50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

46x SUPPORT
Michael A.

United States

102 posts

Google AdWords Campaign in Marketing #Compensation #Team Building

15 days ago

Great information and visual tutorial!

I'm curious if you've ever tried Bing Ads?

2 posts

Web site optimization to get traffic in Marketing #Marketing

17 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

23 posts

Why would I even bother bidding on an auction? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

21 days ago

Congratulations on your first auction win! It can be difficult to get the hang of for sure. You got a good price and doubled your TC spent, so I think you did okay.

I've been here for over two years and still fall under the "Junior" category with less than nine wins, but I still keep trying!

20 posts

Change Hand. Let Sandy do it. in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

22 days ago

Sangoh,

This is the second post by you in which I see great wisdom. Your experience here and in other areas of your life have given you much to share with us. I think you hit the mark once again with this one on reassigning folks. Sometimes they just need a new person to talk to.

I'm now following your posts and looking forward to your next pearl of wisdom

- Mike

Aim Higher, Dream Bigger in 2018!

12 posts

Trying SFI again. in United States #Sponsor #Team Building

22 days ago

Welcome back. I was going to leave a message yesterday but I was on my phone and I hate using the forums on my phone, lol.

Listen, I think most of us have been where you are at one point or another. I quit SFI over 10 years ago and kick myself in the rear about that decision more than I should. I also "quit" a couple of times in this go-around. The thing is, when I get to looking around and thinking that the grass is greener somewhere else, I realize that grass is either fake or fertilized with bull ... well, you get the metaphor.

So, my best advice about starting over is to forget the past. Really sit down and do some goal setting, if you haven't already, and figure out the real reason WHY you want to do something like SFI. It's probably not the first thing that pops in your head, either. Drive down about four or five levels deep into your goals and keep asking yourself "Why?" You'll know once you get to the nitty-gritty bedrock reason.

Next, take MASSIVE ACTION. I was sponsoring a few people here and there, trying to build up my group. I'd get one or two active affiliates and then they would drop off the face of the earth. Finally, one month, I decided to take massive action. I committed to achieving Executive Affiliate and then Bronze Affiliate. I found free advertising methods to generate more PSAs. I found paid methods (here, in TripleClicks), with great results. Once Opti-build was announce, I got on board immediately, not to benefit myself, but to be able to offer that benefit to my own downline.

Regular communications with your group are a necessity, even if you never hear back from them at first. If you keep at it, you will start to get some responses. I try to do a weekly newsletter to my entire group as well as a semi-daily motivational or training note to my Movers list.

The best thing I can say is this ... be the type of PSA you want in your downline. Be the leader you would like to see. Lead by example and you will find some people that will follow your lead.

Hope this helps!

52 posts

Does one lose their PSAs & CSAs if they do not sign in for 45 days? in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #VersaPoints

23 days ago

Hi Michael
It is just that life happens and can happen fast even to excellent sponsors and if they can't do 250 VP in less than 2 months thats it, all the years of hard work and money gone.

But VP was not the issue in your OP. Auto delivery takes care of that. If a business owner can't bother to check in on their business at least once in six weeks, well, they probably were never in business to begin with. Treat it like a business and it will grow. Treat it like a hobby and it will never get off the ground.

51 posts

PSA's..."Do I want Quantity or Quality" in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

23 days ago

Thank you! I totally agree, but coming from a PTL it carries a lot more weight, lol.

52 posts

Does one lose their PSAs & CSAs if they do not sign in for 45 days? in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #VersaPoints

24 days ago

Getting the VP is only half the equation. If someone fails to log in for 45 days - six weeks - do you really think they qualify as a good sponsor???

Personally, I think the requirements art too lax, but that's just my personal opinion.

30 posts

I Quit and BSG in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

25 days ago

A truly brilliant post. Thank you for not quitting, and congratulations on your success!

41 posts

Can't Keep Soonerflash Down in Miscellaneous #Leadership

26 days ago

Glad you are on the mend, my friend. Don't overdo it (hard thing, I'm sure, on a farm).

21 posts

Slick way to qualify for extra Daily Grand entries! in Miscellaneous #Contests

27 days ago

Now this is a good "hidden" tip! Thanks for sharing. :)

20 posts

The Great VP Race of 2018 in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

27 days ago

It sounds good to me! I've run a variety of promotions over the past year, and to be honest, I don't get a lot of traction. I do believe that sometimes recognition goes a long way, perhaps even farther than other rewards in the beginning. I do like the idea of providing a place for their banners, etc.. This definitely will help new folks who haven't navigated their way around blogging or building their own site where they can promote their affiliate links.

81 posts

How Much Can You Earn In SFI? in Compensation #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

27 days ago

Scott, thank you for waking me from my slumber. I'll be sharing this post with my downline ASAP.

34 posts

Marketing Rewardicals in Marketing #Marketing #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Don't want to be a nitpicker.....but it looks so dumb if you are advertising and there are spelling mistakes in the ad....
it is AWESOME not awsome and it is gold BULLION not buillon. Please correct that when using the ad, and please techies at SFI correct the text on the cards.

Thanks! As you correctly noticed, I just copied and pasted from the Rewardical X-Cards entry on TripleClicks. Not sure if it is incorrect on the actual cards themselves, but you should probably submit your suggestion in the appropriate place as a new thread. The "techies at SFI" will likely never see your comment here and make the change.

- Mike

34 posts

Marketing Rewardicals in Marketing #Marketing #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

You could set up a simple landing page on a blog or stand-alone site and use the text from the Rewardical X-cards now available at TripleClicks:

===========================================================
What's a Rewardical?

Rewardicals are the amazing new digital tokens you can earn FREE when shopping at awsome local and online stores. Then redeem your tokens whenever you want for a variety of great goodies including:

* Free Gift Cards
* Free Bitcoin
* Free Silver Buillion
* Charitable Donations
* and more!

easyrewards247.com
Use Promo Code: XXXXXX
===========================================================

Be sure and use your own personal promo code. This also makes a good stand-alone ad on social media sites such as Facebook. Just use an attention-grabbing image, such as the Rewardical logo:

Hope this helps!

Aim HIGHER, Dream BIGGER in 2018!

35 posts

Tips to bring your inactive team back!!! in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Excellent post! I've just spent a couple of hours putting your suggestions into action. I hope to get similar results. Thank you for sharing your strategy with us.

23 posts

To understand the logic of bidding in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Exactly! Bidding price doesn't matter once it's over the 77% discount cap. Plus the VP for bidding. Plus winner gets their bids back (on the OP example).

If you have the TCredits available to ensure your win, this strategy is brilliant.

17 posts

Are Rewardcals as effective as MPR at this beginning stage ? in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

I just want to know how you guys got so many Rewardicals already? Wow, I'm impressed!

10 posts

Promotion on facebook in Marketing #Contests #Marketing

about 1 month ago

First, it doesn't say it's a scam. It says it is considered spam. There is a difference. The reason why SFI and many other affiliate links are blocked as spam by Facebook is because there millions of affiliates sharing basically the same link. The same holds true for the Custom Prestige Domains available from TripleClick Direct.

However, I have had success promoting my gateways by using a domain that I purchased for myself, and then linking it using the Custom Gateway Manager. Using your own link and the gateway manager (which uses a CNAME record change rather than just domain forwarding) will solve your problem.

Alternatively, you can create a blog and post information about SFI on the blog, then link to your gateways on the blog. Next, promote the blog post on Facebook, rather than the actual gateway link. You'll get traffic to your blog, and hopefully, some visitors to your gateway.

Hope this helps.

16 posts

How often should a leader send emails to his Team members? in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Personally, I send out the following:

1. Welcome letter to each new PSA and CSA in the form of an e-card
2. Weekly team mail to my entire team (newsletter format)
3. Semi-daily "movers" email to my Movers list
4. E-cards in recognition of achievements such as Daily Grand wins or birthdays, etc.
5. Special team mail for things such as end-of-month reminders or special incentives/contests that I run

In my thought, the more communication, the better. I want people to know that I'm a real, live person and that they can contact me at any time for help. With that thought in mind, I include not only my email address, but my Facebook profile link, Twitter profile link, Skype ID, etc., to open up as many avenues of communication as I can.

Hope this helps.

223 posts

2018 message from Gery in SFI News #Eager Zebra #Localvantia #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Q: Will the Opti-Build badges be retro-active, i.e., take into account our POAs generated before the 10th of this month, or will they only be counting the POAs we generate moving forward?

7 posts

Cost of shipping in Marketing

about 1 month ago

Submit a support ticket.

9 posts

Questions about link tracking generators in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing

about 1 month ago

As far as external link trackers, I think any of them would work.

The key code numbers can start with a single digit, such as 1.

The key code always goes after your affiliate ID number within the link, with a period between the two. So, within the link is your affiliate ID, period, then the key code you want to use. This is not necessarily at the end of the link.

I hope this answers your specific questions.

27 posts

I am short 495 VPs. What do I do? in VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Thank you for this.
An upline just sent a $10.00 gift certificate. I should use it, right?

I would. You can get 5 TCredits with that Gift Certificate, which will give you another 510 VP for the month! :)