Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Edward K

South Africa

Silver Fast-Track

6 posts

Get active in SFI - Get Started in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

6 hours ago

Just click on this link to see how you can earn VP in SFI for FREE
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18240&referrer=search

VERY IMPORTANT! LOGIN EVERYDAY TO DO YOUR "To-Do-List" Turn the Red icons Green by viewing the info and click on "I have read/seen this"

Check your "VP Ledger" and "to-do-list" to see where you can still earn more VP for actions done

The only way to succeed in SFI is to become active and stay active!

17 posts

Can I give my debit card to my PSAs? in TripleClicks Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

2 days ago

The answer is NO. This is a security risk. Never do that!

11 posts

Question in Ask Gery #PSA

2 days ago

Hi Brian
You will not loose your PSA's. Please what ever you do, dont quit. I can see that you really want to succeed in SFI.
Here is a link on how to earn VP for FREE. Maybe it helps you. www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18240&referrer=search
Stay positive and go for it!

6 posts

Put 1 got, 12TCredits. in Recognition #Eager Zebra

4 days ago

Congratulations! Play more & Win more

8 posts

Gift Certificate in TripleClicks Sales #TripleClicks

4 days ago

You have to buy a Gift Certificate at TripleClicks, but there is no fee to send it to PRM

10 posts

Urgent Please in Ask Gery

4 days ago

Check at bottom of SFI page
Click on "24-hour Support & Assistance" and ask Support to help you Darko

5 posts

TCredits in Ask Gery #TCredits

4 days ago

PLease check your ECA tab. See if there is a Tcurrency Merchant in your country.
You can buy Tcurrency from that merchant which you can use to buy TCREDITS
Look for this phrase on ECA TAB
FIND ECAS
Highly rated In Your Country In Your Region TCurrency Merchants In Your Country TCurrency Merchants In Your Region

16 posts

Why are VP so important? in Compensation #Compensation #E365 #VersaPoints

4 days ago

Hi Reshma
You can only transfer your VP once-off. This should be done before the 7th of the new month.
You can only transfer if have not transfer before.
Here is the link to do a transfer: www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/VPtransfer?referrer=search

19 posts

Be a good leader and you will be followed in Team Building

4 days ago

Hi Sead
That is the way to go. I am doing the same actions and my team is responding very well. Lead by example and give personal attention to each member so that they feel appreciated. Thanks

11 posts

Lifting morale in Recognition #Eager Zebra

4 days ago

Congratulations! Play more! Win more!

10 posts

If i have 1500 VPs and then i get 1500 matching VPs from my PSAs will i qualify for BTL? in VersaPoints

5 days ago

The answer to your question is NO. You have to earn the VP yourself to Qualify. Matching VP will not help.
The only VP that counts is your own VP and the 100 VP you earn for Sponsoring an PSA EA

13 posts

How to make money in SFI in Getting Started #Marketing #Sales #VersaPoints

6 days ago

A lot of people always ask this question
It is really simple. There is no magic tool. SFI is not a get rich overnight scheme
Just go to the following launchpad lesson and READ
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=83

10 posts

25VP for the tip TCredits-1 in TripleClicks Sales #TCredits #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

6 days ago

When you buy a product from TripleClicks , you will receive notice within 14 days to ask you to review this product.
When you finished reviewing and submit your review you will be credited with 25VP. A product review can only be done one time. Next time you buy the same product you will not get a notice to review again.

6 posts

i buy PSA for myself? in Team Building

6 days ago

You can buy a PSA at TripleClicks. Just go TripleClicks and searh "PSA to go"

13 posts

What it will Take... in Getting Started #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

6 days ago

Very well said George. What you sow is what you reap. You have to invest until your earnings is more than your investment.

6 posts

Struggle with TripleClicks Sales in TripleClicks Sales #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

7 days ago

I am with SFI and a TripleClicks member for 9 months now. I really struggle to sell TripleClicks products.
I post collections and single products on Fbook "buy & sell groups in different countries" daily. But with no success. The only sales I make is from my downline who is buying Tcredits. Please give me some "HOT" tips to start selling. PLEASE

12 posts

What is the best way to earn a monthly qualification? in Getting Started

7 days ago

The best and easiest way is by getting a Standing Order of 125 Tcredits. This will ensure you of EA status each month.

8 posts

I pray for an explanation in TripleClicks Sales #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

8 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

16 posts

8 days ago

Hi Svend
It is correct. I wanted to bring to the attention of new affiliates who always ask the question about VP
but do not know where to find the answers. I do not see it as violation. I see it as information needed by new members

16 posts

8 days ago

Why VersaPoints are important:
1. VersaPoints are used as the primary method for determining your rank in SFI. The more VP you collect, the higher your rank in SFI can go and the more benefits become available to you. To review the benefits of each rank, see our Benefits Chart.

2. The number of VersaPoints you collect each month determines how big your monthly profit share is; you earn one share for every VP you collect (minimum 1500 VP). Learn more about profit sharing in this lesson.

3. VersaPoints unlock the most powerful component of our compensation plan, Leveraged Income.

4. If you're still in your first year in SFI, VersaPoints are also important because collecting the most VP is the objective of the E365 contest (a contest for all SFI affiliates in which you can share in over a million dollars in cash and prizes). Learn more about E365 HERE.

5. VersaPoints are the key to our "Power Rank" program. Power Rank allows you to see how you stack up amongst your fellow SFI'ers—in your class, in your country, and overall, too. The more points you collect, the higher your Power Rank can go and the more prestigious your Power Rank badge will be. Check out the current Power Rank Leaderboard and see where YOU are positioned now HERE.

TIP: Your current VersaPoints totals (for today, this month, last month, and all-time) are available 24 hours a day on your Scoreboard tab.

35 posts

Commission? in Compensation #Compensation

8 days ago

Hi Zagorka
Thanks! This is very well said. So many affiliates want commission but they do not want to put in some real effort.
Start working people. A year from now you will wish you have started TODAY!

8 posts

What is SFI? in Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

9 days ago

Hi Jessie
I just want to correct. This is not my own words. This come from SFI Solutions
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=22668&referrer=search

8 posts

What is SFI? in Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

9 days ago

When people ask you "What is SFI?" This is the answer
SFI stands for "Strong Future International Marketing Group," and it's one of the fastest growing companies of its kind in the world.

Starting with just one product, sold only in the United States, SFI has grown to more than 88,000 products and services (and growing daily) sold in more than 190 countries around the world.

SFI was created to allow anyone with a computer and Internet access the opportunity to tap into the worldwide e-commerce revolution. Anyone of legal age in his or her country can become an SFI affiliate for free by filling out an online registration form. There is no obligation or purchase requirements of any kind.

Once registered, affiliates are provided with professional Websites for marketing SFI's products on the Internet. SFI also provides all necessary sale support services, such as customer service, payment processing, and product shipment – all at no cost to the affiliate. For each sale generated, SFI pays the referring affiliate a commission. Additional commissions can be earned by building and leading affiliate groups.

The mark of a successful company can be seen in its track record. SFI is now in its 19th year, with millions of dollars in annual sales and millions paid in commissions to thousands of affiliates around the world. SFI's parent company, Carson Services, Inc., is now in its 32nd year of business and is registered with Dun and Bradstreet. SFI affiliates operate with the peace of mind brought about by associating with a proven, debt-free organization with a long, successful history.