Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Kami l.

Uganda

13 posts

What is that winning formula, others know others don't? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

4 months ago

Hello everyone,

Since they say learning never ends, allow me share my challenge with you all at the forum.

My point of concern I would love to put across is, What is that "unique" thing say knowledge or anything else that others have and are still using to stir up there success here @SFI?

I have read and reviewed my LaunchPad Lessons, especially the Rules of Success, pretty well tried to understand, digest and to put to good use some concepts.

But also, I very well know this is not any get rich quick scheme and that it takes a little bit of time to be at the top. But with your views, advice and a little guidance please help me and throw more light on that my point of concern such that I also get to know the "champ" in order to be a successful affiliate and to build a strong business for along time benefit.

5 posts

tip:-United we st@nd, divided we f@ll in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

4 months ago

Hello everyone,

I'm grateful for all SFI affiliates working together for the better, though some of us are let down by our sponsors and those in our up lines.

The core basics for sponsors are supposed to be, promoting unity, expanding vision, Veteran knowledge and experience channeling to the upcoming and progressing affiliates.

We all know that NO MAN IS AN ISLAND, WE ALL NEED EACTH OTHER ,that's why Team work starts with communication, working to achieve common goals.

To all affiliates, a six figure income is a big deal and a big goal we would all like to achieve.

From experience, I don't want material, monetary or any other gains from my sponsor but since this is my business, I struggle and teach my self all I need to know and learn on how to be succeed.

Along though for this to be achievable Team work is highly recommendable but some sponsors put it all in vain. Working together is a big deal though some few still don't know the benefits of it all.

What tips and tricks (techniques) would you recommend for rising affiliates like me, to maintain at all costs except those rules of success?

What else, makes you feel successful and keeps you strong to carry on?

I'll be very grateful to hear from you.

I'm looking forward to that,thanks in advance.

28 posts

A great replacement for Class Cash in Suggestion Box #PSA #Team Building

4 months ago

Hello Muhammad, what a great idea you have thought of, and what are great kick start opportunity new will be put at new affiliates disposal, basing on the fact that we all know, though SFI isn't a "get rich quick online business scheme" your idea simply would increase momentum and competitiveness among affiliates, I STRONGLY AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT.
Big ups to you, hope your suggestions gets a positive consideration.
Once again, thanks for that brave mind.

23 posts

Any solution to Non supporting sponsors in Miscellaneous #Sponsor

4 months ago

thanks for your sincere views everyone
My core expectations. of a good and great spinsor is
-To mentor you.
-guide you. through
-lead by example
-help you out. When stranded (not monetarily i suppose)
-promote communication skills
But the worst feeling is being on your own. No guidance nor what BUT he/she also benefits too as you progress

13 posts

Can't Video tutorials help new affliates understand more in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

4 months ago

SFI has got a lot and plenty of good starter notes in launch pad lessons for new affiliates but according to me the reading culture is to poor though its said readers are leaders.
I would suggest video tutorials be introduced to help starters gain quick momentum in business even without the too much bulky notes and letters sent to starters . if launch pad lessons are complimented with video tutorials it would be of best benefit .
That's my view, your free to drop in yours.
I'll be grateful to hear from you.

10 posts

Could Brain Sprint Game be more easier ? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits

4 months ago

Hey dearest I will personally disagree with you on brain sprint and knock out trivia on the issue that these games are hard. NO don't expect to play and be rewarded for playing a simple game, those two a brain challenge games testing for high order IQ and mark you, the more you play these games you will realise that some questions you have once answer bounce back more often giving you an upper hand as you test your IQ! just keep playing, I know you will get more exposed on the issue of simplicity.

9 posts

Unable to play Goldstreak! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

4 months ago

To play gold streak if on a mobile device or tab you simply need to change display (view) settings in your browser to desktop version . following this procedure the next page that loads automatically shows the "play" button then you are now all set to enjoy! Good luck let me hope it works out for you!

17 posts

You Are NOT an Island in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

4 months ago

Yes, you are 100% right, success is worked for not wished for. And working according to SFI implies investing a little more time and dedication to understanding the basic principles of procedure.
Together we stand, divided we fall.
sponsors- cosponsors-upline all need to work together as "team" for the benefit of all.

8 posts

Any basics to note before opening your online store in Sales #Localvantia #Marketing #TripleClicks

4 months ago

Hello everyone,
I would love to ask, what are the core basics that an individual intending to open up his/her own online store needs to have in mind?some guidance need,I'll be grateful for any support granted, thanks in advance I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

23 posts

Any solution to Non supporting sponsors in Miscellaneous #Sponsor

4 months ago

Is there any other way of getting rid of "inactive" sponsors instead of being offline for a couple of months before being reassigned to someone else.

10 posts

Opening of Online Stores in Sales #Getting Started #Localvantia #TripleClicks

4 months ago

Dear friend, opening an online store ain't a bad idea, its a great one.but online stores for your own information don't serve within teritorial boundaries of acountry. Anyone with access to the internet can view your store despite the fact that you ain't in the same region or country, I would suggest you opt for your store at triple clicks as best option bro.

46 posts

What's your favorite method of advertising? - Why? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

4 months ago

Hi Tommie, apart from the many methods listed by you above, personal one-on-one approach is best suitable to me since it involves direct briefing and explanation by you to anew member you would wish to join. write down your referral link and help the member sign up, support him/her for a stronger and better performing team,for the mutual benefit of all.

20 posts

Can we have the Marketing Aids updated please? in Marketing #Marketing

4 months ago

You need perseverance my friend, SFI platform gives you room to create better banners since it's creation tools are powerful, I would suppose you attain STL status since its literally said at this level creation tools are more upgraded than previous. thanks for asking.

21 posts

Why I can't win in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

4 months ago

Hi Besa, its so sorry about your experience of spending plenty yet not winning. Any action at all, i know it feels bad but i personally. Would suggest you put to proper use your T-credits other than chasing badges you can also opt to chase a fortune. for a life time but this is only achievable if you put to good use your T-credit packs. If still not contented visit www.tripleclicks.com/PBTips.php for tips on winning PB... I'll be grateful if my help is appreciated. Thanks

10 posts

my motivational experience in SFI in Eastern Africa

7 months ago

Congratulations upon that successful advancement,sticking to your guns is the best way to go, collecting more VP being in touch with your sponsor and up line will also give you a great deal of experience to supplement what you have learned from your launch 🚀🚀pad lessons. And again, allow me congratulate You once more. congratulations bro!

27 posts

How to sell online? in Getting Started #Compensation #Sales

7 months ago

Hello Christian, I would like to start by extending my sincere warm greetings to you, and reassure you that SFI and triple clicks are the right way to go if you intend to go an extra mile in online affiliate marketing. We believe that, leaders are readers, so take your time once more to visit your launch pad lessons with logo. 🚀. It's a better way to get started, read understand and put into work what you have understood. on the contrary, contacting your sponsor(s) is also a better way to go. A step by step procedure can be of great help and benefit to you. best regards, kami.