Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

10x SUPPORT
Elmar H.

Zimbabwe

E365 Runner Up

16 posts

Help: How do I win EZ games in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #VersaPoints

9 hours ago

Hie Praise,

With Gold Streak you need read the question and concentrate so as to choose the best possible answer

14 posts

The CSAs Reward Program Award for Top Co-Sponsor. in Miscellaneous

5 days ago

Hie Michael,

Once acquired the CSAs are yours to keep.You loose all of them if you fail to maintain EA status.
You can exchange them if you so wish in the CSA exchange program.

29 posts

Is SFI applying Sir Isaac Newton's Law of Inertia? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #PSA

11 days ago

Hie Tommie,

I wonder how much force we need to move those PSAs who register and stay stagnant.

9 posts

Help! in Ask Gery #ECA

17 days ago

Hie Milena,

Please try open a support ticket and attention Gery he will most certaily attend to it.
Wish all the best with ECA.

41 posts

Can I make payment with my account fora PSA in Ask Gery #PSA #Sales #Team Building

18 days ago

I believe the PSA is interested in gaining the VP associated with the sale so if she buys on her account she gains the VP not the PSA.

41 posts

Can I make payment with my account fora PSA in Ask Gery #PSA #Sales #Team Building

18 days ago

Hie Nkethi,

If he pays you then I don't see any problem why you cannot use your card to pay for him unless if SFI corporate disapproves.

20 posts

My ECA is deleted!!! in Ask Gery #ECA #TripleClicks

20 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

68 posts

Bye SFI in Miscellaneous

23 days ago

How can I quit with such a wonderful community at least I tried

68 posts

Bye SFI in Miscellaneous

23 days ago

Thankyou neighbour

68 posts

Bye SFI in Miscellaneous

23 days ago

I love every help you give as long as its not handout

68 posts

Bye SFI in Miscellaneous

23 days ago

[q\ote=1133706]Much Success in whatever you pursue, Elmar!
Thanks Randy if i actualy go Iwill miss you if not I will really count on you

68 posts

Bye SFI in Miscellaneous

23 days ago

Do you have the same problem

68 posts

Bye SFI in Miscellaneous

23 days ago

I can no longer pay for anythingt on the net for my country so may its time to say bye

9 posts

The number of EZ Express Tokens and Promo BidsHa in Ask Gery #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

23 days ago

Hie Kevin

I think its good idea to have a track of those and in case of promo bids to be able to choose wether to use them or tcredits for streak purposes.

10 posts

Organisation of SFI working in Miscellaneous

28 days ago

Hie Branko,

I do not see why paying with bitcoin is confusing if anything it is straight forward.I think the head office of SFI is in Nebraska USA and as an online business we have customers and ECAs all over the world.
I hope this answers your question.

11 posts

SFI official time is in which time zone of the U.S.A. in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

29 days ago

Hie Arab,
It you Google search for SFI TIME ZONE you will find Sfi news New time zone feature January 21 2015.Hope that helps

23 posts

Inactive PSAs and CSAs in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hie Rahma,
Personally i believe that an affiliate to be successful need to have internal drive.Otherwise he will always fall back.Those who are not prepared to work let them be.Keep looking for the rare breed.

11 posts

Selling TC products in Sales #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

You can also try other online forums that relate to your hobbies or professional groupings that relateto your profession.That way you will find common ground easily.

11 posts

Selling TC products in Sales #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hie Ghayrat,
With your blog as suggested above you can also join social media groups say facebook,twitter etc where you can befriend potential customers and refer them to your blog.

27 posts

To All hibernated PSAs, CSAs and Newbies in Getting Started #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hie PKR,
Ever so often we have to try to wake up these sleeping beauties maybe you just gave us the answer in this beautiful piece of text,
Keep it up.

65 posts

You won: $5 Signing Bonus--I have won 2 of these on the Daily in Compensation #Compensation #Contests

about 1 month ago

Hie Mark,
You remember the signing bonus..$100 that used to be offered forjoining affiliates that money is added to that and then as paid as apercentage of your commissions.

11 posts

Writing down of goals matters vitally in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

29 posts

Importance of having Blog for your SFI Business in Marketing

about 1 month ago

Hie ALM,
Thanks for the post I also think it is great idea to have a blog for customer awareness and trust building.

6 posts

What type of mercants will be most popular in localvantia? in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

I agree with replies so far and would like to add that other affiliates taste in your area should be considered.

8 posts

Who's PRM is it? in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hie Ray,
Since Willard is now Billy's PSA then Billy should get the commission