Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

13x SUPPORT
Parameswaran K.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

8 posts

The New Look EZ games in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

10 hours ago

Hi,

I agree it looks ok with the rank added on but the Daily Crown (DC) and T-Time (TT) are a bit obscure. The DC is at the top right of the page and TT is at the bottom right enclosed in black boxes.

But I must say it looks more user-friendly on the smartphone.

Anyway, it does not really bother me as long as I can find.

Cheers

6 posts

auto delivery in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery

8 days ago

Hi,

It will be good if you are specific so that we know where the issue is.

It is quite straightforward but here are the steps:
1. Select Buy/TC 125
2. Click on Add to Cart
3. Click on the small square box-Save with Auto=Delivery
4, Create Auto Delivery
5. Click Check Out Now
5, Enter all relevant details to continue: Bill to Ship To/Email Address etc
6. Continue Payment
7. Choose a payment method
8. Bottom of 7, click on 2 of the boxes except if you want to backdate then click on all 3 boxes
9. Click on Place my Order and you are done.
10. Await Receipt Notification from TC

Make sure you have funds based on the payment method chosen

If you are still not able to please send Support a ticket.

Cheers

36 posts

How Can We Help Them? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

8 days ago

Hi,

Just wanted to share a Forum Thread on SFI Compensation which always interests everyone. Maybe it could be useful:

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=134380

Cheers

36 posts

How Can We Help Them? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

8 days ago

Hi,

I believe you have been here long enough to know that for these Affiliates it is best to refer them to the LaunchPad Lessons-Getting Started.

Your suggestion to sponsor Affiliates after teaching does not go down well. What if they don't sign-up after you spend the time 'Teaching'. Tell them they can earn while they learn and while you coach. Get them under your belt first so to speak and if they don't continue just too bad but if they choose to return later you are still their Sponsor.

Just my thoughts

Cheers

11 posts

Why my new CSA aren't active in Compensation #CSA

9 days ago

Hi,

It is a common problem. All will tell you that it is a numbers game. If you are lucky you will get some active ones. I suggest you stay in touch with your existing ones.

Good Luck though!

Cheers

10 posts

Status for Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

13 days ago

Hi,

Your auctions are still at Fueling stage. You can Re-Bid which means:

"How do rebids for Astro Auctions work?
09/11/2018
If, after you've placed your original Astro Auction bid, you decide you wish to place a larger bid, you can choose to rebid. Bidders may place only one rebid, any time during fueling or boarding on any auctions (excluding Junior auctions). NOTE: A rebid will require one additional TCredit."

Cheers

4 posts

Shipping winning items from the Astro Auctions to Zambia in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

14 days ago

Hi,

I think sometimes the issue is not just to do with the shipping costs. Off course if the shipping costs are exorbitant then it is not worth the costs.

Sometimes I believe the local legalisation does not allow certain items to be brought into the country and that could be the reason why that item does not ship to Zambia.

Cheers

13 posts

Question about Paypal business practices in Miscellaneous

16 days ago

Hi,

From the heading of your thread post, I believe that the question should be directed to PayPal.

Just to add for purposes of discussion, PayPal is not violating any International Law as PayPal is not a signatory to the law that you call Hague Convention of 1963.

An apostille to a document is the authentication, by a specially appointed government official, of a copy of a public document which has been notarized as a true copy by a notary public.

Secondly, it is not the business of PayPal to provide Apostilles on your photo ID. Apostilles are provided by a competent authority and PayPal is not if you want to use it when you go to Russia or any other foreign country. So your request not getting any attention or action or cooperation seems logical.

By Definition:
"Apostilles authenticate the seals and signatures of officials on public documents such as birth certificates, court orders, or any other document issued by a public authority so that they can be recognized in foreign countries that are members of the 1961 Hague Convention Treaty."

"The U.S. Department of State only issues apostilles for federal documents to use in countries that are members of the 1961 Hague Convention." This is the competent authority.

So to conclude, PayPal is a worldwide online payment system that operates in most countries and does what it does and does it well.

Cheers

167 posts

Step-It-Up September Contest! Win 13,000 CSAs! in SFI News #Contests #CSA #Team Building

19 days ago

Hi,

I just want to add the following for clarification:

"Q: How soon will I receive my CSAs after advancing my rank?
They'll typically appear in your Genealogy within a few hours."

"Important Note: Should the SIUS contest exceed our best expectations and run us out of unassigned CSAs, fulfillment will be paused until additional, new CSAs can be acquired. Regardless, you will receive all CSAs qualified for."

Hope this helps.

Cheers

180 posts

New Eager Zebra game...HIDDEN! in SFI News #Eager Zebra

24 days ago

Hi Scott/Tanja,

Played "Hidden" today and noted that you are CORRECT. I played it taking my time and taking screenshots so that I do not miss anything.

The clues are not only actually added but added so fast and instantaneously that if you don't keep watch and track your clues total, you are likely to miss it and that is what happened to me.

Anyway, please kindly accept my apologies and am sorry if I had caused any confusion. I must add that playing 'Hidden" today was very gratifying as I got to earn 3 additional Badges including a Rare Air -White (Albino), Orange Array and Outfoxer. Great Day of discovery.

To, Gery to you and your Team for this great game and please accept my apologies if I had caused some anxious moments. Will be more careful next time.

Cheers

180 posts

25 days ago

Hi Scott,

Tq for the response. I did notice your previous post which was a response to Jennie. You may be right, maybe I will watch the game more closely tomorrow to just confirm this.

If I am wrong please kindly accept my apologies.

Cheers

180 posts

25 days ago

Hi Tanja,

TQ for the feedback. Yes, I have noted that.

However, can I have your feedback on the following:

I would appreciate if you could share with us your experience in the fact the clues earned while playing the game are added or not added to the total clues you have on balance.?

Cheers

180 posts

25 days ago

Hi Tanja,

While I agree with both of you about the issue I feel that it is a requires a cosmetic change. I do believe that it has been modified as I played the game today,

I would appreciate if you could share with us your experience in the fact the clues earned while playing the game are added or not added to the total clues you have on balance.?

As, for me, it is not added but I did raise the issue. To me, this change is not a cosmetic change but an ERROR CORRECTION which must be given more priority. I do understand the game in the BETA phase but I do hope this is resolved ASAP.

Thank you for your feedback in advance. I do intend to raise a Bug Report after this post.

Cheers

180 posts

25 days ago

Yes, I believe it would be. You need to log in any way to play. Just that in the case of "HIDDEN" it asks you to log in again. I believe the issue has been resolved.

Forum Tip: If you are responding to someone's post in the Forum please use the "Quote" button unless it is just a regular comment meant for all.

Cheers and Happy Foxing.

180 posts

26 days ago

Hi,

You encounter this problem when you use your phone but not a laptop. When you get this problem on your phone just click the "Cancel " option and it will allow you to continue.

Cheers

180 posts

26 days ago

Hi,

You encounter this problem when you use your phone but not a laptop. When you get this problem on you phone just click the "Cancel " option and it will allow you to continue.

Cheers

180 posts

26 days ago

Hi Gery,

Great game!!! Not only it improves your English but improves your spelling!

The only things I noted were:

1. The clues earned during the game are not added to the total.

2. When you use the mobile phone to play it prompts for User ID & Password but if you click "Cancel" you are allowed to proceed to play. I am not sure if it is intended that way.

Thank you and Cheers to you and your team for this great addition.

180 posts

26 days ago

Hi Sampath,

I initially had problems when using my android phone. Just click "Cancel" when you see" key in User ID and Password" and it will let you proceed to the game.

Maybe this is temporary and the request will be removed.

Cheers and Happy foxing mate

180 posts

26 days ago

Hi,

I believe you have spelt the word wrong. "RELAXATION" is the correct spelling and word has 10 letters. The way you spelt it" relaxsatio" is equal to 10 letters but wrongly spelt. So you cannot add any more letters.

Cheers

5 posts

How to submit pre-bid numbers Astro Auction? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

28 days ago

Hi,

I am not too sure what you mean. Pre-Bid is only available via Pricebenders Auction only and not through AA. I suggest you follow the suggestion made by Bakhshish above.

Cheers

13 posts

Editing of Previous Post in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hi,
When you make a post you do have the option to edit that post by clicking on "Edit" and this option is only available for a few minutes.

In your case since you posted yesterday, I believe you cannot edit that post. What you can do is to go to your previous post and click on the "Quote " button and add on what was missing and so that you can make an addendum to your previous post.

Hope it works.

Cheers

34 posts

A proposal to the forum "emergency help box" in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Hi Agnes,

Please let me first extend my WELCOME to you the Forum. I just noticed that this is your first post in the Forum. Please do not allow my earlier response to you deter you from participating in the Forum.

We Affiliates are especially the Forum Group are very nice people but sometimes we forget ourselves. Please free to ask any questions that you do not understand and there will be more than enough people to help you.

One important thing I want to share with you is for us to move on or progress we need to READ like reading our LaunchPad lessons which I am sure you have done.

Cheers

34 posts

A proposal to the forum "emergency help box" in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Hi,

It would be great and enlightening if you could please share the " some issues that need to be solved ASAP".

Cheers

167 posts

Step-It-Up September Contest! Win 13,000 CSAs! in SFI News #Contests #CSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi,

The best advice I can give you is so that you nor your downline don't get confused is to read the SFI News on the subject yourself which is also stated on page 1 of this Forum Thread. That will give you all the information you need should your downline have any questions.

This will also give you the opportunity to ask specific questions that you may have.

Here the link:

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=132572&pg=1

Cheers