Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

218x SUPPORT
Johan V

Turkey

31 posts

I pray for opinion in Getting Started

14 hours ago

Hello Lidija,

Within SFI business, you are responsible for your own earnings.
Money don't just roll-in your account.

Keep always 3 items in mind, if you want to make success:
* work yourself up to EA, stay there or go further as a team leader (BTL, STL, etc.....)
* recruit as many new members, build your own team
* teach your team members, what to do and bring them also up to EA

Log-in each day and do at least your daily actions.
It doesn't matter if you log-in one time or 20 times a day, it's important that you are there when your team members need you.
You need to plan your day - week and month, set out your goals and reach them.

21 posts

How are you getting your psa in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

15 hours ago

Hello Barry,

I think, they are making the right advertisment on the right place!!
(nobody will tell you exact, where they make advertisements and finding so many people)

Who knows, some of them using payment advertisement to stay on the top of the advertisement pages.
Others will have their own good website, which create them many new sign-ups.

But at the end, it's not the quantity of new sign-ups that could be important, you need those who are really wants to work.

9 posts

Changin prices in TripleClicks Sales #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

16 hours ago

Hello Bogdan,

Please read the ECA FAQ's:
source: www.tripleclicks.com/ECA/ECAGW_FAQ

What if I need to make changes to a product or remove products?
A: Provided to you at our ECA Center is a Listings Manager Webpage. The Listings Manager allows you to quickly and easily choose and edit any and all products as needed. The Listings Manager also allows you to designate products as inactive or active, which is instantly reflected at TripleClicks.

You set all prices. You can also adjust your prices whenever you need to.

Hope this helps you further.

16 posts

Oops!Missed the boat by a whisker in the last TM contest!! in Eager Zebra #Contests

17 hours ago

Hello Reuben,

I dind't have seen the official letter from SFI, on which place exactly the Time Machine has ended on 23 May 2017.
Or have i missed something?

Let us first wait on this confirmation, before we can smile or crying !!

I wish all those who are winning, good luck with their TCredits.

38 posts

Why do people do nothing? in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

19 hours ago

Hello Fabrizio,

Thanks to share with us your very interesting thread.

It's true, many new starters are unsure from the beginning, as they can't find the answer on their questions.
What i need to do and how much i can earn!

I would like to share your thread with my downline members.

32 posts

Is SFI only for those who read? in Miscellaneous

20 hours ago

Hello Bitt,

In SFI business you only can succeed if you have a strong working team.

As it's important to have good contact with your downline, most of the time we have contact with them by email or chat.
This means, you need to read and understand what both are talking about. Specially when you have an International team, who's language is not always English.

During the year, many SFI newsletter are there to read and to follow up your business. If you don't know what's going into your business, how can you explain to your downline what's the best for them.

If you can't read, then you are standing alone. How will you succeed then on a long term base, selling products each day or month to get VP.

3 posts

Marketing Sample on Our Local Sales Firm in Marketing #Sales

21 hours ago

Hello Victor,

If you are using an ECA product link, then a potential buyer can follow the purchase procedure written there.

Ofcourse, the buyer first need to complete his payment, before the ECA or shipping company can send it over.

495 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Jasmina Perisic! in Recognition

23 hours ago

Hello Jasmina,
Congratulations with your new title: E365 Class Champion.
You deserve this title after 1 year of hard work, well done.
I wish you all the best in the coming years within SFI.
CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20 posts

What is product reviewing? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

1 day ago

Hello Javed,

When you have ordered a product, later on you can review it.

Fourteen days after ordering a product (7 days for digital products) at TripleClicks.com, we'll send you a request to rate and review your purchased product. Your 25 VP will be awarded once you submit your completed rating/review.

Check into your TripleClicks member account:
www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/reviews

14 posts

Lending Master Card! in Miscellaneous #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Hello Cyriacus,

Ones you have made an order with your Master Card, this is now connected with your SFI ID-number.
If an other member using your card, how can SFI know, you card is not stolen?
So, keep you own Master Card for yourself.

Let your friend check other payment options, which could be available for your country:
www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/payment_options.php

Or take contact with a local ECA in your country to use TCurrency:
www.tripleclicks.com/tcsearch/type:eca/category:-1/rating_operator:%3E%3D/localpay:tcurrency/country:NG/

4 posts

Promo 10 of 10. in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

1 day ago

Hello,

You are an awesome player, well done.

14 posts

How to Spend TCredits in Getting Started #Getting Started #TCredits

1 day ago

Hello Dahiru,

Congratulations with your win of 10 TCredits.

All is up to you, how you want to spend these TCredits.
One thing is sure, for each TCredit you spend, you earn 1VP and 5 MRP.

If you like to join an auction, go the small auctions, like junior for example.
Or if you out to collect MRP points, bid on auction with double MRP, then you are getting for each bid: 10MRP and 1VP.

If you like to play games and want to get many points for a leaderboard rank, you can use your TCredits there.

13 posts

What plans are there for the family, if an SFI Affiliate passes away? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Hello Aremu,

Life is not always easy, daily we face congestion or unforeseen circumstances.

Certainly when it comes to a death, the aftercare or suffering lies with the closest family member.
Many people have completed death insurance and cover certain expenses. Others are required to include a credit or to obtain financial support within the family circle.

I do not believe that there exists a fund within SFI organization that provides financial compensation for the death of a member. If this was your question?

7 posts

What are the ways to make our CSA active and back in SFI? in Getting Started #CSA #Getting Started #Team Building

1 day ago

Hello Saurav,

I think, you are not the only person, who has inactive CSAs.

Just send them reguarly an email with some new items, like Opti-Build or Builders Bundle, or other information which makes them get interesting in to it.

You can't push them to get back to work, if they don't want, that's their choice.

In the meantime, don't wait until you hear something from them, recruit further new members and work yourself up to an EA and further up.

9 posts

Where can I advertise? in Team Building

1 day ago

Hello Jelenko,

Just think, on which websites people are looking for a job or a product.
I am sure in your country, there are many different websites which offer these options, go look for them.

On internet you can find a lot free advertising website !
Or what you think about, create your own blog or website and post on these our Marketing Aids.

Look further under your Marketing tab, we have for example: card-magnets, flyers, banners, etc....
The most of them, SFI provide these for free to you, so use them.

14 posts

Opti-Build No Changes in Ask Gery #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

1 day ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

472 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Shyam Chandran! in Recognition

1 day ago

Hello Shyam,
CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

39 posts

Total numbers of Affiliate in SFI? in Ask Gery #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

Hello Tapi,
You wrote almost the answer on your own question: how many affiliates in your group?

Look into your genealogy, there you find exactly how many team members you have now.
This is the most important information for your own business, from here you can earn money.
Start to bring your team members to EA and further up to a team leader.

On the other hand, the quantity of team members is not so important, look at the quality of them, how many workers you have !!!

13 posts

Suggestions of board games like Chess and Scrabble. in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Hello Ebimobowei,

As you started just this month, i let you know, that this year already 2 new games have been launched, as we know: ZackJack and GrandMaster Poker.

Who knows if there are coming this year some other new games, but let us first enjoy from these games.
You can let you friends enjoy too, make some promotion advertisements and get new PRMs.

39 posts

Total numbers of Affiliate in SFI? in Ask Gery #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

Hello Tapi,

With respect to your question about how many leaders there are in different ranks, it's better to look at the real table of leaders:
www.sfimg.com/Leaders/

Here you can see for example, which leader is in your country / Power rank / E365 and many other categories.

If you want to know, how SFI is growing day by day, look under your Growth tab:
www.sfimg.com/Home/Growth

32 posts

How many hours/days, do you put here, in our Forum? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

Hello Pamela,

We don't need to forget, that working within SFI is also our business.

If you want to have an eye on your business, you follow the news, read Forum and even replay to threads.
As they say, if you are good for others, this will also be good for you.

Feeling a part of a big company and building a strong and good financial future, gives a feeling that you are important and have responsibilty in this business. The time which you are spending in it, this is not so important then the results which are coming out.

439 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Kevin Farmer! in Recognition

2 days ago

Hello Kevin,
CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17 posts

How to overcome the language barriers of your team! in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

3 days ago

Hello Rania,

Thanks to shar this thread with us.

We always can use translator to communicate with our own team members, if they don't speak the same language.

It's like to wrote, if they want to share information or ask some question with members of their own country, they could follow your link.
As we know, helping others, is also helping ourself, all become for a better communication and good results.

29 posts

ZACKJACK. Are somebody have a “MaxJackster” badge? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 days ago

Hello Bitt,

Achieving a Zackjack consisting of the maximum of 18 cards (a “MaxJack”) earns you the coveted and rare “MaxJackster” badge.
So, you need to make Zackjack in all the three hands with at least 18 cards in total.

497 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Paul Kasyoki! in Recognition

3 days ago

Hello Paul,
CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!