Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

4x SUPPORT
Vladimir S.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

5 posts

Uspeh in Southern Europe #VersaPoints

2 days ago

Congratulations on EA status, just bravely forward, everything can be done whenever it will.
Good luck

8 posts

My jubilee in Southern Europe #Contests

2 days ago

I congratulate Dinka on an anniversary in SFI. Just brave go ahead.
Good luck

8 posts

My jubilee in Southern Europe #Contests

3 days ago

My little jubilee, 700 days without interruption. It's nice to be part of a big family.
I'm proud of my results, I never regretted doing this job.
Slowly but surely I go ahead and achieve my set goals.
Great thanks to my sponsor, as well as my team, without you being able to achieve these results. Let's go further to the new wins.

7 posts

Za odličan početak dana in Croatia

5 days ago

Congratulations, nice prize

20 posts

Magicne brojke u SFI in Southern Europe #VersaPoints

7 days ago

Congratulations Sreten,
It's important to set your goals in real terms, and then reach those goals by the end of the month. I want you a lot of work success, and the accomplishment of all your goals. See you on top. Good luck

9 posts

Poker in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

7 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

21 posts

"BUY MATCH " what does mean in Grandmaster Poker game in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

9 days ago

Kingsley,
Make your TCredits go further by buying discounted bulk packs of “Matches” and/or “Moves” in between games.
Themes you’ve purchased for Zackjack are free to use in Grandmaster Poker (i.e, they’re interchangeable). Conversely, if you purchase a new theme for Grandmaster Poker, you can use it free in Zackjack.

11 posts

Success Requires No Talent or Skills! in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Marketing #Sponsor

15 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

5 posts

T-Time in Croatia #Contests #TripleClicks

16 days ago

Hi Boro,
Only persistent they succeeded here.

15 posts

My question about vp for review in VersaPoints #TCredits #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

20 days ago

Pozdrav Brankica
You may have already rated a product before. That's why you only got 25 vp.
You can only rate the product once.

29 posts

What An Incredible 2 Years!!! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Leadership

22 days ago

Congratulations on 2 years of work, Donald.
It's great to be a member of this family, and I want you many years of successful work.
I will soon be 2 years old.
Good luck

5 posts

T-Time in Croatia #Contests #TripleClicks

22 days ago

Good News, Vladimir If your name was chosen in today's 6am TripleClicks T-TIME drawing! For 22 months jubilee 200 TIMEWINNER.
You won: 2 Free TCredits

10 posts

Game Master in Eager Zebra #Contests

28 days ago

Hello Byron,
10,000 points is not enough to fix your placement, meaning you have to concentrate and score as many points as possible, so your placement will be better. I like poker I play a savvy day of progress but slow. See my spells. I wish you a lot of success.
Good luck.

14 posts

Why are they important badges in Getting Started #CSA #Eager Zebra #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hi Jelena,
With all the rewards we get when we achieve a certain level of badges, our members can see how active we are and how we progress in business. It's important to know what a badge is, meaning badges should be read. I have 63 badges and I'm very proud of them.
I want you a lot of luck at work.
Vladimir

15 posts

How do I advance to Badge Quest MASTER in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hello Viggo,
  It's no problem at all to go to Badge Quest Master. Try playing at the EC, like Zack Jack and Poker, participating every day at auctions.
I'm proud of my badges.
Good luck

7 posts

Status in Croatia

about 1 month ago

Good news! One of your personally sponsored subsidiaries is just qualified as a Bronze Team Leader (BTL): Everyone's honored, two statuses in one day.I congratulate.
Ljiljana Čelić.

15 posts

How to transfer Funds to Payoneer Account? in Compensation #Compensation

about 1 month ago

Pozdrav Vahida,
If you've done everything, you'll get a notification from Payoneer for a couple of days that these funds have been transferred to the card. Be patient.
Good luck

5 posts

Advancements in Recognition #Contests

about 1 month ago

93/5000
You are doing a good job Jelena Veskovic, just keep it going.
Congratulations on the progress so far.
Good luck

7 posts

Badge quest bounty.... is it possible? in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hello Muhammed A.
Be persistent, build your status, and play games.
Everything is possible.
Good luck

41 posts

Problem with SFI Pages Loading? in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Miroslav,
I also have a problem reading the site

23 posts

He asked, if I do my best, How to get substantial income earning. in Team Building #Compensation

about 1 month ago

Hello Rohit,
All of you who recognize that building a team here is the only safe source of income and everything else is only a possibility of additional earnings with valuable and persistent work you will reach the goal. For some 3 for some 4 for 5 years, but you will all build a stable and strong income source Do you think that's a long time? I'll tell you it's a short one.
You are all graduating for at least 12 years to get some qualification to hire. Then you have to work 35-40 years to get to a pension of some 250-500 euros to say that this is some pros in the region. That's a long friend of mine !!!!!
I will be extremely open, here if you have to deal with this business if you do not understand it as an entertaining internet fun I assure you that within 5 years you will be above this prospect without any problems. How far above the prospect? I do not know the answer is in you (maybe double, maybe three and probably will earn more and more than that average). There is no limit here, all limitations and answers are in you.
Talk to yourself and resign this dilemma whether you want to or do not want to be your boss.
The one who wants this way out to success, the one who thinks he wants to see the excuse for failure.
So do not think that you really want and you want to succeed, it does not happen that you accidentally have to give it a reason for it to happen to you.
Blog + Announcement = Here is this formula of success like 1 + 1 = 2
For a few more rows
Successes mean to be willing to pay the price of success!
The life you live today is the reflection of the price you have paid up to now!
The life you are going to live in the future will be the reflection of the price you are willing to pay in the meantime!

Good luck

14 posts

How to purchase TCredits with a Gift Certificate? in Sales #Sales #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Hello Kossi.
Please see the video, how to buy 1 tc for the certificate.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVrpSl9l2C4
Good luck

18 posts

ZJacker 6 in Ask Gery #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hello Ray,
  This
The badge awarded to those who have achieved Zackjack consists of at least six cards.
Stay persistent will certainly come. Here's my badges.
Good luck