Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

12x SUPPORT
Edward K.

South Africa

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

17 posts

I Can't Buy Tcredit in Sales #Sales #TCredits #TripleClicks

15 days ago

I had the same problem before. Just remove all your previous "Auto delivery" orders. Then make a new one.

12 posts

Direct Commission not showing on my Scoreboard in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Sales

23 days ago

Good day All
Since this afternoon my Direct Commission show a zero amount on my Scoreboard. It was fine this morning.
Does anybody else have the same problem?

14 posts

Combine Payment Options in Suggestion Box #TripleClicks

23 days ago

Hi Afoma
I like the idea of using two different payment options for the same transaction. That will be very useful if you do not have enough funds in one account. Then you can combine two card's funds to do a single transaction.

16 posts

I got only 40 Versapoints for reading Launchpad in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

28 days ago

Finish your Launchpad Lessons. There are 61 of them. 11 Core Lessons and 50 sub-lessons. Go to SFI main menu. See on the black bar "Training" Click on "LAUNCHPAD". OR click on the following link: www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/
Read through each lesson then go the bottom of the page and click on "I have reviewed this"

10 posts

Daily Grand issues in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

The DAILY GRAND is an exclusive daily drawing for SFI affiliates. Each day, 250 lucky affiliates win a share of $2,500 or more in prizes.

Every SFI affiliate is eligible for up to eight (8) entries daily:

• Earn one entry for producing at least 10 VP during the previous day

• Earn a second entry for producing at least 20 VP during the previous day

• Earn two additional entries each day for maintaining BCQ status

• Earn one entry each time you win a full PSA in the Bid & Build program. Limit 2 DG bonus entries/day.

• Earn one entry for reviewing alerts and posts on your homepage's ALERTS tab

• Earn one entry for turning all your Home page action tabs green

• Earn up to 3 one-time bonus entries by reaching level 3 of Badge Quest.

• Earn 5 or 10 entries each month as a Badge Quest Grand Master or Grand Master Elite, respectively.

To enter each day, simply visit the "WIN IT!" tab on your SFI homepage and click the "Enter Today's Drawing" button. You MUST click this button to enter each day. No purchase necessary to win.

LIMITS:
• Maximum of one prize per day per affiliate
• Maximum of 5 prizes per month per affiliate or 20 prizes per month with BCQ status

250 Winners each day

5 posts

I bought some products, the tracking system is not working in Ask Gery #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

If you have any questions, please visit our Customer Care page at: www.tripleclicks.com/customer_care.php
Remeber to mention the order nr, date and time as on your order confirmation. For example: TRIPLECLICKS.COM ORDER RECEIPT Order Number: 2992862 Order Date/Time: 2017-07-13 0411

11 posts

Transfering Versa Points in VersaPoints #Sponsor #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Yes if you have not reached 1500 VP in July, you will be able to transfer July's VP to August. Must be done in the first 7 days of the new month. This is a once off option.
What if a new Affiliate isn't able to earn the EA-qualifying 1,500 VP before the end of the month in which they joined?
08/22/2015
New affiliates who aren't able to earn the EA-qualifying 1,500 VP before the end of the month in which they joined can choose a ONE-TIME transfer of ALL the VP they earned to the subsequent month. This allows new affiliates to carry their momentum--and their earned VP--over to the following month without missing a beat.

Qualified Affiliates have until the 7th of the month to transfer their VP. An alert on their SFI homepage and an e-mail from SFI on the 1st of that month will remind the Affiliate that they can transfer their VP with just one click.

HOWEVER...although this policy was created with new Affiliates in mind, any Affiliate who has never been an Executive Affiliate (EA) and has never transferred their month's VP to the following month can take advantage of the VP Transfer option. Note that only the prior month's VP can be transferred over to the current month.

IMPORTANT! This transfer policy is a one-time offer ONLY! Therefore, it's a good idea to personally contact your qualified affiliates before the 7th of the month to help ensure they don't miss out!

3 posts

Compensation plan 1 and 2 for those who have not read it through in Compensation #Compensation

about 1 month ago

Very good post. I hope my new affiliates will also read this thread.
Thanks Jo-Ane

184 posts

Grab 50 FREE CSAs! in SFI News #CSA #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Thank you! This is a great offer!

44 posts

Why would you invest in your status? in Marketing #Compensation #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Elizabeta
This is a must read post! Thanks. I hope my whole team will read this.
A higher rank also have more benefits like: Milestone shares, free Tcredits, free CSA's ect.

14 posts

Biz Quiz - obsolete question (ECA) in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hi Henrieta
The question was not about if he is active or not

52 posts

Willing to get to work and the Snowball effect.. in Getting Started #Leadership #Marketing #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Thank You Liezel
This is a very inspirational post. I hope my team will all read this and become positive. See the bigger picture. Keep going and never quit. SFI is not a get rich quick scheme. This is a real online business you build up over time. I am in SFI for over a year now and it gets better everyday!

15 posts

The Words We Use Affects Our Progress in Getting Started

2 months ago

Excellent post Anna. It shows us to choose our words careful. One word can make a huge difference in thinking.
Have a great day!

51 posts

How did you rate SFI? in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

Hi Sunday
SFI is the best in the world of its kind. 5/5
There is no better Online business that beats SFI.
Check this out and compare SFI: www.sfimg.com/ReviewSIM/SFIComparisonChart.pdf
Have a great day!

14 posts

PB tab won't turn green in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

Hi Steven
To turn your PB and EZ tab green you have to use 1 Tcredit to play a game or bid.

26 posts

Me and my PSA have some doubts... in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

2 months ago

Hi Svetlana
The answer is YES.
Although this policy was created with new Affiliates in mind, any Affiliate who has never been an Executive Affiliate (EA) and has never transferred their month's VP to the following month can take advantage of the VP Transfer option. Note that only the prior month's VP can be transferred over to the current month.

27 posts

Can SFI Corporate modify its compensation plan by implementing such things as Cars? in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

And who do you think is going to pay for these awards you are suggesting?

29 posts

When I get some real earnings? in Sales #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Hi Fernanda
A great answer you gave. That is the way to go!

2 posts

Made my first sale today. in Inspiration/Testimonials #Sales

3 months ago

Congratulations! Alfred keep going!

7 posts

Bundles Question? in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

Hi Jelena
Good answer. Hope my team will read your post

19 posts

VP Transfer Policy in VersaPoints #Compensation #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Hi Lynnette
The answer to our question is NO. They only qualify to transfer the previous month's VP. So if they have joined March and have not being EA since then and they did not make use of the transfer option before, then they can only do a transfer for the VP they earned in May (the previous month)

18 posts

Badge Designated Diamond in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

3 months ago

I have the same problem. I am a STL for the past 6 Months and also had the DD badge. Suddenly this morning it disappeared. Would like to here from other affiliates.