3,156 total forum likes received
Followed by 166 people
Followers: 166 |
Joined SFI: May 11, 2016
How do i use my master card to purchase in TC in Sales
5 months ago
I went to my Bank and ask them to update my account so that I can buy Online International. After they did it I could use my Mastercard to purchase from TripleClicks. Hope this would help you. Otherwise you have to create a Paypal account and link your Mastercard to your Paypal account. Then use Paypal as your payment option.
Combine Payment Options in Suggestion Box
8 months ago
I like the idea of using two different payment options for the same transaction. That will be very useful if you do not have enough funds in one account. Then you can combine two card's funds to do a single transaction.
Daily Grand issues in Getting Started
8 months ago
The DAILY GRAND is an exclusive daily drawing for SFI affiliates. Each day, 250 lucky affiliates win a share of $2,500 or more in prizes.
Every SFI affiliate is eligible for up to eight (8) entries daily:
• Earn one entry for producing at least 10 VP during the previous day
• Earn a second entry for producing at least 20 VP during the previous day
• Earn two additional entries each day for maintaining BCQ status
• Earn one entry each time you win a full PSA in the Bid & Build program. Limit 2 DG bonus entries/day.
• Earn one entry for reviewing alerts and posts on your homepage's ALERTS tab
• Earn one entry for turning all your Home page action tabs green
• Earn up to 3 one-time bonus entries by reaching level 3 of Badge Quest.
• Earn 5 or 10 entries each month as a Badge Quest Grand Master or Grand Master Elite, respectively.
To enter each day, simply visit the "WIN IT!" tab on your SFI homepage and click the "Enter Today's Drawing" button. You MUST click this button to enter each day. No purchase necessary to win.
• Maximum of one prize per day per affiliate
• Maximum of 5 prizes per month per affiliate or 20 prizes per month with BCQ status
250 Winners each day
Transfering Versa Points in VersaPoints
8 months ago
Yes if you have not reached 1500 VP in July, you will be able to transfer July's VP to August. Must be done in the first 7 days of the new month. This is a once off option.
What if a new Affiliate isn't able to earn the EA-qualifying 1,500 VP before the end of the month in which they joined?
New affiliates who aren't able to earn the EA-qualifying 1,500 VP before the end of the month in which they joined can choose a ONE-TIME transfer of ALL the VP they earned to the subsequent month. This allows new affiliates to carry their momentum--and their earned VP--over to the following month without missing a beat.
Qualified Affiliates have until the 7th of the month to transfer their VP. An alert on their SFI homepage and an e-mail from SFI on the 1st of that month will remind the Affiliate that they can transfer their VP with just one click.
HOWEVER...although this policy was created with new Affiliates in mind, any Affiliate who has never been an Executive Affiliate (EA) and has never transferred their month's VP to the following month can take advantage of the VP Transfer option. Note that only the prior month's VP can be transferred over to the current month.
IMPORTANT! This transfer policy is a one-time offer ONLY! Therefore, it's a good idea to personally contact your qualified affiliates before the 7th of the month to help ensure they don't miss out!