Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
Edward K

South Africa

Silver Fast-Track

9 posts

Will Builder's Bundle Qualify as a Team Builder Activity? in Ask Gery #Contests #PSA #Team Building

3 days ago

Good question. I would also like to know the answer. Did you get your Builders Bundle Badge George? I just think that it should be fair that you also get the Team Builder Badge as it also give you some PSA's and CSA's.
I will keep following your thread

14 posts

All new affiliates in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

17 days ago

Please read and learn the LAUNCHPAD LESSONS. All 61 of them. There are 11 core and 50 sub-lessons. If not doing so you will not succeed in SFI. The lessons teach you all the basics in SFI. To grow your SFI business you have to know what it is all about. I can guarantee you will succeed if you put in some real effort in this business

36 posts

Communicate with SFI downline in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Becoming an affiliate manager is easy, but boosting your sales through your affiliates isn't a walk in the park. What if you could increase your profits and motivate your affiliates while becoming more personable with them? Keep reading to discover simple but effective ways to become proficient in affiliate program management.

One of the best ways to communicate with your affiliates is to get to know them on a personal basis. A simple, but very effective way to do this is to make sure that you contact them regularly and that they know how to contact you as well.

You can also get to know them more by setting up a dedicated time to speak with them and by sending emails on a regular basis. Communication isn't limited to just emailing. You can communicate with your affiliates in several ways such as designating a set time in a chat room or having a virtual call.

You can't become ''personable'' with your affiliates if you only talk about products and programs. Try getting to know them on a more personal level by discussing topics such as the latest video games or movie releases.

Now that you have a more ''personable'' relationship with your affiliates, a great way to take your affiliate program management to the next level is by proper motivation. If you're lost for ideas, think about what makes you motivated to buy products.

For example, offer contests during the holidays. One great contest idea is to reward the affiliate who sells the most products within a period of time. You can give away prizes such as electronic gifts or free hosting.

You can also send emails or e-cards congratulating your affiliates for making a sale, or offer one-on-one help if they seem to have difficulty in closing a sale.

Even if you're communicating more and the motivation among your affiliates is rising, none of this will make an affiliate program manager happier than an increase in sales. Here are some ways that will give you a greater return on your investment.

One tip that’s always useful in affiliate program management is to hold a training seminar or workshop. Now, you don't have to pay big bucks for this; a simple conference call (through telephones or online) will do and is very effective.

Try giving your affiliates resources such as e-books and articles. Not only will this increase affiliate sales because they'll learn new tips and trick. It will also motivate them.

Another way to help increase profits is by giving your affiliates tools such as banners and templates. The free graphics will not only take some work off of your affiliates, but it will also give you more control in the image you would like for your affiliate program to have.

Communicating with your affiliates will give them a subtle reminder in knowing that they can always contact you. Find creative ways such as contests and bonuses to motivate them to work harder for sales. Resources will help your affiliates grow and will maintain the image you would like for your program to portray. These tips will help you become proficient in affiliate program management.

12 posts

Goldstreak Streakasphere - problem in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

For the past two days I have a problem with Goldstreak Streakaspehere. Although I reached Streakasphere I still have the following alert on my EZ Goldstreak : "!Your daily streak not yet extended"
I play Goldstreak everyday and do understand why this alert do not turn green like for Poker and Zackjack.
Also my current streak suddenly changed from a 47 place to 250th place which had a change in my Trim. I had a Silver trim and now it is Bronze. I already sent a ticket to 24-hour Support & Assistance and still NO correction.
Who else is experiencing the same problem?

7 posts

Uploading Images in Stream page in Bug Reports

about 1 month ago

Hi Jacqueline
I have the same problem. I hope SFI will fix it soon.
Thanks Edward

8 posts

Signing Bonus DD's in Ask Gery #Compensation

about 1 month ago

Thank you Mr Gery. That is what I wanted to know.

8 posts

about 1 month ago

Hi David
Thanks but this is for people who are already DD. I want to know if new DD's who was'nt DD before still get the $200 signing bonus when they accept the invitation from SFI for the first time

8 posts

about 1 month ago

Hi Gery
One of my PSA's asked me about DD's signing bonus. If a new PSA who meet the DD qualification, for the first time, and accept the DD invite from SFI in April. Will they still receive the $200 signing bonus ?

7 posts

Is the Payoneer Card send to Residential Address or mail box? can it be delivered to a Residential Address in Nigeria? in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hi Charles
I suggest that you use the address you normally use for your written mail.
I receive my mail at my street address, but you can use a Post Office Mailbox too.
Regards
Edward

8 posts

Team Building quotes in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

"The greatest things are accomplished by individual people, not by committees or companies."
Team Building Quote from Alfred Motapert (1906-)
A frequently overlooked factor in corporate team building activities is the motivation of each individual team member. Leadership, camaraderie, team building goals, and environmental conditions all play a role, but the individuals' hopes, desires, and dreams prove to be the greatest factor when it comes to workplace team building. Team building quotes can help to increase that individual motivation.

How can a team of individuals achieve team building excellence?
Jerry Useem, from Fortune Magazine in his June, 1 2006 article "How To Build a Great Team" points out that, "You can't control other people's behavior, but you can control your own. This means that there is an "I" in team after all." The dynamic of coming together to work with other people can have certain motivating elements, but motivation for team building resides within oneself. If one depends on another as their source of motivation, the motivation eventually ends.

"If facts are the seeds that later produce knowledge and wisdom, then the emotions and the impressions of the senses are the fertile soil in which the seeds must grow." Quote by Rachel Carson (May 27, 1907 – April 14, 1964) Presidential Medal of Freedom winner
Each team building member must clearly understand the goals for the team and that working together is critical, but the overarching focus of workplace team building activities and improving productivity should be on motivating each individual.

9 posts

How can we win as many VPs? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hi Xhevgiet

Look at this solution: 19 ways to earn Versa Points for FREE
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18240&referrer=search

30 posts

Want to attract more buyers on Facebook? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi John
A great thank you for this advise. I really like it. I am definitely going to take your advise and implement it to my ads on social media. This is a very good tip!
Have a nice weekend

4 posts

Tips for " pick the Price " in PB Auctions. in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi PHANIBHUSAN
View the price history. Check time of the day the previous auctions took place and check if it is 2XMRP. Normally 2XMRP auctions get more bits. Weekends and payday the people bid more.Take an average price to predict - For example in history it shows 5 Auctions / $1, $2, $3, $4, $5. Add those 5 amounts and divide it by 5. 1+2+3+4+5 =15. 15/5 =3
So the average price is $3. This is not how every auction works, but it will give you a good idea of what the price would be at the end of an auction.

4 posts

How do I present SFI to any Stranger? What should I tell them to join in my Team? in Team Building

about 1 month ago

This is what to tell them:
Hi, my name is Akashkumar, and I've been an SFI affiliate for over 3 months.

I'm with SFI because they're the real deal. For nearly two decades now they've been providing anyone who's willing to work a real way to earn extra income as an Internet marketer...from the comfort of their home.

One of the things I really love about SFI is that there's never any purchase or sales requirements. Most companies have to have such requirements...or there would be no sales. But with SFI, there's so much good stuff going on that sales, success, and commissions just flow naturally! And because SFI provides such outstanding training and tools, it doesn't matter if you have any experience in marketing or not. You simply need to plug in to their proven system and go to work.

SFI's e-commerce store, TripleClicks.com, is a big part of it. TripleClicks is one of the fastest growing and most popular e-commerce sites on the Web today. And starting from your very first day as an SFI affiliate, you can share in the profits of EVERY sale at TripleClicks. For real! Over 90,000 products from all over the world, 24-hour penny auctions, and a variety of great online games are just part of what makes TripleClicks so special. TripleClicks has something for everyone--and that makes online selling both lucrative and fun!

But the best part about SFI is that they're only scratching the surface of what they're likely to become during the next 10 years. Their potential is off the charts! And that's why I invite you to join my SFI group today and start sharing in the fun and profits. Remember, there are no required costs EVER...and there's no obligation.

4 posts

Who can send the designated Dimonte invitation to me? She did not send it to me because she lost EA. in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hi Paloma
Please read the new rules about Designated Diamonds here:
news.sfimg.com/2017/03/06/new-rule-for-designated-diamonds/
Effective immediately, Designated Diamonds will no longer be chosen by sponsors. Instead, Designated Diamonds will now be selected by SFI. There are now three criteria:
You have to hold the minimum rank of BTL (Bronze Team Leader).
You must be opted-in to and participate in the new Opti-Build program. Learn more about Opti-Build HERE.
If your sponsor has more than five Team Leaders on his/her first level, at the end of the month you will need to be in the top five, based on rank (with most VersaPoints for the month used as the tiebreaker, if needed) to be a Designated Diamond for the upcoming month.

21 posts

International Women Day in Recognition

about 1 month ago

To all the beautiful woman here in SFI. Enjoy a great International Woman's Day!
You are the best!

8 posts

Once you purchase a S-Builder Co-Op what do you need to do and how does it work and for how long. in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hi Thelma
You do nothing after purchasing. If you purchase in March, you will start receiving new PSA's and one or two PRM's in April. All you have to do is welcome them to your team and start teaching them about SFI
Have a great week!

4 posts

Please Clarify in Ask Gery #Compensation

about 1 month ago

Hi Erica
Yes. If you have a checking account from a U.S. bank, you can have your commissions direct deposited. Please go to the following site to print off and mail the direct deposit form:

www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/EditCommissionPaymentInfo

But somewhere I read that you need to have USA residency , so I think you will have to contact 24-hours support on this question.

21 posts

My team leaders in Recognition #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Snezana
Wow! That is great! A dreamteam! This is very inspirational and it motivates me to even go stronger. My aim is to reach the top with a great team like yours.
Thanks for sharing with us

41 posts

So frustrating! in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I am really frustrated with people looking for a online business opportunity and when you introduce them to the best opportunity in the world namely SFI, they signup but is to lazy to do the work. They want money but don't want to work to earn it. This negative attitude frustrates the hell out of me. DO you want to work or NOT? I think a lot of my fellow affiliates , who is really hard workers,feel the same.Nothing we can do about it, but know I am feeling better already just by sharing this frustration with you all.

3 posts

Prizes Runner Up and 3rd place in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Contests #E365

about 1 month ago

Good day all
I would like to know if there is any prizes involved ( like extra entries in daily drawing / CSA's / a gift) for the Class Runner up and 3rd place? If not, why not? Not all of us can be in First Place. Another question I have is: Do this contest continue after your first year, so that maybe you can become Class Champ in your Second or maybe Third year?

2 posts

Prizes for Class Runner up and 3rd place? in Recognition #Compensation #Contests #E365

about 1 month ago

Good day all
I would like to know if there is any prizes involved ( like extra entries in daily drawing / CSA's / a gift) for the Class Runner up and 3rd place? If not, why not? Not all of us can be in First Place. Another question I have is: Do this contest continue after your first year, so that maybe you can become Class Champ in your Second or maybe Third year?

9 posts

Exuse me, how can I get products I have order? I'm not getting it. in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hi Bruno
Sorry for asking, but what kind of products did you order? And from which country is the ECA you ordered from?
All this will depend on how long you will wait for products to be delivered.