Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

187x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

6 posts

The Most Important Skill required... in Team Building #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

29 minutes ago

Hi Stephen!

Great thread! You've made a point!

Thanks for sharing!

Best regards!

21 posts

First win - TTime in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TCredits

3 hours ago

Bravo Srdjan!

Great job! Congratulations !

30 posts

121-Time KOT WINNER! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

4 hours ago

Bravo Selma !

Congratulations! I won my 116th KOT this morning ! And it makes me happy too!

Keep on playing, winning and enjoying the Game !

Best regards !

13 posts

Business ! in Getting Started #Getting Started

4 hours ago

Hi Uttam!

For a simple reason that it gives me more than any other business I know. I am happy to work with SFI every day in the year, with not a single one break. I have met friends from all over the world and it's really functioning like a big family! I'm gonna work this job as long as I live!

Best regards !

11 posts

Bid and build in Team Building #Pricebenders #PSA

5 hours ago

Hi Faizal!

I'm getting PSAs from Bid & Build very often and very quickly! It's always within two days with no exception ! Just make sure that they arrive with/under code 1105.

Best regards!

10 posts

The Team At SFI in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

8 hours ago

Hi Horace!

Yes, you're right! We all have everything we need here to become successful entrepreneurs. SFI has thought about everything!

The rest is up to every individual and his mindset!

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !

12 posts

Promoting SFI, and making TripleClicks Sale on my website in Marketing #Marketing #TripleClicks

8 hours ago

Hi Isaac!

Briefly:

# create your personal blog/ website (if you already got no one), just google "free blog making" and choose one of offered tutorials (you can do it within an hour)

# copy your FREE and JMT links (from My Gateways) and paste them onto your blog (with appropriate call for joining SFI (your Team).

# copy some product links on your choice (from Tripleclicks - SFI Toolbox) and paste them onto your blog with nice advertisement call.
# advertise your blog's web-address on social media (Facebook, Tweeter, Google+, ...) with nice call/advertisement

Good Luck !

15 posts

Coming auctions on Friday 24 November. in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

9 hours ago

Hi Johan!

Nice & pleasant news!

Thanks for sharing!

Best regards !

30 posts

How do I motivate myself in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA

11 hours ago

Hi Nkechi!

Do set up your goals and make plans how to reach them!

Do publish your goals (on social media, and physically - print them and hang your chart on your wall, where you and your family and friends can see them!

Do read some Osho's book to improve your attitude towards life and success!

Do improve your communication with friend, colleagues and relatives!

Good Luck !

13 posts

I Need Your Winning Strategy To Also Win Auction Bids in Pricebenders #Contests #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

11 hours ago

Hi Herbert!

Since I have won 125 auctions so far, I think that some experience has been accumulated here...

So, there are some crucial points you have to include into your strategy, like:

# plan your budget for every single auction and never exceed it ! (I usually plan 5 - 20 TCredits , depending on the type of the auction).

# be patient - that's most crucial point; wait for your moment and then act - not before, no matter how easy or tempting it might look!

# do monitor "bid log" and see what bidders are participating, how "hot" some of them are and prepare yourself to bid when needed

# use 1 bid as "bid rescue" option, and once it is activated, do include actively in auction with your remaining budget (bids)

# to reduce your possible losses - try to participate in auctions with "buy now" option, so you might get back all your spent TCredits once you give up bidding (spend your entire budget)

# take a look at auctions history for choosen item - you may learn a lot on average bidding prices, auction time and "big players" that you should avoid within firs year at least..

# and, of course, do read and apply SFI's official Tips for winning : www.tripleclicks.com/PBTips.php

Good Luck !

13 posts

Mail a Postcard and receive one Free TCredit in VersaPoints #TCredits #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

11 hours ago

Hi Vijaya!

I assume that sending postcard from India is like from any other country - (via air-mail), but to check out details and price you should post this thread on your Country Forum!

Best regards !

18 posts

Knockout Trivia Runner-Up in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

13 hours ago

Hi Selma!

It happens to me as well! I was runner up three times in a row yesterday! Fortunately, both of us have far too more wins than runner ups!

Keep on playing, winning and enjoying the Game!

Best regards !

10 posts

Genealogy Issue. in Miscellaneous

14 hours ago

Hi Habibullah!

All your data you can find on your Homepage (next to your photo on top right ),and on TC Member center and under Badge tab.. When you are searching info about your PSAs, CSAs and downline members, then check out your Genealogy!

Best regards !

47 posts

Happy Thanksgiving Day!!! in Recognition

16 hours ago

Happy Thanksgiving!

14 posts

The big picture in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing

23 hours ago

Hi Che!

You're absolutely right and your attitude is great!

Keep up the good work!

Best regards!

5 posts

Prizes of a few games converted to Rewardicals. in Eager Zebra #E365 #Eager Zebra #TCredits

1 day ago

Hi Sujoy!

Stay tuned! We'll get announcement at the time!

Best regards !

11 posts

Tips on advertising in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Hi Aderibigbe!

You should try this comparison:

www.sfimg.com/ReviewSIM/SFIComparisonChart.pdf

It has to work!

Best regards !

12 posts

Why aren't we allowed to keep certain badges for more than 24 hours? in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra

1 day ago

Hi Kishorna!

You're still "newbie" here and you're doing just fine! For a month and a half you've managed to reach EA status and you've earned 30 badges so far!

Keep on collecting more badges and reaching higher levals in Badge Quest (3rd, 4th and finally 5th). I believe you're going to reach the highest level and that brings lot of benefits to you (like 5.000 Rewardical Tokens every month) !

So, keep going towards Big Goal, and do not bother with loosing one single badge for whatever reason !

Good Luck !

34 posts

How do you menage without the internet connection? in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Hi Tanja!

I am sorry to hear about your problems. Hope it will be solved soon! Meanwhile, try to work on cellphone or laptop, somewhere in the city where you can establish connection (wi-fi) .

Good Luck !

17 posts

End of the Mountains in Getting Started

1 day ago

Hi Tatjana!

Nice thread and useful notice, but I believe that it was better idea to pass it to your downline instead at the Forum!

Best regards !

7 posts

Winner! Daily Crown Drawing! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Bravo Tatijana!

Great job ! Congratulations!

18 posts

Forum Guru Badge is difficult when warring issue in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Hi Zulfiqar!

Keep posting quality posts to help the other affiliates - Forum members; that's the way!

Read this:

WANT TO BE AN OFFICIAL FORUM GURU?
Get started by simply submitting quality posts with valuable content and/or that provide assistance to other members of the forum community. Such posts will be be recognized by members of the Forum Guru Voting Panel.

As you accumulate votes from the panel, you'll enter the Forum Guru Leaderboard and you'll be assigned a leaderboard rank. Once you've reached the rank of 200 or better, you'll be officially recognized as a Forum Guru and your forum profile will sport the Forum Guru badge. IMPORTANT: You must have an account photo to be a Forum Guru.

Note: So that all affiliates have the opportunity to be recognized as Forum Gurus, points from the votes you receive will decrease 30% each month after one month. In other words, you can't just earn the title of Forum Guru and then stay there indefinitely without continuing to post and receive votes. To be recognized as a top Forum Guru, you must continue to be an active, posting member of the forum.

and more at: www.sfimg.com/forum/tips

Good Luck !

28 posts

Let SFI Make ALL (Most) Your Sales For You, Like They Do For Me! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Sales #Team Building

1 day ago

Hi Tommie!

Nice and wise. However, I believe that you should try to take part in sales as like example to your downlines. This business flies with two main wings : Sales and Team building ! Without one you can hardly fly (at least straight forward or up)!

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !

15 posts

Exchange-rates of Rewardical-Tokens (RT) for VersaPoints in VersaPoints #Rewardical #VersaPoints

1 day ago

Hi Stephen!

Nice and useful thread! It's obvious that there are many ways to get benefits out of Rewardicals !

Thanks for sharing!

Best regards !

20 posts

Keep on keeping on in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

1 day ago

Hi Curt!

It was always like that; some will, some won't ; some stay , some go!

If you want my advise - never give up ! Strong character always wins!

And don't ever forget : SWSWSWSW !

Best regards !