 months ago

Where to buy SFI car backdoor window sticker ?

3 posts

If i allready have a Payoneer card do i still get my New Payonner card issued through SFI and claim my VersaPoints ? in Compensation

9 months ago

If i allready have a Payoneer card do i still get my New Payonner card issued through SFI and claim my VersaPoints ?

3 posts

Goals Tab in Croatia

9 months ago

tako je bilo prije. ali pred par mjeseci se pojavio taj bijeli kvadrat i nigdje nema link za upload. bed..

3 posts

Goals Tab in Croatia

9 months ago

Zanima me zašto je bijeli kvadrat na Goals Tab-u ? Dali tu ide nekakva slika i ako ide kako se upload-a ?

31 posts

Bad Support. When will You launch 24/7 Live Chat Support ? in Miscellaneous

10 months ago

Bad Support. When will You launch 24/7 Live Chat Support ?

7 posts

I can not send TCredits to my PSA 2nd 3rd generation? in Team Building #TCredits #Team Building

11 months ago

I can not send TCredits to my PSA 2nd 3rd generation?

14 posts

What will happend when the market gets saturated? in Marketing

about 1 year ago

What will happend when the market gets saturated?

2 posts

Why are my Auction Win PSA"s loaded in SFI Co-op and not the regular way? in Pricebenders

about 1 year ago

Why are my Auction Win PSA"s loaded in SFI Co-op and not the regular way?

24 posts

who are willing to help?? in Getting Started #TCredits #Team Building

about 1 year ago

From this year it is a lot easier to collect VP. there are no more SVP just VP. Buy TCredits for MRP and earn 102 VP . Bid on auctions and build a team in bid and win section. There are a lot off ways to earn your EA Status. :)

29 posts

BTL Problem in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Standing Order is the KEY off everything !!! Its the KEY off monthly EA status. If everyone in your downline CSA and PSA had a Standing Order you are SET. This Contract is essential for your work. There is more to this fenomena... The plan is SO !!!

38 posts

2 days running unable to get VP from TC Tab in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

about 1 year ago

Earn 1 BONUS VersaPoint by reviewing all sections of this page AND reviewing the latest products at TripleClicks by clicking on one of the links in the “New at TripleClicks” section.

45 posts

Biz Quiz! Awesome! in Miscellaneous

about 1 year ago

That is Rights.. it wouldt be a quiz if everyone posted answers!! Everyone should READ sfi news and articles to know everything about their business. READING IS KNOWLEDGE

5 posts

Where can I advertise to get good results? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

about 1 year ago

You can Advertise beyond indexed WWW such as Facebook, Twitter, Google AdWords etc.. The indexed web is a little portion of Internet.. as little as 5 %.

17 posts

Facebook-never get blocked again: in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

about 1 year ago

Go to Gateway Hosting Manager and get yourself a free Domain. Configure your Domain DNS to work with your SFI Gateways and you are set to POST ON FACEBOOK !!

17 posts

Facebook-never get blocked again: in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

about 1 year ago

nice information but overhelming and hard to do. Simply make your own website at winx.com . then make your own free domain at dot.tk. Then merge your SFI Gateways with your Domain. Only now will you be able to Post on Facebook and not get Blocked. Facebook know about SFI sites when you post directly on Groups or your Wall but Fcaebook doesent know what is in your Domain when you post your Domain. Simply bypass Facebook blocking and have FUN !

5 posts

Fast-Track Pin Win in Recognition #E365 #Leadership

about 1 year ago

Thanks to everyone :)

5 posts

Fast-Track Pin Win in Recognition #E365 #Leadership

about 1 year ago

I have just earned my Fast-Track Pin and its shiped to me for free ! I won it on being a leader finalist in E365