Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

36x SUPPORT
Ivana D

Slovenia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

7 posts

PRM in Team Building #ECA

1 day ago

When someone becomes a TripleClicks member, if that person registers through your link, becomes your PRM automatically. Just make sure the link has your ID in it.

4 posts

Genealogy Page in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

Try the red button "Clear Filters". Should go back to normal.

10 posts

How TO Spend MY 10 Promo Bits in Pricebenders

3 days ago

"Promo Bids work just like TCredits, except that you can only use them for bidding at Pricebenders and they do not include VP or MRP or contribute toward Bid & Build PSAs."
Source: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=221691&referrer=search

How do Promo Bids work see here: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=221693&referrer=search

463 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Renata Vincelj! in Recognition

8 days ago

Congratulations, Renata!

5 posts

Entered into your class' E365 in Recognition #E365

8 days ago

Keep up the great work!

6 posts

EA status in Recognition

10 days ago

And I am happy for you!

40 posts

What's happen with a 15 tabs debuts ? in VersaPoints #Getting Started #VersaPoints

12 days ago

So we cannot earn 15 VP for 15 Tabs a day as we have done yesterday...

We didn't have 15VP for reviewing tabs. We had 12 + 2 including EZ and PB. Nothing changed there. Alerts and Badges tabs didn't give us any VPs.
Hello Ivana,
Haven't you noticed that yesterday's Badges and Alert pages have been modified by a big blue button for 1 VP after review of the above pages?
When I click it it says: "Thank You" and the tab turns green, that's all, no VP.
Today it is as you say. Yesterday it was different. Yesterday I earned 1 VP for turning Badges tab into green. Not only me.

Maybe it was a bug, I don't know. You were not supposed to be awarded VP for the Badges tab. The announcement is clear, nothing changes in the number of VPs we can collect from our daily action tabs.

40 posts

What's happen with a 15 tabs debuts ? in VersaPoints #Getting Started #VersaPoints

12 days ago

We didn't have 15VP for reviewing tabs. We had 12 + 2 including EZ and PB. Nothing changed there. Alerts and Badges tabs didn't give us any VPs.
Hello Ivana,
Haven't you noticed that yesterday's Badges and Alert pages have been modified by a big blue button for 1 VP after review of the above pages?
When I click it it says: "Thank You" and the tab turns green, that's all, no VP.

40 posts

12 days ago

Respected Ivana,
No ma'am only 12 (10+2 ) including EZ and PB. Forum tab, Badges tab and Alerts tab still do not have VP.
No, Holly, you misunderstood me, I didn't say Badges and Alerts give us VP, what I mean is 12VP if we turn green all the tabs plus 2 VP for the TCredits we spend in order to turn EZ and PB green.

5 posts

Can you help me how it works Ask SC? in Miscellaneous

12 days ago

We can't vote anymore. There used to be a tab for this but it has been removed. We now have "Great Questions" at Forum.
You can read more about it here if you want: news.sfimg.com/2016/05/03/goodbye-ask-sc-hello-great-questions/

40 posts

12 days ago

40 posts

12 days ago

Not the Alert & Badges page as it was yesterday.
It works just fine on my end. All tabs are red and turn to green after I click the review button. I don't know what could be the problem with yours.

40 posts

12 days ago

All tabs are red and can be turned to green.