Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

11x SUPPORT
Edward K

South Africa

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

3 posts

I have tried but seems I cannot connect . Please help! in Team Building #Getting Started

3 minutes ago

Hi Luisa
First of all do the 61 LAUNCHPAD Lessons (11 core lessons)and 50 sub lessons: Click on this link to go there www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/

After reading and understand you go to bottom of page and click on "I have seen this"
Then on the righthand top of the page click on the green "V" icon to get your points

You also have to complete your SFI profile and upload your profile pic on the system
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=218683&referrer=search

Be sure to read the remaining LaunchPad Getting Started Training lessons. They are absolutely THE best place for all affiliates to get started with SFI.

VERY IMPORTANT!!!
Then, when you're ready for the Affiliate Center, simply log in each and EVERYDAY and review the information on each of the tabs on your homepage.
(CLICK THE RED ICONS go to bottom of the page and click on "I HAVE REVIEWED THIS" the ICON WILL TURN GREEN.

If you do this daily, you will quickly learn all the tips and strategies to succeed with SFI. At the same time, you'll be accumulating valuable VersaPoints just for reviewing these sections each day!

So...Learn the basics, read the rest of the LaunchPad lessons, and then review the tabs on your homepage each day and apply what you learn. That's all you need to do to start building a great business with SFI!

Have a great day!

7 posts

The number 92 :-) in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 hour ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

19 posts

How to get to at least 1500 VP in Getting Started #Getting Started

20 hours ago

Hi Jovana
That is exactly the way to do it. Hope every new affiliate will read your post.
Thanks

10 posts

Can we have a History recording system to of our total badges ! in Ask Gery #Leadership #Team Building

1 day ago

I think you should concentrate more on building a strong team in SFI and sell products from TripleClicks, if you want to become successful in this business. Badges is a bonus. I cannot see the benefit of having a history on badges that you earned or lost in the past. Better to build and earn more badges on what you are having now. Forget the ones you lost, look into the future and start growing from TODAY

14 posts

How to Spend TCredits in Getting Started #Getting Started #TCredits

1 day ago

Play all 13 credits on 2XMRP auctions.
Then you have 130 MRP
Buy a single T-credit with your MRP: 126 MRP = 1 T-credit = 102VP
OR
Play games to win Badges

34 posts

Doing or Not Doing? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

2 days ago

Hi Manohar
Great post! Thanks I hope my team reads this.

32 posts

How many hours/days, do you put here, in our Forum? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

I am online at SFI most of the day. So I see most of the threads posted. I check the FORUM about every hour to see all new threads. I run my SFI business fulltime.

39 posts

Total numbers of Affiliate in SFI? in Ask Gery #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

This is an open question as the numbers change every second of the day

12 posts

Buying products with TCredits in Ask Gery #Sales #TCredits #TripleClicks

2 days ago

Hi Munish
Some affiliates win a lot of T-credits with bidding,games played and other contests. So they use that wining T-credits to buy other products.

22 posts

honest opinion needed in Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Tom
It sounds good enough to me. A great idea to use for those guys who's home language is not English.
Keep using it.

9 posts

Rolling up CSA's in Suggestion Box #CSA #Leadership #Sponsor

3 days ago

Kevin I agree with you. We work hard so why not give us the PSA's as well as the CSA's .

22 posts

Saddest And Last Strategy in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

I have been there, thinking about quitting. Now I am glad that I didn't. Yes it is hard to get PSA's and CSA's , but you don't win if you give up. You never fail at anything you do unless you Quit. Quitting is not the answer. It is so important in SFI business that in order to become successful, it takes a lot of time, advertising, contacting everyone you can to explain the program. Otherwise, you would be considered a looser. You are never a failure unless you quit. Then you become a failure. So just hang in there and never give up. It will happen but it takes time and hard work. "Aim High Dream Big". This is so true. What ever you do "NEVER QUIT"

17 posts

How to overcome the language barriers of your team! in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

3 days ago

A very good post. Yes you can use the Forums and at the SFI homepage at the bottom there is a Translate option. Just click on it and choose the language you prefer.

11 posts

Can I sign myself up as an ECA? in ECA Program #ECA #Leadership #Marketing

3 days ago

Hi Antoine
The answer is YES. Read all about ECA program here:
www.sfimg.com/Support/index?category=26444&folder=42424&referrer=search
Have a great weekend!

19 posts

What other strategies can I use? in ECA Program #Leadership #Marketing #Sales

3 days ago

Start building a strong SFI team of hardworking PSA's. Advertise your gateways on your website.
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList

22 posts

Malware Attack in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

Thanks for sharing.
Also read the following thread:
Tips for Online security:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=89949

29 posts

ZACKJACK. Are somebody have a “MaxJackster” badge? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 days ago

Hi Vladimir
A good question. I also would like to know. I think it is a bit difficult to earn that badge unless you have a few extra matches to burn.

10 posts

Can we purchase TCredits product with TCredits? in TripleClicks Sales #Sales #TCredits

3 days ago

Hi Shaveta
The answer to your question is NO. Rather use your T-credits to play 2xMRP auctions. Then use your accumulated MRP to purchase more T-credits. 126 MRP = 1 T-credit = 102 VP

18 posts

Thrilling PB & Mysterious TIMER in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

4 days ago

The timer resets everytime a bidder puts a new bid. To win an auction for the first time, try to bid on mini-auctions like 2 CSA's or 2 PSA's. It usually easier to win them.

29 posts

I need your advice/opinion in Miscellaneous

4 days ago

I would do the following:
Take that 23 T-Credits and play it on double MRP auctions (2xMRP)= 230 MRP
230 MRP + 308 MRP = 538 MRP ( purchase 4 single T-credits)
4 single T-credits gives you 408 VP
23 VP+408 VP + 771 VP= 1202 VP
Then purchase another 2 single T-credits with your own funds
1202 VP + 204 VP = 1406 VP
The rest 94 VP you can earn by doing your daily actions.
With this plan you can reach EA status this month

14 posts

Unable to purchase with gift certificate in TripleClicks Sales #TripleClicks

4 days ago

Gift certificates can be used for all products at TripleClicks. The balance of the Gift Certificate should be equal or higher than the purchase price.

10 posts

Do my PSA's have to submit sponsor rating form as well? in Team Building #Team Building

4 days ago

Hi Shaveta
Only PSA's with an EA rank for the previous month can rate you. So if they become EA this month, they can rate you at the start of June 2017.

10 posts

Do i have to set as 50% or 100% in Opti buid settings? in Team Building #Team Building

4 days ago

Hi Shaveta
I personally think the 50% is more beneficial for both you and your team. Later when you are in the Top Level like PTL and DD you can change it to 100%

3 posts

PRICEBENDERS in Ask Gery #Pricebenders

4 days ago

Hi Daniel
Go to the following link and read about exchange:
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=216993&referrer=search