Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

51x SUPPORT
Manuel V.

Portugal

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

12 posts

Could you add reminder about doing ratings to Stream Tab? in Suggestion Box

3 days ago

Hi Debra,

I had both reminders this month...

21 posts

I was amazingly surprised...! in Recognition #Astro Auctions

6 days ago

Hi Fadel,

What a awesome news from you and how i envy you because i never won yet the supernova.

Congratulations and keep playing ;)

Regards

32 posts

Self explanatory Names for Gift Certificates in Suggestion Box

7 days ago

Awesome job Stephen, like usual.

Regards

5 posts

Brain Sprint Highest Scores in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

8 days ago

Hi Marija,

I think we can't see it but i was curious to see them too.

Regards

14 posts

REWARDICALS in Suggestion Box #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

9 days ago

Why isn't this a plan?? Those affiliates are thinking in growing their downline before achieve a higher status, that's a legitime way of seing SFI and with Team Overrides everyone above those that have this action benefit.

Now, Rahma i use to change my rw for GC and then buy items from tripleclicks earning versapoints from my bought. Help me achieving my status and my position on badge contest. See your choices and use those that gives you benefits in your strategie because status in SFI is important for all the major perks that status bring.

So choose wisely following your strategy.

Regards

IMPORTANT: GC obtained from rw can't be given to PSA nor used to buy with autodelivery.

7 posts

I'm one of Gold Streak Top Ten! in Recognition #Contests #Eager Zebra

9 days ago

Awesome Sikiru,

Keep the good work.

Regards

244 posts

IMPORTANT MEMO FOR ALL SFI SPONSORS in SFI News #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

12 days ago

What i think that are missing is competitive prices in general good selled through ECA's and tripleclicks. This would atract people, buyers and sellers. Maybe changing the fee's from SFI from each product, or even erase them and in their place a number calculated from the selled items (what i mean is something like this: untill 100$ of items sold have a fee of 10% to SFI, when reaching 1000$ the fee comes to 5% and so on monthly). I think that this will stimulate people to find great prices to their items and to actively promote them in order to diminuish the fee to pay and all win (corporate and sellers). Off course, you should find a right "number" to the fee's but i think this will boost the business for all of us.

In the games, hi think that is missing one that could bring many people - poker, and like in others games the "money" are tcredits. Installing this with all the features that common poker places could have a good participation.

Regards

18 posts

Stop The Flow in Suggestion Box

12 days ago

Hi Randy,

Eheheheheheh, as you know the problem here is all people wants to get the "Fórum Guru" badge, and therefore you must participate a lot even when there isn't nothing to say.

I agree with you.

Regards.

21 posts

Want to know a secret to success with SFI? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

16 days ago

Hi David,

I think that the best answer is both - depth and width, just a thought ;)

Regards

22 posts

Darling, I've just got a rise! :) in Compensation #Compensation

20 days ago

That was a good contribut (i thought) from Munish, like me, he is a "new" guy around here.

Regards

22 posts

20 days ago

Will this mean that in the first 30 days we doesn't have co-sponsor commissions?

Regards

22 posts

20 days ago

Hi Munish,

That is a great idea, maybe corporate put it in use.

Regards

22 posts

21 days ago

Hi Boris,

I didn't quit understand exactly how it will works but i agree that this should more team leaders back to action. Lets see if all here start to make some "real" money.

Regards.

26 posts

Need some clarification about opti build in Team Building

22 days ago

I think that when you have more than 5 DD only the 5 biggest in Status and then in VP's will earn the opti-build assigns but will search for further info.

26 posts

Need some clarification about opti build in Team Building

22 days ago

Hi Akila,

Let´s go step by step. I already have the same dought of yours.

So, first of all, the top enrollers are those who have bring more people to SFI but for their own downline, doesn't count the opti-build reassigns. In that line of thought, top opti-builders are those that recruit more and reassigns them.

For every of us could benefit from opti-build we must be BTL or above and choose to became Designated Diamond. Then, the reassigns made depends on the percentage that we choose - 50% or 100%.

An exemple:
Being i DD and choose 50% assign to my downline, and i have 2 downline DD (BTL or above). If i recruit 100 persons, i will receive 50 affilliates and my 2 DD will receive 25 each one.

10 posts

Rewardical is money in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #TCredits

23 days ago

Thanks for your correction. Indeed, i was wrong. My mistake was that i usually use the 6000 rw exchange for gifts :)

Regards

10 posts

Rewardical is money in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #TCredits

23 days ago

Hi Jayantilal,

You have to exchange them for gift certificates and them use this to buy items. Every 3000 rw give you 5$ in gift certificate that you can exchange.

You can exchange the rw for versapoints but that doesn't give you sale versapoints.

Regards

[Rewardical number corrected by moderator.]

11 posts

How the AA is better than PB Auction ? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TripleClicks

24 days ago

And where can we find the lovely tcredits to all our activity!!??

Just jocking, every business need to have is levels of profitability and you guy's from corporate are taking a good care of it making all of us having chance to succeed here.

Regards

6 posts

Overcoming Obstacles!!! in Marketing #Marketing

25 days ago

Hi Bruce,

Always inspiring your words, keep send them because it are music to our eyes.

Regards

15 posts

Missing RW in Suggestion Box #Rewardical

25 days ago

"

Regards.

36 posts

CSA / PSA / NSA balance idea in Suggestion Box #Compensation #CSA #Team Building

26 days ago

Hi Boris,

I think that CS concept idea it to stimulate people to mantain their status and increase it (see in fórum peoples arguing that EA status it is enough for its team because they don't have anyone under that). So, i think that SFI have give them 8% thinking on make this "product" actractive to every one, and in the same time people growing their status and potencial.

So, all changes made under this (earning over the PSA, CSA and NSA) should be carefully measured and tested. Several people still have the last change "choking" their throat when we have go from 45% to 24% from PSA's.

regards

15 posts

Wohooo good news :) in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

28 days ago

I've already thought when it was to be posssible are here it is, awesome news.

Regards.

17 posts

Do You Prefer Inexperience or Experience Affiliates? - Why? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

29 days ago

Hi Tommie,

I prefer none of that ones, my favorite are all the affiliates that are active and do any/a lot effort to make his downline grow.

Regards

8 posts

Can we receive CSA Rewards by Backdating a Rank-upgrade in Ask Gery #CSA

29 days ago

Hi Stephen,

I do think so because backdating the VP's change your status with the enforce date of the end of the previous month and in that order of ideas will give you the correspondent CSA's.

Regards