Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

22x SUPPORT
Farjana A.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

3 posts

Special thanx to Farjana Azad in Bangladesh

16 hours ago

Walaykum Assalam Muhammad O.
We should help and guide each other regarding SFI business, so that we can grow it as world number one. Also it will help our young generation to earn from home online. As a leverage income SFI is the best. You have to establish it. A good number of Bangladeshi have started SFI business but some difficulties are there. If we work together like a family, we will succeed.
Hope you all Work actively and the best.
Thank you all my Friends Bangladeshi SFI Affiliates.

8 posts

sfi is a ocean in Bangladesh

2 days ago

Hello, are you talking about TCredits?
If yes, then you need International Credits Card or PayPal MasterCard or Payoneer MasterCard or TCurrency. Please check here:

www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/payment_options.php

Wish you all the best.

7 posts

Congratulations BTL Nicholas Oakman. in Recognition #PSA #VersaPoints

3 days ago

Congratulations Nicholas Oakman, for qualifying as BTL.
Well done, keep it up.
Wish your more success in SFI.

Congratulations Yoonus S, you are a great Team Leader indeed. All the best.

8 posts

sfi is a ocean in Bangladesh

5 days ago

Hello Muhammad O

www.sfimg.com/the_plan

এটা হল SFI এ Success হওয়ার Plan। Read it carefully.
Plan এর প্রথম ধাপ হল Executive Affiliate, যার জন্য ১৫০০ VP প্রয়োজন।
Executive Affiliate হিসেবে আপনি Profit Sharing, Executive Pool এর পাবেন। এছাড়া পাবেন Direct Commissions, Co-Sponsor Commissions, and Milestone Shares. Additional হিসেবে পাবেন CSA Rewards, FREE TCredits, বিস্তারিত জানতে Benefits Chart দেখুন।
আপনি আমার বাংলা অনুবাদ করা Launchpad Lessons সংক্রান্ত Forum Thread গুলা পড়েন, আমার নামের পাশে More by Farjana Azad এ click করে পাবেন।
আশা করছি আপনি উপকৃত হবেন।
ধন্যবাদ।

24 posts

Help in Southern Asia #TCredits

9 days ago

Hello Raji
Welcome SFI and SFI Forum.
We can earn free TCredits by Playing T-Time. There are more ways to get TCredits.
1. You can receive 24 Bonus TCredits each month, depending on your Rank.
2. Win TCredits Zackpot by playing EZ games (Card King, Time Machine, PTP)
3. You can have one free TCredit by sending a postcard to the SFI/TC Corporate Office.
4. You may be eligible to receive TCredits from your SFI Sponsor.
Please read the Launchpad Lessons about TCredit.

www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=50&referrer=search

Wish you all the best.

4 posts

Advancement. in Recognition #Contests #PSA

9 days ago

Congratulations Larry M, Wish you much more success in SFI.
Congratulations Yoonus for guiding him properly.

6 posts

Happy mothers day in Bangladesh #Rewardical #Sponsor #Team Building

9 days ago

Thank you Nazmul.
Love to all Mothers of the world. Mother makes our life wonderful, loving and healthy. We should take care of her as she takes care of us.

4 posts

Rising star in Recognition #Contests #Rewardical

15 days ago

Congratulations Prosenjit.
Very well done. Play more games and Win more Badges.
Wish you all the best.

5 posts

Win my first T Time in Recognition #Contests #TCredits #TripleClicks

15 days ago

Big congratulations for you, Mahamed.
It's just beginning of your wins in SFI. Today it's 1, then 10, 100, and so on. There are more prizes to win here in EZ games, TCredits, Rewardical, Badges, etc.
Keep playing and keep winning more.
All the best.

14 posts

Local pay and TCurrency merchant in Bangladesh in Bangladesh #Auto-Delivery #ECA #Sales

16 days ago

Hello Mizanur R
It's okay. I didn't use any hard language I think. If so, I am sorry. I have written the main situation just. Yes, you are right, he is the only person who helps us for several years. And I bought TCurrency from him too. Now my team members do so. We need more TCurrency provider here in Bangladesh, and we need more TCurrency which he can't fulfill. Isn't true?
Thank you for sharing your opinion here. I hope you will guide us in future about TCurrency and other matter too.
Wish you all the best.

14 posts

Local pay and TCurrency merchant in Bangladesh in Bangladesh #Auto-Delivery #ECA #Sales

17 days ago

Hello Md R
Hope you are in good health and spirits.
I know that everything is not so easy. We have faced a lot of difficulties to create the business in SFI, but We can try our best. Try to solve the difficulty you have faced. Every problem has a solution. What do you think? In any other online or offline business doesn't have any problem or difficulty? Yes, have and those are solved by the business owner and do business for a long time. We can do it too. Be patient and active. For sure we are the success in SFI. We are a big number of affiliates in Bangladesh, some of them can solve it of course.

Wish you all the best.

14 posts

18 days ago

Hello Shabbir,
Thank you for your thread. You are right, we need 3/4 TCurrency provider in Bangladesh. A percentage of Bangladesh Affiliates drop out from this business for unavailable TCurrency. It's not possible for all of us to get International Credit Card. We have to continue our rank for few months then SFI provides us Payoneer MasterCard.
I have tried for TCurrency license but my ECA was new and has no review, so they didn't approve my application. And now for Rewardical program, they don't accept TCurrency license application. We have to wait.
The only one TCurrency provider in Bangladesh takes a high rated interest, and he can't fulfill the whole demand too. We need at least 1500$ TCurrency per month. When we can supply this amount, the demand will increase surely.
Thank you again, Shabbir.
Wish you all the best.

7 posts

Advanced to the Badge Quest Pro level in Recognition #Rewardical #VersaPoints

19 days ago

Congratulations Sudha M.
Badge Quest Levels are wonderful. As Badge Quest Pro you have got not only 500 Rewardical also 2 Entries in the Badge Bounty Drawing for the share of 100,000 Rewardical. Great job. Wish you get the share dear.

Thank you.

10 posts

Achievement of my Bangladeshi Team in Bangladesh #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

22 days ago

Hello friends
Please help me to congratulate my team members. They are all successfully completed their April 2018.

1. Fahmida Azad, requalifying as BTL

2. Abu Khalil Iqbal, requalifying as BTL

3. Mohammad Monjur Morshed, requalifying as EA

4. Jafrul Islam, qualifying as EA

5. Abdur Rahman Zihad, qualifying as EA

6. Md Mominul Islam, qualifying as EA

Good wishes for them all. I hope their success in SFI.
Thank you.

3 posts

drem job in Bangladesh #Leadership #Marketing #Sales

26 days ago

Hello Masudul Islam
Welcome to SFI Forum. You are too late to come on Forum. But better late then never.
Please contact your Sponsor and Co-Sponsor first. They will help you better than others.
Do Daily actions from your homepage.
www.sfimg.com/home
Read Launchpad Lessons.
www.sfimg.com/launchpad/
Start your Getting start Training
www.sfimg.com/gs2
and play free games
www.tripleclicks.com/indexContests
You can write here whenever you need any guidance.
Wish you all the best.

8 posts

Launchpad Lessons 10 in Bangladesh #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

26 days ago

Hello Md Mahfuzul Alam
Good afternoon.
Welcome to SFI Forum.
Check your Badge tab, click all shade badges and read, which one you can collect easily. There are some badges you can collect easily, Biz Quiz badge, VP Streak, ECA love, W3, and other EZ free games badges.
You can play all free games from EZ. TTime every hour, ZackJack and Poker unlimited free, Brain Sprint 12 times free, Card King 2 free, Gold Streak 2 free, Knockout Trivia 3 free. Play those games and collect more badges as many as you want.
Wish you all the best.

4 posts

How I would get Rewardicals after shopping ? in ECA Program #ECA #Localvantia #Rewardical

27 days ago

Hello Hina
From RECA you don't need to do anything, after purchasing you will receive Rewardical within few moments.
But from Localvantia, you have to claim it. There are 2 methods to claim, Claim Form and POS( point of sale)

news.sfimg.com/2017/06/14/localvantia-pre-launch/
news.sfimg.com/2017/12/05/localvantia-has-launched/

Read the SFI News.
You should read all Localvantia news and Forum threads.

the Forum discussions:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=92012
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=108563
And all the answers by Gery himself:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=92012&sfiid=21505
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=108563&sfiid=21505

Wish you all the best.

4 posts

Recognition in Recognition #PSA

27 days ago

Congratulations Joseph Okoduwa and Patrick.
Excellent teamwork Partick.
Keep it up and you will be a good team leader.
Now guide him about Localvantia program, it will help you both.

31 posts

Unlimited FREE advertising us waiting on you... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thank you for your thread.
I have started to use free advertising sites to promote business and got PSA too. Like everyone me also not believe in free sites. Now it's proven. Yes, it's true.
It takes time to get success wherever you advertise free or paid. Need to advertise regularly.
Thank you again, your threads encourage us a lot.

7 posts

E365 to DTL in Team Building #Contests #E365 #Leadership

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Jelena for the top position, it's for you, who don't quit.
Yes, people have many reasons to quit. But a successful person doesn't quit, tries his best.
Thank you.

7 posts

E365 to DTL in Team Building #Contests #E365 #Leadership

about 1 month ago

Hello friends,
E365 contest was very interesting for me when I competed with my classmates. When my E365 had about to end, I felt bad, coz I couldn't take any place there. I was 5th, rest four's VPs were too far from me. But last 3/4 months they didn't active. Now I am 4th, two of them score few VP every month and the Champion is fully inactive. I realize that we are not in a 100-meter race, which is finished within seconds or minute. we are in a Marathon, have to run for miles. And have to active strongly for the last step Diamond. Not like that Rabbit, run fast but can't complete the race of his Goal.
All affiliates need to create a team with 5 active PSAs, which helps him to grow his business. No need to collect thousands of VP every month. Set your Goal for short-term to long-term. I mean Daily goal, Weekly goal, Monthly goal and more. Collect VP as much as you need for your Rank. Be practical, be steady.
All the best.
Thank you.

3 posts

Badges in Bangladesh

about 1 month ago

Hello Kazi M
Every day check your Badges. Try to notice which one is disappeared, and recollect it. Streak Badges are needed to requalify daily. Streak Badges: VP Day Streak, PB streak, EZ streak, Poker streak, ZackJack streak and more.
All the best for Badge Quest Pro Level.

8 posts

Launchpad Lessons 10 in Bangladesh #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Launchpad Lessons 10
A Chapter of SFI Basics
Choose how you would like to get paid.

মাসের একটি দিন আমাদের খুব পছন্দের, যে দিন আমাদের Commission গণনা করা হয়, এবং পৃথিবীর নানা প্রান্তের হাজারো Affiliates কে Payment দেয়া হয়।

আপনি কিভাবে আপনার Commission পেতে চান?

আমাদের ৫ টি Payment Method আছে।

১। আপনি মেইলের মাধ্যমে চেক নিতে পারেন ( এটা শুধুমাত্র USA এবং Canada নাগরিকদের জন্য)
২। আপনি PayPal account এর Commission নিতে পারেন
৩। ACH Direct Deposit এর মাধ্যমে Commissionপেতে পারেন (শুধুমাত্র USA Bank account Holder )
৪। আপনি কোন Payment Method পছন্দ করার আগে পর্যন্ত সেটা আপনার SFI Account জমা হবে।
৫। আপনি Tripleclicks এর Payoneer MasterCard এর মাধ্যমে পেতে পারেন।

Card এর সুবিধা সমুহঃ

* মোটামুটি সব দেশে এটা সহজলভ্য
* SFI Commission এর মেইল আসার পর সপ্তাহ অপেক্ষা করতে হয় না, অথবা ক্যাশ করার জন্য অতিরিক্ত ফি দিতে হয় না, আপনার কার্ড এ Commission চলে আসবে, আপনি সেটা আপনার দেশের Currency তে নিতে পারবেন যে কোন ATM Booth থেকে যেখানে MasterCard Mark করা আছে।
* আপনি এই কার্ড ব্যবহার করতে পারেন Bill pay করতে, Tripleclicks থেকে product order করতে, online/offline shop থেকে product কিনতে।
* আপনার Balance check অথবা অন্য যে কোন কাজে এরা ২৪ ঘণ্টা ৭ দিন সচল থাকে।
* আপনার কার্ড টি Load করতে পারেন Bank account, Visa Card, MasterCard or Cash থেকে.
* Card পাওয়ার পর আপনি ৫০০ VP পাবেন।

Speacial Marketing Tips:

কার্ড টি আপনার জন্য Sponsoring tool হিসেবে কাজ করবে। আপনি যখন আপনার বন্ধু এবং আত্মীয় দের Card দেখাবেন, যে কিভাবে আপনি টাকা পান এবং তুলেন। তারা আগ্রহী হবে এবং আপনি তাদের আপনার SFI Gateway link দিয়ে আপনার Team এ নিতে পারবেন।

I am coming with another lesson later. Wish you all the best.

9 posts

Feeling like a Winner! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Hello Petar K
Wish you all the best.