Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

20x SUPPORT
Jackie F.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

10 posts

Badges points .. in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #Leadership

18 hours ago

The Daily/Weekly Challenge Badges awarded for Poker and ZackJack are purely decorative. There are no points associated with these badges.

7 posts

Please claim your Rewardicals in Compensation #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

1 day ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

9 posts

The Biz Quiz contest in Miscellaneous

6 days ago

Stephen,
The Biz Quiz provides an opportunity increase our SFI knowledge daily.
The key, is to work (learn) smarter, not harder. I picked up this tidbit from another Forum member a couple years ago, and it's a game changer: a quick web search of the daily Biz Quiz question generally brings the answer straight to you.
If it doesn't bring you the answer specifically, it will at least narrow down where to look for the answer.
I'm always pleased when I do know the answer without having to search, but when I need to search, I'll say that nine times out of ten, this method brings the answer to the forefront. Problem solved... you've learned a little more about SFI, and you've saved a bit of time (to go make more sales!) in the process.

18 posts

Spin and Win has Spun and Won. Done. Nada. No more. in VersaPoints #Contests #Getting Started #VersaPoints

10 days ago

Ed,
My thread wasn't about the VALUE of Spin and Win, just that the subject matter alone under the Tips tab is bound to cause confusion to those unaware. I was concerned mostly for the newbies and the inevitable glut of Forum threads looking for additional information.
To your point, free VP are free VP, whether it is 2, 5, or 1000. I welcomed them all.

18 posts

Spin and Win has Spun and Won. Done. Nada. No more. in VersaPoints #Contests #Getting Started #VersaPoints

10 days ago

I am stymied as to today's PRACTICAL POST in the TIPS tab...it pertains specifically to our now defunct Spin and Win program. While it is indeed well written and informative, the information contained can only serve to confuse newbies, who will undoubtedly seek assistance as to "Where to play Spin and Win?"

Preparing for the inevitable onslaught of new Forum threads...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6 posts

Win a Clue! in Eager Zebra #Astro Auctions #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

14 days ago

HIDDEN Clues are now being awarded as Constellation Prizes in Astro Auctions!!!
As someone who goes through an alarming number of TCredits daily purchasing Clues for HIDDEN, I am delighted with this recent development.
Thank you, Mr. Gery Carson and Staff!!!

5 posts

Affirmations - Are You Kidding Me??? Read On!!! in Team Building #Astro Auctions #Team Building

16 days ago

Bruce...you're AWESOME!
You share so much knowledge with us, and it's greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

9 posts

How do I become STL to benefit CSA bonuses? in Miscellaneous #ECA #Leadership #Team Building

16 days ago

Raymond,
You cannot get to STL without having a BTL in your first line, BUT...always, ALWAYS do all you are capable of. If 37 Versa Points is within your grasp, GRAB them. Get all the Versa Points you can...you never know, one of your downline may surprise you and get themselves to BTL.
Much success to you!!!

136 posts

Congratulations Leon McKee, our new Diamond Team Leader in Recognition #Leadership #Sponsor

16 days ago

Leon McKee, congratulations to you on your momentous achievement.

8 posts

Maximum profitability in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

16 days ago

For maximum profitability, given all the recent changes implemented in SFI, is it better to build your team wide or deep?
An argument may be made for either case, but I'm hoping some of you with actual insight can shed some light?
Thank you.

26 posts

I Have Already Bought 125 T-Credits in VersaPoints #TCredits #VersaPoints

18 days ago

Arnab,
If you purchased 125 TCredits for September, that will give you 1500 Versa Points and ensure you are EA. Honestly, if you are able to achieve Bronze Team Leader in September, please do so, as you will acquire an additional 500 CSAs!

20 posts

How to earn more VPs for the Smart Start Bonus? in Getting Started #Contests #Getting Started #VersaPoints

21 days ago

Angela,

Welcome to SFI!
I would strongly suggest you look into the New Member Pack:
The New Member Pack includes:
750 Rewardical Tokens
3 CSAs added to your team
500 VersaPoints
50 mighty TCredits
30 free entries in the TripleClicks Daily Crown drawing

This is available ONLY during your first 10 days, and is a tremendous asset for anyone new to SFI.

Much success to you!

15 posts

Buy a Clue. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

22 days ago

Agreed. The Matches and Moves won in Astro Auctions certainly are appreciated.
If only we could win Clues in the same manner.

Do check out Hidden, Bryce...it's a lot of fun!

18 posts

Bronze trying to move Up in Team Building

22 days ago

Rebecca,
Your CSA increasing his rank will have no bearing on your rank. To become a Silver Team Leader, you will need for one of your PSAs to become a Bronze Team Leader.
Much success to you!

8 posts

Will Migration affect E365 standing? in Miscellaneous #Contests #E365 #Getting Started

25 days ago

Eric,
For the E365 Challenge, your Class (everyone who joined SFI the dames day as you) remains unchanged. You are all competing to be #1, and he/she with the greatest number of Versa Points at the end of the game is the winner.

Barring winning the big prize, or runner-up, your competitors for Country Champion would be a different group (still within the same Class) only because your country would be different.

Good luck and much success to you!

15 posts

25 days ago

This is true.
I have also wished for an opportunity to buy additional clues, as sometimes, the 10 additional clues we are able to purchase is far too few!

15 posts

25 days ago

Tanja,

Thank you so much for looking into that. I am now able to see that as well.
As previously mentioned, I could recall seeing an "End Game" button; however, as the games encourage speed, my recollection was a bit fuzzy. Racing through the games for points didn't allow for perfect memory. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thank you!

15 posts

25 days ago

Franklin,
As I recall (and please bear with me, this is a brand new game and I've played my allotted games so cannot check this) there IS an End Game button. I have been loathe to use it (racking up the points!) but I have seen it.

15 posts

25 days ago

Yes, Gliceria!
I'm already spending *cough, cough* an obscene amount of TCredits to play other Zackjack games, and now the Astro Auctions have me bid, Bid, BIDDING because, well, they're AWESOME, and a girl just needs to catch a break!

Honestly, I'm glad it's not just me!

15 posts

25 days ago

love, Love, LOVE the new game Hidden!!!
There is, however, a marked difference between Hidden and other Eager Zebra games that is of concern.
When we purchase, for example, Moves or Matches for Grandmaster Poker or Zackjack with our TCredits, we own those Moves/Matches, and those unused travel forward with us in the games until we eventually use them. In Hidden, we also use TCredits to purchase Clues, but...the unused Clues vanish at game's end and we start anew with each and every game.
Is it possible to own our purchased Clues, and have the unused Clues travel forward with us throughout Hidden until used?

9 posts

Just Love playing the game Hidden! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

25 days ago

David,
I concur. I am really enjoying the new game, Hidden, as well as all the shiny new badges that Hidden introduced!

Mr. Gery Carson, ten games is too few! May we play more???

19 posts

Spin and Win in Suggestion Box #Contests #TCredits #VersaPoints

29 days ago

"Furthermore, those very 5 VP can be used to bid in 5 (FIVE!) Astro Auctions, with each auction offering a chance to win valuable prizes, including Rewardicals, which can, in turn, be exchanged for precious TCredits."

Nope. Please disregard that statement. Versa Points CANNOT be used to bid in Astro Auctions, but redeeming one's Rewardicals for TCredits to bid is correct.

If only the "edit" option was available for a slightly longer period of time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

19 posts

Spin and Win in Suggestion Box #Contests #TCredits #VersaPoints

29 days ago

John,

Per your post, you vaguely recall seeing an SFI newsletter in your mail, BUT...you couldn't be bothered for a mere 5 Versa Points. Should SFI replace the VP with something you place value on (a more costly TCredit), then you might seriously read the newsletters.

Spin and Win offers a chance to win up to 1,000 Versa Points, with a guaranteed minimum of 5 VP. For some people, that 5 VP may mean the difference between ranks. That 5 VP may be exactly what someone needs to reach EA and not lose their CSAs. Five Versa Points may hold no value to you, but may be "make or break" to someone else, making them quite valuable indeed.

Furthermore, those very 5 VP can be used to bid in 5 (FIVE!) Astro Auctions, with each auction offering a chance to win valuable prizes, including Rewardicals, which can, in turn, be exchanged for precious TCredits.

While I'm sorry that, after nearly six months in SFI, the "bloom is off the rose" for you as far as free Versa Points go, I'm more concerned that, as a Team Leader, you've publicly declared "only" 5 free Versa Points AND reading SFI newsletters aren't worth the bother.

With all due respect, I beg to differ.

4 posts

How do you go about achieving success in your daily routines, in the area of working SFI? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Dale,

Congratulations on achieving E365 Champion!!!
THAT is success! You're leading your team by example, just as an awesome Team Leader should.

Is it the secret to monetary gains you're seeking?
THAT is not a secret. sell, Sell, SELL TripleClicks products. Teach your team to do the same.
Collect commissions AND team overrides. Repeat.