Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

4x SUPPORT
Fay J.

United States

11 posts

Member signing out in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

I would send a ticket into SFI support. They would have all of his information. If your PRM has emailed you, then I would send a copy of that email as well to support letting them know what your PRM is requesting.

12 posts

Sharing the correct information in Sales

7 days ago

Greetings Tanja, thank you for clearing this up. I actually thought you needed to be an EA in order to pre-register. However that's due to not reading the information well. So I also encourage everyone to make sure that you read the information well and re-read if needed. Thanks again

36 posts

Taking Care of You, Stress a Silent Killer of Success in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

29 days ago

Wow Andrew, you truly have had a stressed filled week but I'm glad that you and your family are o.k. You hit the nail on the head, your health is not worth it. Take some time and relax. We want you around for a long time. My prayers are with you and your family.

14 posts

SFI Mindmap for starters! in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

29 days ago

Thanks Munish, this is great! Do you mind if I share this with my CSAs?

6 posts

Should You Join Professional & Business Clubs??? in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Great information Bruce. I'm all for it if it I'll teach me. Learning is my first priority. How do you find these clubs? Do you just Google them?

70 posts

Congratulations new PTL Maree Wells in Recognition

2 months ago

Congratulations Maree!!! Job well done

13 posts

Baby Steps Count! in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing

3 months ago

Thank you Teresa for your post it's very encouraging. Your last post inspired me so much so that I started my blog post yesterday. This was a huge step for me because my biggest concern is content. Do I have enough to talk about and how often should I blog? However because of what you wrote, I decided no more delay, it's all or nothing and I took the plunge. I have also adopted your goal setting technique if that's ok with you. Again thank you, your posts seem to give me the courage I need.
Fay

25 posts

I Built My SFI Business Entirely On The Internet! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

5 months ago

Tommie there is a spirit of encouragement with your post. You are an encouragement to me; if you can do it, so can I.

49 posts

Astro Auctions Vs Pricebenders in Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #Rewardical #TCredits

5 months ago

I like Astro. You always walk away a winner and it's fun. As I stated in a previous post, Astro may be Price Benders undoing. What do you think?

26 posts

Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions #TCredits #TripleClicks

5 months ago

Astro Auctions...... I really like you Even though I didn't win the big prize, I still walked away with 5 free matches, 22 Rewardicals and 10 VP. I found Astro to be fun, fast and interactive. I like when it tells you what you've won - you don't have to wait. I got a feeling that this might be Price Benders undoing. What do you think?

13 posts

Behold Zackgammon! in Suggestion Box

7 months ago

Keith I think your suggestion is awesome. While we are on the subject, why not checkers or chess or maybe something called Zingo (Zack and Bingo). Just a thought.

28 posts

I won 500 Rewardicals in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

8 months ago

Congratulations Predic on your win! My advice would be to use your new rewardicals to build your team (if that is what you need.), buy PSAs.

117 posts

My First Mate is now in peace in Miscellaneous

8 months ago

TSPC,
My condolences to you and your family.

134 posts

New Eager Zebra game...Brain Sprint! in SFI News #Eager Zebra

8 months ago

I hope at least one of those games are a match three game. I find match three games fun and addictive. In case some of you don't know what match three games are, they are games like Candy Crush or Panda Pop. Hey maybe we can win some prizes after winning so many levels or maybe successfully completing the really difficult ones like one or two T Credits or Rewardicals or maybe a t-shirt. Just a suggestion.

23 posts

The RW prospects are waiting to become your "pals"! in Sales

8 months ago

Thanks Christo for this suggestion. I will try it this way when I advertise rewardicals.

32 posts

How Unlucky Can One Be?!........ in Miscellaneous #Contests #Rewardical

8 months ago

Cheer up I have never won at Biz Quiz. I don't look at it as just a game; I use it as a learning tool. I test myself. If I know the answer to a question - great, and if I don't know then the challenge for me is to find the answer. How well do I know my back office? Or I may not be sure of the answer that I am thinking of, whether it's right or wrong. Can I remember where I saw the answer? Sometimes I surprise myself and I find out I know more than I think.

23 posts

8 months ago

If you give just the link, then what about the promo code? What is for? Can anyone give an example of how it should look?

23 posts

8 months ago

Thanks Mihai. I think I will try it with Twitter first and then Facebook.

23 posts

8 months ago

Thanks for this interesting post about the rewardicals program. You have made it a little more clear to me; I just have to go back and re-read the information about rewardicals. Tell me can you use the link and your personal promo code on social media and traffic exchange sites?

234 posts

Happy birthday Mr. Gery!! in Recognition

8 months ago

Happy birthday Gery! May you have a wonderful and blessed day.

43 posts

$6 Lead Turns Into Millions of Dollars in Sales - Part 3 in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

9 months ago

Leon one of the things that I am getting from these awesome lessons is to create a single ad and run it and in doing so the number of hits or conversions will tell you how that particular ad is doing? I'm going to assume that this method (if I am correct) is for paid advertising. If this is so will it work for free advertising? The other thing that I am getting from this is based on how well or poorly the ad is doing, it is at this point you will make any changes to the ad you deem necessary. If this is correct, then how does one determine what to change within the ad and what do you recommend in terms of time, how long to run an ad? Also would you run this same ad on different platforms such as social media, traffic exchange sites etc....? Bare with me, my learning continues.😀

7 posts

Confused about sales in ECA Program #ECA #Sales

10 months ago

Your answers to this forum post are great; however it is leading me to ask the question "what about the part in TripleClicks where you can compile your own collection of products from the different ECAs; are we still utilizing this function?"

344 posts

ECA program moving to Rewardical.com in SFI News #Rewardical #Sales #TripleClicks

10 months ago

After reading the newsletter about the changes being made to our ECA program, I have a couple of questions:
1. Will these changes affect the way we recruit for the ECA program?
2. Will rewardical eventually replace MRP? It seems to be headed in that direction.