Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

32x SUPPORT
Ivana D

Slovenia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

6 posts

Pls i want to know if i can buy t credit from tc with my Ecobank atm card from Nigeria and if no what other means can i in TripleClicks Sales

1 day ago

You could consult with your bank or ask some of the fellow affiliates from Nigeria, maybe someone has experience in using that particular card.
Try asking here: www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=87

7 posts

I participate in SpinAND Win contest and get 5 v p ,how I will get 1000 v p . Please help . in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Just keep spinning every time a new Spin & Win comes. There is no secret formula, it's a drawing.

7 posts

I won a Prestige Domain on Daily Grand and I set it up at link that you gave me, but I don't know how to use it!? in Marketing

1 day ago

Simply copy it and use it in your advertising, as you would use any link from your gateways.

7 posts

Help with Icebreaker in Getting Started

1 day ago

Any time. :)

15 posts

How to quit a game? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

2 days ago

Did you try reload?

15 posts

How to quit a game? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

2 days ago

When you fill in all the cards go to "continue". If it doesn't work try to go to all games then enter again. Try refreshing your browser or use a different one if it isn't fixed.

4 posts

If my PRM convert to PSA, will he be part of my team ? in Team Building #Team Building

2 days ago

Yes, your PRM will become your PSA.
Here is the link: www.sfimg.com/Convert.

38 posts

Upcoming Events in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

Me too! Can't miss the important events now. :)

143 posts

Introducing...SFI Icebreakers! in SFI News #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

It sounds like you've already sent one to that person. Is it possible you did but forgot, or is the icon still green?
I've tried to do it through affiliate snapshot and it didn't work. When I did it through genealogy it was sent immediately.
Is there any chance we could get a preview and confirm?

143 posts

Introducing...SFI Icebreakers! in SFI News #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

This is outstanding, I love it!

3 posts

How can i create a prestige Domain and what is prestige domain in Miscellaneous

4 days ago

Prestige Domain allows you to use a prestigious, easy-to-remember domain in marketing, and use it in your advertising.

"You can purchase a Lifetime Prestige Custom Domain at TripleClicks. See this page for details:
www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=112653
You can also win a Lifetime Prestige Custom Domain via Pricebenders auctions or the Daily Grand contest."
Source: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=24483&referrer=search

Once you have it set up your Custom Prestige Domain(s) at: www.sfimg.com/CustomDomainManager

6 posts

Does anyone of you think that we can earn enough in marketing? in Marketing

4 days ago

You'll notice our SFI family is huge! None of us would be here if we don't think we can earn enough, though "enough" has a different meaning to different people. Some people are here for years, some over a decade. That says it all.
Good luck in building your amazing business!

24 posts

Grandmaster poker what are your best poker tips? in Eager Zebra

4 days ago

See how to play here: blog.eagerzebra.com/2017/02/21/how-to-play-gmpoker-official-rules/

thanks...
Five wins and two badges with 10K score for today.......................
Congrats!

15 posts

What am I missing? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

4 days ago

If you met the qualifications I'm sure it will be resolved soon.
Best regards!

4 posts

Bangladeshi in Getting Started #TCredits #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

4 days ago

"How can I earn VP and MRP at TripleClicks?" see here: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191609

9 posts

How to identify TC and ECA product in TripleClicks Sales #Sales

4 days ago

Quite simple, just take a look at the right.

15 posts

What am I missing? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

4 days ago

SOQ is replaced with BCQ, so yes, it is the same only SOQ doesn't exist anymore, forget about it.
In order to become BCQ you need to place one or more orders with a minimum of 1500 VP for the current month AND also in the previous month.
Alternately, you can achieve BCQ (Booster Club Qualified) status immediately with a minimum of 3000 VP in purchases in the current month.

4 posts

Auto Delivery of 125 TC ! in VersaPoints #Auto-Delivery

4 days ago

I believe you will get those once you become a Booster Club member.
news.sfimg.com/2017/02/07/introducing-booster-club/