Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Milton H.

United States

Silver Fast-Track

12 posts

Return to SFI after long illness in United States #Leadership #Team Building

4 days ago

We are happy for you. You are an inspiration to us. Thank You!

336 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ginikanwa Oyeka! in Recognition

9 months ago

Greetings Ginikanwa, You inspire all of us. Let your light continue to shine; While being the SFI E365 Champion.
Congratulations!

The only limitations you will ever face will be those you place upon yourself.
-Keith DeGreen

18 posts

Encouraging PSAs in Team Building #PSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 year ago

Greetings Victoria, I appreciate your compliments, but, your are the one who deserve the accolades. For such a relatively new affiliate, you are so mature, in the application of SFI directives, your shepherding of your team, and your graciousness in this Forum. If you follow your present path, and don't quit, you will undoubtedly reach the top. From what I can see, you are doing right, by your team. Just be patient, continue to do the best you can. Historically, on an average, three out of 100 affiliates become active at SFI. Many are late bloomers. Not to worry, the level of your interaction, will without fail, improve the aforesaid average.

I could not, at any age, be content to take my place by the fireside and simply look on. Life was meant to be lived.
Curiosity must be kept alive. One must never, for whatever reason, turn his back on life.
-Eleanor Roosevelt

12 posts

Sponsor Responsibility Regarding Informing PMRs On Localvantia in Ask Gery #Localvantia

about 1 year ago

Gery, With regard to PMRs, Pardon me, I just noticed the distinction between referrers and sponsors. In view of this distinction, does referrers have like standing, with respect to Localvantia.

To think is easy. To act is hard. But the hardest thing in the world is to act in accordance with your thinking.
–Goethe

32 posts

What Do You Think Of Localvantia in Sales #Localvantia

about 1 year ago

Patricia, Be certain not to miss the genius of Localvantia. Its all about enriching and stabilizing localities. It is not an accident, that Gery start the name with 'local.' Thus transportation cost(s) will be a nonissue.

If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes.
-St. Clement of Alexandra

61 posts

Gery, what is going on with the Pick the Price & Auctions in Ask Gery #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

about 1 year ago

Let us not forget, that Gery have a wealth of knowledge, experience and information known only to a select few. Let's trust him where possible.

A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way and shows the way.
-John C. Maxwell