Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

40x SUPPORT
Ivana D

Slovenia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

53 posts

Hello I am here for 4 years in Recognition

7 hours ago

Thanks for every act of kindness, every soothing word, everything you've done to make our world a gentler place

42 posts

Joined Today in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

9 hours ago

Hi, Gloria
Welcome to SFI family and our Forum! You'll love it here! :)
Readers are leaders so the best place to start would be Launchpad: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/
Happy working!

20 posts

PSA notice in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

1 day ago

Hi, Billy
Did you check Opt-Outs & Removals? Your PSA might be removed.

3 posts

Milestone Shares Expirations : in Compensation #Compensation

1 day ago

Milestone shares will expire one year after you banked them, which means one year after you've hit a milestone - a new, higher rank.
More about it here: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=215372&referrer=search

"NOTE: To encourage momentum and focus, Milestone Shares earned expire one year after issue. That is, to receive 100% of Milestone Shares earned, advance your rank at least once per year."
Source: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=32&referrer=search

13 posts

Need Urgent Solution in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Team Building

1 day ago

Did you try cleaning your browser history and refreshing? Maybe you can try using a different browser or another device even.

11 posts

Opti-Build Question in Team Building #Team Building

1 day ago

I don't see any reason why not to opt in! It will take a few seconds of your time to do it and that's all, two clicks: www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/optibuild
This will make you a Designated Diamond which means you will be eligible to receive a portion of sign-ups your upline members are generating, so it's definitely worth it!
Once you get your own diamonds you will do the same for them.
Regards!

9 posts

Can I buy gift certificate by tcredit in TripleClicks Sales #Pricebenders #TCredits #TripleClicks

2 days ago

As far as I know - no. You can not pay for a gift certificate with TCredits.

37 posts

Your success today is the fruit of your decisions yesterday in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

3 days ago

Agreed! It's all up to us and no one else. Our decisions, dedication, and work are what can get us to success. I just can't understand how can someone expect to achieve success easily, in no time and on auto-pilot.
It's a long way up folks, sooner we start climbing the sooner we'll get there.

6 posts

Happy to Loosing PSA & CSA in Miscellaneous #CSA #PSA

3 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

11 posts

Can I hold my promo bids and use my t credits first? in Pricebenders #Contests #TCredits #TripleClicks

3 days ago

Hi, Edward
Unfortunately - no. You need to spend promo bids first. :(

10 posts

What benefits we receive after winning bids in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

4 days ago

I don't quite understand how did you win 2-3 bids. If you mean promo bids you can see how they work here: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=221693&referrer=search

10 posts

Kings Ransom at Card King! in Eager Zebra

4 days ago

"The King’s Ransom represents a special secondary Zackpot (though it has the potential to get large). It starts at 100 TCredits, but grows until someone wins it. You’ll win the King’s Ransom automatically any time you are dealt all four Kings in a row, in any game where a TCredit has been spent (NOTE: TCredit must be spent prior to being dealt any kings). The TCredits prize will immediately be added to your account, it is then reset to 100 TCredits and starts growing again until the next person is dealt four Kings in a row."

Source: blog.eagerzebra.com/2015/02/12/tips-for-winning-card-king/

6 posts

prospective affiliate in Getting Started

5 days ago

If she completed the registration she should not try to register again! We can't have two accounts.
Suggest her that she cleans the browser history, give her log in link and tell her to log in using her ID number and not the e-mail.
If it doesn't work try forgot password.
If nothing works then contact support.
Hope it helps.

8 posts

Is there any penalty for busted game at Jack Jack? in Eager Zebra

9 days ago

If you get "busted" you lose some points in that particular game, that's all.