Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

13x SUPPORT
eduard b.

United States

E365 Champion

10 posts

Help me concerning an introduction of myself about SFI in Miscellaneous

18 hours ago

Hello Emem, there should be no need to change your intro. It is well written and covers all the things that are important. You CA change your welcome letter that is sent to your new PSAs. Best regards....

9 posts

What if? in Suggestion Box

2 days ago

Hello Franklin, your suggestion would be like charging a monthly fee to be an affiliate..no one likes fees or forced payments. Sorry but I don't agree. Best regards...

6 posts

SFI Biz Quiz in Getting Started #Contests #Getting Started

3 days ago

Hello, Javed, I have never seen a blue for a correct answer. I think it is a network transmission error. Nothing to worry about. BEST REGARDS...

29 posts

Need motivation in Getting Started #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

4 days ago

Hello, Bouchra, My suggestion is to think about how much you would like to be independent and self sufficient because of a very large income you can develop by continuing to work hard with SFI! If you want to earn the big income you must continue to recruit people. The ones that are ambitious and want to succeed will work hard. You don't need to motivate them but they may need help. Be there for them and let them know you want to help them succeed! Message me anytime you want to talk to me. I will be your friend. Best regards......

16 posts

Find your passion, Zingers!!! in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

5 days ago

Hello Maryilyn, Thanks for your inpiring story, especially the part about low price sales where you doubled your profit or more, and the way you sacrifice to be successful in your business! Good lessons for all of us! Best regards...

12 posts

Inquiry on Auto Delivery in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #Compensation

6 days ago

Hello Graciella, You have received a lot of good answers from Forum members and they are correct. I would just like to add that when we do the auto-delivery order we are investing in our SFI business with the intention of making profits with our SFI business in the future. The auto-order is like buying tools for our business. The tools allow us to operate our business. Of course, any investment always carries a certain amount of risk. In business, if capital in not invested there is usually no gain. So that is why we invest knowing that there is always some risk. But we forge ahead, even though there is some risk, with our plans to be successful with SFI. Best regards...

6 posts

unclaimed Astro Auctions won prizes in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

6 days ago

Hello, Do you see "CLAIM ALL wINNINGS" when you select a new Astro Auction?

13 posts

Do Rewardicals expire in Getting Started #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

7 days ago

Hello Best, No, Rewardicals do not expire. I continue to collect mine for the long term and possible increase in their value. Best regards...

48 posts

How much and what kind of information do we send to the team? in Marketing #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

8 days ago

Hello Andjelija. Sorry for my late reply. I always send my new PSA a welcome letter with enough information to for them to get started and a few important points they should know about, such as finding their Gateway codes so they can start recruiting their downline immediately. I refer them to the launch pad lessons, especially the Getting Started and SFI Basics, lessons 01 and 02. i assure them that i am available to help them, who I am, and how to reach me. Hopefully they will become active. If they make it to my movers list, then i will send e-cards with congrats, etc. Otherwise i send emails on important things that i think they should be doing or at least know about over the course of time. Best regards...

23 posts

Opinion Please in Team Building #Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor

9 days ago

Hello, George,
Your letter is well written and is a good one. I do suggest that you include some information on how to get started as this is the main problem that new PSAs seem to have.
Best regards

26 posts

Urgent Help!! in Getting Started

9 days ago

Hello Tilahun, Patience is needed, but if after more than 5 days go by and you have still not received your order, you can contact support and give them all the details.

240 posts

IMPORTANT MEMO FOR ALL SFI SPONSORS in SFI News #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

10 days ago

Hello Gery, Thanks for the opportunity to submit ideas. My idea is to have a track for new PSAs to follow to gradually learn the business and at each milestone they will receive a new rank designation, then leading up to our existing ranks of EA, etc. For example, a new PSA is advised that he or she should work on achieving their first rank which would have a name such as for example the "Tiger" rank. This rank would have certain rewards to be determined for completing some task, such as sending in a letter of commitment, and then say the "Lion" rank for completing study of launchpad lesson 1, 2 , 3 with some reward for doing that, and so on until they finally reach the rank of EA with its corresponding rewards. A new PSA would be advised and encouraged to follow the advancement track to achieve at least their EA, or higher rank, if they keep on working and achieving goals. This way, a normal recruit would be expected to work toward the higher ranks, and there should be the knowledge that to do SFI business and ultimately be successful in their business, they must do the advancement track. Of course, no fees would be required and no investment would be needed except when they reach EA or higher and it would still be at their discretion. Along the way, special rewards would be given to those that recruit and build a team. I hope this is a help to you and all who strive to be a success with SFI. Best regards...

15 posts

Do you know? in Getting Started #Getting Started

11 days ago

Hi Dusica, Yes, we need to utilize our time as fully as possible. do all the tabs on the SFI home page every day, play the games for good prizes and points, and especially bid on Astro with its great prizes too. SFI has given me a life, a job to do, and good rewards for performance. Thanks again and Best regards...

15 posts

Do you know? in Getting Started #Getting Started

12 days ago

Hello Dusica, Thanks for the tips. I do agree that the computer works better. But i use also use a tablet for taking care of checking most of the tabs on the SFI homepage, and a smart phone works great for playing the games. I often do the games on my smart phone when i have available time but away from my desk top, like waiting in line somewhere or while eating lunch out somewhere. As far as sharing between a phone or tablet and a desk top, i have found that SFI automatically keeps track of any work that i do on any device, all i have to do is log in on a device that i am using to pick up where i left off. Thanks again for your good informative post! Best regards...

17 posts

Motivation and Results in Miscellaneous

13 days ago

Hello Suzana, Congratulations on being a STL, having motivation, and the ambition to work more. We all need this if we are to be successful! Thanks for your inspiring post and Best regards...

22 posts

Use the recent changes to common Team advantage! in Team Building #Team Building

13 days ago

Hello Boris, Good ideas for promotion! Thanks for your post! Best regards...

13 posts

WARNING: CSA Rewards, Just a humble reminder!!!! in Miscellaneous #Compensation #CSA #VersaPoints

14 days ago

Hello Zhumagul, Wow! Thanks for this reminder! I am sending your message out to my people as well. Thanks again and Best regards...

12 posts

PRMs won in AA in Astro Auctions

14 days ago

Hi Sonja, Yeah of course you can bid on them, haha-- i was thinking of winning them as prizes when you bid on something else! Thanks for the reply and Best regards...

8 posts

Pricebenders Item Groups - PSA's & CSA's - Win Limits in Suggestion Box #Pricebenders

15 days ago

Hello Helen, Thanks for noting this problem. It does seem that the win limits need to be up-dated. Best regards...

21 posts

Why I don't see a full list in Miscellaneous

15 days ago

Hello Eveldina, I don't think there is a list, but I am one of those that congratulated you on your EA. Best regards...

12 posts

PRMs won in AA in Astro Auctions

15 days ago

Hello Sonja, I have never won any PRMs in AA. Is this a possibility? Best regards...

27 posts

The Best Way To Recruit: My Story in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

15 days ago

Hello David, Thanks for your interesting and valuable story. Best regards...

14 posts

Great Article to add to your blog for SFI team building. in Marketing #Leadership #PSA #Sponsor

16 days ago

Hello Maree, You have written an excellent article that should be very helpful in blog articles and social media posting where feasible. Thanks very much for sharing your article. Best regards...