Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

48x SUPPORT
Manuel V.

Portugal

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

18 posts

HOW DO I PROFITABLY INVEST A LARGE SUM OF MONEY INTO SFI? in Miscellaneous

5 days ago

Hi Mohammed,

You have several ways to invest in a profitable way here.

The basics should let you achieve this knowledge - are you a seller or only a team builder?

Then, if you are a seller you should have your store here or only use tripleclicks to sell items.

In both ways, you should grant your rank, achieving the versapoints you need.

You can use astro auctions too, in order to develop your business.

Regards,
Manuel

6 posts

High score match in Eager Zebra #TCredits #VersaPoints

9 days ago

Hi David,

Congratulation for your great victory and your awesome rewards.

Regards

13 posts

Recruiting "sellers" in ECA Program #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

11 days ago

Hi George,

You can use tripleclicks gateway from yours gateways or use from each item, from the sfi toobox, the link to sell it.

Regards

14 posts

Astro Auction VIP in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions

13 days ago

Hi Angarju,

That's true if you participate in 2 astro auctions a day (60 as a total).

Regards.

12 posts

scoreboard in Miscellaneous #CSA #Getting Started #VersaPoints

13 days ago

Thanks (i guess!!?)

That was what i mean about the percentage and thought that wasn't necessary to say but you are right we should explain it the most perfect possible.

14 posts

Astro Auction VIP in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions

14 days ago

Hi Vincent,

Is in a rolling day thing.

Regards

12 posts

scoreboard in Miscellaneous #CSA #Getting Started #VersaPoints

14 days ago

Hi Anna,

"251 psa vp" - is the versapoints that your first downline (your PSA's) have done;
"0. nsa vp (generations 2-12)" - is the versapoints made by the PSA's of yours PSA's, i. é, your 2nd generation affilliates until the 12th.
"1892 csa vp (+43.0%)" - is the versapoints made by your CSA's this month and the percentage show you how much were made today.
"2143 total vp (+36.1%) - are the total versapoints of your PSA's and CSA's.

Regards.

9 posts

auto in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #TCredits #VersaPoints

15 days ago

Hi Rejamil,

"Why auto delivery is essential for movement with out stress? "
Yes and no. What i mean is that auto delivery (AD) let you think in develop your business because your aim is build a team not to make Versapoints.

"Which products are you recommend for auto delivery? Why?"
Usually, all of us recommend the 125 tcredits or the builder bundle and the first advantage is that you spend some less with AD then without AD (125 tcredits with AD is 36,25 and without 43,75), then they both give 1500 VP's giving you the EA status immediatly.

"How to sighn up?what is the shipping to and billing to ?"
See it all here where you find step by step how to set up an AD.

"i have to same address provied ship to and bill to ?"
It can be different, or the same. This is only importante when you have phisical items to get delivered.

Regards

9 posts

Winning price of AA is more than MSPs! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #TCredits

15 days ago

Hi Phanibhusan,

Well, i think that is the law of offer and demand in is best.

In other way, i think you are thinking wrong of it. You must see that you only spend 40 to 70 tcredits to buy 300, and still have 3400 to 3700 rt as a bónus. If you want to buy 300 tcredits how much will you spend? And using the above tcredits that you mentioned? And you have disconsidered the VP's won too...

Regards.

5 posts

Question about autopay in Sales

15 days ago

Hi Ronick,

Any auto-delivery only are used for the auto system once a month. You can use it again going to your auto-delivery manager and buy it again, by pushing the button that you can find it there.

Like it says here "We will now initiate the process of delivery of your chosen item immediately. Then, starting next month, on the date you’ve chosen, we will automatically charge you for and deliver the item again, and for each subsequent month until at which time you cancel your Auto-Delivery."

Regards

18 posts

Opti-Builder Elite Badge error past or present? in Ask Gery #Team Building

16 days ago

Hi Stephen,

Maybe just a temporary glitch, it doesn't say anywhere that it is a temporary badge or i didn't see it anywhere :) Hopping that i'm right.

Regards.

8 posts

Astro Auctions Reminder in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Marketing

17 days ago

I am facing the same thought because i set it up but never "ear" nothing from it!!

11 posts

Doubt??!! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Compensation #Rewardical

22 days ago

For those that still doesn't believe in Astro Auctions, look too what was my prizes spending 1 tcredit:

"The 1,000 RT Rocket Box was won by arbedeycal
The 1000 RT Supernova rolled over
The 500 RT VIP Rocket Box was won by david3mega
The 500 RT Pick The Bid was won by Stormin1
You won: 5 Matches, 5 Moves, 1,010 Rewardicals

This auction awarded 14,913 total Rewardicals!
"

7 posts

Incorrect interpretation in Miscellaneous

24 days ago

Hi Mirjana,

You more than anyone knows that building and maintaining a team is hard. And those that see only a small part of great things are the majority. If you put too high the possibility of earn something in a business no one gets in but too much benefits in the begginning they stay there. So, must find the balance through all this and i think that we are in that position.

Therefore, are you sugesting that the earnings for being EA should be lesser than they are? Or did i misunderstand you?

regards

17 posts

Team Building in Team Building #PSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

24 days ago

Awesome news, Yoonus.

Keep the good work, regards.

17 posts

What to do with MRP in Compensation

25 days ago

Use them buying tcredits, even if it is under 150 mrp they will give you a tcredit. Do it before they expire and they are near to expire.

9 posts

question about win limits in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

25 days ago

I only see one way, if you bid in a day and the boarding only occurs the next day and you already bid on another auctio, no?

14 posts

BTl in Team Building #Team Building

27 days ago

Great work, Gospel. Now bild your team to grow furthur. See this link - www.sfimg.com/path, will help you.

Regards

15 posts

Services we offer in Getting Started #Marketing

27 days ago

Hi Sara,

You must use tripleclicks and ECA stores to cover that question. See some that you find usefull and maybe you can bring some affiliates or buy you the items and sell them to your friens.

Regards.

9 posts

Payoner mastercard in Miscellaneous

29 days ago

Hi Grace,

I think that your question is if you have this card can you transfer from your bank money to him. I do think so because it is a pre-paid card, not really a "credit" card. The diference is that you can only use it to payment when you have on it cash (credit cards have a specific account linked).

So Answering your question, i think that you can transfer money to them, beyond receiving there your commissions.

Regards.

8 posts

How to answer to downline when they ask what are this all about? in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #Sponsor #Team Building

29 days ago

Hi Erik,

This wasn't my first contact with this affiliate in particular. My first contact was like you said. He came to me asking how to earn money here ;) then i answer like i did and i'm surching for optimization of what to write.

Regards.

8 posts

How to answer to downline when they ask what are this all about? in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #Sponsor #Team Building

29 days ago

Thanks Jay, didn't remember that link, awesome to summarise. I do have through the same, when we talk too much they disappear.

Regards.

8 posts

29 days ago

Today, i had an email from an affiliate where he says that someone told him that he can earn money at SFI and were looking for my advice for understand how it could be possible, that i answered:

"Hi XXXXXXX,

Great to ear from you.

Well, you can really make Money at SFI but don’t think that it happen from a day to another but it isn’t impossible. If you start there thinking that this doesn’t desserve the time you spend on it (that i should say that you are wrong but only you can find this answer) it will never work for you because is you efort that will make it work or not. So, if you don’t believe on it, you will not dedicate the enough.

In a simple way, to earn commissions in SFI someone have to spend Money. Your downline will be composed for PSA(Personal Sponsored affiliate), PRM (personal Referred Member) and CSA (Co-sponsored Affiliate). From all of them you will earn commissions (PSA = 24%; PRM 56% and CSA = 8%) and some other rewards.

For achieving PSA and/or PRM you can use your gateways to bring your friends, neyghbours and family (the rules only permit 1 person for each adress) to SFI, maybe you start a great and solid chain of people in your downline with the one’s that are nearby you.

You don’t have to spend anything since you have someone to do it for you, i.e., when you have downline you must keep some status to make you keep them (because they can be forfeited to another if you don’t achieve some goals) and open you the possibility to earn more (i’m talking about Team overrides = 4% in 12 levels of affiliates from your downline). Of course that, your downline will need that you help them (with advises or other support in activity like co-ops, etc) to all achieve sucess, after all this is a team work.

So, i think that you should give your self and to SFI a chance to know better how it works and more importante, if you where starting a business how much where you available to invest in order to make it grow faster? Because, some investment is better then none, and for something like 1,20 $/day you can be automatically Executive affiliate on each month.

See some of this info in the compensation plan (https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan) and in the benefits charts (https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart) and use the launchpad to better understand this awesome job.

Hope to find you in the SFI site where we can talk through internal messaging or team mail.

Regards,
Manuel
"

What do you think about it and what to reformulate or detail more in this stage?

13 posts

Top Enrollers and top opti-builders in Team Building #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Elarbi,

To be in the top enrollers list you must, like it says, to be the 10th highest enroller, i.e., you must achieve affiliates in a day and number that stays in the 10 major recruiters, from your co-ops advertisements.

OPti-build is the program that let you pass directly to your affiliates the recruiting that you make of new affiliates, in a automatic way - see it clearly here www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=230242.

Regards.

6 posts

REWARDICALS TOKKEN = TripleClicks Gift Certificates ? in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Hi Prateek,

Each 600 rewardical give you $1.00, so to have the minimum of theTripleclicks Gift Certificates - $5.00, you must have 3000 rewardicals.

Regards.