Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

31x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

16 posts

problems with hidden game in Eager Zebra

about 1 hour ago

It would be great, give the same chance to everyone to play Hidden and improve your badges! Thank you sir Gery

16 posts

problems with hidden game in Eager Zebra

about 1 hour ago

I think that the game should be improved so that those who do not speak English can play it equally.

30 posts

IZGRADNJA TIMA ILI IGRICE ? in Southern Europe #Astro Auctions #Team Building

1 hours ago

Hidden, ko zna engleski skupice znackice, ko ne- moze sanjati level4.5 ili ne..e sada naucimo engleski i idemo korak napred sa SFI , ali zar nije sjajno 2 sata posvetiti samo HIDDEN-u, ili mozda bolje timu...

30 posts

1 hours ago

Hidden, ko zna engleski skupice znackice, ko ne- moze sanjati level4.5 ili ne..e sada naucimo engleski i idemo korak napred sa SFI :)

30 posts

2 hours ago

Cao Dusice..igre..pa preterano ih ima i zbog Badge Quest Leaderboard...mislim pomalo smesno zarad 2 ili 3000 RT da se igramo 3 sata dnevno...umesto toga da posvetimo paznju tima. Bila su vremena kada se od igara uzinase silni TCrediti, sada je to samo sica...tim, tim i samo tim...mozda gresim....

10 posts

Astro vredna pobeda in Southern Europe #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #TCredits

3 hours ago

Cestitke za pobedu! U minusu ste 4 TC kada zamenite rewardicale ali dobijate znacku. Vrednost znacki je dobra ali plata se stice kupovinom i prodajom, a aukcije mogu nam omoguciti stvaranje dodatnih TC credita, u svakom slucaju u ovoj pobedi je korist sasvim dobra. Sve najbolje!

30 posts

3 hours ago

Biti EA bez ulozenog dinara..ima li smisla? Ako tako svi rade ko ce zaraditi, danasnji sistem diktira kod svih kupovinu i prodaju kako bi se zaradila plata.

30 posts

3 hours ago

Cao svima,
o ovoj temi moze se dosta toga pisati ali da budem sto kraca.
Nekada su postojale 3,4 igrice i zavrse se za 5-10 minuta, donosile su znatno vise TC credita nego danas, i pored toga sto ih igramo 2 sata donose jako malo TC credita. Zakljucak, suvise ih je, oduzimaju puno vremena, sluze za razonodu i ljude sa viskom vremena, automatski paznja tima se smanjuje, puno toga se svodi na dobijanje , necu reci clanova koji su ,,losiji ,, nego nekada i ne domacih. Oglasavanje je postaloa retkost. Nekada je oglasavanje i rad sa clanovima bio prioritet.
Nekada je vrednost VP imala znacaj kao i MRP, uporedite to danas sa Rewardiclima ...
Zakljucak:
Dovoljno je pogledati plate sada i nekada i sami procenite...nekima su novine i igrice donele boljitak, nekome ne, gde je istina najbolje znaju sami clanovi, mada vreme igara je tek pocelo tako da za neku ocenu merodavno mozda je jos suvise rano reci.
Pozdrav!

3 posts

Nagrada i danas... in Serbia #Rewardical #TCredits #TripleClicks

3 days ago

Odlicnih 13 VP poena, bravo!

76 posts

New Astro Auction High Bid feature in SFI News #Astro Auctions

7 days ago

If you think about seeing that the decision to win or PTB will be decided before the auction itself, where there will be dozens of big bids, other bidders who play for prizes players, and so far, the prizes for the constellation will be much bigger, I think this will be very interesting , before the start of the auction, time will definitely show, decide skill, speed, and awards will definitely be bigger than I think and is the goal of this change that will be in the test phase.

76 posts

7 days ago

The flow of the auction from the boarding could be the following:
First of all, put players with 1.2 Tcredits, which will increase in front of the start of the offer so that PTB will not be easy, because they will decide tens of seconds, in my opinion, PTB is never more interesting and difficult, offers, it will be bigger, maybe even and the opposite, but certainly awards are far greater and I see only positive changes here, which I think will show time.

76 posts

7 days ago

Visibility of the highest bid will cause players to play in 3 ways:
* Try to win an auction
* Try to win PTB
* win prizes which will now be significantly higher due to the higher number of Tcredits invested in prizes

76 posts

7 days ago

I think that the increase in the entries for prizes will increase, and the winnings and rewards will be significantly higher, the number of rewardics I expect will be great for each auction ..

76 posts

7 days ago

The offers for prizes will be significantly increased,
so even the prizes in auctions will be bigger, greatly.

76 posts

7 days ago

Offers for prizes due to PTB will be interesting, very, very interesting
I think the filling phase will go slower, while most bidding will be put before the very beginning of the auction

31 posts

High VP Legends...How? in Miscellaneous #VersaPoints

17 days ago

This is the current state of the VP in October.

13 posts

Tiebreaker no.3 for Pick the Bid in Astro Auctions? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Tiebreaker 3 is applied only when none of the participants has won the PTB.

6 posts

(FIFA NA) Zackpot in Southern Europe

about 1 month ago

Cestitke Blaga na uspesnom rezultatu, evo i mene malo da krene Uber..

7 posts

Active listening in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Team Building #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Thanks to everyone who read my posts.
Still, I think my posts are not good because I'm probably not active enough and I've lost one of the most valuable badges. That's why permanent activity on the forum, as well as with the members done and good results. To keep your badges on each reader to keep them.
Best regards.

7 posts

Active listening in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Team Building #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

The picture "The reason we have two ears, and only one mouth is that we can listen and speak less", is an old Latin affair. How many of us really thought about this? We are listening to the full life, we learn by voice to recognize people, listening to words, forming opinions and attitudes. About 70% of your awake time is spent listening. Remember that listening involves not only that face-to-face, but all that we hear through the electronic media, staying in the office doing their job, waiting for the order ... Whatever people are talking about. An interesting fact is that listening to one of the rare things we did not learn (like speech, walking, etc.) so we have to devote ourselves to it through life. And there are more types of "listening":

Passive listening - in principle does not require much listening, more like "half an ear" we hear someone in the background of our thoughts talking about something while we are injected from time to time with some "aha" and "yes". We do not even try to persuade someone to listen to him even by talking with the body.

Pseudo listening - the body language spells our interlocutor to listen to it (we look it in his eyes, nodding his head ...) while in our minds we have a detailed plan of what we will do when we come home, watch movies or anything else ....

Selectable Listening - Of all that we hear on this occasion, we only remember what is interesting to us or we are in the interest of hearing it.

Literally listening - your best example for the difference between hearing and listening, we hear what we are talking about, but we do not include the other elements of communication in listening so we may not even understand what we are told.

Active listening - we fully follow the whole traffic flow. We listen carefully to what we are talking about, how is it said and what the body is talking about. In this way we get a complete picture that gives us the ability to respond in the best possible way.

To become a good listener, we must have a great desire to understand other people. Listening requires effort and attention. In order to listen, we must briefly suppress our position, gaining the understanding of someone else. But in return, this understanding has a desire to come back to us because people are beginning to understand. No one has ever been taught, at least not when it comes to listening, so it's never too late to learn. The following few tips will help you to move in the right direction:

You decide that you want to listen

Take your full attention to the conversation

Turn on the conversation, but do not go into the word

Hold on the topics and devote yourself to the contact person

Presence is important, but control your emotions and attitudes

Paraphrasing and Capturing

All in all, in everyday life, bad listening is more frequent than an exception. Sometimes we listen to other people badly and we rarely see that, but we often notice that another person does not listen to us. But if we want to make a difference, one has to go from some ... And it's always best to go out of our minds.

So in SFI business we can apply a lot of talking, conversation in the way I wrote.

Go ahead!

19 posts

What is BitCoin (BTC) and how does it "earn"? in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Rewardical #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Profitably, and in short, BTC is a cryptographic "currency", which is not recognized by any country, beyond which there is no institution or individual. It is a program that is constantly being run on the Internet, supported by thousands of computers that process BTC transactions between users. Also, this is the amount that is in your digital "wallet" (which you hold on your phone, on a hard disk of a computer, or on a USB drive, or in a "trusty" on the Internet).

BTC can steal (not easy, but can), and once lost (due to, hardware failure), it always disappears from the system.

"Mining" is the basic function of BTC, which is both currency and payment method. Each transaction is the subject of every one in the network who has included their computers in the calculation of complicated problems, with a common goal of securing transaction security (as well as their anonymity and irrevocability). The reward will receive the appropriate "newly created" BTC (which would be "primary emission" in economic terminology).

Due to the frequent and drastic changes in the value of this currency, which go up to 10 percent a day, many go into standard stock market speculations - sell more expensive, buy cheaper. Of course, as in any currency stock exchange, some of these transactions get, and some lose.

Something more extensive text on this topic has been done by Digizalizuj.me, so I recommend you read it.

Why is Bitcoin so popular?
Everyone will, of course, see what suits him:

Deflator Currency - There is a clearly defined final (total) number of BTCs (21,000,000). This means that no "authority" can emerge that would start printing money arbitrarily, asking us to believe that the more and more of the money you spend has the same value.
In relation to the previous, the lack of central authority to whom we should believe, but who have been so many times released (from Vojvodina inflation, through inflation in the then Yugoslavia of the nineties of the last century to the worst of all, LIBOR scandals). Everything is defined in the original algorithm and no one can change the algorithm.
Anonymity of the transaction, so this really is a real digital cash equivalent, with all the good and bad sides of it.
Transaction security, relative transparency of the whole process, or inability to use multiple BTCs
Peer-to-peer Technology - There is no point (IT bank or card processor) that can cancel, while tens of thousands of computers work around the world at the same time.

11 posts

Denmaster in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)