Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Jenni T.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

15 posts

I Should Have Spent Those 8 TCredits on Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

I definitely agree that Astro Aucrions are the way to go. Yesterday I won 100 VP plus the Rewardicals and matches for Poker.

11 posts

How many people in south Africa doing SFI ? in South Africa #Eager Zebra #Marketing #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Hi Pieter

You can use a2a to find top achievers in SA and ask to connect with them. www.sfimg.com/a2a

47 posts

Why have I lost my upline co-sponsor in Ask Gery #Leadership

5 months ago

Hi. I also had a strange thing happen. I got a hello message from a new co sponsor. I assumed I had been reassigned as my co sponsor and I don’t speak the same language. But now I find I have 3 co sponsors???

12 posts

How Many Affiliates are from Cape Town South Africa in South Africa #Localvantia

6 months ago

I would like to know the same thing for Johannesburg!

46 posts

In desperate need of VP!! in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

9 months ago

Hi Karon - well done on your great progress so far - you are obviously committed and on track to be successful. First make sure you have done absolutely EVERYTHING you can on your VP Ledger www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/VPLedger. If you have then see if you can buy some single T Credits. Each single T Credit purchased will earn you 102 VP. There are several payment options available. The T Credits will come in very handy for your PB and EZ tabs. You can also redeem Rewardicals for VP if you have them. www.rewardical.com/Exchange. Good luck!

23 posts

Where are specific tips for Card King game? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

9 months ago

I’m also still getting tips for Time machine when clicking on Tips for Card King. Click play and then read rules.

9 posts

Website development in Southern Africa #Localvantia

9 months ago

I was a complete novice and had never built a website. I managed fine with wordpress.com. You can start with a free page then If you want to expand you can sign up for a paid website.

23 posts

Why would I even bother bidding on an auction? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

10 months ago

Well Done Jenny !!! I am so excited for you. I know just how you feel - I was thrilled when I won my first auction.It is so true that persistance pays off. I think many people don''t realise the value of auctions. you can win PSAs, CSAs and TC for next to nothing. And for us South Africans - if you bid on laptops etc and win you can exchange them for a Gift Certificate for a value much higher than what you paid. You're also earning 1 VP and at least 5 MRP for every bid AND with every ten bids you get to Spin for a % of a PSA. Wishing you many more wins in the future :)

10 posts

Purchasing with someone's card in Getting Started

10 months ago

Hi Tilahun

There are several other payment options available other than credit cards. you can also set up a Paypal account which you link to a debit card if you have, or you can buy with Bitcoin. Also look to see if there are any TCurrency Merchants in your area. Find out on the Ethiopian Forum how your countrymen are managing. You will earn VP on any purchases you make.

29 posts

Getting started issues in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor

10 months ago

Hi Daniela
We all have the same problem with many affiliates not earning even 1VP. SFI is not difficult. As Randy said- if I could figure it out any one can. And it has nothing to do with phones. I have a very basic phone and it works fine. It does, however , require time and the will to learn. In my first week I did feel overwhelmed but I kept going back over the basics again and again until I understood and in the meantime kept doing the Daily Tasks to earn VP. It is also not a financial difficulty. I didn’t take out a standing order for 6 months but kept my EA status by buying small quantities of T Credits to help me bid and play games and earn MRP and stay in the E365 contest where I won lots more TCredits and MRP. And you can advertise for free to attract new PSAs and PRMs. It seems that many people want everything handed to them on a plate. They can’t be bothered to read and learn or even ask questions but they expect money to just land in their laps. I don’t understand this phenomenon but it is reality. Just keep plugging away at attracting new affiliates and you will eventually find your diamonds. Good luck.

542 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Thelma Scott! in Recognition

11 months ago

CongratulationsThelma!

20 posts

Happy Christmas in Miscellaneous

11 months ago

To all those celebrating, wishing you a happy and peaceful Christmas.

21 posts

I am new here, I want to learn how to earn in SFI in Getting Started #Getting Started

11 months ago

My letter to my team this week....

We are nearing the end of the year and many of you may still be looking for that Golden Opportunity to earn extra income.

Guess what - you took the first step when you registered with SFI - but what then?

If you were to start a new job with a company, would you expect to know everything you had been hired to do without any training or guidance - I'm sure not.

If you started a new job at a company would you be expected to turn up everyday or only when you feel like it? I'm pretty sure you would need to be there every day, on time and spend 7 to 8 hours there doing your work.

If you did not bother to learn how to do your new job or pitch up at work, do you think you would keep your job ? Probably not.

Here's what happens with SFI......

YES - You have to learn what is expected in order to earn an income - this is all laid out in the Launchpad www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/

YES - you may need guidance - You have a sponsor available to help you every step of the way. If your sponsor is not helping, you have your co sponsor and a whole upline of experienced affiliates who can help. www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/upline
But they can't guess what you are having trouble with - you need to communicate - ask questions. Use email,Teammail, SFIM chat, Facebook, the Forum - be part of this great community

YES - To be a success you have to log in EVERY day and do at least your Daily Actions - www.sfimg.com/Home/ToDoList

BUT -

The Beauty of SFI is that YOU ARE YOUR OWN BOSS.
Your hours are not fixed, you don't have to travel to get to your office, and your rewards are directly linked to the effort you make. The more effort you put in the greater the rewards.

Stop looking for greener pastures - anything promising quick money is not going to work. One of the facts of life is that nothing is totally free. With SFI, you investment is your time. If you have money to invest you will progress more quickly but if you do nothing you will stay stagnant.

If you do just one thing till the end of this year - avail yourself of all the FREE training material available so that you are ready to rock in 2018. www.sfimg.com/Training/

THIS is your Golden Opportunity - Lets make it happen!

With best wishes for the holiday season.

206 posts

Localvantia has launched! in SFI News #Localvantia #Rewardical

11 months ago

Thanks for this. How then would the claiming of Rewardicals work online? I understood it currently only works with over the counter purchases.

206 posts

Localvantia has launched! in SFI News #Localvantia #Rewardical

11 months ago

Hi

In order for local merchants in my area to get excited about Localvantia they need to know roughly how many SFI affilliates are in the area who could possibly buy from them. How do I get this information?

6 posts

t credits were to buy sa in South Africa

11 months ago

Hi Hanswathee

To buy any products click on 'Buy"under the TripleClicks icon. GO to wahtever category you want - for T Credits go to the T Credits category and you will see all the options.

To sell go to any product and click on the Share and Win box. A green box will come up with a link. Copy the link and paste it into your Facebook & Twitter pages , email or any other advertising site. It will automatically include a link to you so you get commission when someone buys.

For more info on how to sell, read up on Marketing Methods - www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?form=MarketingMethods

All the best

5 posts

Please log on south Africa we want to win silverware in South Africa #Leadership #Team Building

11 months ago

You are so right Zamxolo. By logging in and reading all the training material you are also learning new skills which can be of great benefit in running your own business. Where else can you start your own business with no capital. This is a great opportunity for everyone.

20 posts

Brief words to explain SFI in better way. in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

12 months ago

Hi Siddarth

I explain it like this:
It is an international online marketing company which is free to join and all the training material and marketing tools are free. You also have a personal sponsor to help at any time. Its great fun because you make friends with people all over the world.
You make money in three ways.
1. You promote products from the online shop ( TripleClicks) and you earn commission on your sales.
2. You find businesses to join SFI as an ECA and you earn commission on their sales.
3. You invite other people to join your team who do the same two actions (1 & 2) and you earn commission from their purchases and sales.

21 posts

How can I achieve total badge points to 13,325 in Getting Started #TripleClicks

about 1 year ago

Hi Dhanya

You can either earn new badges or upgrade the ones you already have. If you click on each badge you have you will see what you need to do to upgrade to the next level - eg: win a few more games/ connect with more ECAs.....
Aat the bottom of you badges you will see all the badges available still to earn. Click on those to see what the requirements are to earn those badges. Good Luck.!

15 posts

Your Choice Drop Shipping Options in South Africa #Pricebenders

about 1 year ago

Hi Dave

Further to your ost - the issue with takalot is just to get them as a drop shipping option instead of Amazon which is what is currently on offer for Pricebenders. - not to use them as an alternative to TripleClicks.

15 posts

about 1 year ago

Hi Dave. I for one would be more than delighted to support SA ECAs if I can find the products I would like to buy on a regular basis. I agree that SA affiliates should make it their business to support SA ECAs. I think we could do with a little more variety so that we can advertise SA ECAs both here and overseas. I like the products you have in your store but are they not products shipped from overseas? What is the success rate in receiving delivery?

15 posts

about 1 year ago

Yes - I have seen this too. I saw one ECA where I thought the product was really good but there was no activity. I tried to cont her but never heard back. Maybe we should all try contacting the existing ECAs to find out what the problem is. But I also found that some people are not good with online marketing. I think we need to offer extra help in getting their ECA set up. We can only try!

15 posts

about 1 year ago

Hi Joe

I know we should be thinking big but not sure if a company like PicknPay would go for it. I am thinking more along the lines of all the amazing South African crafters whose work I am sure would sell really well overseas. All the people who sell at craft markets I think are ideal candidates to become ECAs because they don''t have big advertising budgets and would really benefit from having SFI affiliates selling their products. Then also the local suppliers of things like vitamins, toiletries, stationery, pool care, pet food etc etc who all the SA affiliates could buy from and earn VP from their purchases.

15 posts

about 1 year ago

Thanks for the suggestion Jacqueline - will do. :)

15 posts

about 1 year ago

Hi Joe. there are two different issues here. I am proposing that we submit takealot as an option for Your Choice Dropshipping so that if we win products on auction we can then get a voucher for takealot and actually get the product. At the moment we can only do this through Amazon which brings a heavy delivery cost. takealot are based in Cape Town so delivery is quick and very often free. I think we could then attract more people in SA to become PRMs.
The other issue is trying to get more good SA ECAs on board. Delivery from overseas seems to be rather dicey due to our postal service. I would love to get more SA ECAs on board for SA affiliates to order from. I think there is also a lot of potential for SA businesses to market their products overseas aswell, as our prices would be very favourable due to the exchange rate and many of our craft products are really unique. I am on a big drive right now to try and attract SA ECAs. If we could all do the same thing it would benefit us all in the long run. SFI talks about buying your every day goods from TripleClicks but there don't seem to be many suitable ECAs in SA. I would really like to see this change aswell.