50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

51x SUPPORT
Ivana D.

Slovenia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

418 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Biserka Nikolic Uratarevic! in Recognition

10 days ago

Congratulations to my Champion! You are one of a kind! Keep shining my Diamond

14 posts

Benefits of forum guru in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

12 days ago

Benefits of the badge are 300 badge points and the badge itself, which are important for the Badge Quest: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=222445

From the forum rules: www.sfimg.com/forum/tips
"WANT TO BE AN OFFICIAL FORUM GURU?
Get started by simply submitting quality posts with valuable content and/or that provide assistance to other members of the forum community. Such posts will be recognized by members of the Forum Guru Voting Panel.

As you accumulate votes from the panel, you'll enter the Forum Guru Leaderboard and you'll be assigned a leaderboard rank. Once you've reached the rank of 200 or better, you'll be officially recognized as a Forum Guru and your forum profile will sport the Forum Guru badge. IMPORTANT: You must have an account photo to be a Forum Guru.

Note: So that all affiliates have the opportunity to be recognized as Forum Gurus, points from the votes you receive will decrease 30% each month after one month. In other words, you can't just earn the title of Forum Guru and then stay there indefinitely without continuing to post and receive votes. To be recognized as a top Forum Guru, you must continue to be an active, posting member of the forum."

6 posts

Team building in Ask Gery #Team Building

17 days ago

You will need to accumulate more MRP to buy something with them.
Once you've accumulated the needed MRP, all you have to do is put the item you want in your shopping cart, choose MRP as your payment option, and check out.

For example, you can buy a single TCredit for 150 MRP and earn 102 Versa Points for that purchase.
I find that a good way to get more Versa Points when I need them without spending money.

Find out more about MRPs in this LaunchPad lesson: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=52
Regards!

13 posts

Question from one of my PSA's... in Team Building #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

17 days ago

There are some great answers about the subject here: www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=10003672

As for myself, I keep it simple. I run my own business as an internet marketer within SFI.
As they ask more questions I reveal more details.

Regards

11 posts

"Backdating" Rewardicals redeemed?! in VersaPoints

17 days ago

I don't think this is possible. I don't see any options but redeem so I guess that's it, simple exchange.

Regards!

17 posts

Red menù RW in VersaPoints #Rewardical #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

17 days ago

This does not work for me

BTW Happy Anniversary Ivana
Sorry to hear that. I'm sure it will be fixed soon like it always does.

Happy Anniversary dear Classmate!

17 posts

Red menù RW in VersaPoints #Rewardical #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

18 days ago

Hi Sandro

Gery said that this glitch has been fixed: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1318516#post-1318516

Try to log out and log back in.

Regards