Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

36x SUPPORT
Manuel V.

Portugal

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

12 posts

Super Brain Sprint Speed in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

11 days ago

Hi Skumar,

Don't know where did you see the times but it is possible. I'm not really fast but have 2m23s in my best, so lets keep on practicing.

Regards,
Manuel

38 posts

Problems with Eager Zebra games in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

14 days ago

I Kyle,

The problem like it cames it have gone. Was nothing from my computer because i haven't change anything here, so it only could came from your softare/hardware. Anyway i was near 24 hours blocked that made me lost some badges and places in classification that it is hard to recover (if i will recover it!) because the competition is high. I think that should be a compensation for those who have losses (badges, etc)...

42 posts

If I don't have money to buy product I can't make it in SFI? in Miscellaneous #Compensation

17 days ago

Hi Esther,

I find in the search this answer to a question near to yours:
"What are some no-cost resources for launching my business?
- Although using free methods of advertising will take quite a bit of time, effort, and patience, you can most definitely build your business without ANY out-of-pocket costs...simply stick to it and you will get results.

Find new SFI affiliates and Members without spending any money:

Although having some start-up funds to invest almost always helps when starting any new business, you can still earn commissions with SFI without spending any money. By utilizing some of the free strategies outlined in the marketing aids and marketing methods sections, you can reach people who are not already SFI affiliates or Members. Your SFI ID is embedded within the URLs in the banners, text ads, and other marketing aids referred to on these pages.

Find free sites on which to advertise:

A simple Web search using Google, Bing, or any other major search engine will yield a listing of free ad sites. Use search terms, such as free business classifieds, paid business classifieds, pay per click search engines, free and paid safelists, etc. Be sure to use more than one search engine, as results may vary from engine to engine. Also, use variations on search terms to find lesser-known, but still valuable advertising sites.

Become an Executive Affiliate (EA):

Whether you become an EA from your own personal purchases or through customer sales, you'll earn shares from the Executive Pool, become eligible for Co-Sponsor Commissions, pick up free TripleClicks TCredits, get co-sponsored affiliates added to your team each month, and more! For complete details on your commission earnings, see the Commission Plan.

Simply generate at least 1,500 VersaPoints for the month to gain EA rank and all the associated benefits for that month. You can do this with as little as one customer sale (or one personal purchase) a month. Just sign in to TripleClicks.com and look for the various VersaPoints attached to the store's tens of thousands of products.

How and why does using free advertising work?

You can read about how to use classifieds to build your business in the Small Guide to Free Advertising article.

Content contributed by Karen Barnes

SFI Affiliate
KANSAS, USA
"

Regards

11 posts

Change In Benefits & Compensation Plan?? in Compensation #Compensation #E365 #VersaPoints

17 days ago

Hi Kingsley,

Stay calm, you will have all that you earned. But all them will came to you on the 10th of the month. That is the normal procedure. See it here
"When do I get paid?
Commissions are processed on or around the 10th of each month for the previous month's earnings (for example, January's commissions are paid out in February). Also, a report is typically posted to your account on the 10th of each month (or the closest following business day, if the 10th falls on a weekend or holiday).
"

The tcredits earned will be assigned in same date.

Regards

38 posts

17 days ago

It seems that all problems where already sorted out but lost some badges with this, not fair...

38 posts

18 days ago

Before i put it here i have already submitted a ticket to support but i think they don't work at weekend.

And i have a development, i start a game from the EZ tab and it worked but only on that time, never let me play it again!!!

More badges that will go off!!!!

Don't know what is happenning, but for sure it is a software problem, not from our connection.

I think that SFI should do anything about the badges we will loose, and SFI looses too because no one spends tcredits!!

38 posts

18 days ago

I am sorry, is there any other devices you could use to log into your SFIMG account like phone, laptop, computer etc.. and see if it works?

I've tryied with my smatphone and had the same result!!!

38 posts

18 days ago

My SFI chat are not good too, mix the several conversations i had with different people!!!

38 posts

18 days ago

Still not having acess

Already cleared the history browser, cookies, etc. Nothing works.

Will afect definitly my average and loose some badges, dam....!!!

Already made a ticket to support but should be closed right now!!!

38 posts

18 days ago

Anyone experiencing problems with Brain sprint; Card King; Zackjack and Grandmaster Poker?

I'm about 2 hours trying to get in in all this games and none of them works!!!???

7 posts

Tracking Rewardicals Promo! in Sales #Rewardical #Sales

about 1 month ago

Hi David,

You must use a gateway with the code you want and then go here:

15 posts

Redeem MRP Points. in Miscellaneous #CSA #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Hi Eric,

Both are good options, but don't forget that you have less then a year to spend them.

I usually use them to get tcredits and make 102 vp, but that is my way of seen it.

CSA's make your team grow.

So, just use them, you will be well served in both case's.

regards.

9 posts

Action bónus in Recognition #Compensation #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

8 months ago

Look what i won at Card King:

3 posts

200 Tcredits in Recognition #Contests #Eager Zebra #TCredits

9 months ago

Thanks, Estrado. I sure will :)

1 post

Flash drawing in Recognition

9 months ago

This is my lucky week :)

"Hi Manuel,

Congrats! Thanks to the Pricebenders Bonus Bar, you just won a Flash Drawing for FREE TCredits!

As you know, up to six times for EVERY Pricebenders auction, you can win free TCredits in our Flash Drawings. To enter each drawing, simply bid at least once during the 5-minute period before the drawing (indicated by the stars on the Bonus Bar at the top of every auction).

TIP: You can increase your chances of winning by bidding more than once--because each bid during the 5-minute period gets you another entry in the drawing!
"

3 posts

200 Tcredits in Recognition #Contests #Eager Zebra #TCredits

9 months ago

Today i win my 100th time the T-Time contest. I'll back when i reach the 200 ;)

9 posts

Gift certifcate in Ask Gery #Leadership #Team Building

9 months ago

Hi Hloniphani,

You have no way to do that. The only way is buying items in tripleclicks and give him commissions.

Regards

8 posts

E365 daily drawing win in Miscellaneous #E365

9 months ago

Hi Indongesit,

First of all, confratulations for your awesome win's at E365 contest, that is the best prize that you can win there (only 2 guy's have that luck every day).

Then, answering your question i think that you can see your money at the my SFI commissions.

Regards.

5 posts

When exactly we will get our Free TC this month? in Compensation #Compensation #TripleClicks

9 months ago

Hi Zhumagul A.,

You will have your 12 tcredits at 10th of this month.

Regards

12 posts

Business Growth in SFI in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #Sponsor #Team Building

9 months ago

You are awesome, your downline surely know what is all about, you are a great team leader and lead by example.

Great work, keep on going and your effort will recompensate.

15 posts

Guaranteed Win CSA not allowing MRP in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #Team Building

9 months ago

Usually, MRP's can be used to pay on bid auctions (they are blocked) but in this case is the announce that says it is possible:
"The cost at checkout will be no more than $1.29–which can be paid by any form of payment including MRP or gift certificate." - see it here

15 posts

Guaranteed Win CSA not allowing MRP in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #Team Building

9 months ago

You have enough MRP's to buy it?

11 posts

How can we render assistant to our fellows SFIers? in Miscellaneous

9 months ago

Hi Michael,

If i do really understand your question, you can use the gift certificates and i think that there isn't any limit. You can give until 10 tcredits (maximum limit) to every downline (CSA and PSA) too. And, offcourse, you can reassign PSA/CSA...

18 posts

Earnings Without Sales in Getting Started #Getting Started

9 months ago

Hi Delia,

It is possible, see all you can earn with SFI in the compensation plan

Regards.