690 total forum likes received
Followed by 63 people
Posts: 77 |
Followers: 63 |
Joined SFI: May 11, 2016
Urgent Please in Ask Gery
4 days ago
Check at bottom of SFI page
Click on "24-hour Support & Assistance" and ask Support to help you Darko
TCredits in Ask Gery
4 days ago
PLease check your ECA tab. See if there is a Tcurrency Merchant in your country.
You can buy Tcurrency from that merchant which you can use to buy TCREDITS
Look for this phrase on ECA TAB
Highly rated In Your Country In Your Region TCurrency Merchants In Your Country TCurrency Merchants In Your Region
Struggle with TripleClicks Sales in TripleClicks Sales
7 days ago
I am with SFI and a TripleClicks member for 9 months now. I really struggle to sell TripleClicks products.
I post collections and single products on Fbook "buy & sell groups in different countries" daily. But with no success. The only sales I make is from my downline who is buying Tcredits. Please give me some "HOT" tips to start selling. PLEASE
Why are VP so important? in Compensation
8 days ago
Why VersaPoints are important:
1. VersaPoints are used as the primary method for determining your rank in SFI. The more VP you collect, the higher your rank in SFI can go and the more benefits become available to you. To review the benefits of each rank, see our Benefits Chart.
2. The number of VersaPoints you collect each month determines how big your monthly profit share is; you earn one share for every VP you collect (minimum 1500 VP). Learn more about profit sharing in this lesson.
3. VersaPoints unlock the most powerful component of our compensation plan, Leveraged Income.
4. If you're still in your first year in SFI, VersaPoints are also important because collecting the most VP is the objective of the E365 contest (a contest for all SFI affiliates in which you can share in over a million dollars in cash and prizes). Learn more about E365 HERE.
5. VersaPoints are the key to our "Power Rank" program. Power Rank allows you to see how you stack up amongst your fellow SFI'ers—in your class, in your country, and overall, too. The more points you collect, the higher your Power Rank can go and the more prestigious your Power Rank badge will be. Check out the current Power Rank Leaderboard and see where YOU are positioned now HERE.
TIP: Your current VersaPoints totals (for today, this month, last month, and all-time) are available 24 hours a day on your Scoreboard tab.
Commission? in Compensation
8 days ago
Thanks! This is very well said. So many affiliates want commission but they do not want to put in some real effort.
Start working people. A year from now you will wish you have started TODAY!
What is SFI? in Marketing
9 days ago
When people ask you "What is SFI?" This is the answer
SFI stands for "Strong Future International Marketing Group," and it's one of the fastest growing companies of its kind in the world.
Starting with just one product, sold only in the United States, SFI has grown to more than 88,000 products and services (and growing daily) sold in more than 190 countries around the world.
SFI was created to allow anyone with a computer and Internet access the opportunity to tap into the worldwide e-commerce revolution. Anyone of legal age in his or her country can become an SFI affiliate for free by filling out an online registration form. There is no obligation or purchase requirements of any kind.
Once registered, affiliates are provided with professional Websites for marketing SFI's products on the Internet. SFI also provides all necessary sale support services, such as customer service, payment processing, and product shipment – all at no cost to the affiliate. For each sale generated, SFI pays the referring affiliate a commission. Additional commissions can be earned by building and leading affiliate groups.
The mark of a successful company can be seen in its track record. SFI is now in its 19th year, with millions of dollars in annual sales and millions paid in commissions to thousands of affiliates around the world. SFI's parent company, Carson Services, Inc., is now in its 32nd year of business and is registered with Dun and Bradstreet. SFI affiliates operate with the peace of mind brought about by associating with a proven, debt-free organization with a long, successful history.