Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Vladimir S

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

10 posts

How many PSAs & CSAs do you need on your team? in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

18 minutes ago

Hello Tim,
Just have 5 active members (EA), and so on up to 12 generations.
Earnings you safe.
I wish you much success in your work,
With respect

361 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Niculae Grigore! in Recognition

3 hours ago

Congratulations Niculae
I wish you much success in your work,
With respect

30 posts

Zackjack Winnings in Recognition #Eager Zebra

6 hours ago

Congratulations Karlene,
I enjoy ZackJack game
I wish you much success in the game and work.
With respect,

28 posts

Nagrada in Southern Europe #VersaPoints

22 hours ago

Congratulations Dejan,
Only brave naprijd.
I wish you good luck in the work.
With respect

26 posts

My first 1000 vp. I am so happy in Southern Europe #VersaPoints

22 hours ago

Congratulations Helena,
Only brave naprijd.
With respect

140 posts

What is the most important thing you've learned as an SFI affiliate...that ALL affiliates should know? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

1 day ago

Hello Zarmish,
To succeed in this business you have to be persistent, there is no money overnight.
Patiently work every day. Set up a standing order to achieve the status. Learning reading Forum, listen sponsors. Advertise products TripleCliks, and most important to advertise in order to build your team.
With respect

6 posts

Anybody can clarify me what is PLAN -B in ZackJack game in Eagre Zebra game in Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Hello friend,
You have to change tactics if these maps will not rest awhile but later continued.
It will be better. As they say the next time better luck.
Look at my badge.
With respect.

11 posts

Question in Ask Gery #PSA

2 days ago

Hello Brian,
Your PSA remains, you will not lose them. To earn free vp see here there are 19 ways.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18240&referrer=search
I wish you much success in your work.
With respect

15 posts

Getting Started in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 days ago

Hello Amjad,
Welcome to SFI, excellently realized. Look at this video and it works.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_VEgGQij4o&t=21s
With respect

4 posts

How to invite new PSA to work in a team? in Team Building #Team Building

3 days ago

Hello Mahender,
When you get a new member, you have to send a message to Welcome over the SFI and the mail message with instructions.
www.sfimg.com/PopUp/SampleWelcomeLetter
How did you get when you started work.
With respect

14 posts

Osvojila drugi nivo Badge Quest in Southern Europe #Contests

3 days ago

Congratulations Dijana,
Persistence always pays off, just to set the results will follow.
Happy Birthday.
A lot of success in the work.
With respect

74 posts

January’s UNSTOPPABLE affiliates! in SFI News #Contests

3 days ago

Congratulations to all the winners, you are a role model and force SFI.

Every honor you,

With respect

6 posts

I recently purchased items using TCredits, don't one get the VersaPoints attached to the item? in TripleClicks Sales #Sales #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

3 days ago

Hello Mansueta,
You will earn VersaPoints about buying TC Direct products made with TCredits. You will, however, make VersaPoints to buy from ECAs and members (Member Printing) when used TCredits.

Also, you will earn VersaPoints to TC Direct products paid for by the MRP (Member Rewards points), but not to products from the ECAs and the members (member records) when paid with MRP.
As you can see Oliver gave the correct answer.
With respect

519 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Tamara Matkovic! in Recognition

4 days ago

Congratulations Tamara,
It is an honor to win the E365.
With respect

18 posts

Valentine's Best in Recognition

5 days ago

Hello Allison,
Happy Valentine's Day to you and to all members of the SFI.
Melisa happy birthday.
With respect,

18 posts

Happy Valentine's Day! in Recognition

5 days ago

Hello Allison,
Happy Valentine's Day to you and to all members of the SFI.
With respect,

11 posts

T-Time in Suggestion Box

5 days ago

Hello Zahid,
I like this message:
  T-Time
Sorry, you can not enter because
You have already won a T-time today.
Limit: One victory day.
You want more luck next time
With respect,

16 posts

I'm a starter in SFI in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #TripleClicks

6 days ago

Hello Agatha,
This is a great online affiliate program that offers several ways of doing business. You can learn about our compensation plan here: www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan

You should start watching this video: www.sfimg.com/start and then go to the Affiliate Center (https://www.sfimg.com/Home) and start working with your list - Start Campaigns

Note that you should not use or Gmail or Yahoo Mail as your mail to SFI, because they do it best.

Here's what you need to do every day:

1. You should do this every day actions that can, it really means a lot. Every Versa point (VP) counts. Video showing how to do it: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwe52yHQwpY

2. Watch the green line and to stay in the competition E365, read all about it here: www.sfimg.com/E365 video about it: youtu.be/ffH3Jwl3nGQ

3. Does your weekly actions. Video showing how to do them: www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA1nnShvKRY

4. Start building your team branches, because it is the safest way to make big money easily and will soon be your residual income. After that, you can just go and do everything else, and that more and more money with this program.

5. Be Fast Track members! Are all the advantages to become a member and earn 10% more for life. In the first 30 days you have the opportunity to become a Fast Track members and start your business seriously.

6th play games at TripleClicks from his first day in business. You should start by tTime and KO quizzes (free to enter). So you can collect MRPĔs and TCĔs that are important for your progress. Play and enjoy! www.tripleclicks.com/indexContests.php

7. Use the SFI forum every day, and you can learn a lot, quickly. www.sfimg.com/forum/

8th whach for your status, check the 1500 rpm month!

9. Advertising and recruit more affiliates. Do this by sending a recommendation. How to find your recommended links? Go to your SFI account and find your card account ... or go to this link www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList

From that list, one Gateway with your SFI ID number and send it to your friends in e-mail, or put it in your advertising blog.

How to create a blog on blogger.com? www.youtube.com/watch?v=J__39eioBNw is important, because you can easily publish it as your advertise on Facebook. It is the easiest way to promote SFI on Facebook by blogs. You can find prey Facebook to add the group and put your blog link there.

You can make free website. www.wix.com/ is a great place for it.

It is important that you do not need to post your SFI Gateways directly to Facebook. And you should not look for spam to other websites.

Here you can find excellent ideas, adds and banners. www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter

With respect,

480 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Doris Sinon Dine! in Recognition

6 days ago

Congratulations Doris,
Let there be much happy years in SFI,
With respect,

7 posts

Zackjack #1000 in Recognition #Eager Zebra

6 days ago

Hello Nebojša,
Congratulations to the 1000 ZackJack. It's a little harder to make a good result, so I dropped in the rankings. Yet it is interesting to play.
Look at my badge.
With respect

10 posts

25VP for the tip TCredits-1 in TripleClicks Sales #TCredits #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

6 days ago

Greeting,
NOTE: Earn 25 VP for each product rating / review ONLY on physical products and all TC Direct products (including digital products). Fourteen days after ordering products (7 days for digital products) to TripleClicks.com, you will be asked to rate and review the product. Points are awarded upon submission of each completed evaluation / review. As a thank you, one TCredit earned for submitting audit / evaluation. To determine whether you are waiting opinions / ratings to do, just log on Tripleclicks.com, click "Member Center" in the upper right corner and select the "View Center". Y ou may review only strike once and get 1 TCredit and 25 HR max for viewing the item once. However, you can edit your reviews at any time. Comments are not included in the cases ECAS purchase its products. TCredits not included in the purchase TCredits or other items with a cost of less than 5 TCredits.
With respect

13 posts

What it will Take... in Getting Started #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

6 days ago

Hello George,
Without labor there is no profit. If you want to succeed you must have your goal. Make a good plan and you will succeed.
With respect

5 posts

ECAs connected to my account in Marketing #ECA #Marketing #Sponsor

6 days ago

Hello Xolani,
Please look at this video will be helpful.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO5ZC5xLmLA

With respect

9 posts

Time machine predictions in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

7 days ago

Hello Aldana,
For me this is the hardest question so far, because there is no information for help. So you have not entered your prediction. Tazim information over the Internet or anything. As if this film does not have the scale all the time. Rubbish I spend TCredite.
With respect

11 posts

I now know how ! in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #Team Building #TripleClicks

7 days ago

Hello Nafisa,
It is good that you shared your thoughts here in the Forum.
I already 1 of the month confirm EA and BTL status. Thanks to its member for 10 of the month I'm STL. Now I'm trying to run the other members of the EA status.
With respect