Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Melinda G.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

68 posts

Bye SFI in Miscellaneous

22 days ago

Jackie, hun as we have known each other growing up & going to school together (Salisbury Township); what is being stated is some of these affiliates are unable to make transaction from their own Country. They are also unable to receive any of their money that they may be earning through SFI. It is not that they are intentionally throwing in the towel, it is they are making no money nor are they able to financially maintain their position due to their Country's financial status.
It is quite understanding. Hope you have been doing well; maybe we may see one another at our next Class Reunion (Class '84).

Sincerely,
Melinda

12 posts

Hurricane Irma ‘Leave Now,’ Florida Governor Warns in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Having friends and family there; including my daughter setting sights on traveling to Florida as of this coming Wednesday; prayers for all. Hurricane Irma, Hurricane Katia, and now Hurricane Jose threatening the area. Sadly, Mexico & Puerto Rico have also been plagued with earthquakes this week, too. Keep everyone from Florida to Mexico in prayer & thoughts. To families on the US West Coast, battling multiple fires & Idaho's continuous earthquakes, too.

214 posts

New price for 1 TCredit for 150 MRPs. in Sales #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Of course I understand the concerns being voiced, but I'm trying to show that there are other sides to this, that there are other ways to look at it that can result in very positive movements. I'm sorry you see no value in me trying to provide other perspectives and insights on how success is achieved.

I will remain focused on the positive and helping all of our affiliates build great businesses. Onward and upward!
Gery, thank you. I believe Marilyn placed it in perfect perspective. In all our "Training modules & Leadership Newsletters";
It is emphasized directly from you/SFI to have communication with our own Business growing. We all are
a direct under you;therefore, what we as Team Leaders do & communicate to our own affiliates (not "CUSTOMERS" at a store) aka Business team members, needs to be communicated directly from you (The Mother Corporate) We may not like it; however, knowledge is power and power to pass the knowledge on to avoid these types of issues.
I am here to run a Business by SFI's bylaws; cannot uphold them if not informed. (We are umbrellas to you)

214 posts

about 1 month ago

Leon; we agree that increases at times do need to be brought about. The biggest issue is communication amongst the "SFI Family". Marilyn's statement defines exactly what I can only wish to had stated in the beginning, as probably many others wanted to do so.

214 posts

about 1 month ago

Thank you Marilyn, I am relieved that someone else had duly noted and seen exactly where I had been trying to explain also. You are absolutely correct.

214 posts

about 1 month ago

Michael A;
I actually like that idea! Guess I will delve into that venture. Been offered to become a Bitcoin
distributor directly from Bitcoin. Why not? As you put it, a WIN-win-Win!
Thank you, you just made my day brighter! This is why I enjoy the forums, someone always
tends to show the extreme bright side of frustrating circumstances.

(Kinda feel like I should be saying: "I should've had a V8" (thump)(smh)

214 posts

about 1 month ago

Jelena, (& Gery) in all honesty, the answer to that is NO, that is not true. I am an active member on multiple other
Auction sites & none of them are charging to bid any higher then $1.00 out of pocket cost. Here we are paying to make
bids that are not even a guarantee of winning. In other words, you don't throw your money out there until your bid actually wins. That is when you pay out.
Hope you were able to understand exactly what I am trying to point out here.

214 posts

about 1 month ago

Keith, everyone will be receiving LESS in VP for the increase; which hence is cause for concern for many that
count on that to just barely make their ranking. I'm all for "POSITIVE"; however, when it effects more than just one person (as you can clearly see), then it is a problem that MUST be given attention to. A valid explanation would be appropriate. Take note that when you even have STLs & GTLs expressing concern should say something. The general replies are coming from mostly BTLs & above.

214 posts

about 1 month ago

I'm sorry Gery; as you can see many of us beg to differ on the matter. Doing business in this manner without discussion
or consolidating with everyone is not proper business etiquette. Things like this will cause (as it has) many affiliates to think twice about the company.
Unlike you (or some of the other well seasoned & more financially abled), are on a limited budget. Yes, I am in agreement to
the saying,"You need to spend some money to make some". Now here is the big question for you, when will enough be enough?
Help the Executive Pool (pockets)? How are you figuring this? Is your next idea & change going to actually help those that
are already struggling to even qualify affiliates at EA, BLT, or STL? Many Bronze Team Leaders here are experiencing enough difficulties and advancements. Will commissions be paid out to Bronze Leaders now?
You want everyone to have a positive attitude, with no qualms over unannounced changes? That isn't happening; these multiple postings are your proof. (Let's see, price increases w/ no notifications, lack of auction items, Uber games withdrawn, Pick the Price, the oddity of your ability to bid on measly 3 or 4 items for an INTERNATIONAL company)

214 posts

about 1 month ago

I fully agree with you Marija. I currently have 391 affiliates; seeing all these so called changes too rapidly
is causing many of the "new" (and even most of the seasoned) affiliates (to higher TL) a great deal of
frustrations.
If raising costs without notifying anyone; maybe Gery should also implement changing earning commissions;
first by paying out Bronze Team Leaders & up; rather then Silver TL and above. This also would bring up another
issue which will have an even greater negative impact on new incoming affiliates (including current) by pressuring
them to buy immediately. So many are struggling financially as it already is. We are an International affiliated business;
where some of the Countries are struggling to even get paid; receiving any winnings that anyone may win; and maintaining
EA at the second level.
The struggles are real.

214 posts

about 1 month ago

Posted 1 hours ago More by Melinda G.
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1094999#post-1094999

EXACTLY! Start looking at ALL invoices for price increases without notifications (or decreases, lol)

Posted less than a minute ago More by Melinda G.
Oh, interesting news, thank you Gery.

I noticed also within less then 3 hours you have increased the amount for Tcredits
for those that do utilize their MRPoints from 126MRP (for 1 TCredit) to now 150MRP.
Can you please make sure everyone is informed of these increases. This is of the upmost importance
& is vital to all of OUR businesses. If we are not informed on increases, it will (no sugar coating here)
cause more harm then good when dealing with our own affiliates.

( MRP-126
Order #3066131 Skuid #47534

Statements will reflect a payment to SFI Marketing Group or Carson Services, Inc.

ITEM(S) ORDERED:

TCredits - 1
Qty: 1 Price Each/Total: $0.00/$0.00
Sold by TripleClicks direct.)

THIS is now in effect as of 12:01am Central Time Zone (USA)

tripleclicks direct
Contact this seller
product info
Item ID: 47534
MRP Price: 150
purchase earns
102 VP
5 MRP
TCredits - 1 (43869)

So therefore, if you increased the cost via MRP Price by 24MRP;
maybe it would help increase the VP from 102VP to 126VP.

214 posts

about 1 month ago

Zsolt, please no need for any type of demeaning comments towards anyone. This is a matter
of seriousness. Many of us are on budgets & trying to maintain if not successfully qualifying
a few if not just one PSA to an EA (second level) little alone another BTL on our own teams.

214 posts

about 1 month ago

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1094999#post-1094999

EXACTLY! Start looking at ALL invoices for price increases without notifications (or decreases, lol)

Posted less than a minute ago More by Melinda G.

I noticed also within less then 3 hours you have increased the amount for Tcredits
for those that do utilize their MRPoints from 126MRP (for 1 TCredit) to now 150MRP.
Can you please make sure everyone is informed of these increases. This is of the upmost importance
& is vital to all of OUR businesses. If we are not informed on increases, it will (no sugar coating here)

( MRP-126

Statements will reflect a payment to SFI Marketing Group or Carson Services, Inc.

ITEM(S) ORDERED:

TCredits - 1

tripleclicks direct
Contact this seller
product info
purchase earns
102 VP
5 MRP
TCredits - 1 (43869)

61 posts

Gery, what is going on with the Pick the Price & Auctions in Ask Gery #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

( MRP-126

ITEM(S) ORDERED:

TCredits - 1

tripleclicks direct
Contact this seller
product info
purchase earns
102 VP
5 MRP
TCredits - 1 (43869)

61 posts

Gery, what is going on with the Pick the Price & Auctions in Ask Gery #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Wasn't broken? With all due respect, Melinda, they very much WERE broken!

Uber-Picks lost money for every single month of its existence. Until we can find a way to stream scoring that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, Uber-Picks will be on pause.

As for PTP, it had become completely compromised by fraud and cartels who were winning a large number of the contests to the detriment of everyone else, cheating everyone else. That had to stop! So, we are overhauling PTP as we speak so it will be fair for everyone again and small numbers of unethical persons can't use PTP as their own personal TCredits "printing press." The new PTP will debut soon, hopefully by the end of the month.

As for the number of auctions, you'll have to trust me that we are A) doing what's best for all SFI affiliates and B) fully addressing the needs of an international audience. You of course can't see it, because you don't see the internal numbers, but Pricebenders has been in a very poor condition for the last two years. Adjustments we've made and are making , however, are having a huge, positive difference (which, for example, was reflected in TripleClicks Executive Pool shares going UP last month for the first time in a long time). Please have patience. Good things are in progress, but doing something right sometimes takes a little more time.

61 posts

about 1 month ago

I thought it was suppose to be up and ready to go by the end of this month.

61 posts

about 1 month ago

We are all awaiting on the Auctions to be reiterated; seems to be taking longer then anticipated.

10 posts

Why LocalVantia Limit 1 Upload Per Day? (During Pre-registration) in Ask Gery #Localvantia #Marketing

2 months ago

*Then this is below, which gives off the above paragraph as being a bit contradicting;
When Localvantia is launched in the fall, we’d like to have a minimum of 10,000 merchants pre-registered. With approximately 125 days until launch, that means we need to average 80 pre-registrations a day. We’re counting on everyone to help us reach our goal. Let’s get started!

If you are wanting "at least" 80 pre-registrations per person a day; the one day limitation seems to represent itself as being misleading. Does that make sense?

10 posts

Why LocalVantia Limit 1 Upload Per Day? (During Pre-registration) in Ask Gery #Localvantia #Marketing

2 months ago

Gery, how long does someone have to wait to be able to add more local businesses (after already
adding some businesses)?
It could be more beneficial to everyone if we ALL would be allotted at least 5 per day. (Personal
level, I have over 58 businesses that have a sincere interest in publicity through SFI) Believe
everyone should be at least granted the chance to advance during pre-registeration.

11 posts

Uber pick in Eager Zebra

2 months ago

(SMH) Uber Picks have been deleted by SFI Rajneesh for a few months.

61 posts

2 months ago

Thank you Gery for the clarifications on the Eager Zebra Uber Games & PTP. Thank you also for
elaborating the issues with the auctions and PTP hand in hand together.
(Yes, TCredits are lower at higher quantities purchased)
Quite a few of us can agree that there was definitely some piracy going on in the auction dept.
So, we're looking at the end of next month for improvements.

61 posts

2 months ago

Thank you AL, that was over the 7 days posting (an additional 10 days=17 days ago) I had seen it; much appreciated.

61 posts

2 months ago

* In case no one else has noticed, we've also lost our "Uber Picks" within last few months also. Just pointing out the lesser of chances to earn more.

61 posts

2 months ago

Okay, I understand that you are pushing the "Patience" terminology off on this; however, will that help many that are already struggling to bring on new affiliates?

Is this helping or hindering "OUR" business relations with those that many are struggling to work with to qualify at higher team levels?

Business is business, patience isn't always the key to making a business work. In this case; yes, people are asking questions, losing interest, losing potential prospects & gain.

In the real business world this would equal folding or reinstating what was working. I'm all for less auction times; but lack of products, no. I am for the ability to guess the price of products being offered, the inability to do so...NO!

Here is another bit of food for thought; lower the price on TCredits to $1.00 for a set time; this would generate more sales at a quicker rate, then slowly increase the price in time to where it currently is.

61 posts

2 months ago

It is not pertaining to a car; patience, it has been over 3 months since the change took effect and over a month without the "Pick the Price".

Folks have been losing interest in the auctions & better terms lack thereof items & loss of badges. Business is business, if you go to a supermarket that carries your main essentials needed for daily living; i.e. milk, bread, eggs (you get the jest of it) and suddenly the supermarket no longer carries those items; (for 3 months or longer), "What do you think will happen to that supermarket's business clientele?