Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

54x SUPPORT
Michael A.

United States

18 posts

Who said it's not possible with free advertising? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

26 days ago

Congratulations! This is great for free marketing methods. Also, I didn't realize PRMs were included in the Top Enroller badge. This is good to know as well. :)

7 posts

Trying to Use FaceBook Marketplace in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

26 days ago

Michael,

Here's what I do. I don't place the link in the marketplace, because it won't be clickable to the reader anyway. Once someone contacts me for more information on the item, then I give them the link in the Messenger chat.

One other tip ... you can advertise in different locations. You don't have to pick your own hometown as the location. Your item will show up for people within 100 miles of the marketplace city that you select. So think about that and your demographic target can become much greater. ;)

Hope this helps!

11 posts

Time-Your Greatest Asset. What Value Do You Put On A Minute??? in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

My consulting rate is $100/hr, so I guess I would value one minute of my time as being worth $1.67.

In reality, however, time is one thing we all have the same amount of but can never get back once it is spent. That makes it immeasurably valuable to me, and one of the reasons I'm building my SFI business - to buy back my time!

6 posts

E365 Monthly Champion in Miscellaneous #Contests #E365 #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

This is not a difficult question. 2000 is a bigger number than 1900, therefore the person with the 2000 VP would get the Rewardicals.

29 posts

Is There a glitch on the to do tab? in Bug Reports

about 1 month ago

Look like a glitch to me. Mine doesn't look like that. Business as usual for me.

9 posts

TCredit Astro Auction Observation in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

I made the same observation a few days ago and while I don't necessarily agree, the main reason I got was that the rewardicals outweigh the difference in TCredits. Is this true in all cases? Probably not.

On a side note, I won my first auction yesterday. I bid significantly higher than I would have if you take the value of the TCredits * $0.29 (what I paid for them). However, the Rewardicals I gained through this process gave me some much needed VP this month and the win (S-Builder Coop Share) will set me up to continue to build my team next month.

Did I come out ahead? Meh. We shall see.

13 posts

Improving PSA Quality Thru ECA Competition in Suggestion Box #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I have run my own Adwords campaign before, so I thought I would try to answer a couple of your questions.

Yes, I do believe the majority of Top Enrollers use either Adwords or Bing Ads (they are very similar, with Bing being cheaper but also less audience reach). Conversion rates on my personal Adwords / Bing Ads experiment were between 1-3%, but remember, you don't pay for impressions, you're paying for actual click-throughs.

As far as the country of origin, I had a hard time *not* attracting folks from a particular country unless I just didn't target that country. I would set a daily budget and the ads would start at midnight, my time. This means middle of the day on the other side of the world. I would use my entire daily ad budget within a few hours. The interest in those areas is incredible.

The downside, of course, is that most don't have any money to invest in their business and are really looking for a job. .

Hope this helps. Good luck on your ad campaign if you decide to do one. :)

13 posts

Improving PSA Quality Thru ECA Competition in Suggestion Box #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

There is already a system in place to determine which ECAs offer the best PSAs. It's simple, really. You can sort the list on TripleClicks when you search for PSAs, either by best sellers or highest rating. Voila!

But, let's just say you're not convinced that your fellow SFI affiliates have your best interest at heart when they review a product or purchase more than once. You can do your own testing. Buy from several different PSAs over a period of several months. Keep accurate records by keycode of the disposition of those PSAs over time. Eventually, you'll determine on your own what % of PSAs are active, become active, stay active, or drop out, as well as what % give accurate email addresses or how many give undeliverable junk email addresses.

Once you determine which ones are the best, give them all your business!

A short cut to this whole process might just be to ask your upline what is their best source or which ECA they recommend. After all, it is in their best interest (especially now with team overrides!) to help you build your business, right?

While I can't make any specific recommendations here in the forums, there are a couple of Platinum Team Leaders that have great prices on their PSAs and one source (a Gold Team Leader, I believe) that is offering a guaranteed activity rate. That's something to look into, if you ask me.

Hope this helps!

12 posts

Without investment in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

If you are looking to pay the bills and put food on the table immediately using SFI, but have no internet marketing experience, it is unlikely to happen. You *can* make money that will be paid out on the following month around the 10th, but you'll need to learn how to sell products online (for free, since you have no money to invest). The problem is that if you have never done this before, there is a learning curve.

I would continue to see employment anywhere that it might be found, at least until you get your SFI business off the ground.

Good luck and best wishes for your success.

41 posts

BTL = 2000 VP ! in Suggestion Box #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Disagree. Why lower the standards? If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

12 posts

Without investment in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Teach them how to invest their time in selling products to generate the needed VP. This process is called affiliate marketing. It should be the basis for our business.

24 posts

Are You Surprised That I’m Still A GTL Using Free Advertising? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

YES, actually, I'm surprised you are STILL a Gold Team Leader. I'm waiting for you to go Platinum already!

Lead the way, Captain!

64 posts

Better understanding of Compression in Compensation #Compensation #Sales #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Sure.

"Q: My sponsor is inactive or won’t qualify as a DD. Does that mean I can’t receive any sign-ups from above?
No. Your inactive or unqualified sponsor will simply be skipped over when sign-ups come down the stream. Same goes for any other inactive/unqualified upline members (they’ll be skipped as well)."

Source: news.sfimg.com/2017/03/06/introducing-opti-build/

64 posts

Better understanding of Compression in Compensation #Compensation #Sales #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Ok, so when opti-build first came out, the idea was to help team members with PSAs, but only those that qualified as BTL. The udea of compression comes is because this flow of PSAs was going to skip over the unqualified and still help DD BTLs further down in depth. My understanding is that this wasn't done because of complications with the programming.

With compression being successful on the commission side, I thought maybe the team could take another look at programming in compression for the Opti-build program.

64 posts

about 1 month ago

Gery,

Now that we have compression figured out and programmed for commissions, is there any chance we can revisit compression for opti-build?

27 posts

Astro Auction Strategy in Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Anshul,

Participation is easy! You only have to have 1 TCredit to bid on an auction. With just that one bid, you can win prizes just for participating in the auction. Winning might be a different matter.

- Mike

15 posts

When will we see banners for the new gateway? in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

My vote for banner size to fast-track would be 468x60, 250x250, and 728x90.

Just my two cents' worth. Thanks for asking for our input, Gery!

15 posts

"No Get Rich Quick" Gateway Is Live! - I'm Already Posting Ads... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Posted to several thousand on one safelist and have an ad running on one social platform.

The early bird gets the worm! ;)

27 posts

about 1 month ago

Thank you! At least I'm not alone in my quandry. I get that they can win prizes and such and the Rewardicals are there, but is that really worth the exchange? Perhaps it is. I'll have to do some number crunching to figure it out.

In the meantime, keep in mind you can bid as little as 1 TCredit and still get prizes and an entry in pick the price entry too. So, those of us without deep pockets might still be able to gain something from these Astro Auctions! :)

27 posts

about 1 month ago

I'm pretty sure you only get your TCredits returned if you don't win.

27 posts

about 1 month ago

Looking at the Astro Auction Flight Log, I'm a bit confused about something and I'm hoping someone can clue me in here.

Why would you bid MORE TCredits than the auction's TCredit package is worth? For example the winning bid on flight # 258 was 461 TCredits. The auction? A 400 pack of TCredits. So, effectively, the winner bid 61 credits MORE than the package they won was worth.

Why? Someone help me out here.

29 posts

What has happened to our Commission? in Compensation #Compensation #Sales

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

9 posts

Won at auction,no TC credits? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

A support ticket would be the best way to resolve your issue.

26 posts

Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

I didn't win the auction, but I did win enough RT for a new PSA!

19 posts

Scheduled chats! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

about 1 month ago

My experience with scheduled chat has been the same. Zero follow through.

I do still use the icebreakers, however, in case I can catch someone online or if they request an email follow up. I have had some success with those.

Hope this helps.