Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Elmar H.

E365 Runner Up

33 posts

$6 Lead Turns Into Millions of Dollars in Sales - Part 2 in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

1 day ago

Hie Leon,

Your document is an inspiration and to read something from a seasoned leader can only help us realise how much we can achieve looking forward to the rest of your documentation.

7 posts

Reply to: Forum post and Etiquette- in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

2 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

1 post

I'm a TCredits Flash Drawing hunter in Pricebenders #Eager Zebra

10 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

10 posts

Buying Capacity in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor

14 days ago

Hie Skumar,
I think you can transfer PSAs not CSAs to your downline .It is I think a good idea to transfer PSAs to your downline then they can do what they want.

23 posts

Where are specific tips for Card King game? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

19 days ago

I have to say that I do not believe the forum is here to give answers away. I used this as a last resort, even though I subsequently found the answer within the Card King game. But the context of my question was not intended to ask anyone to give away an answer. It was only to seek advice on where I might find the answer.

Hie Stuart,

My response was specifically directed to somebody who went on to give the answer 15 instead of just helping you to get the answer.
See you again in the forum.

23 posts

20 days ago

I must admit though the Tips look messed up.

23 posts

20 days ago

What is the point of Biz Quiz if The forum is there to give people the answer?

14 posts

Missing Versa Points Often Adds Up To Badge Depletion in VersaPoints #Compensation #VersaPoints

25 days ago

Hie Geraldine,,
It looks from your picture that some of your tabs are not clicked since they are still red maybe you clicked them early before they are bright and ready that happens to me but if you are patient they get ready.Hope this helps.

7 posts

Special badge Recognition for E365 Champion and Ruuner up. in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

Hie Michael,
As others above have stated the badges you are looking for exists and on top of that at the forum you can spot an inscription at the side of the picture.

40 posts

Rewardical Tken Conversion Chart in Marketing #ECA #Marketing #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Thanks Sead,
The chart already exists and I think its good enough.

14 posts

essay way to get visa points in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Rewardical #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hie Victor,
You can earn tcredits if you are top 10 of card king for the the day and you share the tcredits which you can use and gain MRP and you can buy using MRP at Tripleclicks and earn Versapoints(not visa) and rewardicals.
You can also earn by posting your links for challenge.

Wish you the best with your games and reading.

13 posts

New Rank Badges Are Great in Compensation #Compensation #Contests #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Hie Gilbert,

If you love them so much are they not gonna keep you from requalifying? Joke.
Go for more.

18 posts

Pamela in Miscellaneous #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hie Nafisa,

This reminds me of "United we stand divided we fall" a favourite of Ex Zambian president Kenneth Kaunda.

26 posts

My failures ! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders

about 1 month ago

Hie Phanibhusan,

First and foremost I would like to congratulate you for your wins in the games you are good at.ptp and time machine are games of chance the more you participate the more you are likely to win albeit with difficulty as you compete with a lot of people.The key is patience .Better luck next time.

34 posts

Using your Rewardical Referral Link in Team Building #Rewardical #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

Hie George,

I like this and will definetely use it often.

10 posts

Some possible skills that can help SFI Affiliates in Getting Started #ECA #Getting Started #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Hie Ronald,
Mistakes are not part of the game they should be avoided at all cost.Yes we do learn from our mistakes and we should.
Keep well and good post.

12 posts

Notification emails to auctions not won in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #VersaPoints

2 months ago

Hie Robert,
Check with support be cause I also get notifications everytime I participate which is almost everyday.

11 posts

Who is the audience for Triple Clicks products? in Getting Started #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Hie Michael,
Transfer buying is encouraged at SFI.

30 posts

BIz Quiz questions are often out dated!!!!!!!! in Miscellaneous #Contests

2 months ago

Hie Akpobome,
I think the point is the question is not relavant any more it could be valid if it had been made apparent that it was a historical question.Otherwise Gery has also acknowledged above.

29 posts

Funny PSAs in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #Sponsor

2 months ago

Hie Ephraim,
My attitude.......Come on the ride with me ....or get left behind.

26 posts

When will new ECA program be announced? in ECA Program #ECA #Marketing #TripleClicks

2 months ago

This links to old news I am sure we are yet to receive the news as these are early hours of the first working days in January.

19 posts

I am ready for 2018 is 2018 ready for me? in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Leadership #Sales

3 months ago

Hie James,
I hear you say 2018 here I come and 2018 say you are welcome.What a great year it will be with highest achievement ever.
Welcome 2018.

42 posts

Is this a scam or what!!! Suspicious emails!!!! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Team Building

3 months ago

Hie Constance,
Soon after I joined a2a somebody befreinded me and sent such email.I did reply and they asked for my bank account and it was a lady who claimed to be with the US army in Libya or Egypt .They had stumbled on on millions of cash that they wanted me to keep for them as such they needed my account.Having heard of pensioneers who had lost their entire pension to these guys or similar I broke communication with them.So yes I think you are being scammed.

20 posts

Remarks against playing the Game in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

Hie Zulfiqar,
I see games as another way for sfi to gain revenue and we gain through executive pool so I play to also contribute in the business.I spend one hour on games thats what I can afford time wise.

19 posts

Merry Christmas! in Recognition

3 months ago

Hie Hans-peter,
May the joy of christmas be with you and your family and not to forget to mension you SFI family as well.
Your win just came at the right time.