Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

19x SUPPORT
Jackie F.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

27 posts

Can Rewardical versa points be broken into two or more parts? in Ask Gery #Rewardical #Team Building #VersaPoints

6 days ago

Bosah,
This is already a "thing!"
When redeeming your Rewardical Tokens, you will note a sliding lever enabling you to redeem less than the full value Rewardicals you possess. Simple slide the lever to your left to redeem fewer Rewardicals.
Get WHAT you need, WHEN you need when redeeming your Rewardicals!

38 posts

Problems with Eager Zebra games in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

18 days ago

Manuel,
I've been playing the games intermittently throughout the day...no issues at all.
Perhaps refresh your browser?

41 posts

Doubt In My Mind in Miscellaneous #Contests #E365

19 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

117 posts

My First Mate is now in peace in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Tall Ship,
Please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of your wife.
God bless.

39 posts

Commitment Fulfilled in Miscellaneous #Team Building

about 1 month ago

What a truly boring world this would be if everyone were exactly, precisely the same.
Please, PLEASE do not let the words of a few affect you.
Your view is refreshing. Your words need to be heard.
When the going gets tough...the tough do NOT back down.

39 posts

Commitment Fulfilled in Miscellaneous #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Happy Anniversary, Randy!

"Commitment Fulfilled?" Two years became five; I hope five becomes many, many more.
Your knowledge, wit, and yes, sarcasm are much appreciated. You keep it real, and have a way of explaining things so that everybody "gets it."

Wishing you nothing but the best, my friend.

16 posts

Trouble Accessing Games on IPhone in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Cameron,
I noticed the same thing yesterday (I use an iPhone as well). I don't know if it is an iPhone issue; perhaps with the introduction of the new game, the entire game site may be receiving an update, rendering the TripleClicks link inaccessible. As you learned, the games may be played directly from the EZ tab.
BTW, awesome achievements (BTL and Forum Guru) in less than a month. Kudos!

11 posts

ECAs love badge in Ask Gery #TCredits #VersaPoints

2 months ago

Some people tend to get rather attached to the badges they've earned. I would guess that removing the badges would cause more uproar than it's worth. Aside from that, there are still ECAs to connect with, making the badge not obsolete. That particular badge is still in play.
Changes within the system are still occurring. There very well may be plans to keep all badges functional and attainable. Patience... 😊

4 posts

Are You Missing The Boat- Putting Things To The Side? in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

2 months ago

Thank you, Bruce. How true this is!
More often than not, a deadline is the impetus to action.
Creating deadlines may very well jumpstart stagnant routines.
I know that I work best under a deadline; I very well may be creating several more for myself.

48 posts

Don't Be A Thumb Sucking Pinhead-Stopping Negativity in Miscellaneous #Leadership

3 months ago

It's a shame I can only like this post one time.
Hal, your words are pure gold.
It's been a month of massive changes. SFI now has a " new normal," or, new opportunities. What are we to do with these new opportunities? The ONLY answer is to embrace them. Learn the practical usage of each of these new opportunities to lead your team to a greater success. Go with the momentum...and the moment is now.
LET'S BUILD SOMETHING GREAT!!!

4 posts

Biz Quiz in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

25 posts

PUH-LEEZE...just breathe in Miscellaneous #ECA #Localvantia #Rewardical

4 months ago

PUH-LEEZE...let's just take a moment, and breathe.
We are in the midst of many changes. These changes take time to implement (updating data, formatting new pages, etc). If you have doubts, or are unhappy with the changes being made, just...breathe.
Your downline does not want to read that you have one foot out the door. Newbies don't want to hear you have lost faith in SFI. Like it or not, these changes are our new normal. Given Mr. Gery Carson's (and staff) track record, I believe we should have faith that these exciting new changes will improve the bottom line for everyone involved in SFI.
That's right...new changes = more money/commissions.
Take a moment, welcome the change...and breathe.

10 posts

May I won daily crown entry? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

4 months ago

It is entirely possible to win Daily Crown with a SINGLE entry.
Obviously, the more entries, the greater the change to win, but this contest is solely a matter of luck.
Good luck to you!

11 posts

Winning Grandmaster poker and Zackjack T-shirts in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

4 months ago

Adamu,
YES, it is possible to win T-shirts for both games in the same month.

Sasa,
The list of winners for the game does not equate the list of winners for the T-shirt. There is a limit of 2 T-shirts per player per year, and that limit is adhered to.

21 posts

E365 Previous Month's VP in Miscellaneous #Contests #E365 #VersaPoints

4 months ago

Ray,

With your one year anniversary approaching, you are looking to see how you fare amongst your "classmates" for the E365 contest? Try this link: www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=leaderboard
Best of luck to you!

41 posts

Can't Keep Soonerflash Down in Miscellaneous #Leadership

4 months ago

Good times, huh?
Hope you are feeling better soon, Randy!

34 posts

"Bank" unused burns? in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra #TCredits

4 months ago

Haha! I find the games extremely entertaining; too much so at times.

Big shout out to Randy I. for expressing (and illustrating!) my query far better than I. Thanks, Randy!

34 posts

4 months ago

Oops! I meant poker! Too late to edit (not nearly caffeinated enough to be suggesting anything!).

34 posts

4 months ago

Allow me to preface my question by stating that I'm aware Eager Zebra games are a pleasant diversion and not our bread and butter.
Having said that, I'll admit to playing a fair amount of the games. I spend an inordinate amount of TCredits to do so (don't judge me!).
Programmers: is there a way for us to be able to "bank" unused burns in Zackpot? Each TCredit is precious; when we are using them to buy burns, it would be lovely if we were able to bank unused free burns to use in a future round of Zackpot. This may even encourage more rounds of gaming for the players.
Surely, I can't be the only one wishing this could happen?

30 posts

Desperation! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Team Building

4 months ago

Perhaps I'm an idealist, but I believe there is never a time to concede to failure. Never, EVER give up.
Randy, I hope your ankle heals quickly, and your wife is soon better as well.
You are a constant voice of inspiration and I look forward to your posts for that very reason.
Wishing you nothing but the best.

16 posts

How often should a leader send emails to his Team members? in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

5 months ago

I'm still trying to find my footing on this topic, as I have active (and flourishing!) team members who have been with SFI longer than I. I don't want to step on any toes (these affiliates certainly don't need advice from me) but do try to tread a fine line, letting them know I am always available to them. I am opposed to inundating anyone with unwanted emails; many of these affiliates have been running their own successful businesses long before I came along. I do; however, ALWAYS applaud accomplishments, offer encouragement, and give (hopefully helpful) advice when asked.

41 posts

new affilates asking in forum instead of their sponsors in Getting Started #Getting Started

5 months ago

Dakshesh,

Please remember that not every new affiliate has an active or even, at times, responsive Sponsor.
Yes, many of the questions you are referring to can easily be answered by typing into the Search feature, but these are Newbies. They are still learning to navigate the SFI site and absorb MUCH information. I applaud their efforts in trying to further themselves by asking in the Forum rather than remain inactive because they aren't getting help from a Sponsor.
Remember when you were a Newbie? It can all be a little overwhelming, but these affiliates are choosing to not give up.
Go, Newbies! I say, ask away!

19 posts

I am ready for 2018 is 2018 ready for me? in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Leadership #Sales

5 months ago

James,
You've been with SFI slightly more than a month and are a BTL; 2018 should prove to be an amazing year for you.
Congratulations on your achievements so far, and much luck to you in your future.

214 posts

Many of you may have noticed that I have in Miscellaneous

5 months ago

Prayers sent, Captain. Prayers will continue to be sent.
Best wishes to you and your Better Half.

6 posts

How can I eàrn in sfi in Getting Started

5 months ago

Welcome, Douglas!

Your first step should be to absorb your LaunchPad lessons. These are of paramount importance for your success here at SFI.

www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/

Much success to you!