Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

12x SUPPORT
Edward K

South Africa

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

59 posts

The Awesome Earnings benefits of being at least BTL rank at SFI in Miscellaneous #Compensation #PSA

7 days ago

Hi Teresa
I hope my team read this post.
Thanks

15 posts

The Words We Use Affects Our Progress in Getting Started

15 days ago

Excellent post Anna. It shows us to choose our words careful. One word can make a huge difference in thinking.
Have a great day!

51 posts

How did you rate SFI? in Miscellaneous

15 days ago

Hi Sunday
SFI is the best in the world of its kind. 5/5
There is no better Online business that beats SFI.
Check this out and compare SFI: www.sfimg.com/ReviewSIM/SFIComparisonChart.pdf
Have a great day!

14 posts

PB tab won't turn green in Miscellaneous

16 days ago

Hi Steven
To turn your PB and EZ tab green you have to use 1 Tcredit to play a game or bid.

26 posts

Me and my PSA have some doubts... in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

16 days ago

Hi Svetlana
The answer is YES.
Although this policy was created with new Affiliates in mind, any Affiliate who has never been an Executive Affiliate (EA) and has never transferred their month's VP to the following month can take advantage of the VP Transfer option. Note that only the prior month's VP can be transferred over to the current month.

27 posts

Can SFI Corporate modify its compensation plan by implementing such things as Cars? in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Sponsor #Team Building

17 days ago

And who do you think is going to pay for these awards you are suggesting?

29 posts

When I get some real earnings? in TripleClicks Sales #TripleClicks

23 days ago

Hi Fernanda
A great answer you gave. That is the way to go!

28 posts

Residual Income and Financial Security in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Sales #Team Building

24 days ago

Very good post.
Thank you for sharing

2 posts

Made my first sale today. in Inspiration/Testimonials #Sales

25 days ago

Congratulations! Alfred keep going!

7 posts

Bundles Question? in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

25 days ago

Hi Jelena
Good answer. Hope my team will read your post

19 posts

VP Transfer Policy in VersaPoints #Compensation #VersaPoints

26 days ago

Hi Lynnette
The answer to our question is NO. They only qualify to transfer the previous month's VP. So if they have joined March and have not being EA since then and they did not make use of the transfer option before, then they can only do a transfer for the VP they earned in May (the previous month)

18 posts

Badge Designated Diamond in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

26 days ago

I have the same problem. I am a STL for the past 6 Months and also had the DD badge. Suddenly this morning it disappeared. Would like to here from other affiliates.

15 posts

When is the best time to buy builder bundle ?? in Team Building #Team Building

27 days ago

Hi David
This is a bit tricky. If you purchase it today you will only reach EA status for this month. If you purchase it tomorrow you will be EA and you can reach BTL by the end of next month. But on the other hand if you do not purchase today you will not even reach EA status for this month.

11 posts

Encourage Badge Quest or Team Building? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

29 days ago

Hi Nafisa
The main business is to build a strong SFI team and sell products from Tripleclicks. Games is a bonus.

116 posts

Hello I am here for 4 years in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Hi Mirjana
You achieved a great milestone. You are an inspiration to me.
Congratulations!

48 posts

My 94th win in KOT! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Selma! Keep going!

29 posts

I have tried but seems I cannot connect . Please help! in Team Building #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hi Luisa
First of all do the 61 LAUNCHPAD Lessons (11 core lessons)and 50 sub lessons: Click on this link to go there www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/

After reading and understand you go to bottom of page and click on "I have seen this"
Then on the righthand top of the page click on the green "V" icon to get your points

You also have to complete your SFI profile and upload your profile pic on the system
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=218683&referrer=search

Be sure to read the remaining LaunchPad Getting Started Training lessons. They are absolutely THE best place for all affiliates to get started with SFI.

VERY IMPORTANT!!!
Then, when you're ready for the Affiliate Center, simply log in each and EVERYDAY and review the information on each of the tabs on your homepage.
(CLICK THE RED ICONS go to bottom of the page and click on "I HAVE REVIEWED THIS" the ICON WILL TURN GREEN.

If you do this daily, you will quickly learn all the tips and strategies to succeed with SFI. At the same time, you'll be accumulating valuable VersaPoints just for reviewing these sections each day!

So...Learn the basics, read the rest of the LaunchPad lessons, and then review the tabs on your homepage each day and apply what you learn. That's all you need to do to start building a great business with SFI!

Have a great day!

7 posts

The number 92 :-) in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

19 posts

How to get to at least 1500 VP in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hi Jovana
That is exactly the way to do it. Hope every new affiliate will read your post.
Thanks

11 posts

Can we have a History recording system to of our total badges ! in Ask Gery #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I think you should concentrate more on building a strong team in SFI and sell products from TripleClicks, if you want to become successful in this business. Badges is a bonus. I cannot see the benefit of having a history on badges that you earned or lost in the past. Better to build and earn more badges on what you are having now. Forget the ones you lost, look into the future and start growing from TODAY

14 posts

How to Spend TCredits in Getting Started #Getting Started #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Play all 13 credits on 2XMRP auctions.
Then you have 130 MRP
Buy a single T-credit with your MRP: 126 MRP = 1 T-credit = 102VP
OR
Play games to win Badges

34 posts

Doing or Not Doing? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Manohar
Great post! Thanks I hope my team reads this.

32 posts

How many hours/days, do you put here, in our Forum? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I am online at SFI most of the day. So I see most of the threads posted. I check the FORUM about every hour to see all new threads. I run my SFI business fulltime.

39 posts

Total numbers of Affiliate in SFI? in Ask Gery #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

This is an open question as the numbers change every second of the day

12 posts

Buying products with TCredits in Ask Gery #Sales #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi Munish
Some affiliates win a lot of T-credits with bidding,games played and other contests. So they use that wining T-credits to buy other products.