Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

20x SUPPORT
Farjana A.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

15 posts

My opinions for SFI future in Bangladesh #CSA #ECA #PSA

3 hours ago

Welcome to SFI Sanjida.
Welcome to SFI Forum. Yes, you are the best, you can do it.
Login your SFI homepage regularly and read Launchpad lessons (3/4 lessons per day, it will help you to understand SFI business better). Review the lessons whenever you need guidance.
You must contact your Sponsor and Co-Sponsor regularly. They will help you. Write here your query. Forum members will help you too.

Wish you all the best.

12 posts

CSA can lost in Team Building #CSA

3 hours ago

Hello Iqbal,
Requalifying my status is not dependent on my luck. I have to set my goal and work on it, then I will be successful everywhere.
All the best.

12 posts

CSA can lost in Team Building #CSA

3 hours ago

Hello Deepak,
Please read this Thread about "EA rank without invest". It will help you. My Sponsor Gyanendra Puri replied on this thread and it is liked by Gery himself.

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1336619#post-1336619

Wish you all the best.

4 posts

Badges in Bangladesh

3 hours ago

Wish you a wonderful and loving 5th Anniversary day today,
Congratulations Md Rafiq on your 5th Anniversary.

On behalf of all Bangladeshi SFI Affiliates.
Farjana Azad

4 posts

Badges in Bangladesh

3 hours ago

Hello Shahriar
All of us suffer from it. Don't worry, it's normal. Check your Badges regularly, coz some of them are valid for 24 hours (Streak Badges and In It to Win It badges). Some are valid for 1 month (Rank Badge, Designed Diamond, Booster club, etc), Some are permanent (a2a member, TC member, W3, so on). You have to click every Badge and read the detail and try to follow the instruction to keep your Badges safe. Take a screenshot of your Badges and follow the next day, which one is missing.
Hope it will help you.
All the best.

9 posts

Be strong and successful in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

8 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

9 posts

Be strong and successful in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

8 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

6 posts

Zackjack 12times win but no daily crown entry WHY? in Eager Zebra #Auto-Delivery #Eager Zebra

11 days ago

Congratulations Sead,
I can't make 10 Prime of ZackJack every day. Do you have any tricks?
10 Prime of Poker and Knockout I can get regularly. That's why my Daily Crown entry is around 14/16.

3 posts

Collect More vp in Bangladesh #Team Building

11 days ago

Hello Masum
19 ways you can earn VersaPoints for free:

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18240&referrer=search

Thank you.

5 posts

Affiliated work in Bangladesh #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

11 days ago

Hello Md S
Welcome to SFI.
Contact your Sponsor/Co-Sponsor first. www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/upline
Do Getting start actions. www.sfimg.com/gs2
Read Launchpad lessons. www.sfimg.com/launchpad/
Do Daily Actions. www.sfimg.com/Home/ToDoList
Play Eager Zebra free games. www.tripleclicks.com/indexContests
Read Forum thread daily and write your queries here.
Wish you all the best.

59 posts

New Member Pack (NMP) now comes with Rewardicals! in SFI News #Rewardical #VersaPoints

12 days ago

You are right, Sanchia.
To understand and believe, I took 2 months too. Then NMP purchase opportunity was finished.
New members read the Launchpad lessons but don't understand (like me when I was new). That's why they don't want to buy NMP. What is CSA or Tcredit or MRP, they don't know. When I got CSA as my EA reward, I didn't understand who are they?
My opinion is to increase the day of purchase NMP.
Thank you SFI.
Thank you Gery, to read my reply.

10 posts

আয় করুন . in Bangladesh

12 days ago

Hello, Kadir
Welcome to SFI. Nice to see you here in Forum.
অবশ্যই আমি বলব।
প্রথমে Sponsor/ Co-Sponsorএর সাথে contact করেন। তাদের instruction follow করেন। আমাদের ৬ টি earning method আছে। Compensation Plan পড়ুন।
প্রথম method হল product sale এর commission.
For more info, write here again. Wish you all the best.

21 posts

Are you a champion? in Miscellaneous

12 days ago

Happy Anniversary Zoran.

Wish you more success in SFI.

5 posts

new in Bangladesh #Leadership #Team Building

13 days ago

Hi Bijoy M,
Welcome to SFI and SFI Forum.
As I tell everyone "contact your Sponsor and Co-Sponsor", you should do it too. They help you their best. Then for more queries, you can write on Forum. Our Forum Gurus are very sincere about that. They will answer you.
At first, you have to do Getting Start actions.
www.sfimg.com/gs2
Click the link and follow the guidelines. Do daily actions from
www.sfimg.com/home
There are 15 red tabs, you have to review and turn into green them, and collect 10 VP daily.
Read Launchpad lessons.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/
There are 11 core lessons and 52 related lessons, you should read 3/4 lessons per day. It will help you to understand SFI business.
Hope you do well here. Be active.
All the best.

9 posts

Purchase from Tripleclicks how i get out from delivery issues in Sales #Sales

13 days ago

Hello Poonam,
Did you know the news about "ECA program moving to Rewardical.com"?
Some of ECA is not live now, they need to list themselves to Rewardical.com. For delivery and other purposes, they have full February to fulfill their orders. So don't worry, you will get your product.
Auto-Delivery is a different issue.
Glossary definition: Auto-Delivery
One of the easiest ways to get your favorite TripleClicks product or service automatically shipped to you or renewed every month without the hassle of having to continually place an order. Setting up an auto-delivery means that you have authorized SFI to charge your checking account or credit card each month for one or more products and/or services.

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=34319&referrer=search

Happy shopping.

21 posts

Are you a champion? in Miscellaneous

13 days ago

Hello Lesil, Good morning.
Good evening from my Country Bangladesh.
Yes, Keep moving is a sign of a Champion. Be Champion.

Today's QUOTE OF THE DAY
"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit."
-Conrad Hilton

Wish you all the best.

10 posts

আয় করুন . in Bangladesh

14 days ago

Hello Masum
Read, understand and implement , then you can earn here.
Wish your success in SFI.

23 posts

Another T-Time Win in Recognition #Contests #TripleClicks

15 days ago

Congratulations Wendy
It's a great feeling to win T-time. I have won 183 times, but till now I am very excited to win T-time.
Wish your more win.

10 posts

Want more money in Getting Started #E365 #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

16 days ago

Hello Riyaz
It's a wonderful journey with SFI. We all aboard here to go forward. All the best.

4 posts

Hey in Bangladesh

16 days ago

Hi Kazi Mamun
Good morning. Welcome to SFI Forum. Nice to see you here on your very first day.
Do these getting start trainings:
1. www.sfimg.com/gs2 click here and follow the instructions.
2. Read Launchpad lessons
3. Daily actions (15 red tabs turn into green)
Contact your Sponsor and Co-sponsor regularly. They will help you better.
Wish your success.

344 posts

ECA program moving to Rewardical.com in SFI News #Rewardical #Sales #TripleClicks

16 days ago

We just wanted to provide some examples. You can essentially use ANY platform out there...or build your own website. You just need to have a basic e-commerce Website, so we can link to you from the Rewardical.com search engine.
That's great.
Many of us use WIX, so we needed to know that.

344 posts

ECA program moving to Rewardical.com in SFI News #Rewardical #Sales #TripleClicks

16 days ago

1. From today's announcement Q&A's:

Q: I'm a current TripleClicks ECA.  How do I know if I've been retained or not?
Go to the ECA Center at TripleClicks.  A notice is posted at the top of the page with the information you need.

2. I'm sincerely sorry to hear that, Joe. I'm sure you're disappointed and I hate bringing our members down! Rest assured we will be creating similar programs to promote your store at Rewardical (hoping you'll be setting up shop there soon).
Hello Gery,
I was a Basic LocalPay provider. Only a couple of month before I bought my license from Tripleclicks.com. My ECA is closed, need to list on Rewardical.com. But what about Basic LocalPay License? Do Tripleclicks refund me?
Thanks in advance.
Rewardical and Zing are great ideas.

From the announcement...

Q: I’m a TCurrency provider at TripleClicks. What is the status on this program?
Please submit a ticket to Support and we will work with you to determine the best path forward.

Thank you, Grey, for the quick response.
I will submit a ticket.

344 posts

16 days ago

Thanks, Priyanka, you told my words. I need this answer too.