Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

24x SUPPORT
Farjana A.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

3 posts

Make a team in Bangladesh #Sponsor

2 days ago

Hello Morsain
To be a sponsor, use your SFI Gateway link and recruit PSA. Here are your Gateway links:

www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList

For personally sponsored affiliate use Free Gateway ( www.sfi4.com/XXXXXXXX/FREE ) OR JMT "Join My Team" Gateway ( www.joinmySFIteam.com/XXXXXXXX )
XXXXXXXX means your SFI ID.

To be awesome sponsor read

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295

Wish you all the best.
Thank you.

2 posts

Join my team in Bangladesh #Team Building #VersaPoints

4 days ago

Hello Morsain
Welcome to SFI and SFI Forum.
Be active and create your own team. Recruit almost every day. Then you will be benefited.
Read all Launchpad lessons and other SFI related articles to understand this business. Post ads on social media and free traffic sites to spread your business.
Wish you all the best.

6 posts

Key Code for direct PSA in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

4 days ago

Thank you, Sir.
My Sponsor told me about that 9999 code before. I received his reassign PSA with 9999 code. So that I am confused. Then I thought to write on Forum.
Thank you very much.

6 posts

Key Code for direct PSA in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

4 days ago

Hello friends,
Good morning from Bangladesh.
I have DD, and 50% of my PSA go to my DDs. I use key codes for my traffic sites so that I know from where they join me. But sometimes I fall in trouble to guide them. People talk to me by email/messenger inbox/WhatsApp/SkyPee/Phone then join. After joining when they reassign to my DDs, some of them don't want to work with my DDs. As a newcomer, they don't understand Opti-Build program.
Is there any option, can I use anything to my Gateway link, so that the person join as my direct PSA? One of my friends wants to join my team. He doesn't want to work with another Sponsor. If I use my Gateway link (JMT generally I use) He can reassign to my DDs.
Hope you can help me out.
Thanks in advance.

10 posts

Wow! With Auto-Delivery, I'm An Instant Bronze Team Leader! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

12 days ago

Thank you, Tanja.
Yes, I use my 125 TCredits to confirm BTL. And need more efforts for STL. We need 1 BTL in our team not only 4000 VP.
I post ads on free sites to create my Dream Team of 5 DTL.

10 posts

Wow! With Auto-Delivery, I'm An Instant Bronze Team Leader! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

12 days ago

Thank you for your encouraging and informative thread.
I have an AD of 125 TCredits pack, it ensures my EA.

5 posts

Providing INFORMATION... What is the harm ? in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #TripleClicks

12 days ago

Congratulations Sanjeev.
I won 125 TCredits pack for 3 months on 26 Oct. And I claimed it now, received one ORDER RECEIPT. Coz they have given me one 125 TCredits pack this month. Other 2 will give me on Dec and Jan. Hope clear now.
Thank you.

35 posts

I won Astro Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TCredits #VersaPoints

17 days ago

Thank you, Gyanendra.
Yes, I wrote to Support and waiting for their reply. Maybe they don't reply on Sat and Sun,
Have to wait for Mon.

35 posts

17 days ago

Thank you, Terry.
You can do it too. Wish you all the best.

35 posts

17 days ago

Thank you, Sangoh.
I was following every Astro Auction of 125 TCredits pack for 3 months. Very beginning I did figure out the winning bid, It was 320 to 350 TCredits. I have lost 3 times for only 1 TCredit. Finally, I won. In the time of boarding, follow the higher bid, then increase your bid by 1 TCredit and wait.
Hope it will help you.
Wish your success on AA.

35 posts

18 days ago

Thank you.
I am going to wait for Nov 1st.

35 posts

18 days ago

Thank you, Marilyn, for the quick reply.
You mean, If I claim today, the first 1500 VP and 125 TCredits will receive by Nov??? Not this month Oct???

35 posts

18 days ago

Hello friends,
It's a great day for me. I won Astro Auction #2540, 125 TCredits pack for 3 months. I was trying to win this Auction (125 TCredits pack for 3 months) for a long time, PB then AA. I won it today. Feeling awesome.
But I am confused to claim the prizes. If I claim prizes now, they will give me 125 TCredits + 1500 VP today? I need those the next month to requalify. Can you guide me, please?
Thanks in advance.

9 posts

Forum Guru I became / no more. in Miscellaneous

19 days ago

Welcome to Forum GURU team.
It happened with me too, when I got the Forum Guru Badge in the beginning stage. Don't worry. Just post and reply valuable information here. Day by day the Badge will be permanently yours.
Happy business
Farjana Azad

17 posts

Wow! Time Flies When You're Having Fun... I Make Another Year! in Miscellaneous

23 days ago

Hello TOMMIE
Wish your success many more years.

You inspire me a lot.

12 posts

Champions in Southern Asia #E365

26 days ago

A big Congrats Robiul.
Wish you all the best.
Hope you go ahead for the long run.

21 posts

New games page on TripleClicks - T-Time in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

28 days ago

Thank you, Tanja.
I think so. T-Time is very important for earning free TCredits. It should be more visible.
By the way, the new page is very colorful and nice. I love to see my Badges there.

5 posts

Where do I advertise for selling TC products? in Marketing

about 1 month ago

Hello Endrit,
You can sell TripleClicks products on different social media sites and free traffic sites easily. You can use the Blog too. I use FB, Twitter, Linkedin, and free traffic sites. Create a FB page for your products. Join different FB business groups where people visit for purchase products. Use Instagram business account.
Hope it will help you.
Thank you.

4 posts

Sponsor in Southern Asia #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Hello Waseem
No, you can't get new Sponsor. You have 3/4 Co-Sponsors and Upline Team Leaders, contact them.

www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/upline

They will support you. Do one more thing, read Launchpad lessons and SFI update news so that you know everything your own. Write your doubts here in Forum, Forum members will guide you. SFI is a big family, you are not alone here.
Wish you all the best.
Thank you.

180 posts

New Eager Zebra game...HIDDEN! in SFI News #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

My first match on Hidden.
CONGRATULATIONS, Farjana, on solving 10 or more HIDDEN word puzzles in game #482 today!
For this achievement, you just earned:
* A bonus entry in tomorrow's Daily Crown
* 2280 Prize Points for the Hidden Leaderboard
* An "Outfoxer" badge (or badge upgrade)

I love to play Word Puzzle games. Thank you SFI, thank you, Gery.

2 posts

Congratulations BTL Sanchia Ackerman. in Recognition #PSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Sanchia Ackerman.
Congratulations Yoonus Shaikh.
Great teamwork. Keep it up.
Wish you all the best.

4 posts

Card King Winner. in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Yoonus Shaikh.
Keep playing and keep winning.
Wish you all the best.

3 posts

Awesome EZ Games in Inspiration/Testimonials #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Hello Friends,
Hope you are all in good health.
From the second day of my joining here, I started to play EZ free games. I never play online games before joining, especially Card games.
My sponsor instructed me to play T-Time and Card King that day. Gradually I read all games tips and started to play. Then has come ZackJack, GrandMaster Poker, and Brain Sprint.
Card King is easy to play, even though you don't know the card well. Just click "Higher" or "Lower" (Only my opinion).
But in ZackJack and Poker you need to know all the cards. That's why I couldn't play those two. Every day played 10/12 matches and made 1/2 Prime that's it. Tried to keep my Streak Badge
Then I created my own League of ZackJack and Poker. Now I can see all other league-mates, all are awesome. I talked to them, asked them how can they play. My sponsor helps me a lot. He and other league-mates instructed me to practice more. Helped me to know the cards. 6 months before I made my first 10 Prime on ZackJack. Till now I make 10 Prime daily both Poker and ZackJack.
Brain Sprint?? No way. Couldn't answer 12 questions. No SprintStar. Time 18 to 20 min
I felt hopeless. But I didn't stop playing. Tried every day. Last few weeks I made 35 SprintStart (8000 points) and my best timing 3.29 min, best points 10,005.
Why am I writing these? To tell all of my friends that " Practice makes a man perfect". If I ignored those games, coz I couldn't play. How can I get those Badges and Rewards? Whenever I had some time, I started to play, read the tips or read Forum threads about EZ games. And one more thing, I checked my league-mates points too I tried to score more. And I did it.
Thank you, Gyanendra Puri, My sponsor and all of my friends here in SFI and SFI Forum for encouraging me.

36 posts

Inactive class affiliates .. in Team Building #E365 #Leadership #Team Building

2 months ago

The same happened to me in my Class. I was the 7th or 8th position when the E365 Contest ended. The champion had 150000+ VP and me only 28000+ VP. I was so depressed then.
Now I am the 4th, the champion is inactive for almost 6/8 months, 2nd and 3rd are not working properly. So It may happen in all classes. Need only work actively and grow your business. Be focused.
Thank you, George.

8 posts

Do CSA's help us advance as they advance? in Team Building #CSA #Team Building

2 months ago

Hello Rebecca,
The answer is "No". You can get from CSAs
1. Earn 8% of CV on their purchases
2. Earn 1 Rewardical for every 25 they earn
Read Compensation Plan.

www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan

Maintain the minimum rank of EA (Executive Affiliate) each month to get the CSAs.
For advance, up a level, you need your direct PSA. Read Diamond Plan.

www.sfimg.com/the_plan

You need 3 PSAs for being BTL, 3 PSAs one with the minimum rank of BTL for being STL. The Diamond Plan designs like that.
Thank you.
Farjana Azad.