Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
Sonja U.

Croatia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

3 posts

Message alert in Suggestion Box #Getting Started

1 hours ago

Hi to all! 😁
I would like to suggest if it's possible to have a sound alert or email alert every time one of the affiliates sends a message on chat. I'm not always loged in and few times had happened that my PSA send me a message on chat, I would like to answer immediately. Thank you😁😁😁

27 posts

What is stopping you? in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

5 days ago

Well, I did free advertising before on FB but I was blocked so many times and had no results. I have my FB page and link on the page, people who liked my page every day see the link and all about SFI but still not interesting. I decided to pay advertisement once a month, be on the top enrollers list and opti build list and have better results. For me, personaly, posting all day on FB was waste of time, lot blocking and unwanted comments, no results.

16 posts

Find your passion, Zingers!!! in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

7 days ago

Thank you for sharing you expirience. I know what it means to start all over again. But it worked and I'm happy now 😁😁 best wishes to you and good luck in the future!

6 posts

Badge for weekly winning challenge in poker/zackjack in Eager Zebra

7 days ago

Well, I've won so many time poker and zackjack badge, daily and weekly and I didn't cheat. Thank you for answers 😁enjoy!

6 posts

Badge for weekly winning challenge in poker/zackjack in Eager Zebra

7 days ago

Hi to all! I was wondering why there are no points for winnin weekly challange badge in poker/ zackjack? I think there shoul be points and just like for other badges when you progress, you get more points.

12 posts

Sharing the correct information in Sales

8 days ago

I haven't recived them yet, we'll see 😁

16 posts

Earning from Eager Zebra games. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Getting Started

10 days ago

Hello! If you play EZ games all you can earn or win are Tcredits, RT, Moves/matches, clues etc. But if your PRSs/PSAs are playing EZ games you can earn money by selling them Tcredits witch they need for playing. You can advertise links on social networks and invite people to play, if they register they become your PRMs and when they buy Tcredits you get commissions.

245 posts

IMPORTANT MEMO FOR ALL SFI SPONSORS in SFI News #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

12 days ago

LP
Hi Mr. Gery! I was wondering for some time why my new PSAs have no VP in the beginning and than I saw how it looks like after you register yourself. Well, personally, I don't think that you should offer CSA to a new affiliate at the first, why? Because they know a think about SFI and about CSAs. I remember when I was registrated, you made me do getting started actions and basic for start. That was cool, I did all that and than was reading lessons. But what gain my attention is flashing big banners for fast track, new member pack and AD! I simply needed to buy this NMP within the first 10 days and become a fast track memeber! I'm not sure that our new PSAs even see all this thinks. Question is do they even come to the getting started actions or reading lessons. Very few of my PSAs collect some VP and that is it, but I'm sendind them all my tutorial materials. Just make them to want to be part of our big succesful family! Flash them too 😁

5 posts

Junior Astros Missing! in Ask Gery #Leadership #Rewardical

12 days ago

Hi, junior AA are rendom fueling and when they do, it may take few days until boarding.

6 posts

Problems accessing Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

13 days ago

Yes, me too. It looks like overload, who knows 😁

10 posts

Eager Zebra Lifeline in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

15 days ago

Hi! Have a question 😁 if I spend 1 life line in game, does it count as I spent 1 tcredit and make my EZ red tab green?

32 posts

My Letter to my inactive affiliates in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

15 days ago

Hi! That is great! I hope it will bring back many inactive affiliates 😁 good luck 😁

7 posts

Redeeming rewadicals into Bitcoin in Eager Zebra

16 days ago

Did you recived an email as confirmation of redeeming? If you did than from monday you should have your bitcoin. Office is close by monday because of thanksgiving and maibe that's why you dis not recive bitcoin yet.

12 posts

PRMs won in AA in Astro Auctions

16 days ago

Thank you 😁 that is why I'm asking, to see if it's worthy biding.

12 posts

16 days ago

Ofcourse it is 😁 you can bid for 10 PRMs every day in AA 😁

12 posts

16 days ago

Hi guys 😁 Can anyone tell me what are your expiriences with PRMs won in AA or PB? Thank you 😁

19 posts

Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

16 days ago

Try exit the AA and than enter again, enter your free bid and continue. You can enter free bid only for the first time biding and PTB is always free.

20 posts

Time machine in Eager Zebra

18 days ago

Congrats to all winners! This time I'm not a winner, but next time maibe 😁😁

20 posts

Time machine in Eager Zebra

18 days ago

Hi guys! Can enyone tell me what is going on wit the time machine? Zackpot is not on the beginning 5000! And the answer is not reviled.

39 posts

Google ads in Marketing

19 days ago

Dear Ravindra, if you create your add on November 21. and you limited on $10,then you will pay the bill on December 21. Google gives you a limit based on your monthly consuption. And when you reach the limin they will send you a bill earlier, for example if your limit is $100, and you spend it, they will send you bill to pay it before December 21.

39 posts

Google ads in Marketing

19 days ago

GOOGLE ADS
If you want to advertise on google ads, first you need to log in in your GMAIL account.
After that go on google ads ads.google.com/aw/overview?ocid=194144556&__c=3390308044&authuser=0&__u=3444766204

You need to create a new campaign. Click on NEW CAMPAIGN!

Just follow the pictures, everithing is shown.
The best is to choose ALL COUNTRIES AND TERRITOTIES for best results.

Choose ALL LENGUAGES! On budget, you may enter any amount you wish to spend daily, I think that the minimum is 10$ but if you want good results I suggest you enter more. You can also enter the amount for 1 bid. Every time someone click on your add you will be billed for that click. You can enter 0.3$ for bid.

After you did all this SAVE AND CONTINUE!

You need to choose KEY WORDS! Enter work from home and you will be offered key words for that than you add each key code so people can find your add on google. SAVE AND CONTINUE!

Enter you final URL, and headlines, than enter description like I did in the picture. Feel free to copy that! Then lick DONE!

You can check your add and than SAVE AND CONTINUE!

That is it!!! You did it! Now CONTINUE TO CAMPAIGN!

Your ad is created, now it is waiting for approval. They usualy approve it in few hours. After approval, you will start getting SIGN UPS!!! Good luck with your new PSAs.
Sonja Urisk, SILVER TEAM LEADER

6 posts

i won rewardical token in Recognition

20 days ago

Congrats!! Just keep doing your best every day and you will have more chance to win again :)

39 posts

Google ads in Marketing

20 days ago

Yes, it's true. That is why I'm runing campaign only once a month and useing specific word by not mentioning quick earning money. This was just proposal for all who wanna be on top enrollers list or reward their PSAs with freshly signed up affiliates or what ever reason they have 😁😁

39 posts

Google ads in Marketing

20 days ago

Yes, but fb is not approving such links, I tried and couldn't work.

39 posts

Google ads in Marketing

20 days ago

Noooo Jessie! It's ok, just didn't want for them to look at the old version that is all! Sorry 😁😁😁