Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

10x SUPPORT
Elmar H.

Zimbabwe

E365 Runner Up

34 posts

Using your Rewardical Referral Link in Team Building #Rewardical #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

Hie George,

I like this and will definetely use it often.

10 posts

Some possible skills that can help SFI Affiliates in Getting Started #ECA #Getting Started #TripleClicks

5 days ago

Hie Ronald,
Mistakes are not part of the game they should be avoided at all cost.Yes we do learn from our mistakes and we should.
Keep well and good post.

12 posts

Notification emails to auctions not won in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #VersaPoints

6 days ago

Hie Robert,
Check with support be cause I also get notifications everytime I participate which is almost everyday.

11 posts

Who is the audience for Triple Clicks products? in Getting Started #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

9 days ago

Hie Michael,
Transfer buying is encouraged at SFI.

30 posts

BIz Quiz questions are often out dated!!!!!!!! in Miscellaneous #Contests

10 days ago

Hie Akpobome,
I think the point is the question is not relavant any more it could be valid if it had been made apparent that it was a historical question.Otherwise Gery has also acknowledged above.

29 posts

Funny PSAs in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #Sponsor

13 days ago

Hie Ephraim,
My attitude.......Come on the ride with me ....or get left behind.

26 posts

When will new ECA program be announced? in ECA Program #ECA #Marketing #TripleClicks

16 days ago

Hie,
This links to old news I am sure we are yet to receive the news as these are early hours of the first working days in January.

19 posts

I am ready for 2018 is 2018 ready for me? in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Leadership #Sales

18 days ago

Hie James,
I hear you say 2018 here I come and 2018 say you are welcome.What a great year it will be with highest achievement ever.
Welcome 2018.

40 posts

Is this a scam or what!!! Suspicious emails!!!! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Team Building

20 days ago

Hie Constance,
Soon after I joined a2a somebody befreinded me and sent such email.I did reply and they asked for my bank account and it was a lady who claimed to be with the US army in Libya or Egypt .They had stumbled on on millions of cash that they wanted me to keep for them as such they needed my account.Having heard of pensioneers who had lost their entire pension to these guys or similar I broke communication with them.So yes I think you are being scammed.

20 posts

Remarks against playing the Game in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

24 days ago

Hie Zulfiqar,
I see games as another way for sfi to gain revenue and we gain through executive pool so I play to also contribute in the business.I spend one hour on games thats what I can afford time wise.

19 posts

Merry Christmas! in Recognition

25 days ago

Hie Hans-peter,
May the joy of christmas be with you and your family and not to forget to mension you SFI family as well.
Your win just came at the right time.

9 posts

Quo Vadis ECA? in ECA Program #ECA #Marketing #TripleClicks

25 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

27 posts

Yesterday's Biz Quiz in Miscellaneous #Contests #Eager Zebra

29 days ago

Hie Morgan,
Go to your badges tab click on your T=Time badge walla comes your answer with very little effort.
Good luck next time

7 posts

Newsletter Sceptics should check Alerts Tab TODAY in Miscellaneous #Contests #Getting Started

29 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

19 posts

Our great Opportunity in SFI program. in Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hie Samten,
To be a bronze team leader you need to Sponsor 5 PSAs and achieve 3000VP a month.You can achieve this either purchasing refering sales that will be to this tune in vp.Go to tripleclicks and find various packages that can achieve this.
Within the next month or two you can there.

28 posts

Entering 7th Year ! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Leadership #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Hie Manohar,

I can relate to your story and am happy for you because you have a positive outlook to life,Despiteall the difficulties that we face I suppose positive attitude ,persistance hard work is all we need to succeed.Nothing is impossible if you are willing.
Go ahead elevate your business and dont ever let any negatives stop you.

24 posts

Online shoping ??? in Ask Gery #Localvantia #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hie Sukhpal,

The online stores you mention are competitors as far as SFI is concerned and therefore I dont see SFI encouraging you to buy from them unless you are able to convince them to join Localvantia.Another alternative is if you open ECA and dropship products for that you have to wait till the announcement in January.
Wish you luck in your purchases.

22 posts

New PSA in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Hie Zhumagul,
Maybe you recruited a bot or just somebody fooling around.
Wish you more luck next time.

23 posts

To go to badge quest master in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hie Johan,

Waiting to see you there soon simply work hard and play hard.

24 posts

My Localvantia Close letter in Marketing #Localvantia #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Hie Hloniphani,

I wish you all the best in your efforts.I think you are moving in the right direction.You can edit the above to remove personal details.

48 posts

5 Best Ways to Begin a New Month in SFI to Achieve Success! in Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hie Michael,

Thanks this should be a good reminder for everybody dont forget to recruit.
Best wishes to your business.

10 posts

Happy Anniversary SFI! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Hie Carmel,

I would like to join you on this great day to thank the pioneers at SFI especially Mr Carson for a great vision.

13 posts

Zackjack errors in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Rewardical #W3

about 1 month ago

Hie Kingsley.

Are you aware that the server reset time has been extended by 1hr due to day light saving?This could possibly be the reason.

15 posts

Rewardical Tokens - cash / currency /money. in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Rewardical #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Hie Edson,
Just as a correction 150MRP=1TC +102VP
$1.99=1TC+102VP+5MRP
Edson.

29 posts

First Month induction in Ask Gery #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hie James,

I do agree with you in a way one of my new affiliate one looked over the material to read and quit.When I asked him why he said there was tooo much to read. I also see questions after each module and versapoints or rewardicals as abetter solution than just a review.
Thanks for sharing