Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

258x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

12 posts

These have been happening to me recently in Miscellaneous

6 hours ago

Hi Ebuka!

You are changing points of view; you see when your PSA/CSA is ON by the green bubble (or when he/she last logged in) and this is not so important for chatting... - the first sign matters.

But, you can not see what your PSA/CSA sees so why do you bother with it. When they see your green bubble they can reach you and that's the most important for them ! As for them, also it is very important that you're as more frequently online as you can (at least once a day), and then they'll have a chance to communicate regularly with you .

Best regards !

18 posts

I'm trying so hard to build my team in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

1 day ago

Hi Petar!

You are going to build a great and strong team for sure. Just need to be patient and persistent ! With that attitude of yours you will succedd very soon !

A little tip for you as a Team Builder (Great team Laeader soon to be) : make some additional efforts and advance at least to Executive Affiliate status. Building Team without that is like building a house without firm foundations (it may fall down anytime) !

Happy Growing !

4 posts

An Apple for an improvement and modernisation of stocks in ECA Program #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Hi Edmund !

Welcome to SFI and to this Forum !

You are new and you're coming with fresh ideas for your "line of work" which is good . I have an advice for you - go find your suppliers and refer them to Tripleclicks and SFI . If they join Localvantia program you will be getting lot of commissions and rewardicals as their referral, for life ! Make your efforts to include those suppliers into Localvantia program and you'll strengthen your line of work multiple times !

Best regards !

13 posts

What is the reward for E365 championship? in Miscellaneous #Contests #E365 #Rewardical

2 days ago

Hi Emmanuel !

As by the Official rules:

"E365 CHAMPION PRIZES
Affiliates who are named the E365 Champion of their class receive special corporate recognition, income-boosting CSAs every month from CSA Rewards program the CSA Rewards program, their name and photo on the E365 "hall of fame" Website, bragging rights, special recognition at the SFI Forum, and a handsome plaque for their office wall to commemorate their achievement.

All E365 Champions also receive 365 ADDITIONAL days in the E365 Daily Drawing...and there is NO LIMIT on the prizes that can be won during this second full year in the Daily Drawings."

All you need to know about E365 contest you can find here:

www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=info_and_rules

It's worth ! Go for it !

Good Luck !

16 posts

Experienced bidders in Pricebenders

2 days ago

Hi Hafsah!

You are as equal as all the other bidders and you can take part in Big Dog auctions whenever you want . You can not see your name in this kind of auctions and no one else can see your name as well. We all get "new" names there as one of dog breed's so none of the players knows who the other participants are. That's only in this kind of auctions .

And the description for the Big Dog auctions is:

Big Dog Auctions are open to ALL TripleClicks Members, even if they've reached their standard win limits. That said, members may only win one Big Dog Auction per day.

It's my recommendation for all newbies to stay out of these auctions for the first year in SFI or by the time they make at least 50 wins in PB auctions... Then they can consider themselves as experienced bidders, not earlier...

Best regards !

23 posts

All You Need Is 1. in Sales #Sales #VersaPoints

2 days ago

1. Thanks for this revealation, Sead! But it's NOT easy to reach stage 5 in Badge Quest!
2. Stacey, congratulations for landing such a great PRM!

Good Luck to all of us!

Mohammed Ahmed

Hi Mohammed !

I've never said it was easy to reach stage 5 in Badge Quest contest; I just said that it's my favorite way to maintain my EA status. The best way, of course is to set up Builder Bundle as your Auto-Delivery (if you can afford it).

Thanks for your comment !

Best regards !

23 posts

All You Need Is 1. in Sales #Sales #VersaPoints

2 days ago

Hi Stacey!

Nicely said! And, yes; you're absolutely right about it ! That's one of the ways you can easily reach your EA status every month. Of course, there are great number of means to reach EA status and my favorite one is to be at level five in Badge Quest ; so I can get 5000 Rewardical tokens on the first day in every month and that's equal to 1667 VP in the very beginning of the month . Nice start I'd say !

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !

11 posts

Am the most happiest today in Recognition #TCredits

3 days ago

Hi Esther !

Bravo !!! Congratulations ! Very nice event to make your day great, indeed ! I am so glad to see our colleagues getting prizes and being so happy about it ! Hope you'll spend those two TCredits in order to get another , even bigger prize ! Go for it !

Good Luck !

11 posts

How to contact PSAs that their email address is faulty in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Mercy !

# try to make SFI chat with them -- they'll see a message as soon as they log in ...

# for those who never log in you may try to find them on Facebook or Tweeter and make contact that way

Hope this helps !

Best regards !

23 posts

New Look to the "Rewardical.com" Page... I like it! in Sales #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

3 days ago

Hi Jim !

Yes, you're right ! The new look of our Rewardical landing page is just great; with more practical view and access to chosen activities with our tokens !

I think many of our SFI'res fellows would like it !

Thanks for this early "warning" !

Best regards !

11 posts

How to earn more VP? in VersaPoints #Compensation #Leadership #VersaPoints

4 days ago

Hi Abner !

Check up these ways of earning versa points for free:

15 ways you can earn VersaPoints for free www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18240

Good Luck !

Happy Growing !

2 posts

My Milestone in Recognition #VersaPoints

4 days ago

Hi SFI'res!

I just want to share my excitement and happiness with you, my friends !

Today I've reached one of my big Goals ; I've earned 400.000 versa points so far !!! I did it in less than two years with SFI and I am kind of proud as I entered the top 90 at Power Rank Leaderboard and it is a great achievement and a great honor for me !

So, I am celebrating today and proceeding even harder tomorrow morning . The way it should always be - just go forward and keep setting higher Goals !

Best regards !

33 posts

Inactive PSA's in Team Building #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

4 days ago

Hi Collins!

You are pretty "young" here in SFI, and I want you lot of success in your work !

Dealing with inactive PSAs could be very complex and uncertain job, so I will not recommend it to you.

There are no proven effective ways to reactivate those members, so we all can try blind shots with some individual or group motivational mails, with reassignments to some "closer" sponsors (by country, language, etc.) . But, I haven't heard any Sponsor made some significant result with inactive members. The unwritten rule says : "Work with workers"

Happy Growing !

20 posts

Brain Sprint winners and Daily Crown drawings in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

5 days ago

Great you have found that observation and ask Adam about an reply, but you are one of the most experienced Forum Gurus, then you should also know, you have posted this thread in WRONG CATEGORY.

Adam is on BUG REPORTS, and that is the right place to post threads like this.

Best regards
Svend

Thanks Svend !

However I don't think this thread is posted in wrong category . It's posted in Eager Zebra category and all above stated has been happening exactly there - in EZ games. So, do not worry about Adam, he's on bugs, glitches, system adjustments and everything related to IT issues , and he is going to notice such a problem whatever category you post it .

And, the other clue: I do not know weather this was a bug, system error or just an overlook , so I couldn't report a bug .

Best regards my friend !

It looks like you have not read Gery's post, he has said it very many times, if you want admin to see it, you MUST post in SUGGESTION or BUG REPORTS

So YES you have post in WRONG CATEGORY.

When it is a BUG will admin find out, that is not something for you to decide, it is a report of something, you are mean is wrong, then it has home in BUG REPORTS, or in a SUPPORT TICKET.

Best regards
Svend

Dear Svend!

I see that there is no point arguing with you. You think you're right on every word you said but it is simply not true :

It is not up to me to decide weather something is bug or not (you're right on it) but it is NOT up to you to decide what category is appropriate and what is not ; that's why we have Forum Mods who are reading EVERY single post in this Forum and making decisions if some post should be banned, removed, restricted or MOVED into appropriate category.

As you can see, this thread WAS NOT moved into another category - meaning it IS in the RIGHT category and you're wrong again !

Best regards !

20 posts

Brain Sprint winners and Daily Crown drawings in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

5 days ago

Great you have found that observation and ask Adam about an reply, but you are one of the most experienced Forum Gurus, then you should also know, you have posted this thread in WRONG CATEGORY.

Adam is on BUG REPORTS, and that is the right place to post threads like this.

Best regards
Svend

Thanks Svend !

However I don't think this thread is posted in wrong category . It's posted in Eager Zebra category and all above stated has been happening exactly there - in EZ games. So, do not worry about Adam, he's on bugs, glitches, system adjustments and everything related to IT issues , and he is going to notice such a problem whatever category you post it .

And, the other clue: I do not know weather this was a bug, system error or just an overlook , so I couldn't report a bug .

Best regards my friend !

12 posts

How to get the uber pucks badge in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

5 days ago

Hi Elarbi !

Uber Picks Games are suspended (paused) several months ago and are going to be improved and activated again hopefully soon! All we have to do is wait that to happen ! Our founder Mr. Gery said that they'll gonna be beter than before as they return ! I can hardly wait to see it!

Once the Uber Picks starts again, you'll get your chance to get that and dozen of other UP badges !

Best regards !

16 posts

Class inactivity. in Getting Started #CSA

6 days ago

Hi Elkanah!

You should win E365 contest as it seems not so hard in your class ! Go for it!

As for your classmates inactivity you are not suppoesed and not capable to do anything even if you want to... Leave that task to their sponsors and uplines. Besides, that's common situation in this business. It's always a number Game !

Best regards !

28 posts

1ooo Rewardicals in Recognition #Rewardical

6 days ago

Bravo Mirjana !

Great prize indeed ! Congratulations !

I wish you more happy mornings like this one with SFI !

Keep on playing, winning and enjoying the Games - it worth !

Best regards !

10 posts

Be yourself in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #Eager Zebra #TCredits

6 days ago

Bravo Petar!

Nice and strong motivational speech ! I like it ! And you just hit the core ! Great attitude ! That's it; just do it !

I wish you lot of success and happy growing in this business !

Best regards !

19 posts

Best way to earn commissions as an SFI affiliate! in Getting Started #CSA #Marketing

6 days ago

Hi Nouta!

You don't have to be a scientist genius like Albert Einstein was to make it here. All you need is:

# strong will and determination to succeed

# hard work with lot of patience and persistence

# constant reading, learning and self-improving work

As for the ways for earning; the best two are :

1. Sales

2. Team building (sponsoring)

Both of them has their advantages but the main difference may be: first one is for quicker results and the second one is for long-term and residual income ! But, their combination is for the best I can assure you !

So, do read and learn how to boost your business in these two directions !

Best regards !

10 posts

Brain Sprint..2 points.. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

7 days ago

Hi Prbhakar!

That must have been a glitch ! We all (here in my country and a region) have had many problems today with SFI page due to some works on server maybe or some other reason. However, now it is fixed and we can do our tasks and the other activities regularly !

You should check up your Brain Srint game again unless yoz spent all ten shoots already !

Best regards !

5 posts

Award from the King in Recognition #TCredits

7 days ago

Bravo Jelena!

Congratulations ! Great job indeed !

Playing Card King may often bring you valuable prizes, like it just did this morning !

Keep on playing, winning and enjoying the Game !

Best regards !

11 posts

Today's biz quiz in VersaPoints #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

7 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

32 posts

Very very happy in Recognition #Eager Zebra

8 days ago

Bravo Nada !

Congratulations for this great hit ! What a reward !

This is just another proof that it can be really worth to play EZ Games ! Not just fun !

Keep on playing, winning and enjoying the Game !

Best regards !