Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

26x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

9 posts

PTP Zackpot in Eager Zebra #Rewardical #TCredits #TripleClicks

7 days ago

6564/324=19.95, that's why 19 TC share ... :)
Missing 1 TC to be 20 tc share

9 posts

8 days ago

Zakcpot is divided by 320 and the number of TCs for 1 share in a week is obtained
and I'm absolutely sure of the calculation. In this case it is 20 TC, but 1 TC is irrelevant.

9 posts

9 days ago

Where you see this informations about the PTP game. I am playing this game and sometimes I win tcredits, sometime not. I know about PTP ledger, I follow my predictions.

In the e-mail he writes how much was a zackpot, and how much profit, who is among the top 200 shooters. Zakcpot is divided by 320 and the TC number for 1 share is obtained.

9 posts

9 days ago

You're absolutely right 6436/320 = 20.11 TC and not 19 TC.

9 posts

9 days ago

For last week's PTP Zackpot, the final Zackpot amount was 6463. It is logical that 1 share is 20 TC, not 19 TC as divided. For 20 TC, 6400 TCs were required. Am I right?

4 posts

Lose 650 points at Badge in Suggestion Box #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

12 days ago

The points are now OK, it was a BUG of about 2 hours.

4 posts

Lose 650 points at Badge in Suggestion Box #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

12 days ago

Today there were 16,880 points, now 16,220 at the badge points, please support BUG and return 600 or 650 points because no badges are either lost or changed. I do not know if this happened to somebody again at the time the earnings were calculated.

21 posts

Pobeda u Card King-u i T-Time in Southern Europe

13 days ago

Igrajte PTP i pogodak za top 10 donosi oko 100-110 tc!

21 posts

Pobeda u Card King-u i T-Time in Southern Europe

13 days ago

Drugo mesto u Card King, oko 4070 poena, 40 TC i nadoknadjeni promasaji u PTP :)

32 posts

SMART START poslednja verzija programa in Southern Europe #Getting Started

14 days ago

YES!!!
To je to!

To sam priželjkivala i ispunila mi se želja.
Već duže vreme pre Smart Starta me je izuzetno nerviralo kada primetim (a nisam mogla da ne primetim) da mi se većina PSA loguje samo prvog i 30-tog dana.
Bilo je totalno providno.. kako veoma brzo i lako, sasvim sami shvate sve,
kako popune baš sve što je potrebno čak i sliku bez problema postave u sekundi
samo zbog Bonus Class Cash 250$... i nestanu.

Smart Start je stvarno pametan program!
Aplauz za SFI!!!

Sviđa mi se što je toj "pojavi" konačno rekao STOP!!!

Hvala Tanja!

Slazem se, Milice!

Nakon sto su onog prvog dana "razgrabljeni" CSA i SFI morao da blokira program,
ja sam napisala post tamo na originalnom thread-u savjetujuci da se mora nesto
izmijeniti i ne dati im sve ODMAH.
Realnost je da imamo puno uclanjenja preko onih Pay Per Sign Up sajtova...oni su ti
koji nam dovode one clanove sa 150 ili 250 VP...koji to odrade i stanu.
I onda su pokupili odmah onih pocetnih 12 CSA i ispraznili SFI-u zalihe.

Ovako, dobiju prvo JEDNOG...i moraju se logovati 5 dana uzastopno da dobiju svih
5 CSA.
Ako su se uclanili samo zbog onih 150-250 VP, uzece jednog CSA prilikom registracije,
odraditi te VP koje im traze i otici.
Ali, bar ce onih ostalih 4 CSA biti "spaseni".

Prelepo je sve osmisljeno, samo treba novajlijama objasniti zasto odmah ulazu, ako to uspe sjajno!

23 posts

Why have the Eager Zebra Winner badges been deleted? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

19 days ago

Why have the Eager Zebra Winner bedzers been deleted?
This is also reduced by over 1000 points on the list of points for bedzes. Do you know any reason to remove 5-10 winner eager zebra badges?

11 posts

PRM question in VersaPoints #Rewardical #VersaPoints

26 days ago

So if PRM win at auction PSA or CSA does not get anything, A stands for Versa points that are replaced by Rewardical. Where are those Versa points?

11 posts

26 days ago

You have PRM.
PRM wins auction 10 CSA. Where does PRM see winning CSA?
PRM replaces 100 rewardical. Where to go and who Versa Point? Where Versa points PRM to see?

11 posts

26 days ago

When PRM replaces Rewardicals for Versa Point where are the points going? PRM no, not sponsor? Where are those Versa points?
When PRM wins 10 CSAs or 10 PRMs at auction, how to see them or how they have a profit and where to see it?
Please explain.
Thanks.

24 posts

Double Rewardicals in Suggestion Box #Rewardical #Sales #TCredits

27 days ago

This game brings only rewardicale while PTP brings the possibility of rewarding + TC credits with much more cost-effective!

24 posts

Double Rewardicals in Suggestion Box #Rewardical #Sales #TCredits

27 days ago

Make a ranking as it was 5 years ago, 2.3 years ago and now, look at winnings and videos when the results were the best now, before 2.3 years or five years ago. Make a comparison of the MRP and now when BTL status requires a 125 TC package, look at the wonderful rewardical center now. Compare everything and then just make a statement. Of course this is for those who have been in business for more than a year. I need to increase the value of VP points by me, the rest is great.

31 posts

New Time Machine in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

You must have TC credits for Time Machine and Pick to Price.

31 posts

about 1 month ago

Hi Gabriel!

TC credits will be transferred to the next Time Machine.

Best regards!

Zorane, you did not understand the question Gabriel set up. He is interested in whether he will be refunded the tcredit he has spent on predicting the rank of a related movie that has now been canceled.

I answered the question. Have you seen Gery's post above? How can TCredits be refunded to him, if the entire fund is transferred to the next Time Machine?

He didn't ask for a winning t credit, but for the one he used to enter the game.

The one he used to enter the game is transferred to the next Time Machine.

This means, if I understand correctly, that he will be able to enter the game without using another t credit, but he will be admitted t credit he used for the first time?
I find it difficult to put this question in English correctly. I am sorry.

The transferred credits will be distributed to Time Machine winners.

There is no logic here, because this credit is Gabriel's credit he has invested. But good. At least we both got the answer.
Thank you, Snezana M.

Logically or not when no one hits Time Machine or no answer credits are transferred forever.

31 posts

about 1 month ago

Hi Gabriel!

TC credits will be transferred to the next Time Machine.

Best regards!

Zorane, you did not understand the question Gabriel set up. He is interested in whether he will be refunded the tcredit he has spent on predicting the rank of a related movie that has now been canceled.

I answered the question. Have you seen Gery's post above? How can TCredits be refunded to him, if the entire fund is transferred to the next Time Machine?

He didn't ask for a winning t credit, but for the one he used to enter the game.

The one he used to enter the game is transferred to the next Time Machine.

This means, if I understand correctly, that he will be able to enter the game without using another t credit, but he will be admitted t credit he used for the first time?
I find it difficult to put this question in English correctly. I am sorry.

The transferred credits will be distributed to Time Machine winners.

31 posts

about 1 month ago

Absolutely Bruce. You're right. Everyone has to think exclusively for himself and find the way to the goal, because that is the beauty of the competition.

31 posts

about 1 month ago

As an experienced gamer. I just miss silver and Bitcoin. Everything else I hit. I never miss movies. This will not reach more than 35-65 TC zackpot. The reasons are clear. 40+ shots, easily predictable ... in the end, we'll see if I'm right. The possibility of a bigger zackpot lies in the transferred TC and there is a zackpot of around 35,000 .. there will be about 350-600 winners in my opinion. Good luck to everyone!

9 posts

MRP replacement results for Rewardical through genealogy in Compensation #Rewardical #Sales #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

What is your question or concern? Please clarify.

I'm happy with the changes. I hope the rest. I would like to hear the opinions and of course the comments, certainly positive. The number of Versa points Versa points in genealogy is increased.

9 posts

MRP replacement results for Rewardical through genealogy in Compensation #Rewardical #Sales #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Changes in the disappearance of MRP and the use of Rewardical can be noted in Geneology. I ask for your opinions and comments.

7 posts

Again the movie on Time Machine! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

A great selection of the movie that enters the list of 100% that will appear already on Sunday, but where it will be very hard to hit and it is expected from the 100-300 TC hit. Good luck!
Looking at the date on May 25 for the killing and about 45 shots I think that the profit will be 40-80 TC .