Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Navanithe G.

Sri Lanka

13 posts

My Great Achievement in HIDDEN Game in Recognition

2 days ago

Dear Mr Sampath Kumar S,
Thank you for your kind words. It is encourageable.

13 posts

My Great Achievement in HIDDEN Game in Recognition

2 days ago

Dear SFIers,
I feel very happy today regarding this HIDDEN Game. Please see my achievements

You also earned:
1 Rewardical
Outfoxer badge
Bonus entry in tomorrow's Daily Crown
Orange Array badge
Den Master badge
Rare Air badge
Fox Rainbow badge
You've extended your streak!

Thank you SFI for this very interesting game too.

27 posts

Which Tab Is More Excited? in Miscellaneous

6 days ago

Dear SFIers,
I was surprised and I am very happy too about this question which I have raised. Everyone loved it. Really we have some great excitement in these Tabs before making to Green. Thank you SFI to give these kinds of excitement too.

We are expecting more and more from SFI.

27 posts

6 days ago

Dear SFIers,
Thank you for your replies and some answers were making me more motivated. Because Alter & Forum Tabs will give more News from SFI Management and SFIers too.

For fun, I take this question abut it is reflecting with serious part too. Thank again.

27 posts

6 days ago

Dear Valuable SFIers,
Daily we have 15 Red Color Tabs and we are turning to Green Color as per our Daily Activites.

My question is, before the turn to Green which tab you will get very excited to open?

Honestly from my side, I will tell that Scoreboard and Movers.

Expecting your excitement too.

19 posts

Is yesterday's Biz Quiz answer really correct? in Ask Gery

9 days ago

Dear Thomas M,
Same here I have answered 04 & Four & four too, but all the answers were incorrect. Today I have seen the answer it is showing 8. I don't know how?

I am also waiting for the valid replies.

22 posts

How I become successful? in Getting Started #Getting Started

10 days ago

Dear Tewara. P,
It is very simple, just refer to the following link and complete all training modules. Then you will get a clear idea "What is SFI and What You want to do and What Don't want to do?

www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/

Welcome to the SFI World

28 posts

High VP Legends...How? in Miscellaneous #VersaPoints

11 days ago

Dear Kate,
As you said, really I am very hungry to taste my success with SFI and I will. Thank you for your words.

152 posts

Step-It-Up September Contest! Win 13,000 CSAs! in SFI News #Contests #CSA #Team Building

11 days ago

Dear Respected President,
This was an awesome announcement and the name which was you choose (STEP-IT-UP SEPTEMBER contest) absolutely sounds great. Thank you for this opportunity for all of us to advance our ranks.

SIUS - Wait I am Coming Forward You.

28 posts

12 days ago

Dear Bing O,
I am also one of your Team Member and I will come to that place one day.

28 posts

12 days ago

Dear Stephen B.
I understood that there was no "LEGENDS CLUB", But we need to appreciate all of them who ever stand on the Top 10 position. That is why I have mentioned as "LEGENDS CLUB". SFI system also doesn't have, Maybe in future, it can be considered by SFI Management.

28 posts

12 days ago

Dear Lidija D.
You are quite new to SFI, but you did the very good job. Keep going and Target More VPs. Advance wishes too.

28 posts

12 days ago

Dear Christine D.
Thank you for your lovely appreciation. Whenever we are writing or raising the questions through the forum we need to respect everyone whoever replying to us, that is why I did that and you noticed that too and appreciated. Thank you so much. Really I am working hard and I will earn that highest very soon.

24 posts

How to win in Astro Auction? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #TripleClicks

12 days ago

Dear Diwatana P,
Really good question and I am also eagerly waiting for the answer from our SFIers.
Thank you for raising this question too.

28 posts

12 days ago

Oh My God, Thank you so much, Teresa, such a valuable calculation and you took your own time and given the clear explanation too. Really it will help for all not only for me. Because everyone is focusing to reach Highest Ranks. We will Do It. Thanks Again.

28 posts

12 days ago

Dear Alexander M,
You can brother, and one day your name will be on the Top 10 List. Keep Going and Work For That.

28 posts

12 days ago

Dear Mr Manohar L,
Really appreciating about your reply. Thank you for that and we will do. As you said " Think Big and Aim High" That was awesome. Thanks Again

28 posts

12 days ago

Dear Michael A,
Thank you for your ideas and especially for your honest wishes. I do focus on my Goals and I will reach there.

28 posts

12 days ago

Dear Sead Š,
You are right, I need to focus my way and how to reach that height and I will work on it. Thank you for your valuable guidance.

28 posts

12 days ago

Dear Respected President,
Thank you for your valuable reply. I understood that the ways how we can VPs. Even I am doing the same thing, but still, I need to work hard and create my active downline. Because our downline is our most valuable to us.

Thanks Again

28 posts

12 days ago

Dear Valuable SFIers,
I was surprised by the following details.

01. 58,944 VP
02. 37,141 VP
03. 21,853 VP
04. 20,910 VP
05. 15,300 VP
06. 15,048 VP
07. 14,911 VP
08. 14,887 VP
09. 14,379 VP
10. 13,187 VP

Our SFI Legends within 11 days they have earned the above said VPs. How is it possible? For this how much they spent? VPs are deciding our rankings. Really it was surprised and need a few advice from them too.

Congratulations to our Great Legends and One Day I Will Be There as "SFI LEGEND's CLUB"

12 posts

Error messages in Miscellaneous

12 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

9 posts

Need Clear Details about "HITS" in Miscellaneous

16 days ago

Dear Ana. B,
I have received the PSAs through "Join My Team" Gateway. It works.

9 posts

16 days ago

Dear Valuable Team,
Thank you for your supportable replies. I have gone through all the Hits details and I have received some PSAs also.

Thanks Again

9 posts

16 days ago

My Dear Valuable Team,
Please explain me the below picture regarding the Hits details. Really I don't what it means? I would be very thankful for your valuable replies.