Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

7x SUPPORT
Carol J.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

21 posts

Formal Sponsor Are Better Than Present One in Team Building #ECA #Sales

1 day ago

Lol you crack me up i was rofl. To me that deserves to be a very great must read replied post. The best ive read 🏆🥇🥇🍾🍸🥂🍻. Nice one paul. You have in English to get Big up for that one there. In short jamaican patwah. (daonedeh!!!)
Rewind and come again . That sweet me today truss mi😂😂😂😂😂😂😂tell him again.

21 posts

Formal Sponsor Are Better Than Present One in Team Building #ECA #Sales

1 day ago

Hi i just loved your caring response that i had to make you aware of your great consideration for other’s i just want you to know how i felt just by reading your response i commend you for your PA. I must give you credit has it is due. Take it how you will I’ll wear it with a heart beat❤️Bodom bodom badom😊❤️💛💚🖤😊👍🏾👊🏾👋🏾🍾🍸🥂🏆🏅.

2 posts

Funny Story in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

1 day ago

Thank you Daniel, thank you for sharing I’m here for the long haul I’m due anothe operation but I’ll try my best to keep logging in daily thrn at least i have all my sfi family aswell as my own which I would never have if I didn’t find sfi when i did I feel overjoyed and I feel like where else on the internet can you find anything that could compare nah I don’t think so!!!😊👋🏾

4 posts

Never a Quitter Be in Inspiration/Testimonials

1 day ago

Thank you for sharing this motivational lyrics to get more heads thinking positive, to take risks and keep us trodding onwards. Bye4now cause I’m building something greater than great it’s forever Positive and committed. Time is the master and can be a disater if you don’t care. Lyrics from a reggae song about time i just love those lyrics.❤️💛💚🖤👍🏾👋🏾

18 posts

Advertising or PSA Packages? in Getting Started

1 day ago

Hi Daniel, you are a great teamworker, its a great start to be giving out good advice. I’d just like to say you a great source for sfiers. Congratulations I’m so proud of you especially being in my team.
Kind regards
Carol James

4 posts

Unbelievable! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Compensation #TCredits

5 days ago

Congratulations Olufunmilola, its nice when you hear good luck and more to come, keep it up and you’ll be surprised how much more you can earn it’s just win win win all around everyone gets a fair day and today is yours all the best.

Kind regards
Carol James

260 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Kwadwo Owusu - Agyeman! in Recognition

14 days ago

Great job Congratulations Mr Kwadwo Owusu- Agyem, wonderful!!!
Kind regards
Carol James

13 posts

Behold Zackgammon! in Suggestion Box

16 days ago

Hi great idea next we can have zack roulette 😊

19 posts

PSA in Team Building #PSA

16 days ago

This is the whole reason about being committed this way you’ll have everything setup for monthly direct debit for your business read the rules so these things wii not reoccur.

17 posts

We need to have a Catalogue! in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

16 days ago

Hi, it might not be good to have a catalogue when you have a search bar to choose any items and a whole loads of different items for you to choose and the majority of items is very fairly priced and some free deliveries. And also with catalogs they need to be changed and udated this way online with Sfi cuts out all of that!.hope this helps you.

32 posts

Anyone Knows Of Good Translator Online From English To Urdu? in Miscellaneous #Leadership

19 days ago

Good morning, yes i go through google then in search type translate and have choice to allow us to read each others mail novmatter the language it’s the best i use everyday and it’s quick. Hope this help you too!
Kind regards Carol James .

290 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Celia Connolly de Ogilvie! in Recognition

24 days ago

Congratulations Celia, best wishes for your future and success!.

Kind regards
Carol James

19 posts

MRP status in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hi they are now named Rewardicals, you & us all will continue to see Mrps on 0 until the change. Not anything to worry about.😊👍🏾

19 posts

MRP status in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Good morning leslie,
Everything else including Members reward points are now replaced to Rewardicals.

39 posts

Some problem with EZ Games today ? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hi Sead,
Have you closed a lot of open browsers? If you try and get a result, if not logout wait ten seconds then login and all should be ok and then say abracadabra and everything will work 🙏🏾and there you go Magic ,it’s working 😊👏🏾👏🏾👍🏾👋🏾

16 posts

Think before you post in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi to everyone,
One word ive learned over the years is to be. You are right to say think before you post we all do it but the changes can come by just being “mindful”!

13 posts

How good it is to work in this company! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Hi Nigel,
No other can compare, that’s how good it is. Only one more thing I can say is “everything takes time “ Nothing happens straight away when it comes to building a daily business, it is the same as owning a shop , will you open up every day or only when you feel like it? It’s definitely is not building your business if you don’t open shop daily to make this business grow and continue until something great happens, you have to focus on trying to make sales ive been here two years and yes I’ve come to thinking about getting lots of sales that too takes time so you will have to be more wanting to have a business to bring residual income by being motivated,assertive,committed, and have a strong will power, and be able to work together as a team. In time you will see when all your hard work pays off. Good luck to us all!!!.

13 posts

Brain Sprint does not turn EZ tab green! in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Hi Mark,
We are given ten free turns if you run out and prefer to pay one Tcredits you’ll receive 10 Rewardicals for every Tcredits spent on any games (EZ),i believe that if you do manage to answer all the twelve answers correctly within the time you’ll be recognised on the leader board, but i see it just as a challenge, another way of succeeding the challenge within the time for each question and accomplish all 12 questions. And s chance to get onto the brain sprint high score leaderboard.

7 posts

Sponsor ratings in Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

How do my downlines know to rate me?

7 posts

A tech issue? And 6-years and still new? in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

I’m sorry you make me laugh im laughing til im crying tears you have definitely cheered up my evening, good evening to you Gabriel when im sad I’m gonna look for you you should be a comedian I can’t stop laughing what have you done you are my angel gabriel sent to cheer up my day god bless you !!!👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾😊🍸🍾🙏🏾😊😂😂😂👋🏾

18 posts

Am I doing something wrong? in Team Building #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Marlis,
What i do is communication via chat so im readily available to answer their questions immediately be honest also let them know that this team work. It’s just like a supermarket alot of people go in and purchase items and some don’t so
what I mean is your shop is open daily just assist yourself like you do with your customers purchasing items from your store so why not purchase items from your store too things you would normally by weekly or monthly even yearly find something you can sell regularly from your store by selecting add to your auto delivery and watch your store start to get busy so be ready to serve something you have bought which you think is worth purchasing and then promote it to
Who so ever you like you have a long list at the marketing’s section. Then send it out via social media and see anything developes. Good luck.!

15 posts

How to create a Blog or Website? in Marketing #Marketing #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi Volker,
Nicename by the way unusual but nice. Re:your messge I’ll say but not just to you but everyone, anything we need to know is ask the internet ask youtube video we no longer need to bother someone who may think that it’s so easy , take my advice soon if you follow my drift, you’ll be the one telling everyone how to do everything 😊 Ps. This will most definitely help everyone ! Kind regards Carol James.

17 posts

New members in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hear what we have all these changes for the better which gery has done a great thing in my journey to where ever it takes me, but i must also add that this person wants an email conversation with me and then I cannot understand that when we have chat then you email them anyway as requested then its not possible because the email address isn’t don’t work so something is wrong there it’s best if sfi can stop doing that I’d feel more secure with chat or send an E-Cards, why via my email address is beyond me! To be frank Each to their own. This is a worldwide trend for the new way to live life once you’ve achieved what you have set out to accomplish, then we can all tap on our back and shout out we’ve made it.

40 posts

$6 Lead Turns Into Millions of Dollars in Sales - Part 2 in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi leon,
What a way you predicted this day without even knowing, very extra-ordinary this is amazing and I don’t blame you I would have done the same, i call it a “bring in, “ for example you get a heads up.! Thank you so much for sharing this should make a difference to us all . Just so you know im not ever going to leave SFI’s ive made so many friends and introduced it to one of my friends, they have given up I’m still dedicated as I know im building something great 👍🏾