Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

300x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #6

8 posts

Card King in Eager Zebra

13 hours ago

Hi Muhammad !

The winnings are distributed out of available Jackpot (clearly displayed in the Card King Game all the time), and is related to the scored points only (the higher result you score the more points you get) . It has nothing to do with your rank or status !

The Objection is to make it among the best 100 results (or even better among the top ten !)

As per official rules :

"To win one on more shares of the daily Card King Zackpot, you must post one of the 100 highest scores of the day. Those posting a top 10 score will receive 5 shares each of the Zackpot. All others in the top 100 will receive 1 share of the Zackpot. Note: In the case of a tie, the least time between the start and finish of the game will be the tiebreaker."

Best regards !

19 posts

What's your favorite type of badge? in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders

1 day ago

Hi David !

As for myself, my favorite kind of badge is the one I have not earned yet ! But I do want it and I am going to get it ! And there are no unimportant badges , that's for sure !

Best regards !

9 posts

What's better for business? in Team Building #Team Building

1 day ago

Hi Salim !

It's better to requalify for BTL yourself than to lose leader's rank in order to help your PSA to become leader as you are remaining an EA!

That's my opinion !

However, the best combination is to requalify for BTL and encourage your PSA to make his own effort to reach BTL (present him all the benefits he may get in that case) !

Best regards !

9 posts

Hidden Games of Eager Zebra in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

2 days ago

Hi Phanibhusan !

All of your clues that you have won in Astro Auctions are banked on your hidden clue account , and you will be asked if you want to use them in every Hidden Game (after the first correctly guessed word ) as long as you have any clues banked. If you have more than 10 clues banked, you'll be asked to use just 10 clues, click on the button and then you can use them along with 30 initial clues !

Best regards !

10 posts

Badges points .. in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #Leadership

3 days ago

Hi Jaswant!

As far as I know, the only badge that has no attached points is "TCredits Connoisseur badge" . If you have other badges with no points attached, then you should rise a Ticket to Support !

Hope it will be fixed soon !

Best regards !

7 posts

What to do to join Astro auction? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TCredits #VersaPoints

3 days ago

Hi Marisyl

just go to Astro Auctions tab :

www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/

choose the Auction you want to participate in and click on "Bid" button ! Then enter your bid - how many TCredits you want to place as your bid (1, 2, 3, or more) , click "Continue"... then- Choose how many of your TCredits you wish to receive Constellation Prizes on (min. 1) , enter and "Continue" , and finally place your Pick the Bid amount (how many TCredits you assume the final - winning bid will be in that auction)

Good Luck !

4 posts

Business bid for interested affiliates in Team Building #E365

3 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

9 posts

Uber Picks in Recognition

3 days ago

Bravo Dimova !

Great prize ! Congratulations !

23 posts

What you can gain with 1 TCredit bid in Astro Auctions #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

4 days ago

Hi Captain !

Nice to hear from you again !

It's an impressive list of winnings , and I can say I have a similar one too. And, almost each of my bids is consisted of one single TCredit. So far, I am very happy with Astro Auctions !

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !

25 posts

E365 Daily Drawing Winner! in Recognition #Contests #E365

5 days ago

Bravo Biljana !

Nice catch ! Congratulations ! I am happy for your win !

Best regards !

1 post

Junior AA in Astro Auctions

5 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

27 posts

Webinar attended by hundreds of our leaders in Team Building

6 days ago

Hi Mirjana !

Thank you for sharing this info ! I have had a honor and luck to listen to just one webinar held by our upline Boris and it was an invaluable experience ! I wish I had more opportunities to do so.

I must also add that my Team has a great opportunity to attend super quality webinars which are been presenting on every Tuesday at 8 p.m. during last two+ years. The host and presenter is my sponsor and a great man - GTL Milan Zorić, who prepared and conducted 103 (one hour lasting) webinars so far ! That's a real treasure for all affiliates and I really appreciate that ! (out of subject : today is Milan's birthday - Happy Birthday Milan ! )

Best regards !

20 posts

Are You Here to Just Make Money in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #Sales #TripleClicks

6 days ago

Hi Mano!

Nice to read your thread again. This clearly shows how good man you are. I also participate often in Round for Charity program and usualy choose Doctors Without Borders to donate.

Many people all over the world desperately need help these days, and the gestures like this are highly welcome!

Thanks for sharing this great thread!

Best regards!

15 posts

Hidden vocabulary in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

7 days ago

Hi David !

I do agree a hundred percent with you ! It's even a bigger fun for us whose native language is not English ! I really enjoy the Hidden !

Best regards !

5 posts

Seeing Possibilities!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

7 days ago

Hi Bruce !

Nice to read your thread again ! Yes, that's absolutely correct , we all should be looking for a places where our potential associates could be found . Personally, I prefer free advertising with global social media, like Facebook, Tweeter and Google+, but some are more oriented to paid advertisement.

However, I do recommend all of our "younger" colleagues to follow the two of our distinguished Forum colleagues ; they can find all of the answers there:

# Elizabeta P. for paid advertising
# Tommie K. for free advertising

as for myself they're the top authors !

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !

76 posts

New Astro Auction High Bid feature in SFI News #Astro Auctions

7 days ago

Hi Gery!

This is just fantastic! Thank you very much !

And , especially for extending the "Re-bid" function to all affiliates! Some of my team members will be very pleased with this news !

Best regards!

24 posts

New TripleClicks homepage in SFI News #Sales #TripleClicks

7 days ago

Thank you very much Gery!

I really like it, and I can hardly wait for the new features !

Best regards!

9 posts

My First Commission Update from SFI in Compensation #Compensation

8 days ago

Hi Bijesh !

You've written it all correctly and it's clear that you've already understood what this business is all about ! Very good for you ! Apart of all you mentioned so far, you've become a Forum Guru as well, and that shows how wise and quick learner you are ! Congratulations !

Now it's up to you to conduct the strategy you wrote about in your thread (focus on sales and team building )!

And, in the end; a small objections you should keep in mind for the future posts: it is not allowed to discuss any earnings (amounts) here in the Forum or nowhere else as long as you're an SFI Affiliate - that's the official Corporate policy and part of our Affiliate's Agreement !

Happy Growing !

Best regards !

6 posts

All time Top player (Eager Zebra) Points in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

8 days ago

Hi Skumar !

There are lot of places to collect points and improve your ranking , are,t they ? We should spend a lot of time to play all of the Games; so we can choose the favorite ones (which will bring most of benefits to us).

Thanks for sharing this useful reminder !

Best regards !

7 posts

Supernova and Quantum prizes in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

8 days ago

Hi Gina!

Do not worry too much about doing right or wrong in Astro Auctions. Supernova and Quantum are very rare prizes and majority of all participants have not win any of those yet. Me neither even with more than thousand auctions behind me so far...

As for the tiebreakers in PTB contest; they're absolutely clear and conducted by the official rules, so you may increase your chances, e.g. by bidding with more TCredits and determine more TCredits for Constellation prizes (if you wish so, of course).

Best regards !

11 posts

I won card king in Recognition

8 days ago

Bravo Abdulwahab !

Congratulations !

Keep up the good work !

Best regards !

6 posts

Auto Delivery in Getting Started #Astro Auctions #Auto-Delivery #TCredits

9 days ago

Faith N. posted:
Hello Gery,
I wanted to bid in Astro Auction but noticed I'm short of Tcredits, so I went to my auto delivery management and noticed I could make a quick order, which I did and I'm good to go. However, will that be all for the month or will SFI process again since I didn't wait for them to do it as usual?
Thanks.[/quote

Hi Fatih!
Go to your Auto Delivery manager, edit your Auto Delivery and make a new saving , with your usual day of processing.

Best regards!

2 posts

CV compensation in Suggestion Box

9 days ago

Hi Leghlid!

If I have understood you correctly; you are proposing that when you purchase some product you get another one as a reward (on your choice) in equal of CV value !? Do correct me if I'm wrong , please!

If so, I have to admit that I can not see any economic justification for that move (you know where and how is your CV allocated, don't you?).

Thanks for your suggestion !

Best regards !

7 posts

Request to move 'End Game' button in Hidden in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

9 days ago

Hi Keshav!

It was mentioned in more than one thread so far; you're right. It is true that the "End Game" button is located on an inadequate place and may confuse some players, especially if they are in hurry to grab some of "Speed" badges ... but that's the way the Game is designed. I doubt that SFI can find a technical solution to move or replace that button. So, it's up to us to be more careful during the game .

Best regards !

4 posts

Good results can come unexpected in Marketing #Marketing

9 days ago

Hi Chris!

Yes ; you're right; patience is crucial - but, I'd like to add one more key point apart of it:

Creating multiple chances for something to happen. It goes with lot of things in our business , like - expanding your areas for advertising, increasing the number of advertisements, getting involved in more income bringing streams and so on...

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !