Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

17x SUPPORT
Goran M.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

8 posts

Second home CSA shares in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

Don't worry Benson, they will surely come
Keep in mind that it's weekend
Also it happened sometimes that they arrived around 20th in the month
But they always DO come

BR

9 posts

Payment confirmed...and here's your S&W Link! in Miscellaneous

8 days ago

Sorry about that. Was an oversight. It's now fixed (sharing link is now included).
Thank You Mr. Gery
Since this email was from last month I Won't bother sending ticket to support - better luck next time

I'm just waiting for an answer for another thread I wrote about Buy Now option if it's worth of consideration:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1440291#post-1440291

BR

9 posts

8 days ago

Yes Tanja I know all about those things
I already payed and choose one of the options
I'm just wondering about the S&W Link that is mentioned in the title of email, should there be one in the mail or not.
If anyone has any experiance with.

BR

9 posts

8 days ago

After paying winning price for a phisical item on auction I received an email with title Payment confirmed...and here's your S&W Link!
There is congratulations for winning and confirmation of paying the price.
Should there be some kind of link also in the email, cause I haven't get any in the email?

BR

9 posts

Happy birthday indeed :) in Recognition

8 days ago

Happy Birthday Marijana
And Cingratulations to your wins and confirmation of your Rank.

11 posts

BUY NOW in Suggestion Box #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

8 days ago

Hi Sherri

I'm also for removing the Bid Assist even that I use it sometimes
Buy Now is something else.
If we Bid in an auction with "Buy Now" option and don't win it but take the "Buy Now" than it would't be fair to keep the RW's we earned in that auction. In that case almost everyone would use the option and get TCredits back and use them again to gain more RW's. Therefore I'm for that RW's earned are removed from account for the auction where "Buy Now" is used.

Best Regards

11 posts

9 days ago

Don't worry Nouta Ngounou, MRP's are no more
It's good that you are used to Rewardicals, as I see you joined just before change.
In case you still have some MRP on your Tripleclicks account, you can still use them ( for example to buy TCredits )

BR

11 posts

9 days ago

I also like Rewardicals more than MRP's Stephen
I find them more useful
Just a Correction - 10 RW are worth 3.3VP's
1VP = 3RW
So 1RW remains to be added to next earned RW.

Have a nice day

11 posts

9 days ago

I think it's better to put it in this Category than directly in Ask Gery

As Mr. Gery said when MRP's changed to Rewardicals it took affect on "Buy Now" option in Pricebenders and that they still have to decide.
Before change we gained in auctions 1VP and 5 MRP for every BID we made, but if we decided to take "Buy Now" than All the MRP's we gained in that particular Auction were removed from account but All VP's remained.
I believe that some members took that option just tu boost their VP's and with "Buy Now" get all their spent TCredits back and could use them again to grow their VP ammount.

As now that we don't get the VP's for bidding, I think there could still be "Buy Now" option for some types of auctions.
And I'm also for this: If "Buy Now" is used, also all RW tokens earned in that particular auction, would be removed from RW account.
I see this like an ordinary purchase from TripleClicks:
- All RW gained in the auction are remowed from account
- TCredits spent in auctions are returned
- By buying the auction product with "Buy Now" we pay for the product regular price as for an ordinary purchase

This is my oppinion

I hope Gery and Staff will take this in consideration as Mr. Gery said that they are still undecided.

Best Regards
Goran

3 posts

Congratulations to Modou Beye & Abdulai Saasi Alhassan for achieving BTL status! in Recognition #Team Building

9 days ago

Congratulations to your Team Members Vincenzo
I also strongly recomend joining the Opti-Build as it can be very helpful to strengthen our Teams.
Nice reminder from you as many Affiliates (new and old ones) do not know of this or they forgot about joining in.
Once again, Congratulations to you and your Team.

10 posts

I received this email today in VersaPoints #Getting Started #Leadership

13 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

248 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Phil Ellaway! in Recognition

15 days ago

Congratulations Phil, Job well done.
Keep up the good work and success will come.

28 posts

PSA’s rank greater than the sponsor in Suggestion Box #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

20 days ago

It will all stay in the same place.
The only thing is that you are more determined and working harder than your Sponsor.
I believe there are several examples like your's.
This is your own business and you DO NOT depend on your Sponsor or Up-line but if they are willing to help you in any way, than that is even better

BR

27 posts

Time Machine results in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

21 days ago

On May 29, 2018, at 11 AM CT, will the RAMPAGE movie be ranked 1st, 733rd…or somewhere in between? Learn more about the RAMPAGE movie, which opens April 20
I'm sorry to hear that Johnna, there had to be something that distracted you.
As we here say: every school costs something (doesn't sound very well in english )
I wish you luck in the next Time Machine

27 posts

Time Machine results in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

21 days ago

Oh, now I see. I just thought it is finished already:-) So, everything can be changed till tomorrow:-)
Actually no. It is basically over. Current position is 256th place with estimated data but that is pretty much it. There could be some minor modifications (IF site updates data until 11 AM) and film could maybe go to 255th place. But that is it, 256 or 255. Good luck!

I agree Marijana, the current position is from yesterday and I hardly believe that this is final result as I think, the Box Office Chart haven't updated thir list.
As you wrote it could jump to 255 or maybe even 254.
Let's wait and see

5 posts

Prizes at Spin & Win in Recognition

21 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

11 posts

Sorry! Practice Does Not Make Perfect! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started

29 days ago

Practice makes a Master
But no Master is perfect, as we can always upgrade our knowlage

Best Regards

19 posts

12 or 24 ? in Getting Started #Rewardical #TCredits

about 1 month ago

You will only get 12 TCredits not 22 TCredits.
Remember that when you achieve EA rank, you will get 10 TCredits+ 2 CSAs and also have a share in the Executive pool, likewise the BTL rank, you will earn 12 TCredits + 12 CSAs, you will have a share in executive pool+ matching VP from all your CSAs too.

Michael did you think like 1+2 CSA's for BTL (2 for EA and additional 1 for gaining BTL rank)
Maybe you get 12 of them
Because when you gain BTL you are eligible for some extra CSA's that come from some gold trimmed badges as E365 Champion badge or Top 3 in the Class at the end of the month.

BR

28 posts

GDPR Compliance in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

I believe we All get those emails from different sites or from apps where we are signed in.
As for SFI I'm not sure if there will be some changes as we are not reffering directly to the person's email or his/her personal site. If we put our add on someone's site or blog than it can be against GDPR.
Maybe that is something else

Just my opinion

BR

15 posts

Spending t credits in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

But if you WIN, you can get the item for a very LOW price or if it's a physical item than you can exchange it for a value of TCredits or Gift Certificate or even "FLIP IT" and sell it for cash

That is how auctions work, in the end there can be only ONE.
That is also in all other auctions all around the World, everybody who is taking part in any kind of auction has to pay some fee to enter even if that person does not win at the end.

BR

29 posts

Today my second anniversary with sfi in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Akila and I wish you to achieve your goals.
BR

8 posts

Why have not I promoted to EA? in VersaPoints #PSA #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hi Ana
Every month we start from ground zero ( 0 VP ).
As I see you joined in February and those VP's that you earned in the month have disappeared on March 1st.
But you had an option to transfer those VP's to March in first 8 days of the new month.
That is one-time opportunity for new members who did not gain EA in their first month, so you can easier get to EA in the second.
Every month we have to gain at least 1500VP's to get to EA.
I'm not sure if you'll have the option in May to transfer these points from April to the May.
If you'll have the option, it will be of May 1st on your ALERTS tab.

BR

52 posts

Where Is Randy? in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Yes Mohammed you are right
Randy is really missing for some time now.
He was here almost 24/7 and giving us useful informations and answers in threads.
And also he made us laugh with some of his posts.
I hope everything is OK.
Perhaps he just took a vacation.

BR

234 posts

Goodbye Class Cash, Hello Smart Start! in SFI News #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Unfortunately Tanja, our timer has expired long ago
I hope Gery will give us a screen shot to see how the new SMART page looks like.

BR

234 posts

Goodbye Class Cash, Hello Smart Start! in SFI News #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

This is a great new program.
As I'm seeing this new program can be worth more than $250 from Class Cash and can motivate new affiliates of giving more effort to build their teams Bigger.
The new "GO EA" page looks great - I like
And I believe the new "SMART START DETAILS" page is also great even if we older members can't see it as our timer has expired long ago

THANK YOU Gery and Staff

Best Regards