Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

11x SUPPORT
Parameswaran K.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

61 posts

Does it make financial cents (sense) in Team Building #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

19 hours ago

Hi,

Since you have been so active for over a short period of time it would be a great loss for you to give up.

The reason you should at least remain EA is

i) You will not lose all the existing CSAs that you have now and they may become active. Only time will tell
ii) By being EA you get 10 CSAs every month and who knows you might get some active ones.
ii) Like they always say it is a numbers game.

The question is whether you can continue at this pace. If you cannot just tell yourself this is a business. You will go through the normal phases of business, losing money or investing depending on how you want to see it, breaking even and making money.

So sit back and put some thought to it and see how you want to spend your money. Mind you I have been through this and am still here. I have been EA/BTL/STL but somehow maintain EA throughout my existence in SFI and that is more than 2 years now.

Give yourself some time!!

Cheers

10 posts

prize claim in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #TripleClicks

2 days ago

Hi,

I do emphasize with your problem. I am sure you are aware that a need for a stable internet connectivity is a prerequisite for you to take full advantage of the SFI Program.

Please note that you will receive an email notification when the Auction that you have bid is ready to launch. So you can log in then to claim your price.

NOTE:
Q: What if I’m not around to see the flight?
For up to 7 days (168 hours) after boarding is completed, you’ll have the opportunity to experience the flight. Important Note: You MUST watch the flight to claim any items/prizes won.

So I believe you have to work around your limitations.

Cheers

6 posts

Testimonials-ECA-Requested in ECA Program #ECA #Localvantia

2 days ago

Hi,

I do see how having a testimonial is going to be of great help in enrolling new Localvantia Merchants. The enrollment of merchants via Localvantia is made quite simple.

If you visit a local store that you frequent then you can enroll that merchant via the process stated. If you act as an effective Account Manager and get him to sign-up then you benefit.

Hopefully, other Affiliates who become aware of that merchant in their area and buy from the merchant they benefit and you too benefit.

So why do you need a testimonial?

Cheers

10 posts

Question about Affiliate Agreement? in Getting Started #Marketing #PSA

2 days ago

Hi,

If you care to read the post above the reason is as per SFI Rule:

"What about children, other family members, or friends who live at your same address? Again, to prevent exploitation of the compensation plan, this is not allowed."

Cheers

10 posts

Playing gold streak game. in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

3 days ago

Hi,

Find it quite strange. No issues here. If it persists please send Support a ticket with a screenshot.

Cheers

10 posts

Question about Affiliate Agreement? in Getting Started #Marketing #PSA

3 days ago

Hi,

Reading this will help:

"What is SFI's policy on the number of affiliates allowed per household?
02/23/2017

SFI allows only ONE affiliate per household.

The reason we must have this policy is to prevent abuse of our compensation plan. If we allowed you to sponsor your spouse, for example, you would be engaging in what is known as "stacking." Stacking is an unethical practice which cheats the upline of rightful commissions. We must have this policy in order to protect all of our affiliates from this exploit.

What about children, other family members, or friends who live at your same address? Again, to prevent exploitation of the compensation plan, this is not allowed. However, here's what we recommend you do instead:

Work together. Work together with the son, daughter, brother, sister, parent, friend, or other person who lives with you. Success comes much easier and faster when it is a team effort! Note: You may wish to pay the person(s) a portion of your monthly commissions as compensation for their help.

Later, when, let's say your daughter, moves out and gets her own apartment, you can now personally sponsor her into SFI. Next, using our reassignment tool in your Genealogy, you can reassign as many people as you wish under your daughter. In this way, your daughter would immediately benefit from working together with you previously and would immediately have a downline to earn from. And because your daughter would be personally sponsored by you, you will BOTH benefit from the downline you've transferred under her".

Cheers

7 posts

Product selling in Sales #Sales

3 days ago

Hi,

I suggest you click on the links below and read them:

news.sfimg.com/2018/01/31/eca-program-moving-to-rewardical-com/

www.rewardical.com/ECA/Register

Hope it helps

Cheers

19 posts

Astro Auctions in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Contests

4 days ago

Hi,

I do understand your request for additional information but what I don't understand your reason for the information

"This could give us a global view on all the auctions".

So what is the value add of the information to you? Can I please understand that?

Cheers

9 posts

How to know in which Auction I won. in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

7 days ago

Hi.

All you Auctions that have participated in are listed in your Dashboard. Please use the link below:

www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Dashboard

Cheers

28 posts

Astro Actions- Not eligible to Bid Items? in Ask Gery #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

7 days ago

Hi,

Just wanted to share this with you:

I nearly fell off my chair when I saw the constellation prizes I won for Auction 1257 which I did not win, with just 1 TC today.

You won: A Daily Crown Entry, 1,010 Rewardicals, 20 VP"

That's why I say AA is just fantastic !! especially for those who are low on credits like me. Call it luck but you need an element of LUCK! when you participate in auctions

Cheers

28 posts

Astro Actions- Not eligible to Bid Items? in Ask Gery #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

8 days ago

Hi,

Please try checking your TCredits Ledger. Use the link below:

www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/tcredit_ledger.php

Cheers and hope it helps

28 posts

8 days ago

Hi.

Well, I would like to think otherwise. AA is one of the best things to happen to Affiliates who are low on TCredits. All you need is 1 TCredit and the prizes you receive more than compensate for the investment.

If you choose to spend more TC's to win the prizes and the prizes do not make up for it, that is your call. Just like you participate in PB Auctions, plan, be cautious, and ask yourself how TC's you are willing to spend bearing in mind you might not win.

Cheers

7 posts

SFI having an app in Suggestion Box

12 days ago

Hi,

This idea has been mooted before and has been beaten half to death as far as I am concerned. It is a question of the cost! Who is going to bear it?

Anyway, I have used SFI both on the Laptop and Smartphone and I find fast and efficient and very mobile friendly making it very convenient.

Can you tell how fast you want it to be?

Cheers

10 posts

Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

13 days ago

Hi,

I believe that you are talking about the Flight Log, It shows you the Auctions that you have participated in and you can replay the flight, and the others are just the rest of the Auctions that you did not participate in.

Cheers

17 posts

Astro Auction Dashboard in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions

18 days ago

Hi,

Since we are talking about the Dashboard, I cannot see the Pick The Bid details. The actual BID the won the PTB. It shows only who won.

I am quite unsure if I am missing that information or it is not provided at the moment. That will help me for future Auctions.

Cheers and Tq.

15 posts

Suggestion for Pick the Price section in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

26 days ago

Hi,

The reason could be because of the Tiebreaker rules. Please read below:

"In the case of a tie for the Pick-The-Bid contest prediction, three tiebreakers will be used:

Tiebreaker #1: Highest pilot tip. That is, step two of placing a bid requires choosing how many of your TCredits you wish to receive Constellation Prizes on. The auction win will be awarded to the bidder who entered the highest number here.

Tiebreaker #2: Oldest winner. If tie is not broken by Tiebreaker #1, the win will be awarded to the bidder who has went the longest without winning an Astro Auction.

Tiebreaker #3: Earliest entry. If tie is not broken by Tiebreaker #1 and #2, the win will be awarded to the bidder who entered their bid first."

Hope it helps.

Cheers

15 posts

Suggestion for Pick the Price section in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Hi,

Well, I think it is a great idea as long as you use a laptop/desktop etc. but please note that some of us use the smartphone sometimes. At the moment it is mobile friendly, Can you imagine fitting all this information on a 5-inch screen?

Cheers

10 posts

My Varsapoint Transfer in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hi,

Since this is the first month the automatic transfer is to take place it could be slightly delayed due to the recent changes that have happened, I believe it will happen soon.

So please be patient coz I sure it will happen.

Cheers

10 posts

Just curious in Miscellaneous #E365

about 1 month ago

Hi Ria,

Just to add. You are right the E365 champion is also the Country Champion. To be Country Champion you must have the highest VPs from your country (Minimum 5000VPs) and hope that the E365 Champion and Runner-Up is not from your Country,

Cheers

10 posts

Just curious in Miscellaneous #E365

about 1 month ago

Hi,

The answer to your question is No! The E365 champion is also the country champion. Hope this helps.

Cheers

8 posts

T CREDITS in Compensation

about 1 month ago

Hi,

Just sharing a similar Forum thread on the same topic. I guess it is still pending.

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=127735&pg=1

Cheers

26 posts

Disappointed . . . in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Team Building

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

18 posts

Free Monthly TCredits in Compensation #Compensation #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Hi,

To qualify for this month's TCredits you will have to wait for the commission to be processed next month on or about 10th ofAugust and minimum rank is EA.

Please read the following:

www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart

Cheers

18 posts

Free Monthly TCredits in Compensation #Compensation #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Hi,

I do appreciate the changes that are going through as I have followed SFI daily for more than 2 years. So there is no anxiety on my part but just giving a 'Heads Up',

Cheers

26 posts

Disappointed . . . in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Team Building

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)