Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

50x SUPPORT
Ivana D.

Slovenia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

13 posts

Promoting SFI, and making TripleClicks Sale on my website in Marketing #Marketing #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Hi Isaac
Try with some of these answers: www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=10009966

You will find many useful suggestions.
Good luck!

7 posts

PRMS in Ask Gery #Sales #Team Building #W3

6 days ago

" Why can't I contact my PRMs (Personally Referred TC Members)?

We contact your PRMs for you (by sending them monthly newsletters, etc.). TripleClicks members don't need a sponsor like SFI affiliates do. Though YOU might do a good job following up with PRMs, most affiliates would not. There would be spamming and inappropriate solicitations and very unprofessional messages, etc. that would only give TripleClicks a black eye and a bad reputation and maybe even get TripleClicks shut down. We cannot allow that. All major e-commerce sites that have affiliates follow this same policy for this reason. We must keep control over the process of how TripleClicks customers are serviced. "

Source: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18005&referrer=search

20 posts

Eager zebra uber-picks in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

10 days ago

Dear Ivana D ,
Uber - Pick is suspended, but the other leagues can be played .

I am aware.
The title of the thread is " Eager zebra uber-picks " so my answer is about Uber Picks. :)
Dear Ivana D ,
Yes ,
That title is such ,
but the first question is :
How can I join some leage?
Best Regards !
I am aware of that as well. I still don't see what is that I said wrong though.
Regards!
Dear Ivana D ,
You did not say anything wrong , you're quite right .
It's about someone else.
Members often ask the question , without any effort to see what was said earlier .
All the best and most pleasant work.
All the best to you as well!

20 posts

10 days ago

Dear Ivana D ,

I am aware.
The title of the thread is " Eager zebra uber-picks " so my answer is about Uber Picks. :)
Dear Ivana D ,
Yes ,
That title is such ,
but the first question is :
How can I join some leage?
Best Regards !
I am aware of that as well. I still don't see what is that I said wrong though.
Regards!

20 posts

10 days ago

Dear Ivana D ,

I am aware.

20 posts

10 days ago

You can join a league if you get an invitation link and a password.

19 posts

Question about direct commissions in Sales #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

10 days ago

I'm not sure what you mean by "no transparency". Everything is very clear when it comes to our Direct Commission.

From the Compensation Plan: "Each time an SFI affiliate that you have personally sponsored–OR a TC member that you have personally referred–places an order at TripleClicks.com, you earn 45% of the CV."

SFI begins calculating commissions on the 10th of each month for transactions that occurred the previous month and you can see it here: www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/CommissionsIndex

On the Scoreboard tab, you can see your earnings for the current month in details.