Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

23x SUPPORT
Farjana A.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

8 posts

HEY in Bangladesh

5 days ago

Welcome to SFI, Nishat.
Contact your Sponsor and Co-Sponsor. They will guide you properly.
And yes, write your query on Forum. Forum members will help you too.
Read Launchpad lessons. It will help you to understand SFI business better.
www.sfimg.com/launchpad/
Wish you all the best.

9 posts

Wow! I'm now a Badge Quest MASTER! in Southern Asia

6 days ago

Congratulations Bijan Kanti Pandit.
To achieve Badge Quest level is very much pleasurable. Badge Quest Master needs 40 Badges, it's tough but you made it and now you are Badge Quest Master. I hope you would be Badge Quest Grand Master soon.
Wish you all the best.

Thank you.

16 posts

What happened with the #1177 auction (Sunday August 12th 2018) in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

6 days ago

I am on board AA 1180 yesterday, but till now it's fueling.

Sometimes it delays. Don't worry.

7 posts

Two Times Biz Quiz Prize Winner! in Southern Asia

7 days ago

Congratulations Bijan Kanti.
Very well done.
Biz Quiz contest is for gaining SFI business knowledge. You have to read to answer the quiz. But all people don't like to read, so SFI makes it interesting by giving the name Biz Quiz contest, and giving us prize and Badge. Now everyone loves to answer it.
Wish you all the best.

8 posts

I am not saying, "Catch me, if you can." in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

14 days ago

A Big Congratulations !!!
Hello Prabhat Kumar,
T-Time is the great opportunity to get free TCredits. 400-time winner, That's great. It's an encouraging number.
Thank you for sharing it.
Wish your more success.

14 posts

Brain Sprint personal best in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

15 days ago

Hello Sarojini,
Sometimes Brain Sprint questions are confused me. My experience before a few hours, I have shared here now.

The question was "Who wrote the book "Ariel"? I searched on Google and found the result " Sylvia Plath". But in the 4 answers, no option for Sylvia Plath. It surprised me, and I made the wrong answer. Several times I faced that type of bug in Brain Sprint. Today I took the screenshot to write here.
Honorable Forum Gurus are here, they can help me.

14 posts

15 days ago

Congratulations Sead, 1 min 53 sec, 12500 points!!! WOW!!!
Yes, you are right the New Personal Best means the time, not the score. It's okay. But when I score New Personal Best, it might be better than before, right? My personal best is 3 min 29 sec and I scored it on 31 July. I have got a Badge too.
Thank you, my dear friend. I will break your record soon.

14 posts

15 days ago

Thank you, Snezana, for your suggestion. I will remember it while playing to get my best.
I have scored 8000 + points several times and I have got the SprintStar Badge too.

14 posts

15 days ago

Hello friends,
I always love to play EZ games. The Brain Sprint is also very enjoyable games. I play every day and having some interesting experiences. Last day (03 Aug) one of my matches scores 6550 (New personal best) on 04 min 42 sec

The next match scores 7570 (New personal best) on 05 min 43 sec.

Now tell me, which one is my personal best? and why? If I got 05 min 43 sec 's score for the first time then it is the best, right? Then got 04 min 42 sec's score, you can tell it the best. Right?? OR I am wrong?
Another questions, 7570 and 6550 which is largest? Why didn't I get the time bonus for 04 min 42 sec's match?
Thank you in advance.

37 posts

New Diamond Team Leader in Recognition

18 days ago

Congratulations Gery Carson, The New Diamond Team Leader.

It's inspired me a lot.
Thank you.
God bless you.

6 posts

100,000,000 has come in Miscellaneous #Contests #Rewardical

20 days ago

Hello Friends
The MEGA Milestone 100,000,000 Rewardical was eclipsed on 28th July.

And it took just 270 days, Marvelous !!!
For Localvantia and Astro Auction, the next Milestone will come very fewer days, I hope so.
Wish you all more Rewardical win.

4 posts

Congratulations EA Sanchia Ackerman. in Recognition #PSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

20 days ago

Congratulations Sanchia A and Yoonus S, Great teamwork.
Well done keep it up.

Wish you all the best.

11 posts

Coincident in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #PSA

26 days ago

WOW!!!
The same combination, It's miracle.
Did your match from any challenge Day or weekly?
Keep playing and keep winning. All the best.

11 posts

26 days ago

Mine was a Weekly Challenge match.
Thank you, James.

11 posts

27 days ago

Hello friends,
A very good morning from Bangladesh.
Something happened last night with me and my PSA Fahmida Azad ( she is my elder sister). Last night she sent me a screenshot of Poker, see below.

To see that screenshot, I was surprised. Coz I scored the same 2300 last evening and share it to my another PSA to show him the Royal Flush. See mine

Both are the same!!!
Only one difference, on the left hand she had 8 and mine A. Same combination, a Royal Flush (Hearts), a Flush ( Q, 10, 7, 6, 4 of Diamond) and 3 of 2s.

Wonderful experience.

8 posts

what do you do with games and moves won? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Hello Dakshesh
In Astro Auction, we won Games and Moves. Games are for ZackJack and GrandMaster Poker, to burn cards. Moves are for Poker to move cards. It's simple. Check ZackJack and Poker games page.
You can find your total win prizes in the Dashboard of Astro Auction page.

www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Dashboard

Thank you.

38 posts

100,000,000 in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hello Scott,
What a number 93,000,000 !!!
Waiting for 100,000,000 Rewardical eagerly. That will be the wonderful day.

Thank you SFI for this great opportunity.

9 posts

How to make a good team? in Southern Asia #Compensation #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello Neha
Good question.
CSA is your team member, like PSA. Make them active, motivate them by working with them, play games with them. Send them emails, messages in SFI chat inbox, create Games league for them and invite them to play with you. Send them some incentives (Gift Certificate or TCredits). Then you will succeed in team building.
Wish you all the best.
Thank you.

9 posts

How to make a good team? in Southern Asia #Compensation #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello Farwa
Create a team first, then make it good by guiding them better. Read about Sponsoring Affiliate Training.

www.sfimg.com/Training/SponsoringTraining

PSA (Personally Sponsored Affiliate) and CSA (C0-Sponsored Affiliate) are your team members. After joining all members need assistance from their Sponsor/Co-Sponsor. Assist them friendly, guide them on how to get a start here. Send them emails with instructions. Make an example to work with them. Then your team will be good.

Wish you all the best, dear.
Thank you.

254 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Zhumagul Akhmedova! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Zhumagul Akhmedova
Wish your more success in SFI.
Go ahead and create your business more actively.

Thank you.

13 posts

What is your biggest challenge in growing an active team in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello Mercy
Good morning from Bangladesh.
Yes, you are right, it's the biggest challenge to grow an active team.
I am here for 2 years, and have purchased several products from Tripleclicks both digital and physical using my Credit Card. Nothing happens , it's safe and secure. Don't save your Credit Card number and pin code in your device, that's it. Safety depends on your use. After use Card, close the international part of the card.
Hope it will help you. Guide your team the best.
Thank you.

5 posts

Croatia in finals!!!! in Just For Fun #Contests

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Mirjana, your country has moved on the Final match of World Cup 2018.
I have watched all the matches of Croatia and me love their playing methods.
Wish you are the Champion of World Cup 2018.
The Cup is waiting for your country.

3 posts

Join in Southern Asia

about 1 month ago

Hello Farwa
There is no fee to join and the Training is free too. Yes, there is a sign-up kit name Smart Start. He who wants a smart start with SFI can get this. You have joined Jul 2018, you have received regarding mail, haven't you?
If you want to invest in Smart Start, you can get the Unlimited Smart Start package of 1000 Rewardical, 50 CSA by setting up a 1500 VP Auto Delivery for TCredits within the first 48 hours. You will get 50 members as your team, use TCredits and Rewardical to grow your business. But remember this option is totally optional. Detail here:

www.sfimg.com/smart

Thank you.
Wish you all the best.

3 posts

Need help to go ahead in Bangladesh #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hello Shamim
Welcome to SFI and SFI Forum.
For Smart Start, you have received a few emails regarding it. Read the instructions. There is an offer for you to get some wonderful Rewards for a memorable start here. If you want to go for it, you have to purchase TCredits pack. There are many TCredits pack for us. Check yourself on Triplelciks homepage search box, write "TCredits". Purchase any pack to collect 1500 VP to be EA and get those rewards. Smart Start gives you Rewardical, some CSA and EA status for July.
Wish you all the best.
If you need any kind of assistance, write on Forum.
Thank you.

8 posts

Card King Winner. in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Yoonus Shaikh
Winning Card King Zackpot is a very enjoyable thing.
Keep playing and keep winning more prizes.
Wish you all the best.
Thank you.