SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

314x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #11

4 posts

One-time Achievement -OR- Persistent Accumulation? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

13 hours ago

Hi Stephen !

It works just like that ! I earned that badge once and lost it after just one day (someone else played better than me so soon) .

Thanks for this clarification / reminder !

Best regards !

14 posts

Knockout Trivia: How is it possible? in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

14 hours ago

Yes Bijan Kanti !

It is possible ; but not in the third round . Take a look at your thread - The "fantom" player appeared in the second round - not in the third one. It happens pretty often, when some player click on the entry in the very second that it was closing, so the game starts without him, although he managed to enter, so he gets in in the second round .

Nothing so unusual !

Best regards !

6 posts

PTP in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

14 hours ago

Hi Natasa!

Check your auction here:

www.tripleclicks.com/PBlatestWinners.php

You'll see who won Pick-The_Price contest and how many points did it take !

P.S. You may lose even with exactly picked price (300 points), because of lot of additionally points that may be earned through Sideclicks .

Best regards !

21 posts

Are You improving your knowledge of the English Language? in Eager Zebra #Contests #Getting Started #Marketing

15 hours ago

Hi Mano !

Thank you for this thread !

First , I want to congratulate for your 7th Anniversary with SFI ! Bravo ! That's great ! (that is 2.557 days so far... !)

As for the Hidden, I am playing it on every single day and always to the limit of ten games ! And I have succeeded to reach 13th position of the Leaderboard so far ! My personal record is 21.610 points in one Game by now...

And you tell me if my English is good enough ! I am going to continue to play every day and that makes great training for my English !

Best regards !

14 posts

leader board for Poker and Zack jack in Eager Zebra

18 hours ago

Hi Sonja !

Some people do play much better than some others and it has nothing to do with resetting the points. The top ten will be the top ten if they start from zero, won't they.

But system is well organized and you can not get 12 rewards for being in top ten every month in the year. There's a limit of two Champion T-Shirts per year. After that, people from 11th, 12th and lower positions on the Leaderboard are getting rewards too !

Best regards !

15 posts

Why people often fail in life is due to this reason in Getting Started #Getting Started

22 hours ago

Hi William !

Nice quote and it surely can remind on many people we know. The worst thing is to recognize yourself in it.

So, the best we can do is not leaving our tasks undone , as long as we can do anything to complete them..

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !

25 posts

Are You Just Playing Games? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Marketing

1 day ago

Hi Randy !

You're so right about it !

I would also give myself an A on playing and a D or even E on promoting!

And I am missing point too; I know it ! But, as a matter of fact, I am convicting myself that "I first have to get familiar with Games in order to successfully promote them". And I believe that I have become real expert waiting to get familiar enough !

Time for promotion has come!

Thanks for this reminder !

Best regards !

4 posts

Need support from everyone in Marketing #Marketing

1 day ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

8 posts

Big You Little Me in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Hi Leslie !

There's another truth we should bear in mind !

Every affiliate is someone else's CSA. So, some of them are hell of the good kind, aren't they. I mean, you are someone's CSA, I am someone's CSA and so on... but how high is your chance to get a good working one is another question, as it really is a number of game.

So, I would never underestimate the value of CSAs we're getting from the Corporate.

That's my opinion!

Best regards !

14 posts

Avoiding Distractions in Marketing #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

1 day ago

Hi Matthew !

I have to admit that your approach is very good ! I used to ignore such invitations, but your polite reply is surely a better solution ! I am going to try it myself !

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !

14 posts

AA and PB Streaks in Ask Gery #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

2 days ago

Hi Faith !

Those badges are awarded for streaks in achieving Action Versa Points for turning tabs (Auctions and EZ Games) green every day. Those actions, as Daily Tasks, are closely related to SFI !

Best regards !

15 posts

Purchase VP missing in VersaPoints chart in Miscellaneous

2 days ago

Hi Dakshesh !

It contents SALES VP and your purchases is under that category ! When someone sells a thing, someone else purchases it at the same time so it's about the same transaction anyway !

Best regards !

10 posts

Daily Crown in Recognition #Contests

2 days ago

Bravo Dimova !

Congratulations !

Keep on playing, winning and enjoying EZ Games ! It worth !

Best regards !

6 posts

What Is A Manager's Most Powerful Force Available? in Marketing #Marketing

2 days ago

Thank you Bruce !

Some leaders easily forget this valuable tool ! I ma trying not to omit it !

Best regards !

6 posts

Are You Setting An Example??? in Marketing #Marketing

2 days ago

Hi Bruce !

I am trying my best to set a good example for my downline members in every activity I do. So, I want to show them clearly that doing this business is not hard if you want to do it and if you are ready to learn and apply ! And the obvious principle : "If he can do it, I can do it too!" appears to be working all the time !

Thanks for sharing your today's peace of wisdom !

Best regards !

6 posts

Rewardical distribution in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

3 days ago

Hi Che !

Who says that you can not distribute your Rewardical tokens as you please?

Take your example : If you have 10.000 Rewardicals, do whatever you want with them :

1, Redeem 2.000 RT for versa points (you'll get 666 VP and you'll have 8.002 RT remain )

2. Redeem 2000 RT for PSA (you'll get 6.000 RT remain),

3, and so on...

You just have to do it step by step.. as stated above !

Best regards !

20 posts

What is your motivation? in Team Building #Compensation #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Zeljana !

Nice and motivational thread ! It's really good to hear such a determination from younger colleagues ! I am looking forward to see you on the top ! Go for it !

As for my personal motivation : I really like to meet new people from all over the world - it makes my daily and long-term efforts easier and moving toward my goals smoother ! Communication with dozens of great people from different continents every day makes me eager and I can hardly wait to start every single day with my SFI-activities !

Best regards !

12 posts

I'm enlisted what is next? in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Sreten !

Nicely said ! Just do as you've planed to and the success is coming your way !

And, that's true about the going forward to find a quality - that's the right way for sure ! Always remember and apply the ROS - it's a real treasure recorded and available for free for all affiliates here . "Work with the workers!" is one of my favorite !

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !

7 posts

Understanding SFI and the way to Earn an Income!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

5 days ago

Hi Horace !

I've been missing your threads for a couple of months ! Thanks for sharing your experience and strategies with us again ! And , of course, the above stated is real essence of success in this job , all sublimated in the last line : ROS !!! All we have to do is to read, learn and apply !

Best regards !

30 posts

"Should I stay or should I go"? in Team Building

5 days ago

Hi Andja !

Is never too early for team leader's status ! Just go for it ! It will rise your self-confidence and show your team that you are a leader ! Do not be afraid of tomorrow ! Neither in SFI nor in any other situation in your life. If you're afraid of tomorrow , your today is not as good as it should be !

Best regards !

14 posts

Less than 200VP Each Month - Growth or Failure? in Team Building #PSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

5 days ago

Hi Franklin !

#1 It's good to have members who want to chat even though they earn less than 200 VP a month. It may change through your good examples and detailed presentation of benefits they can get (they have already given you a chance to do the explaining , haven't they?)

#2 When someone doesn't like games and auctions, that doesn't mean that he can not be a good businessman at all... Direct them on sales, that's real business , right ?

Best regards !

4 posts

Look alike at Astro Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

7 days ago

Hi Bulewa !

Do not worry about it at all. Our avatars are not used for identification in any sense; we've got our Tripleclicks names for that purpose. You can have ten "duplicates" by your avatars, but each of you will have his own Credit and points balances, with no confusions at all.

Best regards !

11 posts

SFI 20th Anniversary Special offer in Team Building

7 days ago

Thank you for a response Ana !

That link works on my end too ! But the pathway from Red strip on Homepage - through SFI News announcement can not reach the final purchase. Maybe Adam should take a look at that.

Best regards !

11 posts

SFI 20th Anniversary Special offer in Team Building

7 days ago

Hi everybody !

We've just have a new tempting 20th Anniversary Special offer - announced on a red info strip on the top of Affiliate center page :

However, the Special Offer doesn't appear to be working yet.. as you go to the link to complete your purchase you'll get the following info:

I hope it will be fixed soon !

Best regards !

5 posts

8 Bad Money Habits That Are Damaging Your Finances in Miscellaneous

7 days ago

Hi Bijesh !

Yes, I can agree that above listed habits are going to make many troubles to one who cannot avoid them... The worst thing is that even those people do know that it's too bad for them, but they still go on with bad habits.

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !