Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Хамзат У.

Russian Federation

E365 Champion

21 posts

Happy Independence Day, Nigeria! in Recognition

14 days ago

Rejoice and blossom independent Nigeria!

Let your palate will be clean and bright.

Let the flower gardens and the children.

Let all smiling. Be happy.

With respect.

6 posts

Alert Icon in AA in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Of course, you should congratulate us all with another novelty in AA!

In this case you will need-whether traditional auction Prisebenders in the future, if it is possible to choose one of the starting five in AA?

With respect.

36 posts

The tragedy in India. in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

My dear affiliates from India!

Please accept my sincere condolences in connection with the great tragedy that has befallen you-deaths after rains and floods.

Knowing your history, culture, courage, I am sure that you can handle with this element.

Remember, we pray for you. Wish to survive the pain of injured to recover as soon as possible.

With respect.

28 posts

Happy Independence Day India. in Recognition

2 months ago

Dear!

With the independence day freedom-loving people of India!

Our team of hundreds, thousands of immigrants from India.

You know everyone is our holiday, we celebrate it together with you, we would also like you, rejoice in your happiness, this bright day.

Pomerknut never let our historical good links built Jawaharlal Nehru and Indira Gandhi!

Prosperity and happiness to you, dear!

With respect.

14 posts

Why Key Code is important for Hit Tracking? in Marketing #Marketing

3 months ago

Dear PRASANNA!

I think the words of our top sponsor Leona speaks the truth.

The existence of codes makes it possible to better analyse the results of targeted advertisements to attract new PSA.

Lets see how much, and who works effectively.

Good luck. With respect.

36 posts

Redeeming Versa Points to go BTL in VersaPoints #Team Building #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Dear Andrea!

With all due respect to the opinion of all my colleagues, I advocate the creation of an effective team.

It is better to redeem the PRM, CSA.

But don't jump up on BTL, not the name of a multi-tiered team with no support from below.

I think it's better to be EA but have 12 levels, than become a BTL and have only three levels.

In any case it's up to you to decide. The choice is yours.

Good luck. With respect.

19 posts

Results of Astro Auctions in Suggestion Box

3 months ago

Dear colleagues!

Asro auction-this is another new miracle in SFI. About this clearly shows daily activity branches.

Of course as always everything new requires finishing. And it's done.

All new and new proposals. So I propose to make another affiliate tab "Astro".

Though not immediately and let it be without reward.

In my opinion this would facilitate rapid entry and the commencement of the work at auction.

Good luck to all in all. With respect.

22 posts

I am fed up! in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Dear Balzam!
Each one of us understood your concern about new co-sponsors.
Really pointless posts from them meet, strange, repetitive. I would recommend them: If you're younger than her co-author, if you have less experience-do not attempt to teach the senior, more experienced.
You'll look funny. Be modest. First of all learn to be themselves, experience, ability to analyze facts.
We should absolutely not in order to express their thoughts and help affiliates to get the STREAM or 1VP 10 VP last PSA/CSA Mailer.
Your suggestions and thoughts, we create for ourselves capable, mobile command.
I have three co-sponsor more younger than me, and at the same time, I am a co-sponsor of my more experienced co-author.
So what? We understand each other perfectly. Most importantly, do no harm, do not interfere.
If you do not know what and how to write better be quiet. Under the new plan, the Comp not sposor must be proactive and teach CSA what if he doesn't ask.
As always, new does not exclude defects, surface roughness. It will pass soon.
Remains crystal-clear effective business in SFI.
Patience, good luck to all.
With respect.

7 posts

Getting Started in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 months ago

Dear PRASANNA S!

You're on the right track.

Don't go this road, read, talk, ask, use the experience of colleagues.

Don't forget about advertising, sales, games, contests. Perseverance and hard work.

You reach your goal. Create a good team.

You have plus, most importantly, the support and assistance of the entire team of SFI. Success is sure to come.

Good luck. With respect.

34 posts

The Foundation of your SFI Business in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Dear Scott!

I think that doubt, mistrust, pessimism, lack of knowledge, omission-all is an integral part of the FUD that can shake our House.

And each leader must strive to raise the level of knowledge of their PSA to create and consolidate a strong foundation for our common home-SFI.

Basis, the strength of the business is its people. They create its success and development.

Thank Scott, you for having shared your thoughts.

Good luck in everything. With respect.

9 posts

Proposal For Marketing & Prospects in Getting Started #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

4 months ago

Hi Kingsley!

This, as you have and should be supported. Bright concrete, inspiring. Especially for pessimists, the doubters.

For all of us. You cannot in any case from the first failure to give up. As though all is lost.

No and no! Life goes on. Day changes to night. Streak of bad luck necessarily succeed success. Don't sit idly by.

But to act. How? You have come to the SFI. Start with learning Launchpad. Go to the Forum. Communicate.

Read it. Happy is he who settles for small. Many at once.

But the permanence of work, persistence, patience will definitely bring you the desired result.

Believe in yourself. Also, as Kingsley.

Good luck in everything. With respect.

41 posts

Will my June paycheck go up or down with the new comp plan? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

4 months ago

Dear Andy!

Your post is exactly the case when they say-good is never too much.

Today we're all really need to share information on new Comp plan.

Because it's the first time and truly new, better direction in SFI. The one who goes ahead is always the hardest.

We all support and endorse the actions of our President.

For him, it is very necessary explanations and suggestions for further promotion of the company.

Thank you for taking the initiative and for your noble work.

With respect.

8 posts

Training Our PSAs By Leading, Rather Than By Pushing in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #PSA

5 months ago

Hi Isaac!

You recently in SFI. And wait a lot to understand, have your own opinion, were able to share it on the Forum.

This valuable quality-not to remain silent, indifferent. I good envy your sponsor and sponsor.

It is useless to push, throw up, and even more so to berate his subordinates.

Need to seek facts, personal example, bring them to take the right decision.

Yes, we need educational, psychological approaches, skills and much more. I wish you continue your training, development, observation to achieve success.

I wish you create an active command, profitable business.

Good luck. With respect.

13 posts

There Can Be An Easier Road To The Top!!! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started

5 months ago

Hello, dear Bruse!

There is no ready-made recipes for every occasion in our life. We choose their way means to reach the top.

Straight, pillar of the road does not exist. Therefore, the experience of others who already have achievements, has no price.

Your post Bruce as always wise, enlightening, that can be easily read and enjoy. Next to such as you and myself getting better.

A clear confirmation of this are wonderful posts of our colleagues. Indeed, the Forum is a rainbow our opinions, attitudes.

Thank you, thank you all for sharing.

With respect.

234 posts

Goodbye Class Cash, Hello Smart Start! in SFI News #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

6 months ago

Oh!

How do we collect all the information has been difficult materials to help brand new.

Has had, according to explain what is VP, TCredits, Rewardicals.

How does now all laid out on the shelves. Bury and learn. Use, create your business much faster.

Thank you President Geri!

You can always use something new, very useful for the growth and progress of the company and its affiliates.

Good luck on this good way you and your team!

With respect.

3 posts

taking the bull by the horn in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Team Building

7 months ago

Dear Gabriel!

Sure, as you have such a team member is the dream of every leader.

God always brings together those who need suddenly.

Napoleon knew that does. And the bull must be taken for two horns, so it does not break free.

Go ahead and not look. I once again congratulate you on joining the excellent company, SFI Forum.

I'm glad you've become EA.

Good luck in everything.

With respect.

15 posts

What is going on with the coop's? in Suggestion Box #PSA

7 months ago

Dear Eldon!

I bow to your experience. Like you, we should be proud of, contribute to the development of your business.

To avoid any problems. The more incomprehensible why you don't get their PSA and Coop is empty.

With your permission, I would like to make a suggestion.

Maybe this is due to new program Opti-Build? You are a participant of this program?

In any case, all normal. I wish you the best of luck in everything.

Have a good rest.

With respect.

21 posts

Why You Are Afraid Of The Forum? Find Out Now! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

7 months ago

Hi Bruce!
In your words directly reflect the wisdom. Wisdom comes with age.

Why you need it, if you don't do with your neighbour?
To keep their knowledge, wisdom, not to share with anyone, do not apply in practice it amounts to their absence.

In the first period and I had problems with the entrance to the Forum.
Not because it was not their opinions, or have nothing to say, but because they are not well studied the forum rules.

So much so, that one colleague complained about me supposedly moderator write all equally good.
I was cleared, and the colleague disappeared somewhere.

I want therefore to express my gratitude to the moderator for your patience, for your peace of mind, for the explanation of our misses in the first stages of publication of those posts.

Bruce, if not you, if you do not like you guru, wise life experience, who can bring in young people, will help to create their businesses, and thus contribute to the further development of SFI?

Thanks for the post, for science, for what you are!

With respect.

100 posts

$6 Lead Turns Into Millions of Dollars in Sales - Part 1 in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

7 months ago

Hi Leon!

You're really the actual our leader, with whom it is possible to take the sample, use the experience of how to do business.

We always look forward to your new messages. With your permission.

I am sending this post to its affiliates.

Thank you. With respect.

15 posts

What is ETL in VersaPoints #CSA #ECA #Marketing

7 months ago

Dear colleagues!

We with you is not the first time we meet at the forum such questions.

About deciphering the meaning of abbreviated letters.

Glossary, Sitemap and other explanations don't help.

Really would have helped us alphabetical Dictionary of abbreviations. Especially taste.

Maybe we tackle this thing? Help to make the dictionary? He will not let anyone?

Colleagues give your opinion.

With respect.

17 posts

Do we no longer get VP for auction bids and EZ games? in VersaPoints #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #VersaPoints

7 months ago

Thank all who responded to my request.

I'll use your help. I don't know that I will turn on.

But I realised one thing in SFI-if you need assistance, the Council-you get, even from the President himself.

Thanks Gary!

Your concern, support affiliates inspires, gives new force to achieve height.

With respect.

17 posts

Do we no longer get VP for auction bids and EZ games? in VersaPoints #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #VersaPoints

7 months ago

Dear!

What more innovative is Rewardical-this is undoubtedly so.

However, in order to recruit up to 20 VP to participate in daily Daily Grand, where and how to get missing 8-10 VP through 3.3 for each token?

Please tell us your opinion. Thanks for any response.

With respect.

7 posts

Posting tip -- Negativity is not a good thing in Ask Gery #Marketing

8 months ago

Hi Eugene!

Our President, Gery, like never before, today needs support. And not just wise words on the Forum, but also practically.

Their personal actions we must: advocate and improve advertising, the word about SFI and Triple Clicks show all available media to intensify work with PSA-duplication and sponsorship, to teach beginners, increase sales.

Without the support of all our branches initiated global events-Localvantia, Rewardical cannot be effectively and quickly operate and are implemented.

Because our competitors also do not sleep. Skeptics and pessimists still missing. Stupid people seem smart, while he remains silent. You do not need to listen to them.

But you cannot ignore the need to patiently and explain his program. Our President needs real and concrete support, we have to show everyone what we are a friendly, close-knit family.

To Gery, his Administration can continue its work and to achieve the goal. Good luck wish you all who honestly and with full force working on the prosperity of our company.

Thank you Eugene for the kind words.

With respect.

6 posts

Sales in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sales #TripleClicks

8 months ago

Hi, Justin!

Your question is about to exercise charity.

Not everyone can afford it. Sell free products!

There are many options. Beginning with the dispatch of the goods at the address of the needy, before setting up shop in ENA SFI, in place of residence with a purely symbolic prices, cheap.

You can propose a sale of Second Hand. your act-testimony of your nobility.

Don't believe and don't listen to pessimists and bureaucrats. Mother Teresa helped weak not for money.

Let it be the benefit is nice one who begot and reared such a son!

Let the blooming land on which you tread!

I wish you good luck in everything.

Sincerely, your sponsor.

9 posts

Looking for advices!! in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Sponsor

8 months ago

Dear Zumrud!

Here's a good example from Zhumagul, your sponsor!

It is only half a year at the company, and all dear, gives advice, helps as you can.

Be active themselves sustained. Show off your achievements, activity.

Get your PSA by personal example. As recommended by the authors and the streak of bad luck will definitely pass.

I wish you don't lose heart, take yourself in hand and attack. You have a lot of work ahead.

Good luck in everything.

With respect.