Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

209x SUPPORT
Johan V

Turkey

8 posts

Biz Quiz in Miscellaneous #Contests

about 1 hour ago

Hello Maria,

Both answers could be correctly, so don't wurry if you give the answer ' Silver '.

More important is that you know the answer or how to find the answer on the SFI website.

Look for more discussions on this earlier thread:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=642987#post-642987

205 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Norma Poffa! in Recognition

2 hours ago

Hello Norma,
Congratulations with your new title: E365 Class Champion.
You deserve this title after 1 year of hard work, well done.
I wish you all the best in the coming years within SFI.
CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 posts

Promo Bids in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #Sales

18 hours ago

Hello Calvin,

Congratulations with your winning of Promo Bids.

Normally you have received an email confirmation about this winning object.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Promo Bids expire in 5 days after they are issued, so don't wait too long to use them!

HOW TO USE YOUR PROMO BIDS:
1. Go to the Pricebenders auction index: www.tripleclicks.com/indexAuctions.php
2. The standard "Bid" button on all eligible auctions will display"Bid Free." The button label will continue to displayBid Free" as long as you have Promo Bids. Click the button to place a bid.
3. Your TripleClicks Username will now be displayed as the current high bidder. Bid as many times as you want. If you are the last person to bid on any auction, you will win the product you were bidding on for the price shown!

7 posts

The Importance of Customer Building: in Team Building #Team Building

21 hours ago

Hello,

Well wroten down thread, much information to think about.

Now we need to turn the words in practice.

4 posts

Team building in Eager Zebra #Team Building #TripleClicks

21 hours ago

Hello Ritina,

If you don't want to start your own league, just ask your members or sponsor, if somebody wants to start a league.
Then you wait for their invitation to step in.

Otherwise, start your own league:
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=212810

8 posts

ECA approval in ECA Program #ECA

21 hours ago

Hello Omotayo,

I think, wait some time more, you know to have patience within SFI as you are not the only person who apply for ECA.

I wish you good luck and who knows later on the see your shop online.

12 posts

What I Found out Yesterday About Local Advert Agencies in Ask Gery #ECA #Marketing #TripleClicks

23 hours ago

Hello Victor,

Quiting is no good option, then you are loosing everyting, your experience so far and your trust to yourself that you can't make it.
Look at the bright side, you are learning a lot of marketing here and all is for free.

Have patience, sales will come if you keep going on with marketing and advertisements.

If you are willing to find local people, who wants to start or become an ECA, study first the rules and the way to find ECA, under your Marketing tab.

464 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Yoseph Darius Say! in Recognition

1 day ago

Hello Yoseph,

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

449 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Paul Robillard! in Recognition

2 days ago

Hello Paul,
CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 posts

Building A Strong And Formidable Team. in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

2 days ago

Hello Kings,

Thanks to share your thread with us.

Indeed, making success is starting to know the rules and the way to go within SFI.

Don't let a day pass away, without reading, learning and doing some actions which brings you forwards.

23 posts

How to build your Team & Earn a Dream Income. in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

2 days ago

Hello Sri Ram,

I am partily agree with your thread.

But when reading your text, it seems that you think : only when we make an automatic delivery and bidding at auctions, we can become a good income.
Ofcourse, the automatic delivery with the 1500VP makes us EA each month.
But there is a lot more to do after that, to earn big money !!

Bidding at auctions is to have lucky you are the last bidder and winner.

Don't forget, we have also our Opti-Build, Builders Bundle, Co-Op and by some EZ games, where we can have PSAs and CSAs.

6 posts

Prospecting potential ECA's in ECA Program #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

2 days ago

Hello Amar,

Look further into the black bar on top of your pages and find more information under: TRAINING

www.sfimg.com/Training/ECAStrategies

42 posts

How can Africans emerge as big or top earners in SFI in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

3 days ago

Hello Uche,

I understand your concern about the circumstances in African countries.

But in any country there will be problems that may affect SFI business, whether we want it or not.

The biggest challenge for us as an Affiliate, wherever we are in the world, is to give us the best of the resources we have.
Even if we are not the top earners, we will then have to satisfy ourselves with the achieved result.

489 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Nancy Ross! in Recognition

3 days ago

Hello Nancy,
CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43 posts

New To SFI in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

3 days ago

Hello Calcin,

Welcome to SFI business and on this forum.

As a starter, it's important to read carefully the lessons, which you can find under your launchpad.

There is a lot to discover on the website, so take you time to study.

Log-in daily and do your daily actions, collect as many VersaPoints, as this is already money you earn from the first day.

if you have any questions, contact your sponsor.

I wish you all the best in this business and hope to see you soon as a Team Leader.

15 posts

Stream Posts in Suggestion Box

3 days ago

Hello Ritu,

For a streampost you can write max: 500 characters, why you don't use as much as possible.

For sure, there is a lot to tell to your downline, each word could be important for them and for your future.

24 posts

Own ECA and Referred ECA in ECA Program #ECA #Marketing #Sales

3 days ago

Hello Saad,

I think, it's good to read again this lesson according ECA program:
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=42

* When you are an ECA yourself, you earn the profit by making sales.

* For each business you refer that becomes an approved ECA, you'll earn an immediate 100 VersaPoints when they generate their first $10 or more in sales. PLUS...you'll earn 10% of the Commissionable Volume (CV) on all of their sales at TripleClicks.com.

27 posts

A simple comparison between a Teacher and a SFI Team Leader. in Miscellaneous

4 days ago

Hello Melvin,

Thanks for your thread and to explain in other words the rule of leaders.

It gives us much information to think about and to compaire this in what we are doing now and the position instead of our downline members.
It's like they say: you only succeed if they succeed. We keep an eye on this !!

435 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Gabriela Hibais! in Recognition

4 days ago

Hello Gabriela,
CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 posts

How to get help. And how to provide help. in Getting Started

4 days ago

Hello Ken,

I agree with you, many times the answer on their question is just a stone trow away.
Within seconds they could find the answer, if they start at the right location, like you wrote: FAQ section.

For me, no problem to give answers on their questions, as in the meantime i am learning the website contents much better and the working from SFI. It gives me more confidence to know what i am doing to come forwards and grow within SFI.

9 posts

How easy is it for ECAs from developing world in ECA Program #ECA

4 days ago

Hello Mikhail,

Maybe i understand wrong, but it seems to me a contradiction: ' poor countries ' and ' quality products'.
I don't know which countries and their products are you talking about!

But within SFI, i believe the condition to become an ECA are for everybody the same.

9 posts

How Can I connect With ECAs In My Country selling These Items in ECA Program #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

4 days ago

Hello Wealth,

This is very simple and easy to do.

* Go to your ECA tab and click on it
* look below on the page, Find ECA , then look to: in your country, click further on it.
A new page shows up with all the ECA from your country.
* select those ECA from which you want to promote their products and press ' connect ' button.

12 posts

Referrals are all you’ll ever need! in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

4 days ago

Hello Mariya,

Thanks to share this thread with us.

Indeed, referrals are the wings of your business, spread them out and you will see success.
It's never to late to start with it.
Also don't expect to meet or get a golden egg tomorrow.

6 posts

Why 0 VP's again today? in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

4 days ago

Hello Jonathan,

Indeed, you never know the situation wherein this affiliate is, perhaps he is not ready now, but can be after some days or a month.

We only can give them the motivation to stay active, therefore as a leader you are the example, to show it works.
But they have to believe in it and take over to action.

5 posts

What is E-commerce Affiliate Marketing? in ECA Program

4 days ago

Hello Navanithe,

We are using our ' Marketing tools ' which you can find under your Marketing tab and post them on your own blog or website or/and even on different advertisment pages on internet.

SFI has make is easy for us to use our own free gateway links, with our own SFI ID-Number, and can make a combination with a code to follow the leads through the tracking system.
www.sfimg.com/PowerTools/HitTracking

As you know, SFI is also your business. With these links, you bring potential customer to TripleClicks, if they buy anything they become your PRM.